diazthechamp

Politics thread

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Good luck with that. 2021 will probably be even crazier. I think it's all down hill from here....

flying spiders.  sharks with friggin laser beams. godzilla coming out of the ocean.   the cleveland browns winning the superbowl

gonna be a wild one. buckle up

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Painted this yesterday in about 10-15 min playing around with some new paints & paper my mom gave me to try out. 

Dat pigeon posture doe 🤣

50636303947_5d60368d79_b.jpg

that is a mighty fine level of detail you put into that presidential mullet

hespect. i commend you for your service.

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

No idea but based purely upon the lengths the Dems have gone to over the last four years, i'd have to go with my gut and say yes.

What i witnessed from the Dems during the Kavanaugh hearings was pure evil. What i saw during the impeachment trial was pure farce.

There is nothing they are incapable of.

Have you noticed any scumbaggery from the right during this time as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I'm pretty sure I am the most anti religious person here, and I have to laugh at you calling him a fanatic or that you are saying they use it to justify their behavior. 

Of the 3, openly religious people, and I know there are probably others, but there's a lot more attitude to them if they are, I cannot think of a single time any of them coming pushing religion. 

Hell, most of the time they dont even bring it up outside of them answering something someone like myself has posted.

So either your alzhemers is in full blown effect, dementia has set in, or you're acting like an idiot Trump stand by throwing **** at the wall and hoping it sticks 

Also,  as anti religious as I am, I can still say that someone like SVT justifying his actions with Religion is a great thing, unless you think adopting and caring for others children makes him some sort of POS. Bubba, Bwana, lol, they are the great religious people. No push, no threat, hold their beliefs and can objectively call out the bs.

You should go to bed old man. Get your brain working again after a god nights sleep.

You are far from the most anti religious person here. I say that whenever anybody posts anything about religion, they are making a subtle attempt to push religion on whoever is reading. The old man jokes are just standard old man jokes, they have no effect on me. I don't know if the real Bwana is a good person or not, but the forum Bwana is a phony religious liar.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

You are far from the most anti religious person here. I say that whenever anybody posts anything about religion, they are making a subtle attempt to push religion on whoever is reading. The old man jokes are just standard old man jokes, they have no effect on me. I don't know if the real Bwana is a good person or not, but the forum Bwana is a phony religious liar.

If someone says Conor sucks, are they trying to push their anti-Conor sentiments on whoever is reading? Or are they just expressing their opinion?

I could understand your perspective more if there were people regularly posting "religious" threads, or trying to start religious discussions, but i just don't see that happening. Even in the various arguments that pop up from time to time about abortion, neither myself nor SVT have cited religious reasons.  I just don't see religious debate as a thing on here.

FWIW, your ban was unjust; i said so at the time on the fora, to yourself, and to the esteemed sober.  I'm also glad that the old man jokes don't have an effect because they're not going anywhere!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

If someone says Conor sucks, are they trying to push their anti-Conor sentiments on whoever is reading? Or are they just expressing their opinion?

I could understand your perspective more if there were people regularly posting "religious" threads, or trying to start religious discussions, but i just don't see that happening. Even in the various arguments that pop up from time to time about abortion, neither myself nor SVT have cited religious reasons.  I just don't see religious debate as a thing on here.

FWIW, your ban was unjust; i said so at the time on the fora, to yourself, and to the esteemed sober.  I'm also glad that the old man jokes don't have an effect because they're not going anywhere!

conor sucks.   khabib bless! kanye 2024.

and cb's ban was justified.  ive never seen a filthy pot smoking machete wielding junkie have to take that much abuse just for being a filthy pot smoking machete wielding junkie, until that fateful day where cb came along and made that horrifying thread, and then tried to play the victim after the ban ran up

as far as him getting bant for bumping old threads, my heart bleeds purple piss for him.  ive been bant for less. my favorite i can recall is when i posted a link that redirects to the facebook homepage and then i called that guy a loser. i got like two weeks in the slammer for that one.  even the former mod who bant me realised he done goofed up shortly after, but kept me in jail anyways just because he had too much pride in himself!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

and cb's ban was justified.  ive never seen a filthy pot smoking machete wielding junkie have to take that much abuse just for being a filthy pot smoking machete wielding junkie, until that fateful day where cb came along and made that horrifying thread, and then tried to play the victim after the ban ran up

as far as him getting bant for bumping old threads, my heart bleeds purple piss for him.  ive been bant for less. my favorite i can recall is when i posted a link that redirects to the facebook homepage and then called that guy a loser. i got like two weeks in the slammer for that one.  even the former mod who bant me realised he done goofed up shortly after, but kept me in jail anyways just because he had too much pride in himself!

