Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Cool this is the second time you've said it. I get it. Mass is a blue state. I guess you take pleasure in making people feel like their vote is pointless.

I personally think the Nov 3rd postmark is dumb. It should be way sooner so everything is ready for the 3rd.

I’d say the same thing about about someone voting for Biden in Alabama. 

The electoral college is gay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know if joe biden is worthy of taking alabama.  i dont think i've ever heard him talking about wanting to date his own daughter before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 12еr said:

Have you noticed that the Supreme Court is ruling on election cases every single day? They aren’t just giving out hot takes, they are responding to law suits, mostly brought by the GOP.

You didn't answer, and really didn't say much here.

Again, I'm sure the SCOTUS is ruling that Dems have special rules from Republican voters, right? Or is it just that SCOTUS is determining certain dates for ballots to be denied? (Indeed, I am paying attention.) Unless you're clairvoyant, there's no way to know who ends up on the short end of the stick from past due mail-in ballots. That is, unless you'd like to make the argument that Dems are sitting on their mail-in ballots until the last second, and the GOP is well-aware of that, and using SCOTUS to help them rig an election.

That's a whole heap of brainwashed paranoia, if that is actually what you believe. And you'll tell me to turn off the TV.. lol

Edited by cashfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

  

 

holy chit this dude is potatohead

is that dude brian?  aka dougispro  err @SouperDoug  or whatever his handle was.    sobercuban seemed to take a liking to that guy

No bro I'm not Brian, and Sober and him weren't friends...the dude starting stalking his wife, taking pictures of her coming out of work.

I've got proof if you need it, just say the word to clear my prestigious reputation and name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bwana said:

No bro I'm not Brian, and Sober and him weren't friends...the dude starting stalking his wife, taking pictures of her coming out of work.

I've got proof if you need it, just say the word to clear my prestigious reputation and name.

i never said you were retarded enough to be doug m8

lol me and sobercuban actually figured out the dudes name and where he lives and whatnot. even found one of his arrest papers or something. 

dude lives with his mom judy

and how would he stalk sobers wife when they live on opposite sides of the country?

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i never said you were retarded enough to be doug m8

lol me and sobercuban actually figured out the dudes name and where he lives and whatnot. even found one of his arrest papers or something. 

dude lives with his mom judy

and how would he stalk sobers wife when they live on opposite sides of the country?

His Mom booted him out of the house, and Sober and him lived 2 hours apart...try to keep up with the Brian Chronicles :)

Sober and I had many many conversations, just repeating what he said....due to car fire, said witness is ded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

judy finally gave him the boot and then he moved all the way to the opposite side of the continent just to stalk sobers wife?

yeah, i'd have to say thats quite a rustle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TwennyFo said:
Butler County, PA Elections Director Says Postal Service Lost Unknown Number Of Mail-In Ballots, Potentially Thousands - KDKA
 
 
 
2016 Butler county
 
Image

 

just seen on Fox, Trump is winning TX, FLA, and NC .... but losing nationally by 17 pts.   🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

.... yesterday, Trump was up 2 pts nationally

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

judy finally gave him the boot and then he moved all the way to the opposite side of the continent just to stalk sobers wife?

yeah, i'd have to say thats quite a rustle

Out near Pittsburgh so its not a surprise. 

 

There's only 4 counties that went democrat last election in my state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

seems like France needs a wall

those surrender monkeys had the maginot line. they still got bodied by the nazi's

what good would a wall do? them terrorists would just go through belgium and cut around it.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bwana said:

No bro I'm not Brian, and Sober and him weren't friends...the dude starting stalking his wife, taking pictures of her coming out of work.

I've got proof if you need it, just say the word to clear my prestigious reputation and name.

Excuse me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bwana said:

His Mom booted him out of the house, and Sober and him lived 2 hours apart...try to keep up with the Brian Chronicles :)

Sober and I had many many conversations, just repeating what he said....due to car fire, said witness is ded.

Didn't that idiot live in like Oregon? Coulda swore Sober said he lived on the west coast.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Didn't that idiot live in like Oregon? Coulda swore Sober said he lived on the west coast.

I can look thru Sober's PM's to me, but I swore he lived close...may have moved for all I know. I wasn't around when the chiit hit the fan, just know Brian kept posting and tagging him in social media.

