diazthechamp

Politics thread

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

‘A Total Failure’: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/proud-boys-trump.html

As Mr. Trump departed the White House on Wednesday, the Proud Boys, once among his staunchest supporters, have also started leaving his side. In dozens of conversations on social media sites like Gab and Telegram, members of the group have begun calling Mr. Trump a “shill” and “extraordinarily weak,” according to messages reviewed by The New York Times. They have also urged supporters to stop attending rallies and protests held for Mr. Trump or the Republican Party

Discontent with Mr. Trump, who later condemned the violence, has boiled over. On social media, Proud Boys participants have complained about his willingness to leave office and said his disavowal of the Capitol rampage was an act of betrayal. And Mr. Trump, cut off on Facebook and Twitter, has been unable to talk directly to them to soothe their concerns or issue new rallying cries.

Last week, Nicholas Fuentes, the leader of America First, wrote in his Telegram channel that Mr. Trump’s response to the Capitol rampage was “very weak and flaccid” and added, “Not the same guy that ran in 2015.”

The group expected Mr. Trump to champion the mob, according to their social media messages. Instead, Mr. Trump released a video on Jan. 8 denouncing the violence.

The disappointment was immediately palpable. One Proud Boys Telegram channel posted: “It really is important for us all to see how much Trump betrayed his supporters this week. We are nationalists 1st and always. Trump was just a man and as it turns out an extraordinarily weak one at the end.”

Some Proud Boys became furious that Mr. Trump did not appear interested in issuing presidential pardons for their members who were arrested. In a Telegram post on Friday, they accused Mr. Trump of “instigating” the events at the Capitol, adding that he then “washed his hands of it.”

they couldnt get pardons so i guess now they are eating each other

The schadenfreude I feel is indescribable.  

• Like 1

lol

"Daddy didn't give me a pardon!"

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Here's the letter Don left Joe on the desk

received_723629421882072.jpeg

i would have had questioned the authenticity of this, but this is no doubt something that donald trump would have left him

he left with honor and grace.

lol though thats pretty good

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

‘A Total Failure’: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/proud-boys-trump.html

As Mr. Trump departed the White House on Wednesday, the Proud Boys, once among his staunchest supporters, have also started leaving his side. In dozens of conversations on social media sites like Gab and Telegram, members of the group have begun calling Mr. Trump a “shill” and “extraordinarily weak,” according to messages reviewed by The New York Times. They have also urged supporters to stop attending rallies and protests held for Mr. Trump or the Republican Party

Discontent with Mr. Trump, who later condemned the violence, has boiled over. On social media, Proud Boys participants have complained about his willingness to leave office and said his disavowal of the Capitol rampage was an act of betrayal. And Mr. Trump, cut off on Facebook and Twitter, has been unable to talk directly to them to soothe their concerns or issue new rallying cries.

Last week, Nicholas Fuentes, the leader of America First, wrote in his Telegram channel that Mr. Trump’s response to the Capitol rampage was “very weak and flaccid” and added, “Not the same guy that ran in 2015.”

The group expected Mr. Trump to champion the mob, according to their social media messages. Instead, Mr. Trump released a video on Jan. 8 denouncing the violence.

The disappointment was immediately palpable. One Proud Boys Telegram channel posted: “It really is important for us all to see how much Trump betrayed his supporters this week. We are nationalists 1st and always. Trump was just a man and as it turns out an extraordinarily weak one at the end.”

Some Proud Boys became furious that Mr. Trump did not appear interested in issuing presidential pardons for their members who were arrested. In a Telegram post on Friday, they accused Mr. Trump of “instigating” the events at the Capitol, adding that he then “washed his hands of it.”

they couldnt get pardons so i guess now they are eating each other

The proud morons finally get to see the real trump-- he uses them, then discards them in an instan.   Anyone who hasn't drank the orange koolaid could see that loyalty is a one-way street with the orange turd.   If trump had issued pardons to those retards he would've probably exposed himself to charges of obstruction or worse -- so tough luck proud dummies. 

Edit:  Oh yeah -- trump pardoned Bannon for ripping off trump's base.  I guess trump has plans for Bannon.

Edited by LennyTheBat
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 said:

main reason they want him impeached, so he can't run again, they know and are afraid he would probably win 

This is true but i think the capitol thing killed any chances of him running again & winning. 

41 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:
This inauguration look kinda fancy for a n!gga who owes me $2000

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing....where my check @

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm gonna follow-up with my mom at some point about Q....not checking in today tho...my parents still own the same belt that whipped me into shape as a child, so i'm a little scared still....might ask next week tho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

This is true but i think the capitol thing killed any chances of him running again & winning. 

