diazthechamp

Politics thread

22 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

So then BLM and Antifa are guilty as well, correct? 

Police are part of civil authority...

When the left takes over a police station, the media makes excuses and acts like they're just protesting.

People WALK THROUGH Congress at an inconvenient time, and you'd think they kidnapped half of our politicians and started sawing off heads on live television from the reaction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Not an insurrection. Get over it.

No matter how hard 12er wants to believe his side is for the greater good, theyve been committing insurrections the past year, well way longer than that but let's cut them some slack. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

When the left takes over a police station, the media makes excuses and acts like they're just protesting.

People WALK THROUGH Congress at an inconvenient time, and you'd think they kidnapped half of our politicians and started sawing off heads on live television from the reaction.

My favorite part of this "insurrection" us the fact they were walking single file through the halls between the ropes. 

Oh and I love how the left continually refers to the "law and order" of this country. Lol

Biggest cringe moment I've ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I still have yet to receive an answer from 12er about businesses. He states its their right to do as they please. 

I agree and so they should have been opened up 100% this whole time during the pandemic. 

Its their business correct? 

Or are we gonna move goal posts here 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Not an insurrection. Get over it.

Literal textbook example of insurrection. 

It is fun to watch you guys scream fake news at the Webster’s dictionary with tears streaming down you cheeks though. 

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

My favorite part of this "insurrection" us the fact they were walking single file through the halls between the ropes. 

Oh and I love how the left continually refers to the "law and order" of this country. Lol

Biggest cringe moment I've ever seen. 

I keep seeing updates about people seen at the 'riot at the Capitol'. Pat Militech, some Olympic skier, etc. They are literally just standing there in all the videos. People getting cancelled for standing there. lol

Mother****ers were being treated like heroes for turning out to BLM protests that regularly devolved into violence against the community. No 'insurrectionists' there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Also, I've posted irrefutable evidence that antifa was present at this "insurrection" yet people  claim they weren't there. Let me refresh your memory...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

It is fun to watch you guys scream fake news at the Webster’s dictionary with tears streaming down you cheeks though

I'm smoking weed and watching Jeopardy. Finna pop open some crab dip in a minute.

Thanks for caring though.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It is fun to watch you guys scream fake news at the Webster’s dictionary with tears streaming down you cheeks though

I mean we aren't the ones crying about government officials cowering in fear in a bunker somewhere. Laughing hysterically at all of them honestly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also, I've posted irrefutable evidence that antifa was present at this "insurrection" yet people  claim they weren't there. Let me refresh your memory...

ABC had two BLM activists on the morning after to talk about how the girl got shot by the Capitol Police officer (inside the Capitol).

How do I know they were BLM activists? They had the nerve to title them that. Were they outraged about the police shooting an unarmed woman? LMFAO... of course not. But they were damn sure right there to watch her get shot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I still have yet to receive an answer from 12er about businesses. He states its their right to do as they please. 

I agree and so they should have been opened up 100% this whole time during the pandemic. 

Its their business correct? 

Or are we gonna move goal posts here 

I answered this like a half hour ago.

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I mean we aren't the ones crying about government officials cowering in fear in a bunker somewhere. Laughing hysterically at all of them honestly. 

Chit man, I was rooting for blood. I was cooking snacks. I hoped it was about to go down.

When I didn't even get riot cops beating some ****, I was salty-salty. Like.... Canadian weirdo spamming a UFC forum about foreign politics salty.

• Thanks 2

Just now, 12еr said:

I answered this like a half hour ago.

Yo on a serious note what audio book service do you use. Im gonna start listening to books while banging in the pocket on Dark Souls. 

• Thanks 1

And now they are impeaching Trump while the idiots he misled are going to prison.

He literally convinced people to throw their lives away for his ego.

I’m having a giggle myself, m8

• Sad 1

Yo on a serious note what audio book service do you use. Im gonna start listening to books while banging in the pocket on Dark Souls. 

Audible, but it can get pricey. If you get the premium you get one free credit per month  and you can get any book with it, so I use the credits to get huge books that cost a ****load of a money, like the 70 hour Grant biography im currently listening to. 

