Bwana

• My Ballz was Hot
  • Bwana
  • Free
  • 5,827 posts
  • LocationSW Pa.
Posted June 18 (edited)
  On 6/18/2020 at 7:26 AM, classicboxer said:

I would say that as soon as I came back from my ban that you were furious. I give you credit for throwing in sobercuban's name to get a lot of people on your side.

Leave Sober's name out of your cumm filled mouth, while you Beta starve for ganging up on Cash....it's a puzzy move, a puzzy thread, and yes I think you have a puzzy.

You're far too sensitive to frequent an MMA forum, you should stick to yoga/Zen forums for peace and inner tranquillity....you'll be the better for it.

Sounds legit, and fully deserved.

I appreciate you reminding us of your bitter and childish resentment of authority, and your self serving need to look for confrontations and stir the pot as you see fit.

Have a great Sunday, visit your local church for enlightenment....you're welcome.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Calling you sensitive has you this wound up 5 months later?

It appears Cole and Sober have that effect on him lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

It appears Cole and Sober have that effect on him lol

Sober will have an effect on all of us. Prior to seeing his posts, I would have thought every Tranny looked like a dude in drag.

Now I know there is at least 1 that at least passes as a woman

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Sober will have an effect on all of us. Prior to seeing his posts, I would have thought every Tranny looked like a dude in drag.

As I best remember: CB kept making threads ripping Sober, and how unfairly he was treated. Sober kept asking him to stop it, but CB kept bashing away. Sober got fed up & bant CB for a given time, in which CB came back and started doing it again.

This all goes back to the reasonable civility of the fora, as @SavageTC stated earlier.

33 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Sounds legit, and fully deserved.

I appreciate you reminding us of your bitter and childish resentment of authority, and your self serving need to look for confrontations and stir the pot as you see fit.

Have a great Sunday, visit your local church for enlightenment....you're welcome.

1. Sober turned on me 3 months before the bans started. He was destroyed by a thread called IN SEARCH OF...........................................Freddievanhalen. That thread has nothing confrontational, and it doesn't even have anything bad about anybody. 

2. Sober then spent 2 months attacking me for just about any reason.

3. Sober admitted to a bout of paranoia where he was walking around inside his house in the dark with a machete.I literally broke Sober by comparing him to Chris Benoit, but he had an out: he was a mod and had the authority to ban me.

4. Maybe you can go to church and confess to the priest that you are a liar, and have been exposed. However, you ignore the facts, because they don't support your narrative. That is one of the things I have against people who claim to be religious. They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

1. Sober turned on me 3 months before the bans started. He was destroyed by a thread called IN SEARCH OF...........................................Freddievanhalen. That thread has nothing confrontational, and it doesn't even have anything bad about anybody. 

3. Sober admitted to a bout of paranoia where he was walking around inside his house in the dark with a machete.I literally broke Sober by comparing him to Chris Benoit, but he had an out: he was a mod and had the authority to ban me.

4. Maybe you can go to church and confess to the priest that you are a liar, and have been exposed. However, you ignore the facts, because they don't support your narrative. That is one of the things I have against people who claim to be religious. They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. 

He always seemed a bit touchy to me tbh honest

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

1) You appear to be obsessed with Sober and Cash.

2) I don't have a priest, nor am I a liar. Your thoughts or opinion on religion is of no interest to me.

3) You're a judgemental, combative, and bitter old man, you need to find some happiness and peace in your life.

4) Your weak points of rambling contention appears to be why Sober bant you, learn to be a man of dignity and walk away.

5) May I ask what strain of mushrooms you're eating today ?

just so ya'll know, it was tigerchamp who bant ozpride for 8 days after TUF rustled oz's jimmies

qw4Zvu8.jpg

somehow he's still able to send pm's and like posts. i know i wasnt able to do that when i gave freddievanhalen his birthday cake

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

TUF rustled oz's jimmies, somehow he's still able to send pm's and like posts. i know i wasnt able to do that when i gave freddievanhalen his birthday cake

Cake is cake bro

cockcake.jpg

i'm not sure what kinda crockpot stories theyve been running on fox and trumpmax. but i can only assume theyd be going hard on this

give us your take on this one @TwennyFo   perhaps they used some of hugo chavez's frozen sperm to lube the dominion voting machines in favour of biden?

trumps legal team seems to be melting again.  now theyre throwing sidney powell under the bus. theyre eating each other!! you must be bad if even trumps lawyers are trying to ditch you

Edited by -idyb-

When I Google "Dominion Voting Systems", there are a ton of articles telling me how they cannot possibly affect an election, and all these fact checker articles about how they have no ties to Venezuela, etc.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume they did indeed rig this election. I'll just assume they have ties to Venezuela, and probably China too. lol

Edited by cashfl0w

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

The best part, the Trump sheep will believe it, Turn on Tucker and head to their new safe space where nobody criticize the orange idiot.

