diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

No you went full potato trying to give credit where it's not due. :P

Honestly neither one of them built that. - Thanx Obama. Trump not so humble bragging about it is laughable at best. 

Trump's policies had an effect over time don't get me wrong but he had little to do with that climb. Business & the markets simply adapt to whoever holds office. 

With Covid uncertainty, more disruptive tech on the way, monopolies centralizing position even more & big companies not really hiring & or at reduced wages/value for dollar vs rising GDP. Many people are working more for less that's been the trend for decades now & eventually somethings gonna give...

Congress better get to work on that next stimulus bill to tide the plebs over & gov better be real careful about lockdown policy come next yr. Delicate situation that's a bit of a powder keg. 

I don’t know **** about finance and I’m not going to pretend to know or care tbh, but I’ve heard it said that the market wants stability, so that’s why it’s going up on the news that Trump is out. The market dropped based on his tweets a number of times in the last four years, and not having that uncertainty anymore would seem to me like a good thing in their eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

‘Your election is a sham’: Giuliani tells Pennsylvania ‘I know crooks really well’ as he appears in Gettysburg

Rudy Giuliani says Trump team checking GRAVEYARDS for names of dead Americans they think ‘voted’ in mail-in ballots

well i guess today im supposed to believe that dead people stole the election from trump. just when i was starting to get settled in on hugo chavez.    or perhaps theyre looking in graveyards for hugo chavez, but don't realise that he's buried in venezuela?

wonder if tomorrow theyll blame borat? i still have my hunches

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

and lastly,

Pennsylvania, Nevada certify Biden as winner of presidential vote

but half an hour ago some judge in pittsburgh delayed further certification steps in pennsylvania until friday for some reason.   all these lawsuits and stall tactics i guess

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/pennsylvania-judge-blocks-further-election-certification-steps

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Will you be attending a holiday gathering that exceeds the mandated or recommended number of guests (If there is anything in place where you live)?

Asking for a friend...

I'll personally be patrolling my neighborhood counting cars/guests....if you aren't doing the same, then you don't care about the health/well-being of people.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Will you be attending a holiday gathering that exceeds the mandated or recommended number of guests (If there is anything in place where you live)?

Asking for a friend...

I'll personally be patrolling my neighborhood counting cars/guests....if you aren't doing the same, then you don't care about the health/well-being of people.

I will be flying home, against provincial orders to go to my house, which I'm not deemed to be living in because of how long I am away for work.

Because if this i will be breaking the household only rule as well as breaking the limit of 5 people.

Oh, and I dont care! 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

53 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Asking for a friend...

lol youre going karen cruising!

39 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I will be flying home, against provincial orders to go to my house, which I'm not deemed to be living in because of how long I am away for work.

Because if this i will be breaking the household only rule as well as breaking the limit of 5 people.

Oh, and I dont care! 😃

thats it. we cant just be spreading biological warfare around like that.i'm calling the snitch line.  reporting you to the rcmp and the canadian fbi.  you better apply some maple syrup and poutine gravy as lube, cause youre gonna be getting your cheeks clapped in prison m8

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

Asking for a friend...

My girlfriend's family is all scared to death, so they're not doing it. Our governor actually didn't issue a mandate, but he suggested we keep the gatherings "small and virtual".. lol

I'm going on vacation for ten days at the beginning of next month though. If I die, I die.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

technically it should be 1-38 now, but this was just an appeal. so now he's lost twice on the same damn lawsuit

trumps post-election court record might reach 1-43 before kenneth allen's mma record gets there

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

‘Your election is a sham’: Giuliani tells Pennsylvania ‘I know crooks really well’ as he appears in Gettysburg

Rudy Giuliani says Trump team checking GRAVEYARDS for names of dead Americans they think ‘voted’ in mail-in ballots

well i guess today im supposed to believe that dead people stole the election from trump. just when i was starting to get settled in on hugo chavez.    or perhaps theyre looking in graveyards for hugo chavez, but don't realise that he's buried in venezuela?

wonder if tomorrow theyll blame borat? i still have my hunches

That's a disgrace to Gettysburg, over 50,000 men died on that battlefield.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, 12еr said:

I don’t know **** about finance and I’m not going to pretend to know or care tbh, but I’ve heard it said that the market wants stability, so that’s why it’s going up on the news that Trump is out. The market dropped based on his tweets a number of times in the last four years, and not having that uncertainty anymore would seem to me like a good thing in their eyes.

Generally speaking they do want stability but not all do. There are sects if you will that like when things are a little unstable because you can make a lot of money that way in a short period of time if you understand the financial sector well & make the right bets so to speak. 

Truth is the day to day swings don't really matter too much until it happens enough times in a row it becomes a trend. The market was already set to reach 30. I don't think it would have mattered who won. Trump could have won in a blowout & it still probably would have reached 30 by the end of Nov. 

It could take a big hit over the next few months under Biden we just don't know. It will have days where it goes down a lot that's just how the stock market is. 

