diazthechamp

Politics thread

2 hours ago, OzPride said:

images - 2020-10-29T221556.626.jpeg

I honestly think you'd make some serious fora gainzz if you rocked a Merv AV instead of that Swedish idiot.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, POTUF said:

r/PoliticalHumor - That’s one way to solve this problem

Quite frankly, if you’re dumb enough to go to a political rally (any rally) at night, in late October, in Wisconsin, you deserve to die of hypothermia. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Quite frankly, if you’re dumb enough to go to a political rally (any rally) at night, in late October, in Wisconsin, you deserve to die of hypothermia. 

mate, if they just stopped testing the temperature, they would have had less cases of hypothermia. 

• Like 2

Just now, POTUF said:

mate, if they just stopped testing the temperature, they would have had less cases of hypothermia. 

Hypothermia wont even be a thing anymore next Wednesday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

" We don't know the motive yet" 👀.

That is true.

It could be some Islamic terrorist, or it could be some Islamic terrorist who got cut off parking and the guy didn't have a gun to shoot the guy in the arm.

1 hour ago, POTUF said:

Hypothermia is a hoax.

• Like 3

So sounds like Tucker lost all the damning evidence that was going to bring the Bidens down. Lost in the mail?

I mean sure, let's believe all these secret files exist, they were handed to fox News, fox then bundled them up without scanning or printing another copy, tossed them in the mail, and somehow through the sorting facilities someone opened the package and stole the documents and now they are lost forever. 

Seems believable.

I mean its not like a conglomerate such as fox would have scanned the files and emailed then to Tucker, it is 1920 after all and we only trust the mail.. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So sounds like Tucker lost all the damning evidence that was going to bring the Bidens down. Lost in the mail?

I mean sure, let's believe all these secret files exist, they were handed to fox News, fox then bundled them up without scanning or printing another copy, tossed them in the mail, and somehow through the sorting facilities someone opened the package and stole the documents and now they are lost forever. 

Seems believable.

I mean its not like a conglomerate such as fox would have scanned the files and emailed then to Tucker, it is 1920 after all and we only trust the mail.. 

I'm convinced The Right has given up on the economy and operates solely to boost the meme economy at this point. 

r/PoliticalHumor - Breaking news: The car is out of gas in the ditch, and the ditch is full of bodies

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, POTUF said:

I'm convinced The Right has given up on the economy and operates solely to boost the meme economy at this point. 

r/PoliticalHumor - Breaking news: The car is out of gas in the ditch, and the ditch is full of bodies

I enjoy the spirit of the meme, but it’s based on a false premise. The USPS was defunded back in the 70’s and has been self-funded ever since. Our current situation isn’t about funding, it’s about the fact that they put a guy in charge who owns stock in USPS competitors and was told to run it into the ground so they could say it doesn’t work and push to privatize.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Seems believable.

If this is true then it's either the biggest **** up in journalistic history or some one got to his family.

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Zeta -

image.png.336f65ed28c60ab104abdeb8dbada0ca.png

Weak President postpones rally because he doesn’t have the balls to nuke a hurricane.

What a bitсh made fаggot.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

If this is true then it's either the biggest **** up in journalistic history or some one got to his family.

I refuse to believe they didn't back it up. There's a duplicate somewhere.

Btw, nobody in this thread is smarter than Tucker Carlson. A few might pretend to be, but..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

UPS already found the package and it returning.

Spoiler alert: There still won’t be any real evidence. This is just what Fox News does. We’re still waiting for the Hillary Clinton indictment that they’re been promising for 15 years.

This entire election has become a sham, my mail-in ballot was approved on Sept. 23rd....and as of yesterday has not been mailed to me according to the voting clerk office.

So I'm going hunting in the Mid-west the day after the election, and spill blood all over the forest floor....it's going to be at least 10 days before we know the outcome anyways.

7 minutes ago, 12еr said:

UPS already found the package and it returning.

Spoiler alert: There still won’t be any real evidence. This is just what Fox News does. We’re still waiting for the Hillary Clinton indictment that they’re been promising for 15 years.