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

The best part, the Trump sheep will believe it, Turn on Tucker and head to their new safe space where nobody criticize the orange idiot.

theyve already turned to trumpmax lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

theyve already turned to trumpmax lol.

Say what you want about Trump,failed businesses, ****ty president, overall garbage of a human being. But damn does that guy get a following of the stupidest group of people and **** are they loyal idiots.

• Like 2

this was a week ago. i guess  now they dont want sidney on their team anymore. lol     

theyre eating each other!

21 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Say what you want about Trump,failed businesses, ****ty president, overall garbage of a human being. But damn does that guy get a following of the stupidest group of people and **** are they loyal idiots.

AdobeStock_27616800.jpeg

trump could tweet out this picture and say "see! we knew it! told you so!  heres some damning evidence of voter fraud. here we have a deep state democrat from big tech hacking into the router a voting machine is connected to, in order to change the red votes to blue"

and there will still be lots of people who would believe it without question, just because it came from their cult leaders twitter account.

Edited by -idyb-

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

AdobeStock_27616800.jpeg

trump could tweet out this picture and say "see! we knew it! told you so!  heres some damning evidence of voter fraud. here we have a deep state democrat from big tech hacking into the router a voting machine is connected to, in order to change the red votes to blue"

and there will still be lots of people who would believe it without question, just because it came from their cult leaders twitter account.

There would be an idiot or two on this forum who would believe that. **** the general population.

37 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

AdobeStock_27616800.jpeg

Move away from the bong bro, ya might be deep diving there...it's obviously fake, all plumbers have azzcrack showing.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Move away from the bong bro, ya might be deep diving there...it's obviously fake, all plumbers have azzcrack showing.

Thats an American thing. Our plumbers know how to wear pants and a belt. They are still dumb as **** mind you, but we do give them credit for hiding their **** from us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump campaign DENIES attorney and QAnon supporter Sidney Powell is part of their legal team after she claimed Dems 'paid' to rig the election and said China and Hugo Chavez were behind a conspiracy at Rudy's press conference

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8975945/Trump-campaign-says-attorney-QAnon-supporter-Sidney-Powell-NOT-legal-team.html

lol. hugo chavez rigged the american election.   now ive seen it all.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bwana said:

he's not a plumber m8.    he's a computer hacker,  qanon member working for the deep state, and  paid by big tech as well as many firms in venezuela who have many ties to hugo chavez.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

He always seemed a bit touchy to me tbh honest

Yea, after I made that thread about Conor running from Diaz after their rematch and rustled Clegg so bad that he started bashing my child and I started calling Clegg an alcoholic Sober came in and lectured me about how its crossing a line to talk about addiction.

He wouldn’t have a problem with people saying ****ed up **** as long as it wasn’t something that affected him personally. That one always stuck with me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

When I Google "Dominion Voting Systems", there are a ton of articles telling me how they cannot possibly affect an election, and all these fact checker articles about how they have no ties to Venezuela, etc.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume they did indeed rig this election. I'll just assume they have ties to Venezuela, and probably China too. lol

Do you not see a problem with politicians convincing you that the media is always wrong and the only ones you can trust are them?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i'm not sure what kinda crockpot stories theyve been running on fox and trumpmax. but i can only assume theyd be going hard on this

give us your take on this one @TwennyFo   perhaps they used some of hugo chavez's frozen sperm to lube the dominion voting machines in favour of biden?

M8,  as you may have noticed given my subsequent absence from the thread, my interest in the election ended on November 3rd when it became obvious that shenanigans were afoot.

I'm happy to let the chips fall where they may. This will be resolved one way or the other and i'm sure that eventually all will be revealed but until such times do keep those puerile gifs and memes coming.

Edited by TwennyFo

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

M8,  as you may have noticed given my subsequent absence from the thread, my interest in the election ended on November 3rd when it became obvious that shenanigans were afoot.

I'm happy to let the chips fall where they may. This will be resolved one way or the other i'm sure but until such times do keep those puerile gifs and memes coming.

Do you still think there was a steal and widespread fraud? Even when Trump and all his team haven't been able to satisfy even Republican judges to give it a second look?