If I want a novel which are generally like 6-8 hours and only cost a few bucks I buy them outright and don’t waste the credit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alright dorks, I’m going to go make sure the good people of Vermont get their cheap Chinese made products and **** pills, doing the lords work.

I am proud of our debate today, nobody resorted to childish name calling, and that was hard for me.

Take it easy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So to recap unbiased leftist logic that we learned today:

A Democrat calls for "unrest in the streets" or says that "protests are supposed to be uncomfortable" while cities are burning and its not inciting violence or encouraging rioters. The reason that it's not is because they didn't use the word rioters, words like unrest have multiple meanings, and they may have previously denounced violence. 

Democrats can pay tens of millions of dollars to bail out rioters and its not encouraging rioters because that money is also used for protesters. 

Trump says to "peacefully make your voices heard" and to "fight like hell" in the same speech. That's inciting violence. It doesn't matter that the word fight also has multiple meanings. It doesn't matter that he openly denounced riots and violence multiple times throughout the last year because saying to fight stays with you more than the word peaceful. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

So to recap unbiased leftist logic that we learned today:

A Democrat calls for "unrest in the streets" or says that "protests are supposed to be uncomfortable" while cities are burning and its not inciting violence or encouraging rioters. The reason that it's not is because they didn't use the word rioters, words like unrest have multiple meanings, and they may have previously denounced violence. 

Democrats can pay tens of millions of dollars to bail out rioters and its not encouraging rioters because that money is also used for protesters. 

Trump says to "peacefully make your voices heard" and to "fight like hell" That's inciting violence. It doesn't matter that the word fight also has multiple meanings. It doesn't matter that he openly denounced riots and violence multiple times throughout the last year because saying to fight stays with you more than the word peaceful. 

Yes, and you are also a racist because you are a white male in the United States.

Is there anything else you need cleared up?

🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Yes, and you are also a racist because you are a white male in the United States.

Is there anything else you need cleared up?

🤣

Lol, thank your for the addition. I think we got it covered now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Parler CEO says social media app, favored by Trump supporters, may not return

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-trump-parler/exclusive-parler-ceo-says-social-media-app-favored-by-trump-supporters-may-not-return-idUSL1N2JO34Z

lol.  just as apple, and google kicked them to the curb, their maga muppet in chief was saying how everybody was competing to get their business. then amazon kicks them offline and now even their own attorneys dont want to deal with them anymore

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Parler CEO says social media app, favored by Trump supporters, may not return

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-trump-parler/exclusive-parler-ceo-says-social-media-app-favored-by-trump-supporters-may-not-return-idUSL1N2JO34Z

lol.  just as apple, and google kicked them to the curb, their maga muppet in chief was saying how everybody was competing to get their business. then amazon kicks them offline and now even their own attorneys dont want to deal with them anymore

Amazon, Facebook, Twitter etc doing the bidding of the democratic party and being able to completely censor their political rivals is a problem. Sadly people seem to be either too stupid to realize this or dont care because its their side wielding the power.

Tim Pool's podcast has touched on this recently and it's scary how much control the left has over the country at the moment. 

Edited by OmoGOAT
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, OmoGOAT said:

Amazon, Facebook, Twitter etc doing the bidding of the democratic party and being able to completely censor their political rivals is a problem. Sadly people seem to be either to stupid to realize this or dont care because its their side wielding the power.

Tim Pool's podcast has touched on this recently and it's scary how much control the left has over the country at the moment. 

its all good.  at least we can still use this forum to voice our hatred towards naggers and promote violence

• Confused 1

Trump holds half the Presidential Impeachments... and in just 4 years. What an accomplishment. 

Arrested Capitol rioter William Watson was on bond for selling marijuana, LSD

V7I6R25XS5FWBOMJO25HWSJJ7U.png

william-watson-capitol-riot.jpg?quality=

https://www.al.com/news/2021/01/alabama-mans-bond-revoked-after-prosecutors-say-he-was-in-capitol-riots.html

An Alabama man who was arrested for his role in the violent Capitol riot last week was out on bond for trafficking marijuana and LSD when he traveled to Washington, DC, prosecutors say.

William Watson, 23, had been out on $103,000 bond in a drug trafficking case since July, but violated the terms when he left Alabama to join the violent mob of President Trump supporters who barged into the US Capitol last Wednesday, The Birmingham News reported.

