diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

It looks like the stage for the rally and I’m sure that moron stands around admiring the crowds he draws and telling his minions how popular he is. 

I don’t doubt they stood around cheering and I also don’t doubt JR would be dumb enough to document the evidence and then tweet it, but I don’t think this is it.

But the real question is, how much **** does Don and Don Jr suck? No real man listens to that garbage music.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It looks like the stage for the rally and I’m sure that moron stands around admiring the crowds he draws and telling his minions how popular he is. 

I don’t doubt they stood around cheering and I also don’t doubt JR would be dumb enough to document the evidence and then tweet it, but I don’t think this is it.

i dont know man i just seen that tweet pop up somewhere.

during all the madness cnn and msnbc were talking about how he was just standing there watching it all unfold,  doing nothing about it but to applaud it.  right when people were running amok.    i just figured that video i stumbled upon must have been what they were talking about 

i dont know, but i have no doubt at all that trump was loving every minute of it.    such a shame she probably wont even give a shoutout to that supporter of his who died,   let alone a single one of those 360 thousand or so people who died from the coronavirus under his watch, or any of their family members.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

I guess you missed the part where thousands and thousands of naggers rioted all over the country and burned down police stations for months on end and hardly anyone was killed.

Yeah those buildings weren't the capital building where the electoral count was taking place.   Those buildings didn't have secret service inside armed with 33 round fully automatic Glocks.  You're a goddamn idiot.

Facebook, Instagram block Trump’s accounts ‘indefinitely’

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/1/7/facebook-instagram-block-trumps-accounts-indefinitely

Facebook Bars Trump Through End of His Term

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/technology/facebook-trump-ban.html

Facebook Inc has taken the unprecedented step of blocking United States President Donald Trump’s social media accounts on its platforms for the remaining 13 days of his presidency and possibly beyond, the company’s CEO announced Thursday.

Facebook, which owns photo-sharing app Instagram, will also block his account there, CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote in a post the day after Trump supporters breached the US Capitol building in a violent, unruly mob, forcing lawmakers to flee and the complex to be placed under lockdown for several hours.

lol.   twitter has been waiting for the day he's not in office.

5 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah those buildings weren't the capital building where the electoral count was taking place.   Those buildings didn't have secret service inside armed with 33 round fully automatic Glocks.  You're a goddamn idiot.

they didnt have the vice president, and the most powerful lawmakers and politicians in the country inside of those portland buildings either

you cant compare the two.   and two wrongs dont make a right either.  there was no justification for breaking into property in either of those "protests" and just because one side did it doesnt make it right for the other to go and do it.   just because epstein touches little boys doesnt mean that its okay for me to.

at least them naggers and antifa dudes know how to have a good riot though

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

i wish canadian politics could be this god damn amusing

donald trumps gonna be looking for a new job soon.  maybe we'll put him up as prime minister just to shake things up and deport trudeau back to china

the next 4 years would be real interesting here to say the least. 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

donald trump just handed out the medal of freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor, to three golfers.  one from sweden. one from south africa. and one from america

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

The facts are that the language in the text provide no stipulations. If the Vice President and majority of cabinet say the president is unable to perform their duties the Vice President takes over.

If it only was meant to be used when the president was incapacitated then they wouldn’t set a bar to clear before it happens. 

If a president suddenly is struck with paranoid schizophrenia then they use the 25th amendment. Up to this point it has only been used for surgery, but that doesn’t mean that is it’s primary purpose.

OK,

Carry on

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

donald trump just handed out the medal of freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor, to three golfers.  one from sweden. one from south africa. and one from america

No Canadians huh ?

• Sad 1

Just now, Bwana said:

No Canadians huh ?

nope. 

hurts my feels just a little.   even though i would have to go to google just to figure out who any of our golfers even are.

Just now, MoZZez said:

Winter and golf dont mix well

my vancouver canucks have gotten pretty good at golf over the years

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

See, you say way too much stuff that is completely made up for anyone to take you seriously....WTF is the point of interacting here...each post gets dumber and more desperate.

And yes, overthrowing/tearing down/etc the govt who take your money/life/rights/etc away, is an act of self-defense.  You disagree b/c MuH sOcIaL cOnTrAcT, but that is a complete fraud

At this point I'm not sure the govt could ever have a self-defense leg to stand on.

lol at treason...at what point is it NOT treason?  When we are on the train cars?  Is it when they take 50% of my wealth? Or 100% of my wealth/labor?  good grief

While I like 12er, he is slipping down the rabbit hole of full blown tyrannical zealot statist.

Teddy Rose would he disappointed m8

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bwana said:

OK,

Carry on

The truth is, the text is vague and either one or both of our interpretations could be correct. 

