diazthechamp

Politics thread

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself, but that doesn't answer the question. So thanks for wasting my time.

You didn’t really ask a question, but I did answer it. It’s because Trump broke a campaign promise and then tried to fulfill it right before the election but delayed the actual withdrawal until well after the election so that he or his successor could actually reverse the decision before it really takes effect.

So basically we’re still there because Trump decided we should be. You’d have to ask him his reasons.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You didn’t really ask a question, but I did answer it. It’s because Trump broke a campaign promise and then tried to fulfill it right before the election but delayed the actual withdrawal until well after the election so that he or his successor could actually reverse the decision before it really takes effect.

So basically we’re still there because Trump decided we should be. You’d have to ask him his reasons.

Trump didn't send us to Iraq or Afghanistan. Your strange obsession with him is irrelevant on this topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

canada should send over some of our finest troops and hockey players to take care of business.  we're undefeated at war

canadian military bless!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Trump didn't send us to Iraq or Afghanistan. Your strange obsession with him is irrelevant on this topic.

Neither did Obama, but they both kept us there. 

Trump did try his hardest to start a war with Iran, though. We were saved from that one by congress immediately voting on legislation to stop him from further military action and the pandemic starting.

That doesn’t change the fact that he assassinated a military leader of a country we are not at war with, and then that country fired cruise missiles at our forces. Both sides committed acts of war against the other, and Trump initiated it.

You guys pretending he was any better than his predecessors as far as the wars go is asinine.

Edited by 12еr
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

they pissed he didn't start any new decade long wars

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Do you think he doesn’t own a solid 4 years of the 20 year long Afghanistan war? He was in office for a solid one fifth of it.

He sent more troops there in his first year.

Correction:  12er is pissed he didn't start any new decade long wars

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

A boy named Sue....?

Smh, i remember when people were given jobs because they were the best person for the job, not because they ticked a box on the diversity checklist.

**** me that really is a dude?

Wtf, I was just thinking it some really homely looking woman who got hit with the ugly stick a lot.

Like IDYB wouldn't even touch her alot.

Thats ****ed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Neither did Obama, but they both kept us there. 

Trump did try his hardest to start a war with Iran, though. We were saved from that one by congress immediately voting on legislation to stop him from further military action and the pandemic starting.

That doesn’t change the fact that he assassinated a military leader of a country we are not at war with, and then that country fired cruise missiles at our forces. Both sides committed acts of war against the other, and Trump initiated it.

You guys pretending he was any better than his predecessors as far as the wars go is asinine.

Original question: Why are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan?

12er: Trump.

??????

The original question stands. What in the hell are we doing on a daily basis? The answer cannot be Trump. He isn't in Afghanistan and he isn't in Iraq. So what the are we doing there every day? Why do we need troops there at all? Who benefits from us spending trillions of dollars invading countries for decades?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Correction:  12er is pissed he didn't start any new decade long wars

I’m sorry to burden you with correct information, I know that you are allergic to objective facts.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Original question: Why are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan?

12er: Trump.

??????

The original question stands. What in the hell are we doing on a daily basis? The answer cannot be Trump. He isn't in Afghanistan and he isn't in Iraq. So what the are we doing there every day? Why do we need troops there at all? Who benefits from us spending trillions of dollars invading countries for decades?

Your “original question” was rhetorically stated by “people” in what you thought was a witty joke.

I answered it. We were invited back to Iraq by the government of Iraq during the Obama administration to help push ISIS out of Ramadi and Mosul. 

The government of Iraq then asked us to leave after Trump killed that Iranian general and the Trump administration refused to leave. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/iraq-asks-united-states-to-set-up-mechanism-for-troop-withdrawal/2020/01/10/794058ea-32f8-11ea-971b-43bec3ff9860_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Do I have to teach you the history of the United States up to today’s current date or do you think you could read something for once in your life?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Your “original question” was rhetorically stated by “people” in what you thought was a witty joke.

