diazthechamp

Politics thread

i wish this kind of chit would happen here

Bandits storm Brazilian city in bank heist, leave street littered with cash

https://nypost.com/2020/12/01/bandits-storm-city-in-bank-heist-leave-street-littered-with-cash/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-bank-robbers-criciuma-b1764693.html

Edited by -idyb-

10 hours ago, 12еr said:

Provide an example.

Not that it matters, disagreeing with a specific policy isn’t unreasonable. The absolute demonization the right does to its people after they’re gone is something else entirely. Just look at how they treat Bush, McCain, Romney.... every President or presidential candidate for the last twenty years gets drug through the mud and Trump is next. He will deserve it more than the rest of them though.

Obama is still extremely popular with democrats. 

Still though, go pull an example and we will wade into this

This saddened me deeply.  The word is dragged.

That is my only contribution to this debate, and should not be interpreted as me taking sides, other than the side of grammar.  As you were, gentlemen.

Also, interested to know if you get multiple notifications when tagged multiple times, or if you get just the one.

@MoZZez, please confirm. Thanks, @MoZZez

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That is my only contribution to this debate, and should not be interpreted as me taking sides, other than the side of grammar.  As you were, gentlemen.

Also, interested to know if you get multiple notifications when tagged multiple times, or if you get just the one.

It's "drug" to hillbillies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Sadly you only get one.  Makes a previous post more disappointing now.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

In IDYB's case it probably is drug through the mud. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

In IDYB's case it probably is drug through the mud. 

what are u calling me a junkie? or  a hillbilly?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

what are u calling me a junkie? or  a hillbilly?

A mudbilly. :P Do u still have the epic mullet? 

My bad homie sorry for the confusion. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

A mudbilly. :P Do u still have the epic mullet? 

My bad homie sorry for the confusion. 

no.  as a matter of fact i shaved my head bald last thursday

kinda wishing i would have waited until summer for that as its a wee bit cold now when i step outside.  perhaps a covid mullet would help grant me protection from the elements

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, classicboxer said:

It's "drug" to hillbillies.

Exactly.

When in Rome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

theyre still eating each other

Lou is accidentally correct that Barr is a compromised fool and liar. He arrived at those conclusions for the wrong reasons, but good for you, Lou.  A win is a win.

• Thanks 1

Trump is trying to f-up the internet by insisting that a repeal of "Section 230" of the Communications Decency Act be included in the upcoming defense spending bill -- or else he'll veto it.  He wants to repeal legal protection for social media sites so he could then tweety-lie without getting slapped with a "This claim is disputed" label -- so his sworshipers don't start questioning his word.

Just now, LennyTheBat said:

Trump is trying to f-up the internet by insisting that a repeal of "Section 230" of the Communications Decency Act be included in the upcoming defense spending bill -- or else he'll veto it.  He wants to repeal legal protection for social media sites so he could then tweety-lie without getting slapped with a "This claim is disputed" label -- so his sworshipers don't start questioning his word.

Yea, but he’s a lame duck. Congress is sending it anyway unchanged and probably plan to override his veto if he does.

Nothing would make me happier than both parties coming together to tell him his opinion no longer matters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LennyTheBat said:

His worshippers are ****ing morons who wouldn't believe the label anyway. Trump is a God to those idiots, all the while they pay his Trump tax to make himself richer. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LennyTheBat said:

Congressional Negotiators Agree on Massive Defense Bill Despite Trump Veto Threat

https://www.wbap.com/news/congressional-negotiators-agree-on-massive-defense-bill-despite-trump-veto-threat/

not happening, at least not on this bill,   but even if he did repeal it it would do more damage to trumpers and republicans

plus we wouldnt have a forum anymore cause the UFC wouldnt want to be held liable, so all 9 members would be banned for telling each other to go die in a car fire

this was all just trump doing what trump does best and trying to bully people to give in to his every demands

his issue with section 230 wasnt about him getting twitter censored with disclaimers. it was because of his butthurt over the #diaperdon hashtag going trending worldwide. it got him right in the feels.  if he were to repeal section 230 today, twitter would have him banned before the end of the night. they wouldnt be waiting for january 21st to do it.    theyre damn well not going to be held liable for whatever bullchit the president tweets.

this was all just smoke and mirrors to get that defense bill moving along before he has to pack his chit and leave the white house

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

but its shameful he would even put the idea out there of repealing the law.  all because someone made a diaper joke and it made orange man sad

i thought americans, especially the rubes, were all about their free speech and whatnot.   i dont see too many trumpers going to bat for their rights when their messiah was out there talking about repealing section 230 just because he got his feelings hurt.  

repealing that would f*ck the internet up so much.   they wouldnt have many social media platforms or forums to discuss things. tens of thousands of youtubers would end up out of a job,  and it would just be another form of censorship.   

it would be crazy and dangerous to do something like that, all because of one guy's ego getting bruised over a twitter hashtag.  and it would take months to undo, maybe even years if the senate gets majority.     but the trumpers who arent even familiar with the bill would surely go along with it up until they realise theyre way of using the internet and socializing would become more like china,   because if somebody gets their feelings hurt or feels threatened, none of the webhosters would want to be held liable and financially responsible for what one of their users posted on their platform.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

Ivanka Trump was deposed Tuesday in DC attorney general's inauguration lawsuit

(CNN)Ivanka Trump, the President's daughter and adviser, sat for a deposition Tuesday with investigators from the Washington, DC, attorney general's office as part of its lawsuit alleging the misuse of inaugural funds, according to a court filing.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

damn. another big loss for trump, and it also looks like the kraken turned out to be fried calamari. 