For the most part there is confidence in a Biden admin because he's old establishment. Frankly Trump was too he just had a big dumb mouth. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

reporting you to the rcmp and the canadian fbi.  

Lol, sure. You may even talk to my wife if she takes the call. I'm sure she will investigate to the fullest extent!

• Thanks 1

Police arrested a 41-year-old man in Nebraska accused of chasing a Black woman while holding a chainsaw

Police arrested a 41-year-old man from Nebraska man who is accused of chasing his Black neighbor with a chainsaw while using racially offensive language on Saturday, according to The Kansas City Star and Lincoln Journal Star.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-arrested-41-old-man-193007223.html

Saying "Sup Nagger?" while coming after a black dude with a chainsaw is racist?

hell,  even white boys say that all the time in rap songs

Edited by -idyb-

trump giving another PR propaganda speech, calling the election a fraud and blaming the media and big tech for him getting bodied in the election lol

they went back to big tech! i thought for sure he'd release the kraken and publically announce that it was Borat who rigged the election for biden.   maybe tomorrow i guess.  

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

This tone typified much of the press conference, in which the president evaded questions about whether he will attend Biden’s inauguration, persistently alleged widespread voter fraud, attacked election officials, and complained that his successor shouldn’t be allowed to take credit for a COVID-19 vaccine.

lol DiaperDon really is the #1 thing trending on twitter right now. followed by "President Of The United States"  and "LOSER"

twitter trends are now a national security threat!   you cant make this chit up

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Sounds like he bet the house on Trump and lost. A familiar story i hear 🤣

Edited by MoZZez
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Imagine being a Canadian idiot super fan of a gay UFC fighter and spending all your time writing paragraphs about US politics.

En1RDeyW4AQNt1d?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

People laughing at about that tiny desk. It's not really that small. You just need something or someone else in the foreground to give it some scale.

En1hSE8W8AMRm7E?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

this stuff only happens in Canada

to be fair, if that black dude who tried to slap the cop did that in america, he would have been shot dead at least 6 times,  and the people in portland would be out looting and rioting again.   there would be no tv's left on shelves to buy on black friday because of all the black people breaking into stores looting them.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Alleged head of Iran’s nuclear weapons program is assassinated near Tehran

car fire strikes again! guess they dont have to carpet bomb iran afterall

It seems we’ve finally figured out that having an Israeli do a drive by shooting on a moped is more cost effective and causes less collateral damage than a drone strike. 

And I’m not being glib either. A couple months ago a high level Al Qeada guy who the Iranians have been holding was killed in a drive by shooting that is widely thought to have been an Israeli agent doing us a solid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It seems we’ve finally figured out that having an Israeli do a drive by shooting on a moped is more cost effective and causes less collateral damage than a drone strike. 

And I’m not being glib either. A couple months ago a high level Al Qeada guy who the Iranians have been holding was killed in a drive by shooting that is widely thought to have been an Israeli agent doing us a solid. 

No way the US didn't know about the hit ahead of time, we will be held as guilty as Israel....and blood will flow. With 54 days left, The Administration fully intends to burn down the house before Joe and his house maid hit the White House. I wouldn't be surprised if they launch an attack, or drone something/somebody.

• Confused 1

LMFAO @ thinking Trump waited til the month before he leaves office to become a war hawk.

That chit had nothing to do with Donald Trump.

• Thanks 1

biden must be tired by now of all this winning. team toddler just got bodied in the appeal of Rudy's big pennsylvania case this morning, by a trump appointed judge lol

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 3-0 decision from the US Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

No way the US didn't know about the hit ahead of time, we will be held as guilty as Israel....and blood will flow. With 54 days left, The Administration fully intends to burn down the house before Joe and his house maid hit the White House. I wouldn't be surprised if they launch an attack, or drone something/somebody.

i hope it doesnt come to that i just wanted to see a few good riots, maybe a couple good knockouts, and perhaps an american civil war.  not WW3.

not interested in international conflict, to which canada would have to physically seperate from the USA and float away down the ocean in order just to maintain peace and hockey games, and avoid being a casualty to war.    i just want to see you guys burn some cities down over the election results or some cops killing some criminals. not interested in watching u guys turn iran into rubble and piss off their allies

cooler heads will probably prevail though

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LMFAO @ thinking Trump waited til the month before he leaves office to become a war hawk.

That chit had nothing to do with Donald Trump.

I didn't say start a war, but drone attacks...he's already done that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

You think Israel would let Trump know? That moron would be on TV telling everyone about the joint operation before it happened.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You think Israel would let Trump know? That moron would be on TV telling everyone about the joint operation before it happened.

he'd already be on twitter bragging about it and taking all the credit

• Confused 1

Israel didn't sent out a notice to Barry either when they activated Stuxnet, which we likely cooperated on compiling. 

Israel is it's own nation state. Who knew?! lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Thanks 1

How baseless are Trump's claims, the judge that denied Trump in Penn. today was a Trump appointed judge. He could have simply just denied the appeal with no comment but went out of his way to roast this idiot. 

I Love Democracy | Know Your Meme

• Like 1
  • Confused 1