diazthechamp

Politics thread

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

LMFAO @ thinking Trump waited til the month before he leaves office to become a war hawk.

That chit had nothing to do with Donald Trump.

Lol @ thinking our only allies in the region, that uses us as a shield and Big Brother didn't inform our National Security or Pentagon about the hit. Considering it's Iran and the nuke deal fallout, our administration just let them do the dirty work this time.

PS: I never mentioned Trump's name, I said US/administration.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

LMFAO @ thinking Trump waited til the month before he leaves office to become a war hawk.

That chit had nothing to do with Donald Trump.

He bombed their top military commander less than a year ago. That’s an act of war committed against a country we’re not at war with. 

I have zero problem with it personally, but let’s not pretend Donald is not a war hawk. He reportedly had to be talked out of bombing them a week ago.

• Confused 1

Trump, Putin and Kim appear to have started a metal band

this song aint all that bad either lol

• Confused 1

lol. for a second this redneck trolled me into thinking he was a genuine trumptard.  well played!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

trump got humiliated again, this time in wisconsin. i'll even use a fox news source for it this time, as even those idiots seem to be pulling their heads out of donald trumps  butthole lately.

Biden gets boost from Wisconsin recount that cost Trump $3M

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-gets-boost-after-wisconsin-recount-that-trump-paid-3m-for

President-elect Joe Biden picked up 132 more votes after an election recount in Milwaukee County, among the two places in Wisconsin that President Trump spent $3 million to force a recount.

Trump is gearing up for yet another legal battle, this time to toss tens of thousands of ballots in the state that Biden clinched by nearly 20,600 votes, with margins in Milwaukee and Dane counties about 2-to-1 for the Democrat.

“I promised this would be a transparent and fair process, and it was,” Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson said.

Trump’s campaign challenges have failed in courts elsewhere, with experts widely concurring that there's no proof of GOP claims of widespread voter fraud. Legal efforts to date have been unsuccessful in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lol rekt

Just wait til they release the kraken.  They haven't released it yet, have they? lol

Edited by LennyTheBat
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LennyTheBat said:

Just wait til they release the kraken.  They haven't released it yet, have they? lol

at this point they probably owe everybody in america a bottle after all the bullshit they told them

release it bro

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The only one that cares is you though........

"i'm the only one who cares" bitch boy says, as he quotes a tweet from some random dude that gets tens of thousands of likes

take off the maga hat and learn to cope loser. its time to go ridin' with biden!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

"i'm the only one who cares" bitch boy says, as he quotes a tweet from some random dude that gets tens of thousands of likes

take off the maga hat and learn to cope loser. its time to go ridin' with biden!

I don't own a MAGA hat.

But hey, keep telling yourself whatever you need to so that you don't realize you're a stage of mentally ill that's nearly impossible to reach once you've posted thousands of times about a leader of a country you will never step foot in. LOL

Screenshot_20201128-171321_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c8040d275704a63b6b3d48db8c5c8b0b.jpg

Some people may only see a presidential prop, but they're missing the real story in this line.

Bovada is asking you "Do you think Joe Biden will die in the next four years or get removed from office via the 25th amendment?" 'Yes' is -300. Yikes.

Edited by cashfl0w

Trump Uses Data From Wrong Election To Claim Massive Voter Fraud In Pennsylvania

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11/28/trump-uses-data-from-wrong-election-to-claim-massive-voter-fraud-in-pennsylvania.html

A Republican state legislator in Pennsylvania used figures from the wrong election to claim widespread voter fraud in the state – and Donald Trump took to Twitter early Saturday morning to cite that data.

In a tweet, Pennsylvania state Sen. Doug Mastriano used numbers from the primary to suggest that over a million votes were pulled from thin air in the general election.

As Derek Willis noted on Twitter, it’s “astounding” that a state official in Pennsylvania would brazenly use data from the wrong election as a basis to overturn the results, but this is where the current Republican Party is.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Screenshot_20201128-171321_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c8040d275704a63b6b3d48db8c5c8b0b.jpg

Some people may only see a presidential prop, but they're missing the real story in this line.