Frankly you should be bant anyway; you've posted much worse pictures of cakes recently than the one you got banned for!

Please change your username to "shouldbebannedforapictureofacake"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@Bwana pretty much discusses whatever the rest of us are discussing. I haven't seen him "obsess" over anything. He doesn't show up here with some sort of feminine agenda, and boxes he has to check to feel like more a man. He's one of the more normal people here.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Frankly you should be bant anyway; you've posted much worse pictures of cakes recently than the one you got banned for!

Please change your username to "shouldbebannedforapictureofacake"

i cant even find the original picture of the one i posted. i think it was so raunchy that it had to be removed from the entire internet.  i cant exactly remember, but  i think it was like a mutilated dead baby coming out of a vagina, with chit and guts everywhere, while someone was holding a knife to the babies head. 

when i was scrolling through google images and came upon it, i instantly knew it was "the one" to give to FVH for his birthday.

i would have ate that cake too by the way. i thought that was very kind and selfless of me to share some birthday cheer to my former CS:GO homie, who died shortly afterwards and then reserectioned himself only to jump back into a car fire soonafter.   then i come home a little while later and go on my computer and find out that im bant.   mcmod and juice box were probably having a cake in celebration

moderator corruption knows no bounds

Edited by -idyb-

Poor Bwana is the Switzerland of the fora. Or if youre not a history buff, hes this cheerleader

FamiliarDecentGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif.c150110b99d4c92e17635802ba3e268b.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

as far as him getting bant for bumping old threads, my heart bleeds purple piss for him.  ive been bant for less. my favorite i can recall is when i posted a link that redirects to the facebook homepage and then i called that guy a loser. i got like two weeks in the slammer for that one.  even the former mod who bant me realised he done goofed up shortly after, but kept me in jail anyways just because he had too much pride in himself!

I just got out of 7.25 days for wondering why somebody was single! Most of my other bans were for abusing WTG and FH and probably unjust. Telling WTG to inspect the rear elements of his oven while the gas was on was good advice imo

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OzPride said:

I just got out of 7.25 days for wondering why somebody was single! Most of my other bans were for abusing WTG and FH and probably unjust. Telling WTG to inspect the rear elements of his oven while the gas was on was good advice imo

welcome back homie. i'd give you a cake to celebrate your triumphant return to the fora, but bwana's been the go-to guy in the cake department lately, so you'll have to ask him when he's not too busy handing them out to  wickles

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

welcome back homie. i'd give you a cake to celebrate your triumphant return to the fora, but bwana's been pretty good at handing them out lately so you'll have to ask him when he's not too busy sharing them with wickles

Thanks m8 

Word to the wise, don't trust the Queen. 

10 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Thanks m8 

Word to the wise, don't trust the Queen. 

asking why someone is single sure seems like an odd thing to get bant for.       ive seen vert making threads asking if youre cut or uncut, whether you pee standing up, or what your belt size is, and the mods never sent him back over the wall

i'm pretty sure moderator corruption might have something to do with this.  or perhaps tigerchamp is not a big fan of khamzat.  nonetheless its time for @Bwana to change up that avatar.   or maybe we all change to silly hazmat avatars, just to rally and stand together in protest against blatant moderator corruption.

this has gone on too long. even classicboxer has fallen victim to blatant moderator corruption.   actually i think just about every forum member left on this place has had to put up with moderator wrongdoings at one point or another. who even elected these guys?  i mean even i have a better chance of passing a sobriety test than little kang and jchristian when i post. where do i sign up for this thankless job? i'll do you all a solid and ban both me, and wickles.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Sorry that was actually the wrong post, you were bant for telling cb to fook off and die. My bad

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Sorry that was actually the wrong post, you were bant for telling cb to fook off and die. My bad

oh chit son.  clearly moderator corruption does not exist on thie fora afterall.

you should have gave that greasy bogan the chair!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Sounds like you owe me a few then. Not sure if there's anyone here I haven't told to fook off and die. Hell, I just told Bubba that five mins ago in another thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Lol! I was like you let me get away with that but hammer me for the other one? 