Joe Biden could be like "LOL we've been getting millions slid under the table from China for decades!!", and you'd be like "there's no real evidence there, this is just what Fox News does".. lol

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

This entire election has become a sham, my mail-in ballot was approved on Sept. 23rd....and as of yesterday has not been mailed to me according to the voting clerk office.

So I'm going hunting in the Mid-west the day after the election, and spill blood all over the forest floor....it's going to be at least 10 days before we know the outcome anyways.

Wait, wait, wait.... so you may not end up voting?

Hit the bricks, pal. This thread is for voters ONLY.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Joe Biden could be like "LOL we've been getting millions slid under the table from China for decades!!", and you'd be like "there's no real evidence there, this is just what Fox News does".. lol

Maybe, but there’s only one candidate who was hiding a Chinese bank account on his disclosures, so until you guys start caring about that we’re all going to kindly ask you to shut your pie holes with your conspiracy theories.

28 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

34 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'll be voting, but didn't want to be forced to go to the polls for family reasons....so I'm wearing a mask and a body condom, and doing my civic duty for the good of the nation :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'll be voting, but didn't want to be forced to go to the polls for family reasons....so I'm wearing a mask and a body condom, and doing my civic duty for the good of the nation :)

Can you not go vote early now? I voted a couple days ago. Most places you go to town hall and fill out an absentee ballot on the spot. 

May be different where you are, the GOP is suing nonstop in PA to keep people from voting.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Maybe, but there’s only one candidate who was hiding a Chinese bank account on his disclosures, so until you guys start caring about that we’re all going to kindly ask you to shut your pie holes with your conspiracy theories.

This just proves that you really don't pay much attention to anything other than MSM.

Yes, having money in an account years ago in China means something. It means Donald Trump was an international business man. Not that he was making millions on shady deals under the table via his son as the VP of USA. One is literally the definition of corruption, but I really didn't expect much better from you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Can you not go vote early now? I voted a couple days ago. Most places you go to town hall and fill out an absentee ballot on the spot. 

May be different where you are, the GOP is suing nonstop in PA to keep people from voting.

Those goddamn racist voter ID laws, amirite?! 

lol

4 minutes ago, 12еr said:

That's what I meant by a sham, they're doing everything possible to prevent us from voting...other than 6 hour waits in line. I'm looking into a early vote system now, probably have to go to the court house, about 45 minutes away.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Those goddamn racist voter ID laws, amirite?! 

lol

You’re clueless about what is happening in the world around you.

Read some actual news every once in awhile. Not watch cable news, just read something from a nonpartisan source one time. 

Edited by 12еr

58 minutes ago, Bwana said:

That's what I meant by a sham, they're doing everything possible to prevent us from voting...other than 6 hour waits in line. I'm looking into a early vote system now, probably have to go to the court house, about 45 minutes away.

That’s hot garbage, the whole process took me less than 45 minutes, and that includes them having to figure out why they couldn’t find me in the registry. It turns out they spelled my name wrong after I registered in 2016.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

Hypothermia wont even be a thing anymore next Wednesday.

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Hypothermia is a hoax.

its a problem caused by windmills, created by democrats

injecting embalming fluid and shoving a heat lamp up your butt will solve it

Edited by -idyb-

13 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Read some actual news every once in awhile. Not watch cable news, just read something from a nonpartisan source one time. 

Nonpartisan source? Lol there is no such thing. Seriously about 95% of what you can find just about anywhere is slanted bias. May even be higher than that. 

We all see the same $hit.... the source doesn't even matter anymore. The only difference is depending on source it's fed through the bias machine and a partisan turd take comes out and people parrot that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

I'm not going to deny Hunter is probably some POS. When the FBI is done their investigation ill look at what comes from that.

But the idea that this fool and his producers lost this one in a billion evidence,  by snail mail with all the ways they could have copied it is beyond any reasoning.

I would almost hope its true just to say how ****ing retarded Tucker was. And I dont mind the dumb ****er on occasion when he isn't being some tabloid style ****head.