Bovada is asking you "Do you think Joe Biden will die in the next four years or get removed from office via the 25th amendment?" 'Yes' is -300. Yikes.

lol i saw this a couple weeks ago when AOC was going at almost the same odds as Biden. Betting on politics is strangely generous and terrible at the same time. 

If Biden dies, Trump runs again and bodies Harris. If Biden makes it 4 years, id still put it at 50/50 he beats Trump depending on the state of the country. Nobody else should even be on that list.

2 bets: Biden and Trump makes sense.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, POTUF said:

lol i saw this a couple weeks ago when AOC was going at almost the same odds as Biden. Betting on politics is strangely generous and terrible at the same time. 

If Biden dies, Trump runs again and bodies Harris. If Biden makes it 4 years, id still put it at 50/50 he beats Trump depending on the state of the country. Nobody else should even be on that list.

2 bets: Biden and Trump makes sense.

Trump is done. There is no Trump 2024. I doubt he even runs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Trump is done. There is no Trump 2024. I doubt he even runs.

Has anyone who's lost the presidency ever successfully run again?  Nobody springs to mind in my lifetime.

Would have thought even securing the nomination would be tough when you've been ousted.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't own a MAGA hat.

But hey, keep telling yourself whatever you need to so that you don't realize you're a stage of mentally ill that's nearly impossible to reach once you've posted thousands of times about a leader of a country you will never step foot in. LOL

i remove you from my ignore list and the first thing i see is you going on about some mentally ill ****.  youre still going with that?   but i guess it's like voter fraud. you can repeat it all you want, doesnt make it any the more true.

being an hour from the border, ive drove to washington more times than i can remember. but even before the borders closed for non-essential travel, smokes and duties aint as cheap as they used to be, and the Prince's supermarket i'd shop at went out of business the other year.   not just that, but ive been all over new england, brought back all kinds of hats and shirts and several states. and i plan on flying back out there after the pandemic is over.   ive been to the states many times, and i will continue to do so.  no matter who is president for that record.

all you have to regurgitate is the same old bullchit mentally ill narrative and spouting off your lies.  you cant refute the posters point or logic, so you go straight to attacking the poster.  its the same game for everyone else here,  you can go play in the sandbox and have your little e-beef's or whatever with everyone else like a toddler.  i wont play that game

a small number of people just arent worth having any discussion with. all they want to do is start arguments and attack other posters just to try to get a rise. you my friend are one of them. i won't entertain that.  you can sit by yourself on my ignore list for another year. keep repeating the same mentally ill schtick or whatever if it makes you feel any better about your big boy self. i won't let it bother me.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

i remove you from my ignore list and the first thing i see is you going on about some mentally ill ****.  youre still going with that?   but i guess it's like voter fraud. you can repeat it all you want, doesnt make it any the more true.

being an hour from the border, ive drove to washington more times than i can remember. but even before the borders closed for non-essential travel, smokes and duties aint as cheap as they used to be, and the Prince's supermarket i'd shop at went out of business the other year.   not just that, but ive been all over new england, brought back all kinds of hats and shirts and several states. and i plan on flying back out there after the pandemic is over.   ive been to the states many times, and i will continue to do so.  no matter who is president for that record.

all you have to regurgitate is the same old bullchit mentally ill narrative and spouting off your lies.  you cant refute the posters point or logic, so you go straight to attacking the poster.  its the same game for everyone else here,  you can go play in the sandbox and have your little e-beef's or whatever with everyone else like a toddler.  i wont play that game

a small number of people just arent worth having any discussion with. all they want to do is start arguments and attack other posters just to try to get a rise. you my friend are one of them. i won't entertain that.  you can sit by yourself on my ignore list for another year. keep repeating the same mentally ill schtick or whatever if it makes you feel any better about your big boy self. i won't let it bother me.