Tbf, he absolutely should tho

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Sounds like you owe me a few then. Not sure if there's anyone here I haven't told to fook off and die. Hell, I just told Bubba that five mins ago in another thread.

Well just to make it clear to everyone that if i do see chit like that im going to do something about it. 

Pretty much everyone left here has been here for long enough to be familiar with eachother. Im not saying everyone suddenly has to play nice with each other but lets keep that one off the table, like it is everywhere else in decent society.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah also this TC you favourite playing old man protecting kent everybody tells our resident dinotard to fook off and die. It's not my fault I'm more wordy 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Yeah also this TC you favourite playing old man protecting kent everybody tells our resident dinotard to fook off and die. It's not my fault I'm more wordy 

3 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Well just to make it clear to everyone that if i do see chit like that im going to do something about it. 

Pretty much everyone left here has been here for long enough to be familiar with eachother. Im not saying everyone suddenly has to play nice with each other but lets keep that one off the table, like it is everywhere else in decent society.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OzPride said:

you could have just asked him to not wear a mask when he goes to the grocery store and perhaps achieved the same results. no need to be so harsh and literal to him.   i mean for all i know, if i had a dollar for all the times youve told me to off myself, i could probably buy a gun to commit the cowardly act.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

you could have just asked him to not wear a mask when he goes to the grocery store and perhaps achieved the same results. no need to be so harsh and literal to him.   i mean for all i know, if i had a dollar for all the times youve told me to off myself, i could probably buy a gun to do commit the cowardly act.

Ok message recieved. 

Go drink lots of your moose urine wine and ride your bike home 

Edited by OzPride
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Ok message recieved. 

Go drink lots of your wine and ride your bike home 

i dont really care to drink wine, im a cheap beer and whiskey guy. and my bikes aint coming out of the shed until spring after the snow starts to melt and the trails dry out, but ill keep that in mind. im gonna get hella smashed the next time i do that though, dont you worry. i probably wont fall off the side of a mountain and die in a raging bike fire, but perhaps i'll find a more creative way to off myself on your advice

Edited by -idyb-

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i dont really care to drink wine, im a beer and whiskey guy. and my bikes aint coming out of the shed until spring after the snow starts to melt and the trails dry out, but ill keep that in mind. im gonna get hella smashed the next time i do that though, dont you worry. i probably wont fall off the side of a mountain and die, but perhaps i'll find a more creative way to off myself on your advice

Jesus well I don't know how tf to do that and make it look like an accident in Canada you foglets are all too friendly! Maybe don't say Owwkey then to the next person who greets you and they might try to superman punch you 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OzPride said:

Jesus well I don't know how tf to do that and make it look like an accident in Canada you foglets are all too friendly! Maybe don't say Owwkey then to the next person who greets you and they might try to superman punch you 

putting a toronto maple leafs jersey on me and sending me to a montreal canadiens game would probably yield the kind of results you are hoping to achieve,   but covids put a damper on that one for now

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

putting a toronto maple leafs jersey on me and sending me to a montreal canadiens game would probably yield the kind of results you are hoping to achieve,   but covids put a damper on that one for now

The French are a bunch of **** though, so I wouldn't worry about getting beat up by a Habs fan. Anally inserted is more likely. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

The French are a bunch of **** though, so I wouldn't worry about getting beat up by a Habs fan. Anally inserted is more likely. 

actually yeah, wearing a leafs jersey would probably just get me laughed at

send me to a canadens game in a bruins jersey and then yeah, there's probably gonna be some kind of tragic accident resulting in my death or disfigurement.  for some reason the montreal fans seeem to hate the bruins with a passion, so ive probably got a good chance there

but dont you doubt the frenchies man. those guys are crazy and know how to riot.  even when they win. which isnt very often anymore.