As is often the case in our laws, it won’t be decided until an dispute about it reaches the Supreme Court and they make a decision, which hasn’t happened afaik.

Also, just to clarify, I am merely stating that IMO they have the ability to do it. I don’t think they will.

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

While I like 12er, he is slipping down the rabbit hole of full blown tyrannical zealot statist.

Teddy Rose would he disappointed m8

You obviously don’t know anything about Teddy Roosevelt, m8.

Edited by 12еr
  • Haha 1

capitol police officer dead after yesterdays "riots"

Edited by -idyb-

It would have been nice if antifa showed up and let these two groups kill each other. Throw BLM into the mix and it would have been great. 

• Like 2

The four biggest problems in the country could have diggled themselves yesterday. BLM vs. Proud Boys vs. antifa vs. pigs/politicians. 

All useless pieces of garbage that need to get put into a woodchipper. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

He was a big government cuck. 

So then why would he be disappointed in me?

Rand Paul would be disappointed in you two mob apologists. He called that coup attempt wrong and un-American.

It would have been nice if antifa showed up and let these two groups kill each other. Throw BLM into the mix and it would have been great. 

theres still hope for that on the 20th!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 12еr said:

So then why would he be disappointed in me?

Rand Paul would be disappointed in you two mob apologists. He called that coup attempt wrong and un-American.

Cringe. if you're OK with BLM and antifa doing what they did then you have to accept what happened yesterday as OK or else you're a hypocrite.

Cringe. if you're OK with BLM and antifa doing what they did then you have to accept what happened yesterday as OK or else you're a hypocrite.

I never said I was okay with what they did and I welcome you to find a post of me saying I am okay with it.

There’s a difference between approving of something and not allowing something to take over the narrative. People have a tendency to allow the police off the hook for crimes because someone else committed a crime before or after.

The cops are supposed to be held to a higher standard than the scum that loots.

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

bunker boy was back in his bunker lol

That looked like backstage at yesterday's rally.  At that point the magatards were only at half-tard, and hadn't yet saved the country.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

good way to lose your job

He knew people were going to make fun of him for rioting because he has no job to go to and wanted to get ahead of the narrative.

You libtards can’t even conceive the 4D chess this man is playing.

• Like 1

RIP

a patriot who died in the line of duty, protecting his country against treasonous terrorists.

Edited by -idyb-

rawImage.jpg

Paul MacNeal Davis, an attorney eligible to practice law in Texas and based in Frisco, was terminated from his position at Goosehead Insurance, a firm with offices in Houston and across Texas.

there will surely be many more of these chuds to come.  their companies are firing them and reporting them to authorities lol

this notorious viking raider sure gets around

640x0.jpg

this was from a trump rally in arizona on november 7th

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

The truth is, the text is vague and either one or both of our interpretations could be correct. 

As is often the case in our laws, it won’t be decided until an dispute about it reaches the Supreme Court and they make a decision, which hasn’t happened afaik.

Also, just to clarify, I am merely stating that IMO they have the ability to do it. I don’t think they will.

I actually think we agree on the concept, but for the stars to align for his dismissal will never happen with his cabinet and Senate. With what has been allowed/accepted for the past 4 years, I doubt any of them are going to grow ballz with 13 days to go.

• Like 1

@Bubba_Sparks this is all your fault.

If your brothers a few hundred years ago fought abit better, then these terrorists would never be standing up to her Royal Majesty. Not only that, but she would come out swinging, the rest of these politicians went into hiding!.

27 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

@Bubba_Sparks this is all your fault.

If your brothers a few hundred years ago fought abit better, then these terrorists would never be standing up to her Royal Majesty. Not only that, but she would come out swinging, the rest of these politicians went into hiding!.

They didn’t have to fight better, they just had to allow us representation in parliament. They were arrogant and lippy so they got smacked.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 12еr said:

They didn’t have to fight better, they just had to allow us representation in parliament. They were arrogant and lippy so they got smacked.

You should have stayed.

You went from no representation to no representation. 

The last 10 years Moscow Mitch was the one who determined anything and everything. Do you feel he represented your interests?

At least the queen lets **** go to a vote and let's the people decide their fate, even if idiots like Eastern Canada votes in a second Trudeau. 

Hawleys publisher of his book pulled out citing his role in the dangerous events he helped case.

Hawley then says this is an attack k on the first amendment. 

So a sitting Senator does not realize how the first amendment works and somehow thinks proven enterprise has to keep doing business with him no matter how stupid he gets.

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You should have stayed.

You went from no representation to no representation. 

The last 10 years Moscow Mitch was the one who determined anything and everything. Do you feel he represented your interests?

At least the queen lets **** go to a vote and let's the people decide their fate, even if idiots like Eastern Canada votes in a second Trudeau. 

Mitch is done, he's lost his throne.