I would like to see pictures of the @-idyb- hat and shirt collection.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I would like to see pictures of the @-idyb- hat and shirt collection.

yeah most of the stuff i still have kicking around is fairly beat up and losing color cause i'd wear them alot. some of the stuff i still wear to this day,  some ive thrown out after wearing holes into them, but yeah i dont mind sharing some pics. i aint full of chit like some posters on here

i have a bunch of other stuff from that trip but mainly just clothes is the bulk of what i brought back

wait a minute, i think ur trolling me bro.  ill post em and ull lol at me for how old, banged up and ugly they are and ill never hear the end of it. this is some 5D chess right here

i dont know why but im still gonna do it

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yeah most of the stuff i still have kicking around is fairly beat up and losing color cause i'd wear them alot. some of the stuff i still wear to this day,  some ive thrown out after wearing holes into them, but yeah i dont mind sharing some pics. i aint full of chit like some posters on here

i have a bunch of other stuff from that trip but mainly just clothes is the bulk of what i brought back

wait a minute, i think ur trolling me bro.  ill post em and ull lol at me for how old, banged up and ugly they are and ill never hear the end of it. this is some 5D chess right here

i dont know why but im still gonna do it

I never troll, and I would never be that un-gracious.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I never troll, and I would never be that un-gracious.

fine

heres the stuff i could quckly dig up.   i got the shirt and all the red sox hats from fenway park when i went to a couple baseball games. boston won every one of them so i guess im like a good luck omen for their team.

i have a bunch of other random shirts from vermont and connecticut as well but they were just random budweiser and other random shirts with images on them, but yeah these shirts are pretty clear where i picked them up from

but yeah these are rather old i dont wear these ones too much anymore.  especially the hats now lol those things have been through the ringer

ill be back on that side of the continent some time in the future cause it really is quite lovely out there. but my next trip south for anything more than just a quick shopping venture will be to go to oregon for a while. not just for the cocaine and LSD vending machines, but my sister lives there and i havent seen her in ages

1txrtHm.jpeg

CfU9eLa.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Has anyone who's lost the presidency ever successfully run again?  Nobody springs to mind in my lifetime.

Would have thought even securing the nomination would be tough when you've been ousted.

They used to put losing candidates back on the ballot all the time. Nixon lost to Kennedy and then went on to be President after Johnson.

Grover Cleveland was president and lost re-election, only to come back and win it back in the next election. He’s the only U.S President to serve two non-consecutive terms. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 12еr said:

They used to put losing candidates back on the ballot all the time. Nixon lost to Kennedy and then went on to be President after Johnson.

Grover Cleveland was president and lost re-election, only to come back and win it back in the next election. He’s the only U.S President to serve two non-consecutive terms. 

Thank you kindly. Was going to @ you, but you're strangely un@able on here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

While we’re both here, did you know that William Howard Taft was both a President and a Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. He’s the only man to hold both offices.

Edited by 12еr
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

i tried to do that too in the SYM thread the other day when i uncovered zerkbots scheme to create all those alts that literally did nothing more on the forum than to like thousands of zerkbots posts from dead threads.  

speaking of which, @crimson_cretin is still going hard as a motherfooker these days.   only gave zerkbot 160 reacharounds this morning.   the other day he gave zerk over 200!  he's gave zerk 2447 likes since the account was created two weeks ago.  maybe one of these days he might decide to make his first post on the forum.  and zerk still wont tell us what the basis behind this odd ordeal is!

@12er     is  that cromwell in disguise?  doesnt look like one of my banned accounts and i know ive hijacked his name before using one of them

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, 12еr said:

While we’re both here, did you know that William Howard Taft was both a President and a Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. He’s the only man to hold both offices.

I did not know this, and feel somewhat edified that I now do. Thank you good sir.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AAZ5s2AABMGA.jpg

$3 million gets you 87 additional votes for your opponent.    Art Of The Deal baby!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Look up the channel Weird History on youtube. Its p5p with little known history facts on some of the biggest events in history. Todays was about the Nixon impeachment and actually made me feel bad for Tricky Di.ck for the the first time. GOAT show.