I answered it. We were invited back to Iraq by the government of Iraq during the Obama administration to help push ISIS out of Ramadi and Mosul. 

The government of Iraq then asked us to leave after Trump killed that Iranian general and the Trump administration refused to leave. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/iraq-asks-united-states-to-set-up-mechanism-for-troop-withdrawal/2020/01/10/794058ea-32f8-11ea-971b-43bec3ff9860_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Do I have to teach you the history of the United States up to today’s current date or do you think you could read something for once in your life?

I don't have time to keep up with our pillaging of third world countries. Who really has that much time in their lives??

So Trump is the lone reason we're in Iraq? Guys are just hanging out and playing cards or what?

39 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

**** me that really is a dude?

Wtf, I was just thinking it some really homely looking woman who got hit with the ugly stick a lot.

Like IDYB wouldn't even touch her alot.

Thats ****ed.

now that i know that chicks actually got a tallywhacker, i wouldnt even take that walrus to the glory hole on my drunkest of days.   

sobercuban might be his only option

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Btw, you left out Afghanistan. I guess there's no way to blame solely Trump for that one, so let's leave it out?

• Thanks 1

America is a war machine, plain and simple...it drives the economy and Police's the world, like it or not that's what we do.

Think of it like our prison system, on a larger scale.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Man arrested in New York after threatening on Facebook to kill Pelosi, AOC, Schumer

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/man-arrested-new-york-after-threatening-facebook-kill-pelosi-aoc-n1254744

when i think of the safest place to publically stage heinous attacks against my countries lawmakers, i think of facebook.

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Btw, you left out Afghanistan. I guess there's no way to blame solely Trump for that one, so let's leave it out?

He immediately escalated the war by sending additional troops his first year in office. We’re still there on the final day of his disaster of a presidency. 

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't have time to keep up with our pillaging of third world countries. Who really has that much time in their lives??

So Trump is the lone reason we're in Iraq? Guys are just hanging out and playing cards or what?

You don’t have time to learn anything about anything, but it doesn’t stop you from trying to discuss them with the arrogance of a subject matter expert responding to a harsh critique of his doctoral dissertation.

Maybe you should stop trying to talk about **** that you don’t understand.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Also. I’m not “blaming” Trump for the wars. I’m correcting the misinformation that he was less of a warmonger than past presidents. 

He continued the wars he inherited and then almost started a third before he was checked by congress and a pandemic diverted his attention away from Iran. There are reports he was pushing to strike them again in his lame duck period.

I’m tired of SVT and Cashflow spreading disinformation and then thinking that claiming they are too busy to know anything about the subject they brought  up is a viable excuse.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 12еr said:

He immediately escalated the war by sending additional troops his first year in office. We’re still there on the final day of his disaster of a presidency. 

19 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You don’t have time to learn anything about anything, but it doesn’t stop you from trying to discuss them with the arrogance of a subject matter expert responding to a harsh critique of his doctoral dissertation.

Maybe you should stop trying to talk about **** that you don’t understand.

I didn't state any facts. I asked you a bunch of questions, and here you are with your panties in a wad. I never disagreed with your assessments, I just went with what you said. And you're still in a tizzy. Why?

Take a break, son. Everything doesn't have to be an e-scuffle. I just genuinely didnt know what we do there. Shocking, right? It doesn't impact my life at all, and the few state run media sources I consume on a very infrequent basis don't bother with daily updates on the toppling of third world countries and the installations of puppet regimes to do our bidding (based on knowingly false intel). Doesn't look good for the state, etc.

I actually know the same amount of info as I did before. Exactly nothing about the day to day happenings in Afghanistan, and Kevin hates Trump. Thanks for wasting my time again.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Thanks 1

lol i didnt even know these grifters were still trying to make an idiot of themselves in court,   but the supreme court just cucked them real good on monday by deciding to run the clock out on the rest of their lawsuits.   lin wood and sidney powell just spent the last month trying to appeal their one big georgia kraken case and get it in front of the US supreme court after a georgia state supreme court judge kicked it to the curb last month.   