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing....where my check @

Republicans going to try to filibuster it, homie. I wouldn’t press buy on that new tv yet.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'm gonna follow-up with my mom at some point about Q....not checking in today tho...my parents still own the same belt that whipped me into shape as a child, so i'm a little scared still....might ask next week tho

over at qanon theyre all mad rustled because they believed that biden, harris, pelosi, schumer and everybody else were supposed to be mass-arrested and donald trump would remain in office. 

‘I’m About to Puke’: QAnon in Chaos as Biden Takes Office

https://www.thedailybeast.com/im-about-to-puke-qanon-in-chaos-as-biden-takes-office?ref=home

As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked.

As the rest of the country waited for Joe Biden to be inaugurated, believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory thought they were about to see something else: the long-awaited mass arrests of Biden and a host of other “deep-state” Democrats, followed by the restoration of the Trump presidency.

AAeEwGAABYq0.jpg

• Sad 1

Trump's Lawyers May Have Lied To Him About Pardoning His Family

Jan 20, 2021

So late yesterday evening, Donald Trump's list of a little more than 70 pardons and roughly 70 commutations came out. Some names we had wanted to see on the list were not there. Assange, Snowden, Reality Winner, Manning. They didn't get their pardons, but, as far as we can tell, neither did the insurrectionists on the Capitol. So at least, you know, that's a positive, Steve Bannon got one, even though he was accused of defrauding Trump's supporters. So Trump's okay with that. But a couple of other names we didn't see on the list were Donald J. Trump, Donald J. Trump, Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump. He did not pardon his own family. And according to a report from CNN it's because his lawyers basically told him you can't do that. Here's what happened. This is from Raw Story, according to cnn.com, Trump, along with Ivanka and Jared Kushner listened in as white house counsel, Pat Cipollone and Eric Herschmann, that the only way he could pardon himself, his family and the GOP members was if he listed out the crimes that were committed. Listing the crimes in the pardon would essentially give prosecutors a guide for how to charge the Trumps with state or civil crimes, which don't fall under the pardon.

If his lawyers, which, or legal advisors told him these things, they lied. That's not how it works. That's not how it works. And I don't know if they lied because they were genuinely ignorant of how presidential pardons work or if they were just trying to pull a fast one on him, whatever the reason it worked. But that's an absolute lie. That's not true. You can pardon someone without listing their crime. How do you think Richard Nixon got pardoned? Go back, I did after I read this story, I was like, hold up. No, no, no, no, no. I've got to make sure, because as regular viewers understand, I have been saying for months, no, you do not have to list a crime. You can say you're pardoned from anything you may have done from this, this date, the start date to the end date, whatever you did in there, you're pardoned. It turns out yes, after researching it multiple different times, every time I say it, just to be sure, yes, I am correct. You can pardon anyone for anything. And you don't even have to say the thing.

So his own lawyers and legal counsel lied to him. It's a lie that benefited the rest of us. Let's be honest. Look, nobody wanted to see him pardon himself or his kids. But he absolutely could have, and he could done it without listing their crimes. So I don't know, the people who gave him that legal advice, if they were acting as his counsel at the time, they could find themselves potentially at risk of being sued for giving faulty legal advice that has now screwed him over because now he's SOL. Now there's nothing he can do. Like he is stuck with it. So it is what it is. They lied to him. We don't know if it's because they didn't know or because they just hate him and didn't want him to get pardoned. But whatever the reason, Trump didn't get it pardoned and now we go from there.

hilarious if true.   no wonder why they were all crying. they might have now just realised that theyve been duped,  or that their legal team is incompetant
Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Republicans going to try to filibuster it, homie. I wouldn’t press buy on that new tv yet.

I ain't broke homie i got over 40 grand in savings & another 50 tied up in investments that I'm looking to build long term. I can afford to spend if i want but i don't really need anything & work since covid has been a lot more sparse so i don't like dipping into my savings. 

My stimulus check will probably go straight into BTC like the first one did or into my checking account for groceries or bills. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

I ain't broke homie i got over 40 grand in savings & another 50 tied up in investments that I'm looking to build long term. I can afford to spend if i want but i don't really need anything & work since covid has been a lot more sparse so i don't like dipping into my savings. 

My stimulus check will probably go straight into BTC like the first one did or into my checking account for groceries of bills. 

no hookers and blow? god damn. thats what i would have spent my biden bucks on

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no hookers and blow? god damn. thats what i would have spent my biden bucks on

Never been into hookers or blow. To each their own. 

I'm just trying to stack loot & build that up over time. 