I'll look thru the PM's, and pull quotes that apply later...although it's not good practice to post private stuff between members.

PS: I could be mistaken, but I never lie.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty sure he lived in oregon.  his name was brian christiensen or something like that and we found that shack him and his mom judy lived in. 

pretty sure sobers on the east coast,  like virginia or the carolinas.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I can look thru Sober's PM's to me, but I swore he lived close...may have moved for all I know. I wasn't around when the chiit hit the fan, just know Brian kept posting and tagging him in social media.

I'll look thru the PM's, and pull quotes that apply later...although it's not good practice to post private stuff between members.

PS: I could be mistaken, but I never lie.

I believe you. That just would have been after he stopped posting. And that would be next level obsession from that whale faced weirdo to move near Sober and stalk his wife. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he used to live in salem, oregon

Brian T. Christenson

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I believe you. That just would have been after he stopped posting. And that would be next level obsession from that whale faced weirdo to move near Sober and stalk his wife. 

I'll look thru the PM's, it will take a while....but if I recall correctly Brian posted a picture of Sober's wife leaving work or something, and that's 1 reason he bought her a gun for protection. But at SOME point they lived very close, but will verify later when I have time.

EDIT: The picture was kind of blurry, and wasn't "guaranteed" to be Sober's wife. Though Brian stated it was her, like he was stalking her....I think he was just mind screwing with him for some sick reason, but it made Sober rightfully nervous/pizzed. Not sure what started the dust up, other than the guy is a weird strange mthrfkr. But you start threatening family, and chiit will rain down on you.

Edited by Bwana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol brian made his twitter account private

https://twitter.com/IbanezRG7621

Brian C
 
🇺🇸
@IbanezRG7621
i never shared this account with anyone. if you are seeing this, you are a piece of **** stalker. go **** yourself.
 
 
i guess poor judy must have stumbled upon his twitter account and seen those pics of him with that dirty azz bong and finally decided to kick him out? who knows, but ill bet he still lives there.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'll look thru the PM's, it will take a while....but if I recall correctly Brian posted a picture of Sober's wife leaving work or something, and that's 1 reason he bought her a gun for protection. But at SOME point they lived very close, but will verify later when I have time.

As fora historian, I can confirm this was definitely not in the public domain.

Not doubting you btw, but sober definitely didn't post it openly on here. That's a bit messed up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sobercuban was brians only twitter follower.  and then he blocked sobercuban after he got banned so he could just sit there and tweet to himself all day.   even started tweeting about sobercuban lol  that guy got rustled hard after his forum meltdown.

wouldnt be surprised if he took it upon himself to go across the country and try to stalk sobercuban down and plot his revenge.  its forever going to haunt that guy.     fortunately, a bald potato head like that is quite easy to recognize.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woah whatever i did when i copy and pasted that thing from brians twitter account seemed to have screwed up the forum code and the background

i thought maybe it was my browser but its showing on both computers

im gonna figure out how i done that, and exploit the hell out of it, theres gonna be a canadian flag covering over every thread lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'll look thru the PM's, it will take a while....but if I recall correctly Brian posted a picture of Sober's wife leaving work or something, and that's 1 reason he bought her a gun for protection. But at SOME point they lived very close, but will verify later when I have time.

EDIT: The picture was kind of blurry, and wasn't "guaranteed" to be Sober's wife. Though Brian stated it was her, like he was stalking her....I think he was just mind screwing with him for some sick reason, but it made Sober rightfully nervous/pizzed. Not sure what started the dust up, other than the guy is a weird strange mthrfkr. But you start threatening family, and chiit will rain down on you.

Sobercuban: Nobody puts my wife in danger!

Also Sobercuban after reaching new levels of paranoia high: 

Machete on Apple TV

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

As fora historian, I can confirm this was definitely not in the public domain.

Not doubting you btw, but sober definitely didn't post it openly on here. That's a bit messed up. 

Maybe I shouldn't have posted that info, Sober was concerned about weirdo doing who knows what...and just distanced himself from the idiot. Pretty sure I have the link, and picture that he sent me of the "wife"...or whomever was in the picture.