12 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

I'm happy to let the chips fall where they may. This will be resolved one way or the other i'm sure but until such times do keep those puerile gifs and memes coming.

i can see why trumpets wouldnt find the left memes funny.  especially after their cult leader got destroyed in the election and is getting laughed out of every courtroom.   so in good spirit, i'll keep them coming.    im sure if it was the other way around and trump were to win a second term, we'd never hear the end of it. 

keep pivoting.   and clinging on to whatever the next sliver of false promises and hope you might come across on fox news, and newsmax, donnies twitter account or whatever far right outlet you feed into that will tell you what you want to hear to comfort you through these trying tiimes, rather than the reality that your ship is sinking m8

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Do you still think there was a steal and widespread fraud? Even when Trump and all his team haven't been able to satisfy even Republican judges to give it a second look?

“Do you guys see all the evidence Rudy talked about on tv but can never show in front of a judge. Trump 2020 owning the libs”

12 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

I'm happy to let the chips fall where they may. This will be resolved one way or the other and i'm sure that eventually all will be revealed but until such times do keep those puerile gifs and memes coming.

It’s so obvious that they still can’t find a shred of evidence!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

No idea but based purely upon the lengths the Dems have gone to over the last four years, i'd have to go with my gut and say yes.

What i witnessed from the Dems during the Kavanaugh hearings was pure evil. What i saw during the impeachment trial was pure farce.

There is nothing they are incapable of.

19 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It’s so obvious that they still can’t find a shred of evidence!

the trumpets think that trumps newly appointed buddies at the scotus will somehow save his sorry ****

sure every other judge and courtroom is all corrupt and tied to obama, yadda yadda,  but when trumps buddies decide to overthrow democracy and give the presidency to dictator trump, that would actually be corrupt.   yet the trumpets would be totally fine with that because their guy still "won" even though he lost.  

the trumpets dont seem to realise that in order to even get there, they actually have to win some court cases through the lower courts. that way they might be able to convince some of the scotus judges to even look at their case.  if they can win some cases. then they can see that as "gee this guy might be on to something here"  rather than "why should i waste my time with these idiots who cant even make a case?"    

right now as it stands, bunker boys  court record is on pace to overtake kenneth allen's mma record in terms of being pathetic.  kenneth allen is like 1-41.  with his one win being recently avenged.  1-42 now actually after some other can just choked him out last week.    do you think dana white is going to let him into his octagon?

they know bunker boy aint gonna win the presidency through the election, so theyre hoping that their cult leader steals it through corruption.    its a bold strategy cotton, but its not going to pay off.  you cant simply just claim fraud and not produce any evidence. especially when youre talking about throwing away millions of votes.

Edited by -idyb-

6 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

No idea but based purely upon the lengths the Dems have gone to over the last four years, i'd have to go with my gut and say yes.

What i witnessed from the Dems during the Kavanaugh hearings was pure evil. What i saw during the impeachment trial was pure farce.

There is nothing they are incapable of.

Right on, man.  Trump's been warning us for over a year, too,  that the left was working to steal the election.  He's been trying to tell us. It's weird that in all that time he never lifted a finger to investigate or safeguard the election.

Why do you think he waited until after the election to take action?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LennyTheBat said:

Right on, man.  Trump's been warning us for over a year, too,  that the left was working to steal the election.  He's been trying to tell us. It's weird that in all that time he never lifted a finger to investigate or safeguard the election.

Why do you think he waited until after the election to take action?  

well, he did bring in that one top security guy to help safeguard the election.  and then fired him the other day after he came out and said what bunker boy didnt want to hear

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well, he did bring in that one top security guy to help safeguard the election.  and then fired him the other day after he came out and said what bunker boy didnt want to hear

Chris Krebs?  The (now former) head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency -- who said the election was the most secure election in American history?

I don't think he consulted TwennyFo's gut.  Fake news.

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Do you not see a problem with politicians convincing you that the media is always wrong and the only ones you can trust are them?

I do. The problem is that the media has proven their bias to me, and thus, they've sacrificed some of their credibility in the process. So I take both, the politician's AND the media's word, with a grain of salt.

I also see a problem with votes being routed through servers off shore. I see a problem with a foreign company providing anything to do with our voting process, be it the machine itself or the software that runs it. We're fully capable of manufacturing our own. We shouldn't needlessly add doubt to the equation.

10 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I've found at least half a dozen that made me question if i'm like 10% Bi. There's one on Chaturb8 that makes Bailey Jay look a like a man. 