Edited by -idyb-

Group of Trans women savagely beat and stomp young man who yelled they aren’t real women

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/drunken-transgender-women-stamp-defenceless-13566104

chit nvm this is 2 years old

but lol getting your **** whooped by angry trannies. thats gotta suck

Edited by -idyb-

17 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Group of Trans women savagely beat and stomp young man who yelled they aren’t real women

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/drunken-transgender-women-stamp-defenceless-13566104

chit nvm this is 2 years old

but lol getting your **** whooped by angry trannies. thats gotta suck

I have a friend who gets triggered by trannies and Muslims taking over.

I showed him this and asked which side he was on, it looked like he was gong to blow a vein in his forehead as he couldn't decide which side was wrong to him 😅

• Haha 1

Smiling assassin who opened fire at a Sonic restaurant in Nebraska killing two people and wounding two others after a U-Haul truck exploded in the drive-thru

A man who police said opened fire at a Sonic restaurant in Nebraska has smiled for a mugshot just hours after he killed two people and injured two others.

Roberto Carlos Silva, 23, was taken into custody and charged with first-degree murder and first-degree arson following the incident in Bellevue on Saturday night. 

The shooting occurred as police were responding to a report of a bomb located inside a U-Haul truck parked in the restaurant's drive-thru. The vehicle subsequently burst into flames. 

According to The Omaha Herald, Silva had been arrested  at the restaurant on Wednesday on suspicion of identity theft 'after someone reported that a person had charged $57 on his Sonic app to pay for hamburgers and corn dogs.'

He was released on bail the following day. 

It's currently unclear if the shooting was part of a revenge plot against the restaurant.    

IFGivnM.jpg

Roberto Carlos Silva, 23, was taken into custody shortly after the shooting at a Sonic restaurant in Bellevue, Nebraska 

7 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I don't know if the real Bwana is a good person or not, but the forum Bwana is a phony religious liar.

This is why Sober bant you, it's not in your nature to just let it go...walk away. You just continue to attack, whine, and insult people with your delusional rhetoric. You did the same thing against Sober and Cash, then played the sympathy card when things went South. You get stuck in an endless cycle of insults, and snarky comments...none of them intended as sarcasm or humor.

You've now called me fake and a liar multiple times in the last few hours, yet you know nothing about me. You brought up the religious subject not me, and I don't consider myself "religious" but instead a "man of faith"...a subtle distinction that will surely go over your level of intellect.

I try to be civil and respectful of everyone's opinions and viewpoints, whether I agree or not. Many times I choose not to respond, purely to avoid conflict...sometimes you have to agree, to disagree. I'm not perfect nor ever claimed to be, I try to be sincere and always honest. If you choose to view me in a different light...have at it.

There is only 1 member here that torques my gears, and that's Wickles. Because he finds the need to insult people's loved ones and family. He has no class or sense of civility, he knows no bounds to common decency....he gets the "other" darker version of me.

And now I'll wait for you to insult me some more, and it will have zero effect on my life or being.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Smiling assassin who opened fire at a Sonic restaurant in Nebraska killing two people and wounding two others after a U-Haul truck exploded in the drive-thru

A man who police said opened fire at a Sonic restaurant in Nebraska has smiled for a mugshot just hours after he killed two people and injured two others.

Roberto Carlos Silva, 23, was taken into custody and charged with first-degree murder and first-degree arson following the incident in Bellevue on Saturday night. 

The shooting occurred as police were responding to a report of a bomb located inside a U-Haul truck parked in the restaurant's drive-thru. The vehicle subsequently burst into flames. 

According to The Omaha Herald, Silva had been arrested  at the restaurant on Wednesday on suspicion of identity theft 'after someone reported that a person had charged $57 on his Sonic app to pay for hamburgers and corn dogs.'

He was released on bail the following day. 

It's currently unclear if the shooting was part of a revenge plot against the restaurant.    

IFGivnM.jpg

Roberto Carlos Silva, 23, was taken into custody shortly after the shooting at a Sonic restaurant in Bellevue, Nebraska 

This fat retard hasn’t realized that his life is over yet...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bwana said:

This is why Sober bant you, it's not in your nature to just let it go...walk away. You just continue to attack, whine, and insult people with your delusional rhetoric. You did the same thing against Sober and Cash, then played the sympathy card when things went South. You get stuck in an endless cycle of insults, and snarky comments...none of them intended as sarcasm or humor.