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Ivanka Trump was deposed Tuesday in DC attorney general's inauguration lawsuit

(CNN)Ivanka Trump, the President's daughter and adviser, sat for a deposition Tuesday with investigators from the Washington, DC, attorney general's office as part of its lawsuit alleging the misuse of inaugural funds, according to a court filing.

Ivanka is more than welcome to stay in my downstairs for 10 years, if she doesn't tell my wife....give me a ring.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Ivanka is more than welcome to stay in my downstairs for 10 years, if she doesn't tell my wife....give me a ring.

stay safe. use a glory hole

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

TBH honest Ivanka is probably boring as hell in the sack & just lays there....

Melania though the euro trash pro in her i sense is stronk & that accent is goddess like. 🤣

• Confused 1

melania cant be that great either considering donald trump paid 130 grand just to pork stormy daniels

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

melania cant be that great either considering donald trump paid 130 grand just to pork stormy daniels

The Don wipes his azz with 130k you Canadian crack head jiz magnet

Edited by OmoGOAT
  • Haha 2

Coincidentally, the lawyer filing the latest junk in Arizona does Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and Estate Planning/Wills and Trusts. He's also been a fulltime arborist.

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

is there a thread debunking it?

We don’t need a thread, if it was real trumps lawyers would use it as evidence in court. It’s more fake news from the right. 

52 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

is this real???

i'm pretty sure trumps long awaited highly detailed brand new health care plans were in the suitcase

Edited by -idyb-

12 minutes ago, 12еr said:

We don’t need a thread, if it was real trumps lawyers would use it as evidence in court. It’s more fake news from the right. 

looks like they might be?  hence my question

more trump losses handed out in courts this morning.   donald trump sure cant seem to get enough of that pennsylvania pink sock.  

52 minutes ago, 12еr said:

but  courtrooms are a fraud and the judges who dont bend over backwards for trump and give him what he wants are all part of the deep state.   everybody knows that legal matters are best resolved in a hotel lobby, or in some  parking lot of a garden shop between the dildo shop and the crematorium.

nothing brings more credibility to your case than dragging out some unhinged snarky drunk chick from the bar and then politely trying to ask her a few questions, or putting your top lawyer up on tv all covered in snot and sweating out shoe polish as he waves some bunk affadavit around as a tv prop and asks for donation money.

i wonder where they'll be having their next little invite-only  republican get together, while they try to present it to the public as a legal hearing?  hopefully it won't be at the marriott.  they'll take away your bonvoy points if you lie in a hotel-of-law while under oath.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

looks like they might be?  hence my question

I’m going to go ahead and bet my left nut that it gets thrown out and is probably already debunked. I know that trumps idiot sycophants we’re trying to pass off footage from Russia a couple weeks ago.

I don’t care enough to put in the effort to verify that it’s garbage, I just know that the right has lost the benefit of the doubt about election fraud. 

It doesn’t even make sense that Georgia, a state run by republicans, would rig an election for Biden. Trump endorsed their governor and sec of state.

Trunk is an idiot Man child and the right had been trying to gas light everyone with fake evidence for a month. 

It’s over. 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I’m going to go ahead and bet my left nut that it gets thrown out and is probably already debunked. I know that trumps idiot sycophants we’re trying to pass off footage from Russia a couple weeks ago.

I don’t care enough to put in the effort to verify that it’s garbage, I just know that the right has lost the benefit of the doubt about election fraud. 

It doesn’t even make sense that Georgia, a state run by republicans, would rig an election for Biden. Trump endorsed their governor and sec of state.

Trunk is an idiot Man child and the right had been trying to gas light everyone with fake evidence for a month. 

It’s over. 

What if they're deep state Republicans?

33 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It’s over. 

That's an oversimplification and completely neglects the changes made before the election because fat abrams and dems were crying racism

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/04/709911541/georgia-governor-signs-law-addressing-some-criticisms-of-contested-2018-election

The law also blocks county election officials from rejecting absentee ballots because of mismatched signatures, and when information on a voter registration application doesn't match other government databases, the voter will remain on the rolls.

Kemp's signing the bill, which had been approved weeks earlier by the Georgia Legislature, marks a shift for the Republican. As a candidate for governor in 2018, Kemp supported removing voters' names from registration lists if they hadn't voted in recent elections and blocking registration applications that didn't exactly match other government databases. Voting rights advocates said both policies disproportionately affected people of color, who tended to back Democratic candidates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well.  looks like the rubes are gonnna have to come out and say whoops.  they werent actually left unsupervised afterall like we first told you. sorry about giving you those alternative facts, but believe us theres clearly still fraud here!   listen to the straight shooter non-biased trumpanzees over atOANN call the action!    dont you see? turn up the volume!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

B51yXq7.jpg

Sounds to me like this "hearing" in georgia has turned out to be just as much of a clown show as all of the others.  the Ghost of Hugo Chavez was expected to be brought up, which didnt disappoint,   but so far the only thing new coming up so far this mock hearing is that Kamala Harris is an illegal alien. 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

those mystery suitcases do seem a little bit fishy though. i aint gonna take rudy or OANN's word on it and follow their narrative from some 2 minute clip they edited, but theres gotta be some kind of legit explanation behind it that the people in the room could give.  i'm sure it will all come out one way or another.

the real mystery you guys need to figure out is whether or not kamala harris is an illegal alien.  thats kind of what i've got out of todays little charade so far, but at least they havent brought out the circus clowns and village drunkards just yet. maybe theyre saving the best for last.   gotta keep the grift alive.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

poor jenna got cropdusted yesterday. the kraken was released

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

So is someone going to start a new game?

The race do Trumps 101 pardons?

Call who gets a pardon, for what crimes, how many days before the geriatric takes over!

I cant wait to see all these innocent people get pardons for any crimes they may have done or will do in the future!