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/supreme-court-denies-expedited-hearings-georgia-lawsuits/85-4e511da6-489a-4dd1-ac26-99437206e526

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/elections/sidney-powell-georgia-kraken-lawsuit-dropped/85-cbb9aab8-0ca9-4bc1-b601-a06f2c1f52ff

sadly, it was all in vein, as the time is up.  sidney powell just voluntarilly withdrawn the big kraken lawsuit in georgia, meaning  the kraken is officially no more, putting an end to the rest of donald trump's ridiculous lawsuit grift,  while our beloved lawyer guy, who's been beating the hell out of team kraken in many georgia election and senate runoff lawsuits these last few months, threw one last haymaker at the trump campaign.    its a shame sidney powell no longer has a twitter account to be able to see it.

because the kraken case in georgia was already dismissed, donald trump's post-election litigation record will remain at 1-64, and his record of being the GLOAT will stand tall.  The Greatest Loser Of All Time.     Even at 1-42, MMA legend Kenneth Allen has a higher winning percentage than donald trump's post-election courtroom battles.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

speaking of sidney powell,  dominion isnt stopping at sidney powell and newsmax either.   they are also laying it down on mike lindell, that CEO of MyPillow who went to meet with the president of the united states and try to convince him to invoke martial law just to try to remain in power

dominion just hit him with a cease and desist, and they are posturing up to throw up a defamation lawsuit at him the moment he starts talking more chit about their voting machines

meanwhile, minority mitch is in talks with schumer, now desperately hoping that the dems will share power with the republican senate after years of being stifled by all of his bullchit when the republicans held majority.   if a republican  would have won georgia, theres no way power sharing  would have even been on the table. get bent mitch

this is truly a clown show you guys have got going on down there.  meanwhile in canada, i think it snowed somewhere.

Edited by -idyb-

Tens of thousands of troops are deployed in D.C. Hundreds of Tanks and various other military vehicles on trains are being rolled out across the USA. China has troop carrying ships stationed off the coast of California and has offered assistance to the Biden administration to the tune of 250,000 troops should it be deemed necessary.

One wonders WTF is going on ??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Tens of thousands of troops are deployed in D.C. Hundreds of Tanks and various other military vehicles on trains are being rolled out across the USA. China has troop carrying ships stationed off the coast of California and has offered assistance to the Biden administration to the tune of 250,000 troops should it be deemed necessary.

oh chit son. even the chinese want to get in on the action. this has potential to become the greatest riot of all time!

my body has never been this ready

41 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

A 10 minute clip of questioning = 8.5 minutes of Rand Paul babbling his opinions...knock that guy off his lawn tractor.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

god dammit twennyfo.  where are you getting this from? the only thing i can find reguarding these chinese troops surrounding the usa involves a qanon conspiracy theorist as the source, and another thread in some fooking random video game forum with a thread titled UNCONFIRMED: 250,000 Chinese Troops currenting surrounding the USA  where everybody was laughing about it and its since been shut down and locked

this is where its coming from

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/14/250-thousand-chinese-at-u-s-canada-and-mexican-border/

a nice big far right conspiracy outlet with a nice big picture of Crazy Lin Wood at the forefront of the article!

come on bro. lay off the conspiracy theories and fake news.   you got me hella amped up to see a riot like no other.  and now i aint even half chub

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

A 10 minute clip of questioning = 8.5 minutes of Rand Paul babbling his opinions...knock that guy off his lawn tractor.

Rand Paul might well be the only Politician who has an opinion worth hearing.

14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

A man or reason amongst a bunch of clowns. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

There are absolutely not any chinese ships off the coast of California.