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Seems believable.

its all a sham. if any of this had any substance to it, hunter would already be in jail.    rudy wouldnt be whacking it to child **** for a whole year just to turn over the only copy of the evidence in to fox news or the washington post and having justice served in the form of a news article that might hurt bidens sons image for those who are already voting trump, instead of just handing it all over to the FBI to do their investigation.

this is just their attempt to smear the name as their one last kick at the can.    theyre the ones who are all going to wind up in jail if trump doesnt win. but trump wont concede no matter what happens, so its definately going to be fun times in america.

21 minutes ago, 12еr said:

That’s hot garbage, the whole process took me less than 45 minutes, and that includes them having to figure out why they couldn’t find me in the registry. It turns out they spelled my name wrong after I registered in 2016.

Brian's probably helping them out; he had a lot of trouble with your surname i seem to recall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Brian's probably helping them out; he had a lot of trouble with your surname i seem to recall.

resz.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Sure Kev. Tell me more about how someone plans to win an election by preventing people from voting. I'm sure whatever you're crying about only applies Dems, right?

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Nonpartisan source? Lol there is no such thing. Seriously about 95% of what you can find just about anywhere is slanted bias. May even be higher than that. 

We all see the same $hit.... the source doesn't even matter anymore. The only difference is depending on source it's fed through the bias machine and a partisan turd take comes out and people parrot that. 

That’s simply not true. 

Reuters is straight down the middle facts and if it’s about politics it give a brief synopsis of what both sides say about a given issue, no editorializing.

AP is good, too.

Right wing news tells you that everything is propaganda so you will keep reading their propaganda. 

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Sure Kev. Tell me more about how someone plans to win an election by preventing people from voting. I'm sure whatever you're crying about only applies Dems, right?

Have you noticed that the Supreme Court is ruling on election cases every single day? They aren’t just giving out hot takes, they are responding to law suits, mostly brought by the GOP.

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Mailed mine earlier today.

• Like 1

Just now, OmoGOAT said:

Mailed mine earlier today.

Wasn’t the deadline to mail your ballot in time yesterday? 

• Like 1

Just now, 12еr said:

Wasn’t the deadline to mail your ballot in time yesterday? 

Nope said right on the thing it had to be postmarked by Nov 3rd. The results aren't gonna be ready by election night anyway. Its gonna be retarded.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Nope said right on the thing it had to be postmarked by Nov 3rd. The results aren't gonna be ready by election night anyway. Its gonna be retarded.

Massachusetts will be called for Biden like an hour after polls close. Regardless, the GOP is trying to get the Supreme Court to let them toss any ballots that are received after Election Day in the garbage, postmark be damned. 

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

Massachusetts will be called for Biden like an hour after polls close. Regardless, the GOP is trying to get the Supreme Court to let them toss any ballots that are received after Election Day in the garbage, postmark be damned. 

Cool this is the second time you've said it. I get it. Mass is a blue state. I guess you take pleasure in making people feel like their vote is pointless.

I personally think the Nov 3rd postmark is dumb. It should be way sooner so everything is ready for the 3rd.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

That’s simply not true. 

Reuters is straight down the middle facts and if it’s about politics it give a brief synopsis of what both sides say about a given issue, no editorializing.

AP is good, too.

Right wing news tells you that everything is propaganda so you will keep reading their propaganda. 

I agree both Reuters & AP are more center left than the extremes of hard right Fox or hard left CNN etc. but they're all biased as are all human beings and publications. Don't kid yourself. 

I don't watch/read Fox or MSN anymore btw. I was never that into them to begin with. I personally like The Hill but even they have their own brand of bias. Al Jazeera is surprisingly much less biased than Fox or MSN but they still have their slant too. 

Adjust your trust/skeptic level accordingly for ALL of them is all I'm saying because they all have a slant even the ones that appear more centrist. 

8 hours ago, Bwana said:

resz.png

holy chit this dude is potatohead

is that dude brian?  aka dougispro  err @SouperDoug  or whatever his handle was.    sobercuban seemed to take a liking to that guy

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1