The guy was rustled for some reason, long before I arrived anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lol i can screw with the forum code




 
🇺🇸
Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

god damn, i never even knew it but brian went so hard on twitter bashing ronda rousey that he managed to get a response from daniel cormier,  and some website put out an article about it!

UFC champ Daniel Cormier puts social media troll in his place for attempting to discredit Ronda Rousey’s achievements

http://wmmarankings.com/ufc-champ-daniel-cormier-puts-social-media-troll-in-his-place-for-attempting-to-discredit-ronda-rouseys-achievements/

this might be the greatest thing he's ever done in his bum life

 
Flag of United States
Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this is how the fora finally dies... with thunderous giant fecking flags on my screen 

So This is How Liberty Dies | Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith | StarWars.com

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, POTUF said:

So this is how the fora finally dies... with thunderous giant fecking flags on my screen 

So This is How Liberty Dies | Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith | StarWars.com

well, election day is around the corner so its all in good spirit!   now i just gotta figure out how to do this with gsp pictures

 
Flag of United States
Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw where Trump canceled his election night party at his hotel. If they can keep Biden alive for another 4 days, it's over. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Go Trump

 

 

He's gonna go full Tard in his last 4 years... He'll be the Richest man in the world 2025

 

 

 

 

 

 

You deserve it Murica... Fcuk you and Fcuk Sweden 

 

AAzOjos.img?h=768&w=1080&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=

 
Flag of United States
Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The economy is bad? Lollll. 

 

I just sold a Pokemon card that I paid $10 for twenty years ago for $3600. 

 

The Pokecomy is at an all time high folks!!!!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The economy is bad? Lollll. 

 

I just sold a Pokemon card that I paid $10 for twenty years ago for $3600. 

 

The Pokecomy is at an all time high folks!!!!

Are you going to start a Pokémon card thread to take out the bitcoin thread?

 

Maybe Vert will make some money?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whatever happens on Tuesday night, i'll be watching the outrage on twatter and youtoob, it can't happen soon enough....still waiting on one of the candidates to take control of these hurricanes...whoever does has my vote....more are forming as I type!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

As fora historian, I can confirm this was definitely not in the public domain.

Not doubting you btw, but sober definitely didn't post it openly on here. That's a bit messed up. 

Makes sense that he just fell off the planet then. I didn't think he posted enough about himself here to be found...

No idea what happens on his social media though. What a weirdo Brian must be.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Makes sense that he just fell off the planet then. I didn't think he posted enough about himself here to be found...

No idea what happens on his social media though. What a weirdo Brian must be.

Just reviewed some of our conversations, Brian Potatohead lived in Salem NC....whether or when he moved I don't know. Also Potatohead was not the initial reason for the gun purchase, upon review I was mistaken.

I think Sober just took a break, school & a new house filled his plate....surmising only.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Are you going to start a Pokémon card thread to take out the bitcoin thread?

 

Maybe Vert will make some money?

Bro, Pokemon is up 1000% right now. Its crazy. All because Logan Paul made a video on first edition box. 

 

Everyone wants Pokemon now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Don't start

 

 

 

That Fcuker isn't my Vote

 

 

My Guy just got Ousted.... Fuming!

Corbyn.... yesterday's man I'm afraid. 

Britain was ready to vote in a proper socialist for the first time in 40 years but he messed it up through dithering. People would rather someone was decisively wrong than indecisive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Bro, Pokemon is up 1000% right now. Its crazy. All because Logan Paul made a video on first edition box. 

 

Everyone wants Pokemon now

I'll believe you. In my day it was hockey cards, in classic boxers it was ball and a stick.

 

So if people are making 3600 for a card, more power too you. Whoevers buying that i think is an idiot, but good on you for your sale.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I'll believe you. In my day it was hockey cards, in classic boxers it was ball and a stick.

 

So if people are making 3600 for a card, more power too you. Whoevers buying that i think is an idiot, but good on you for your sale.

Sports cards are on the rise again too. Not as much as Pokemon and Magic but theyre finally coming out of their slumps. 

 

I have tons of rookie cards graded from when I was a kid that I'm probably going to just pass down to my boy unless they go extremely high. 

 

I'm waiting for the bubble to pop on the Pokemon. I ha e a few more graded cards that I am gonna try to sell and then maybe pull back and see what happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...