diazthechamp

Politics thread

Screen-Shot-2020-06-30-at-12.30.08-PM.pn

god dammit. now we cant post pictures of our grog bogs every time we disagree with someone elses opinon?   alright that settles it. that place is off the table for me

i dont see any rules specifically stating that this isnt permitted on this forum.  @juice64011  is this type of activity tolerated? i've seen people on here drinking piss before. i dont see the harm. ive been shіtposting on here for almost 12 years now.  i'm ready to up my game.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-30-at-12.30.08-PM.pn

god dammit. now we cant post pictures of our grog bogs every time we disagree with someone elses opinon?   alright that settles it. that place is off the table for me

i dont see any rules specifically stating that this isnt permitted on this forum.  @juice64011  is this type of activity tolerated? i've seen people on here drinking piss before. i dont see the harm. ive been shіtposting on here for almost 12 years now.  i'm ready to up my game.

Please DM your pics to Lenny for approval. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:
oh. nevermind. it appears as if theyve found a new home and rebranded themselves, as patriots.win 

maybe that wasnt the smartest move by these qanon boys anyways, considering the patriots sucked shіt this season and without a quarterback, they will continue to eat shіt

Surprised it's not WWG1WGA.com or PatriotsRNControl.com or Guccifer 4.0 🤣

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Q UPDATE:

Apparently Biden is NOT in the White House...he IS using a movie set to make it appear like he is the President.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Q UPDATE:

Apparently Biden is NOT in the White House...he IS using a movie set to make it appear like he is the President.

According to whom your mom....Facebook etc.? 

There hasn't been an "official" Q post on 8Kun or the pub since Dec. 8 2020

Tell her to go here for Q breadcrumbs. https://qanon.pub

I like how every crazy thing on the internet gets attributed to Q-Anon now. 

If i wasn't convinced b4 the project was a CIA run propaganda psy-op from the very beginning i sure am now. Op runs itself now

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Just now, StompGrind said:

According to whom your mom....Facebook etc.? 

There hasn't been an "official" Q post on 8Kun or the pub since Dec. 8 2020

Tell her to go here for Q breadcrumbs. https://qanon.pub

I like how every crazy thing on the internet gets attributed to Q-Anon now. 

If i wasn't convinced b4 the project was a CIA run propaganda psy-op from the very beginning i sure am now. 

facebook guy i know....still haven't spoken to Mother lol

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Q UPDATE:

No chit? LOL

Goddamn, I almost want to go check it out but I don't want my IP logged. Brutal.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

No chit? LOL

Goddamn, I almost want to go check it out but I don't want my IP logged. Brutal.

i'm just glad I got a guy who post this stuff so I don't have to visit any websites

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Q UPDATE:

Q is Alex Jones fan fiction. I remember a buddy of mine who was constantly posting Alex Jones chit on Facebook when Obama was in office. He posted a date where a nuclear war was going to start on more than one occasion and then reasoned that patriots like himself who exposed the plot were the only reason it didn’t happen.

These people have mental health issues. 

Edited by 12еr

44 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Q UPDATE:

apparently there was a Q post from one or two years ago that spelled out a few events...one event was trump being banned by twitter....another event has to do with "CASTLE ROCK", which they are saying is the movie set thing.  doens't necessarily have to happen in any specific order (of course)

139742685_10102641577155029_793154432302

Edited by SVTContour98

On 1/19/2021 at 3:36 PM, -idyb- said:

meanwhile, minority mitch is in talks with schumer, now desperately hoping that the dems will share power with the republican senate after years of being stifled by all of his bullchit when the republicans held majority.   if a republican  would have won georgia, theres no way power sharing  would have even been on the table. get bent mitch

lol get bent mitch

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Looks like China Joe's had a good couple of days, lol. Gotta love those executive orders.

i was going to ask you whats todays latest conspiracy theory over at the Q, but then i seen a SVTContour post.

i dont know how China Joe is able to sign executive orders from behind a green screen.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

cf7D5oS.jpg

bernie made a stopover here

fook this guy has went viral

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lel

Screenshot_20210122-195010_Twitter.jpg

So they can kick start the war with Iran. 

4uwgn0.jpg

38338618-0-image-a-125_1611293962140.jpg

This is what your gov thinks of Nat guard guarding against those crazy Trump insurrectionists.....

I give it about a yr or 2 b4 we start bombing Iran. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lel

Screenshot_20210122-195010_Twitter.jpg

i'm not really sure what thos means but im drunk

There were three separate shootings within ten minutes of my house yesterday. I live in Illinois. I wouldn't mind it if they came in and helped a little bit with my own local warzone, but those people have a bit too much melanin and we wouldn't be able to drone strike anybody.  😕

Now, I assume it was white supremacists. Probably Trump voters. But who knows really? 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

07D068B3-A966-42A9-870A-B84A6E9AAF6F.thumb.jpeg.68c23c75f66f146a00d3caa611e321c1.jpeg

that seems something slimy nintendo might do, but im pretty sure this is fake news.  the only thing i can find of his name is these recent memes

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

that seems something slimy nintendo might do, but im pretty sure this is fake news.  the only thing i can find of his name is these recent memes

It was obviously a joke, but I’m delighted that you wasted time trying to fact check it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It was obviously a joke, but I’m delighted that you wasted time trying to fact check it.

piss off troll

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

piss off troll

Here you go, learn something you filthy peasant.

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

Here you go, learn something you filthy peasant.

i remember that. this was back in 1812, when a bunch of canadians got a little bit upset and then marched south, freed a bunch of slaves, and burned down your whitehouse and capitol building, and then we went over to the Alamo, and whooped Team Mexico's аsses in a hockey game. the weather got a little too hot down there for our likings, so we hopped back on our moose and snowmobiles, turned up our Nickelback, and rode home to eat some poutine and drink real beer.

theres your canadian alternative history lesson for the day bro.

i tried to watch the video. got about 1 second in before it tried to sell me a nord vpn subscription.  no thanks that shіt is for peasants. express vpn all the way baby

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

But but but Black lives matter

Shoot all these ****ing apes

this wouldn't happen if we had a Basic Income Guarantee....game over noob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2