2 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

I live in California and this is absolutely not true, whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

god dammit twennyfo.  where are you getting this from? the only thing i can find reguarding these chinese troops surrounding the usa involves a qanon conspiracy theorist as the source, and another thread in some fooking random video game forum with a thread titled UNCONFIRMED: 250,000 Chinese Troops currenting surrounding the USA  where everybody was laughing about it and its since been shut down and locked

this is where its coming from

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/14/250-thousand-chinese-at-u-s-canada-and-mexican-border/

a nice big far right conspiracy outlet with a nice big picture of Crazy Lin Wood at the forefront of the article!

come on bro. lay off the conspiracy theories and fake news.   you got me hella amped up to see a riot like no other.  and now i aint even half chub

Hes not getting it from anything creditable or based in reality.

• Sad 1

Lol, Cash starts by snapping at 12er then tucks tail and says not everything needs to be an E beef.

The irony is strong tonight.

20 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

I live in California and this is absolutely not true, whatsoever.

Good to know, now about the chit going down in D.C ??

3 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Don't worry, they brought the military in to deal with those domestic terrorists

5 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

You know exactly why the National Guard is there. The Trumptards got butt hurt he lost bigly and caused a ruckus by going ape**** in the Captial and they might try stupid **** again during tomorrow's inauguration.

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Don't worry, they brought the military in to deal with those domestic terrorists

Lol, you buying that line of BS 

• Like 1

Just now, BigDaddyDelta said:

You know exactly why the National Guard is there. The Trumptards got butt hurt he lost bigly and caused a ruckus by going ape**** in the Captial and they might try stupid **** again during tomorrow's inauguration.

Guess there's one born every minute after all.

• Like 1

Just now, TwennyFo said:

Makes a little more sense than 250,000 Chinese off the coast ready to roll.

So I would say there is a sucker born every minute and the one quoting Q anon stuff might be one of those suckers.

Just now, MoZZez said:

Makes a little more sense than 250,000 Chinese off the coast ready to roll.

So I would say there is a sucker born every minute and the one quoting Q anon stuff might be one of those suckers.

I posed a question, never said it was a true statement

15 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Yet you're calling people who give an opposing view point on your statements "suckers". We all know you buy into that Qanon ****. 

3 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

This is a statement followed by a question.

You didn't have to state that it was true or not, because everyone knows its so full of **** only You would believe it.

So play stupid if you wish, but nobody is buying that you didn't believe this ****.

6 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Yet you're calling people who give an opposing view point on your statements "suckers". We all know you buy into that Qanon ****. 

Show me where i ever used the term suckers. Show me where i've ever made mention of Qanon. I'll wait.

20 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

3 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Is that the question? ^^^

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

This is a statement followed by a question.

You didn't have to state that it was true or not, because everyone knows its so full of **** only You would believe it.

So play stupid if you wish, but nobody is buying that you didn't believe this ****.

You bought into me buying into it. That makes you a dumb ****. Lol.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

The line is a sucker is born every minute. You damn well know wtf youre saying. Stop showing your damned idiocy and cut the act.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LennyTheBat said:

Is that the question? ^^^

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

noun

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.
    "the presentation was characterized by impossibly long sentences and a succession of rhetorical questions"

Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIri****alianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKinyarwandaKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaOdiaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTatarTeluguThaiTurkishTurkmenUkrainianUrduUyghurUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu

1 minute ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

The line is a sucker is born every minute. You damn well know wtf youre saying. Stop showing your damned idiocy and cut the act.

Lmao........... fishing in a barrel !

3 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

You bought into me buying into it. That makes you a dumb ****. Lol.

Seriously? This is your line of defense for believing the stupidest conspiracy **** like an idiot.

Lol. Damn its funny watching the few Trumpers follow their leader going down with the ship.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:
rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

noun

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.
    "the presentation was characterized by impossibly long sentences and a succession of rhetorical questions"

Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIri****alianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKinyarwandaKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaOdiaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTatarTeluguThaiTurkishTurkmenUkrainianUrduUyghurUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu

So...you ended with the rhetorical question to add emphasis to your statement.