• Thanks 1

EsIPF70WMAEnw5R?format=jpg&name=small

Lady Gaga already made general and commanding the troops. the libs didnt waste no time.

38 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

My stimulus check will probably go straight into BTC like the first one did or into my checking account for groceries or bills. 

I wasn’t trying to imply you are broke, dude. I was just saying to not get your hopes up on the stimulus money. Dems took the senate, but they will still need 10 republican votes to prevent a fillibuster.

If I was Biden I would pass the stimulus payments as a separate bill because there is no chance they get 60 votes on the stimulus bill he’s calling for.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

An Antifa mob burned American flags outside Colorado’s capital building as anti-police protests erupted on Joe Biden’s Inauguration Day.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13803466/antifa-burn-american-flags-colorado-capitol-bidens-inauguration/

well, this wasnt the kind of protesting i was expecting to see today, but its a start.  

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Ben Franklin is a better historical figure than Jackson, and I’m not even a hater of Jackson. 

No idea why people make such a big deal about stupid ****. Also, I’m pretty sure that Jackson painting was on loan to trump.

Apparently the presidents choose their own furnishings and museums will loan this stuff out. Thats why you saw people leaving the White House with that bust of Lincoln and other artifacts. They weren’t stealing it, they were returning it to whoever loaned it out.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Ben Franklin is a better historical figure than Jackson, and I’m not even a hater of Jackson. 

No idea why people make such a big deal about stupid ****. Also, I’m pretty sure that Jackson painting was on loan to trump.

Apparently the presidents choose their own furnishings and museums will loan this stuff out. Thats why you saw people leaving the White House with that bust of Lincoln and other artifacts. They weren’t stealing it, they were returning it to whoever loaned it out.

logic doesnt fly in my books. that heist of the bust of abe lincoln was still real to me dammit! #StopTheSteal

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I wasn’t trying to imply you are broke, dude. I was just saying to not get your hopes up on the stimulus money. Dems took the senate, but they will still need 10 republican votes to prevent a fillibuster.

If I was Biden I would pass the stimulus payments as a separate bill because there is no chance they get 60 votes on the stimulus bill he’s calling for.

Yeah i don't have hopes up about anything really. If it's 600 or 2000 is what it is. I could care less about the politics of it.

I'd prefer it for everyone especially people that need it if they quit fkn around that'd be nice though. 

Also all these old a$$ out of touch politicians need to just die off already. The Bidens the Pelosi's the Mitches....all of them their time is done. 

As rapidly as the world is changing with technology, ideas etc. these old AF dinosaurs are a roadblock to progress. 

We're gonna need some people in gov that weren't born b4 1945 & have a clue about the world today & where it's headed instead of trying to hold on to the past like that's the model for the future. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

From what I understand a few Dems are against it as well so unless they fold they will need more than 10. 

IMO it's a waste of money. There are ways to target the people that need help without giving everyone money. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

From what I understand a few Dems are against it as well so unless they fold they will need more than 10. 

IMO it's a waste of money. There are ways to target the people that need help without giving everyone money. 

The only dem I saw oppose it was Manchin and he has since walked it back. He’s the dem version of Susan Collins, he publicly disagrees and then falls in line with the party. 

It’s the political double speak of a blue politician in a red state.

I think it would pass as a stand alone bill, or it would have before the run offs. Maybe not now. 

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The only dem I saw oppose it was Manchin and he has since walked it back. He’s the dem version of Susan Collins, he publicly disagrees and then falls in line with the party. 

It’s the political double speak of a blue politician in a red state.

I think it would pass as a stand alone bill, or it would have before the run offs. Maybe not now. 

Agreed, I think it would have previously but now neither side has a lot to gain so who knows. 

• Sad 1

In other new Seattle and Portland are still ****holes. 

In Seattle, about 150 people marched with large banners that said “Abolish ICE, no cops, prisons, borders, presidents.” Some spray-painted buildings with an anarchist symbol and broke windows, including at a federal courthouse.

In Portland, about 200 people clad in black marched to the local Democratic headquarters, where some of them smashed windows and tipped over garbage containers, lighting the contents of one on fire.

Portland Protesters Smash Windows of Local Democratic Party Headquarters

dVR8YbN.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Orange Man out here curing mental illnesses!