Linda Michell, X Mariana, Dollformoney69.......Is the hot trans holy trinity. 

Your welcome 🤣

On 11/21/2020 at 9:52 AM, Amber_Kush said:

Just get to 2021 already.

Good luck with that. 2021 will probably be even crazier. I think it's all down hill from here....

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bwana said:

1) You appear to be obsessed with Sober and Cash.

2) I don't have a priest, nor am I a liar. Your thoughts or opinion on religion is of no interest to me.

3) You're a judgemental, combative, and bitter old man, you need to find some happiness and peace in your life.

4) Your weak points of rambling contention appears to be why Sober bant you, learn to be a man of dignity and walk away.

5) May I ask what strain of mushrooms you're eating today ?

Sober became obsessed with me because he was livid that Freddie made fun of suicide. Cash had a constant narrative that making fun of his egotistical comments was going too far, when everybody on the forum gets the same treatment. You are 100% a god fearing religious fanatic liar. That's why religion is bull chit, and 99% of religious people only use religion to justify fooked up behavior. Also, by your standards, you have become obsessed with me. 

• Thanks 1

Painted this yesterday in about 10-15 min playing around with some new paints & paper my mom gave me to try out. 

Dat pigeon posture doe 🤣

50636303947_5d60368d79_b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/21/2020 at 8:16 PM, SavageTC said:

Im arguably one of the more lenient mods here, i really dont give a chit if you guys argue and rip on each other, but there are still some things that can get you a timeout, because i really shouldnt have to tell a bunch of men over the age of 30 that there are some lines of common decency that arent to be crossed.

Thank you for your class good sir even if you are an admitted bogan. :P

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Sober became obsessed with me because he was livid that Freddie made fun of suicide. Cash had a constant narrative that making fun of his egotistical comments was going too far, when everybody on the forum gets the same treatment. You are 100% a god fearing religious fanatic liar. That's why religion is bull chit, and 99% of religious people only use religion to justify fooked up behavior. Also, by your standards, you have become obsessed with me. 

I'm pretty sure I am the most anti religious person here, and I have to laugh at you calling him a fanatic or that you are saying they use it to justify their behavior. 

Of the 3, openly religious people, and I know there are probably others, but there's a lot more attitude to them if they are, I cannot think of a single time any of them coming pushing religion. 

Hell, most of the time they dont even bring it up outside of them answering something someone like myself has posted.

So either your alzhemers is in full blown effect, dementia has set in, or you're acting like an idiot Trump stand by throwing **** at the wall and hoping it sticks 

Also,  as anti religious as I am, I can still say that someone like SVT justifying his actions with Religion is a great thing, unless you think adopting and caring for others children makes him some sort of POS. Bubba, Bwana, lol, they are the great religious people. No push, no threat, hold their beliefs and can objectively call out the bs.

You should go to bed old man. Get your brain working again after a god nights sleep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LennyTheBat said:

Chris Krebs?  The (now former) head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency -- who said the election was the most secure election in American history?

I don't think he consulted TwennyFo's gut.  Fake news.

yup

but i'm gonna get on board with sidney powell and believe without evidence that hugo chavez stole the american election for joe biden.  i guess  i'll have to take her word over some other crackpot who's on television literally covered in snot and sweating out shoe polish

just when you thought ole rudy couldnt embarass himself any further after sticking his hand down his pants around somebody 1/3'rd of his age, or hosting the big post-election conferance at four season's landscaping right between a dildo shop and a crematorium, he somehow found a way to outdo himself.    when youre up there smearing snot all over your face and sweating out shoe polish after the republican judge kicks you out of court and tells you that you need a drink,  its probabably time to hang them up

there must be a word or two's worth of truth behind sidney powell's words if trump doesnt want her on his team anymore, and not just the usual load of 100% genuine grade A horse chit they are used to putting out to their fanbase and now to the courts, so i guess im gonnna have to side with sidney on this one

clearly venezuela rigged the election.    it wasnt mickey mouse and ballots sent from mars like ole rudy suggested.  it wasnt those dominion voting machines that the republicans brought in and had no qualms about until after the election.  it wasnt the deep state or qanon.  it wasnt big tech.   somehow russia has avoided being thrown into the mix of these wild conspiracies thrown out there with no evidence to support it.   this can only be the work of hugo chavez, rolling over in his grave to steal the american election

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

the only way that donald trump could ever lose the american election is if hugo chavez stole it from him.

i'm a believer now boys.   i knew this chit was rigged!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1