Edited by POTUF

Ol Sleepy Joe broke his foot already.

maybe Kamala will have his spot by Christmas, they are wasting no time breaking that old ****er.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, POTUF said:

Look up the channel Weird History on youtube. Its p5p with little known history facts on some of the biggest events in history. Todays was about the Nixon impeachment and actually made me feel bad for Tricky Di.ck for the the first time. GOAT show.

how about some alternative history?

they forgot to add the part where he claims the spanish flu ended world war 2, but the rest of his alternative history is pretty spot on. at least from what i can recall

though i'm fairly confident that it really was the canadians who burned down your white house, and thats the only hard truth that came out of this video.  i believe we did this shortly after abe lincoln's suicide, and right after the spanish inquisition when they killed jesus.  shakespeare went off about all that when he wrote anne frank's diary. right before the nazi's carpet bombed hiroshima back in 1983.

our nation of syrup suckers is deeply sorry aboot that eh? but don't make fun of our hockey players or we will march over there and burn down your white house again, if donald trump doesnt do that for us on his way out the door

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Ol Sleepy Joe broke his foot already.

maybe Kamala will have his spot by Christmas, they are wasting no time breaking that old ****er.

I heard deaths by broken foot are more legit than deaths by covid-19!

7 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I heard deaths by broken foot are more legit than deaths by covid-19!

Oh I'm sure there will be another Whitehouse outbreak somewhere around early February. 

On 11/27/2020 at 9:46 PM, -idyb- said:

Trump, Putin and Kim appear to have started a metal band

this song aint all that bad either lol

Sounds like Animals As Leaders.

wisconsin and arizona just certified the election for sleepy joe. ive kinda lost track now of just how many times donald trump has lost the election this month.

but it appears as if trump isnt tired of losing just yet, as he is now expected to do what he naturally does whenever he doesnt get his way, and that is to start filing frivolous lawsuits that will get laughed out of court, have a little twitter tantrum, and then claim that he won the election.

Edited by -idyb-

7 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Sounds like Animals As Leaders.

the musicians behind the masks are Allegaeon guitarist Greg Burgess,  Havok drummer Pete Webber, and Cephalic Carnage/Havok bassist Nick Schendzielos

theyre actually pretty good together. not sure if youre into metal tho

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

128766444_1594310107441685_3053067408390

128930911_1594278060778223_4531453917145

128883198_3554328931313957_4240848398015

129022853_2815117445433445_3796659775779

128798856_2748562002069474_7319610453662

I love when people try to cite the revolution in their anti-tax stance as if the founders agree with them about taxes. The founders literally gave congress the power to tax. There’s entire sections in the constitution that address this, but people tend to ignore the parts they don’t like.

The founders were not anti-tax. They were miffed because the stamp act was just a bullchit law and they had no representation in parliament. 

yesterday in donnie's world,  the FBI was a fraud

today, its the Arizona republican governor that everybody should be mad at

stand by for tomorrow, when perhaps they finally go ahead and announce that Borat was in on the fraud too

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yesterday in donnie's world,  the FBI was a fraud

today, its the Arizona republican governor!

stand by tomorrow, when perhaps they finally go ahead and announce that Borat was in on the fraud too

Donald Trump is the last trustworthy man in America.

• Haha 1

trumps retweeting all kinds of anti-ducey stuff now

the reason for this?   ducey sent him to voicemail when he was certifying the arizona results

looks like thats the end of that bromance.

Edited by -idyb-

how things have changed

Georgia_Politics_45047.jpg

the republicans are still eating each other!

Edited by -idyb-

35 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

how things have changed

Georgia_Politics_45047.jpg

the republicans are still eating each other!

Cities from 2016 are starting to threaten to sue Trump for not paying the bills from his rallies.

Who wants to bet Trumps election team goes bankrupt and all those cities end up having to pass the unpaid bills back to the tax payer?

• Haha 1