Federal law enforcement arrested Watson in Auburn on Monday, and a judge revoked his bond that same day.

Prosecutors say Watson was seen in videos and photos inside the Capitol while standing next to “a man with a horned hat,” according to court documents obtained by the outlet.

The “horned hat” reference is a nod to Jake Angeli, also known as the “QAnon Shaman,” who was also arrested by feds in connection with the rowdy Trump mob.

More than 80 people have been arrested and charged with federal crimes for participating in the deadly riot that killed five people, including a Capitol police officer.

also another short article about him,

An Auburn man who took part in the violent riot in the U.S. Capitol last week said he was not a member of Antifa, contradicting claims by some conservative leaders in the state.

“They wanna call me Antifa because I have a videogame tattoo on my hand and I was pleading for peaceful discourse,” Will Watson said in a Snapchat post saved by local prosecutors. “Let 'em say what they will. The fake news won’t win against the thousands of patriots who recorded today.”

https://oanow.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/auburn-man-arrested-after-capitol-riot-said-he-wasn-t-antifa-contradicting-claims-by-alabama/article_8a4439f8-5535-11eb-92dc-0b328abaad4a.html

this is one of the viking raiders buddies who was with him in the capitol. the same dude who felt the need to defend himself on twitter and then snapchat because a bunch of cultist chuds read a bunch of fake news conspiracy theories and started saying that he was part of antifa

being called a member of antifa really triggered this trumpet.  he had the brains to fire back at people through social media trying to defend himself and his actions, and then the FBI came and arrested his stupid аss right afterwards.  those tattoo's he was going on about arent going to do him any justice either.  these guys sure seem to be making law enforcement and prosecuters jobs a whole lot easier.

but at least with his prior convictions, he can come up with a plausible explanation for all this mess he got himself into.   "yeah i was gonna have a LARPing session with my vegan viking buddy and a bunch of other cosplayers and show them my video game tattoo, but then we smoked a blunt and then dropped some acid and we somehow ended up in Washington DC inside of the capitol building during the middle of an insurrection."

Edited by -idyb-

i bet the FBI could put out a bulletin over at TheDonald.win  or whatever other website these trumpets have left to flock to, asking for those who were inside the capitol building to submit their personal information and some photos or videos of them in order to prevent them being associated with antifa on social media, and a bunch of these idiots would go along with it.

Edited by -idyb-

Two Off-Duty Virginia Police Officers Charged in Federal Court Following Events at the U.S. Capitol

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/two-duty-virginia-police-officers-charged-federal-court-following-events-us-capitol

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Two off-duty Rocky Mount, Virginia police officers were charged yesterday in federal court in the District of Columbia in connection with the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.

Jacob Fracker and Thomas Robertson were charged by complaint with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Both defendants were arrested on January 13, 2021, in Virginia.  It is alleged that during the events at the U.S. Capitol, Fracker and Robertson were photographed in the Capitol building making an obscene gesture in front of the John Stark statue. 

On social media, Robertson is quoted as saying, “CNN and the Left are just mad because we actually attacked the government who is the problem and not some random small business ... The right IN ONE DAY took the f***** U.S. Capitol. Keep poking us.” He also stated that he was “proud” of the photo on an Instagram post that was shared to Facebook, because he was “willing to put skin in the game.” On Facebook, Fracker posted a comment that read, “Lol to anyone who’s possibly concerned about the picture of me going around... Sorry I hate freedom? …Not like I did anything illegal…y’all do what you feel you need to.”    The post has since been deleted.

These cases are being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and the Counterterrorism Section of the DOJ’s National Security Division, with assistance from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Virginia. The cases are being investigated by the FBI’s Washington Field Office and the United States Capitol Police.

lol.  these trumptards just keep on incriminating themselves, one after another.  i guess nobody has ever told these morons that its generally not a good idea to brag about your crimes and post pictures of it all over social media.  i bet they even had the smarts to make sure that their cellphones were turned on and carried with them when they stormed into the capitol building.

its like half of these people getting busted may as well just call up the FBI snitch line and file a report on themselves, because they seem to be so proud of taking part in such a disgraceful act that they cant keep their mouths shut about it.  you would think that these two cops would know better?  if you brag about that kind of shіt on facebook, guaranteed theres going to be at least one person on your friends list who wasn't really your friend.