I expected to see 52 posts spammed from a Canadian with not a lot going on, and...... nothing. Harsh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this inauguration day was bullshіt and i didnt get my fuсking riot, or a civil war.  the only god damn thing that happened was a bunch of antifa nagger lovers in portland protesting the police and they stole some cops bike.

ive never felt this disappointed since my application to become a ufc octagon girl got rejected.    now my only hope to see a good riot and cities getting burned is if diaper don gets locked up and it pisses off the maga muppets enough to take to the streets.   either that or i gotta wait until a white cop shoots another criminal.

you guys really let me down on this one. you were supposed to be taking back your country and stopping the steal. for all the bullshіt thats gone on the last few months, i expected more out of you guys

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Amazon chimes in to help out with the vaccine distribution on the day of the Inauguration. lol

Suddenly, I can go back out to eat. I can hit the casino afterwards and have a few drinks. We're done having vaccine distribution issues. Everything is all good now.

Total coincidence Biden took office yesterday. Puuuure coincidence. Put your tinfoil hats away, you QAnon losers!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Amazon chimes in to help out with the vaccine distribution on the day of the Inauguration. lol

Suddenly, I can go back out to eat. I can hit the casino afterwards and have a few drinks. We're done having vaccine distribution issues. Everything is all good now.

Total coincidence Biden took office yesterday. Puuuure coincidence. Put your tinfoil hats away, you QAnon losers!

F uck you are an idiot. Your government has said for awhile that things will open and close based on region and numbers.

But sure, Biden is in and casinos are open. Guess we get our fake gambler back now.

https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/

Therefore, any region that has met the metrics for a reduction of mitigations will move out of Tier 3 to less restrictive measures (Tier 2, Tier 1, and back into Phase 4) beginning January 15, 2021. As the pandemic has evolved, so has the state's response. The key change to the state’s Resurgence Mitigation Plan announced in July is resuming indoor dining with capacity limits in Tier 1. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Sock boy rolled over to Biden. He's a cuck

But to be fair, Biden just eliminated 11000 jobs and 1.5 billion dollars for your economy just in construction. 

So we both lost on this decision. 

Edited by MoZZez
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

it was never gonna get built anyways

we got too many tree huggers here in canada

there was all kinds of protests against that stuff in BC and Montreal last year.  it put a halt to our commerce because protestors were camping out on train tracks and refusing to move!  they held our economy hostage for like a month because the police were too soft to arrest them.   and then the pandemic hit and they all went home.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Sock boy rolled over to Biden. He's a cuck

But to be fair, Biden just eliminated 11000 jobs and 1.5 billion dollars for your economy just in construction. 

So we both lost on this decision. 

Yep. Oil and gas prices are skyrocketing in my area the past few weeks. I guess we will be working just to drive to work lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

it was never gonna get built anyways

we got too many tree huggers here in canada

there was all kinds of protests against that stuff in BC and Montreal last year.  it put a halt to our commerce because protestors were camping out on train tracks and refusing to move!  they held our economy hostage for like a month because the police were too soft to arrest them.   and then the pandemic hit and they all went home.

I think I read this cost each person in Alberta almost $2000 in the long run.  Sucks but this is to be expected. 

32 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I think I read this cost each person in Alberta almost $2000 in the long run.  Sucks but this is to be expected. 

i have no idea, but we had big groups of protestors making a real stink about it last year because of some pipelines they wanted built.  one from alberta through BC to the pacific ocean,    and there was another pipeline project slated for somewhere through ontario and montreal and then somewhere else.   there was big talks about the keystone xl one at that time too,  but i'm sure alberta was totally down for it, and it wasnt running through anyone elses province so nobody else paid any mind to it.

god damn tree hugging hippies holding our transport industry hostage.  we should have arrested all these indians and environmentalists, or ran them all over with the train.  that would teach them to stay off the tracks

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Saw that headline like 2 days ago... 

First thought was...

Sucks for oil & gas but.....

8bdb643fb9ea1d93be8584f156f1bd54164f52e8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Saw that headline like 2 days ago... 

First thought was...

Sucks for oil & gas but.....

8bdb643fb9ea1d93be8584f156f1bd54164f52e8

The problem is your country doesn't have enough power as it is. You buy a ****load from us already.

Start asking gas and diesel vehicles off the road and see where that gets you. You dont have the infrastructure in the places that need it, mainly the big cities.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

The problem is your country doesn't have enough power as it is. You buy a ****load from us already.

Start asking gas and diesel vehicles off the road and see where that gets you. You dont have the infrastructure in the places that need it, mainly the big cities.

US is becoming much more energy independent since 2019. We're still gonna drill here & buy from other countries but as EV's become more available and cheaper we won't need as much.. That little pipeline was a fart in the wind in the grand scheme of things. They also just discovered a huge gas reserve. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/feds-discover-largest-oil-natural-gas-reserve-in-history/

EV's are 100% the future like it or not. By 2030 it will probably be only EV's over here & a lot of other places so you better get used to it & convert or be left behind.. 

• Confused 1