You've now called me fake and a liar multiple times in the last few hours, yet you know nothing about me. You brought up the religious subject not me, and I don't consider myself "religious" but instead a "man of faith"...a subtle distinction that will surely go over your level of intellect.

I try to be civil and respectful of everyone's opinions and viewpoints, whether I agree or not. Many times I choose not to respond, purely to avoid conflict...sometimes you have to agree, to disagree. I'm not perfect nor ever claimed to be, I try to be sincere and always honest. If you choose to view me in a different light...have at it.

There is only 1 member here that torques my gears, and that's Wickles. Because he finds the need to insult people's loved ones and family. He has no class or sense of civility, he knows no bounds to common decency....he gets the "other" darker version of me.

And now I'll wait for you to insult me some more, and it will have zero effect on my life or being.

You lied in posts on this forum, in this very thread. You know you were caught lying.  "The 'other' darker version of you' comment is just your way of admitting that you are actually lying in the bold part.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

As for that last one

16rplHp.jpg

This is a fair counterpoint. I guess the difference is you don't see Lib politicians crying foul for school shootings and then recommending somebody to office on the merit of an abortion kill streak. 

Edited by POTUF

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

You lied in posts on this forum, in this very thread. You know you were caught lying.  "The 'other' darker version of you' comment is just your way of admitting that you are actually lying in the bold part.

Just stop, fixate on somebody else and don't interact with me. I've tried to be nice and present logic, yet you continue to resort to the same ole' CB....which is why you were justifiably banned.

You're like this guy, with weak batteries and a pacemaker.

energizer-bunny.jpg

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

As for that last one

16rplHp.jpg

Not recognizing a fetus as a life is more logically consistent than saying a fetus is a sacred life and then not giving a **** if it dies after entering the world tbh.

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

This fat retard hasn’t realized that his life is over yet...

maybe after getting arrested a few days prior, he's just got a craving for some big black cawk and came running back for more?  

oh yeah remember that debate we had a bit ago over zerkbot? stinking up the leaderboards day after day.  turns out the dude has literally set up multiple alt accounts, to which i have uncovered,  and perhaps some kind of bot as well to mass like his posts from old dead threads.   thats why he kills it on these meaningless leaderboards day after dayy, even when he doesnt even post

sounds nuts, but check the SYM thread for your damning evidence.  i tried to tag you to get ya to in there to see it but @12er looks like a different account. anyways as it turns out, for some reason i still cant comprehend, there are literally several zero-post accounts that were set up for the sole purpose of masss liking thousands of zerks, and ONLY zerks posts, in all of these old threads that died years ago.   i wish i was making this chit up.

i told you something was fooky bro.  then i just fooking caught hold of his scheme.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Not recognizing a fetus as a life is more logically consistent than saying a fetus is a sacred life and then not giving a **** if it dies after entering the world tbh.

Stats will tell you that said fetus will become a healthy baby around 80% of the time after a known pregnancy so it's just being dishonest to say that a fetus isn't a life. Logically and statistically the fetus would become a human being most of the time if there wasn't medical intervention. 

I don't care if someone is prochoice as there are some valid reasons to have an abortion but just admit to what it's actually doing. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Stats will tell you that said fetus will become a healthy baby around 80% of the time after a known pregnancy so it's just being dishonest to say that a fetus isn't a life. Logically and statistically the fetus would become a human being most of the time if there wasn't medical intervention. 

I don't care if someone is prochoice as there are some valid reasons to have an abortion but just admit to what it's actually doing. 

And don’t pretend it’s sacred if you don’t care if it lives in poverty and is then murdered at school by a mentally ill person with a gun or separated from its parents and thrown into a cage.

Just now, 12еr said:

And don’t pretend it’s sacred if you don’t care if it lives in poverty and is then murdered at school by a mentally ill person with a gun or separated from its parents and thrown into a cage.

Agreed

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Logically and statistically the fetus would become a human being most of the time if there wasn't medical intervention. 

Would become, thats how I looked at it. When it hits that point, then the woman can just suck it up. Like she should have if she didn't want to end up pregnant 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Please stop forcing your religious beliefs on us all. Thanks.

• Haha 4