Edited by -idyb-

16 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I don't think you guys realise quite how much your political bias influences your interpretation of events. With the exception of roids, svt, CB and juice, I think you have much stronger unconscious (or maybe even conscious) biases than you realise. 

4 years of a polarising president and a bunch of sore losers has divided you, despite Shia LeBouef's best efforts. 

Frankly, the sooner people stop demonising each other for having different political views, and resume demonising each other for liking/disliking Conor McGregor, the better. 

You like to lump me in with the biased, but I'm not sure how a person who has never voted, leaned left most of his life, and slightly right for the past four or five years is somehow biased. The same crowd tends to refute my points of view, but that doesn't make me biased.

I assume you chose that moment because you feel like you saw a riot in the photos or video highlights the other day, and think for some reason me saying I didn't makes me biased. I watched it from start to finish. I watched from the minute the debates were interrupted until the Capitol was empty. If you didn't have the media to locate you cell phone videos of instances here or there of vandal or two busting out a window, you would not have known anything even happened. That's factual. That's not me having an opinion. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You like to lump me in with the biased, but I'm not sure how a person who has never voted, leaned left most of his life, and slightly right for the past four or five years is somehow biased. The same crowd tends to refute my points of view, but that doesn't make me biased.

I assume you chose that moment because you feel like you saw a riot in the photos or video highlights the other day, and think for some reason me saying I didn't makes me biased. I watched it from start to finish. I watched from the minute the debates were interrupted until the Capitol was empty. If you didn't have the media to locate you cell phone videos of instances here or there of vandal or two busting out a window, you would not have known anything even happened. That's factual. That's not me having an opinion. 

I think you are biased. You bring up 2 things over and over: nothing really happened in the Capitol, and The BLM, etc., was way worse.  

15 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I think you are biased. You bring up 2 things over and over: nothing really happened in the Capitol, and The BLM, etc., was way worse.  

Oh sorry, I don't mean to rattle on about the same stuff. I missed the conversations about Armenia and Azerbaijan. 

Would you like my take on that?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Oh sorry, I don't mean to rattle on about the same stuff. I missed the conversations about Armenia and Azerbaijan. 

Would you like my take on that?

It's just that you are wrong on the 2 points you are trying to sell. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

It's just that you are wrong on the 2 points you are trying to sell. 

DO YOU WANT MY ****ING OPINION ON ARMENIA ANS AZERBAIJAN OR NOT, MOTHER****ER?

• Haha 2

I didn’t see bubbas terrible take until Cashflow quoted it, but if he thinks the people he quoted are not biased then he is obviously a certified dunce. Juice in particular sticks to the party line script more than anyone in this thread. His opinion is the GOP opinion on every single issue. 

At best you could say that Juice is the most polite, but that doesn’t make him less biased.

No one in this thread is unbiased. I haven’t seen a single person come in here with an open mind and change their opinion on an issue because of someone else’s argument.

Edited by 12еr
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

DO YOU WANT MY ****ING OPINION ON ARMENIA ANS AZERBAIJAN OR NOT, MOTHER****ER?

No one wants anyone’s opinion on either of those chithole countries. 

38 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I didn’t see bubbas terrible take until Cashflow quoted it, but if he thinks the people he quoted are not biased then he is obviously a certified dunce. Juice in particular sticks to the party line script more than anyone in this thread. His opinion is the GOP opinion on every single issue. 

At best you could say that Juice is the most polite, but that doesn’t make him less biased.

No one in this thread is unbiased. I haven’t seen a single person come in here with an open mind and change their opinion on an issue because of someone else’s argument.

Rustled because he wasn't added to Mr Sparks' Unofficial Official List of Unbiased Posters. 

• Haha 2

Just now, juice64011 said:

Rustled because he wasn't added to Mr Sparks' Unofficial Official List of Unbiased Posters. 

I’m glad you didn’t embarrass yourself by trying to say my statement was wrong.

We really don't talk about it a wide variety of political subjects. So of the couple  we talk about I lean right and have always admitted it in here.