diazthechamp

Politics thread

13 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

they were since suspended. at least the aluminum ones were like a week before the election when trump needed something to try to boast about in the subject of international relations just to try to pander for more votes

yeah congrats don. way to go you saved the day here.   you were the one to remove the penalties you imposed on us after trudeau and boris were laughing at you one day. our countries relations are now closer than ever.  youve totally earned our respect for that one. thanks donnie. couldnt have done it without ya.    now if you could just get rid of our lumber duties up here in BC that'd be great.

No one was changing their votes over  aluminum tariffs. Lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

No one was changing their votes over  aluminum tariffs. Lol

im not suggesting that anybody ever would change their vote over tarriffs. it wasnt really even about the tarriffs.   its about his ego trying to be the guy who saved the day here. see look what i did for international trade?  i'm the master of it.  no other president was able to suspend those tarriffs that i imposed after they laughed at me at a summiit. i just fixed the problem that i created. oh and dont vote for sleepy joe bro. he'll screw up NAFTA and international trade even more because the radical left wants to destroy our country, suck the blood out of our children, sacriifice babies, and organize underage sex trafficking rings.

something like that anyways. thanks donnie. you really went to bat for us there.  keep fighting the good fight my man.

Edited by -idyb-

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

didnt help us any. we were pissed about that.    nothing says world peace and improves relations like punishing other countries and hurting their economies just because they laughed at you one day. give this man his trophy.

surprised he didnt fire nukes after kim jung bung flung dung called him a dotard. you know he wanted to.

As much as I didn't like Trump's approach or personality, I agreed with his America first policy. You don't need to like everything we do. 

You were getting a really favorable deal for decades with NAFTA. We renegotiated a little better deal for us. That wouldn't have happened with another president. Neither side was even considering renegotiating. 

We aren't a charity and just because we have more doesn't mean we should be signing unbalanced trade deals. There has to be some give and take between every country. 

Biden reimposed the aluminum tariffs on some other countries so I'm guessing they were helping us. 

• Like 2

we had to renegotiate nafta because this idiot torn the old deal up.

give this man his world peace prize

• Confused 1

meanwhile over here, a businessman was tired of these homeless people crapping on his property, so he brought a bucket of dog crap over to this shelter place which is already overloaded and full with other transient drug addicts with nowhere else to sleep, and he dumped all the dog shіt all on the concrete pad outside where this homeless dude usually sets up shop and sleeps at

its drawing a fair bit of reaction here, and the owner is getting heat from it just because he doesnt open up his bathroom for the homeless to use,   but in his defense he had to repeatedly spend money to have his bathrooms repaired after the tweakers would vandalize them, and junkies were practically going into his business just to lock themselves in the bathroom and do drugs.    

i guess it was hurting his business and he got tired of it so he closed the bathrooom and now its for customers only.    so i guess someone decided to squat one out in front of his property, so he walked across the street and dumped a bucket of dog shіt on their turf

i actually think thats funny. dont know why the owner is taking some heat and is apologizing. none of this chit would happen if the druggies across the street would simply just use a bathroom as a bathroom instead of their personal drug dens and graffiti huts.

Edited by -idyb-

looks like they might be looking to solve this issue by bringing in some porta potties and putting them next to the shelter. 

it turns out it was a restaurant owner who was getting tired of people crapping outside of his property all the time.  customers dont want to have to dodge their way around human shіt when they go to have a nice meal. and the owner doesnt want to have to keep cleaning it up all the time, repairing the bathroom, or worry about somebody in there overdosing and have them carry out their body in front of onlooking customers

at first it was coming off as a dude who dumped some dog crap on some homeless dudes pad simply because he doesnt like homeless people.  but now  i can totally see why the owner would be hella pissed and how this became an issue.

Edited by -idyb-

ive just now learned that the image on the back of the canadian $100 bills used from 1954-1969 was a picture of a view from my area. that spot it was taken from is like a 2 minute drive and a 3 minute hike from me lol

19499726_web1_bank-note.jpg

i dont think ive ever seen a bill that old though. i wonder if theyre worth more?  not that our money is worth anything

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

He cant do anything significant by executive action so this won't go anywhere. 

Just another ineffective regulation. 

he's coming for your guns, grenades, rocket launchers, and dr seuss books m8

wont be long until you start speaking mandarin

• Confused 1

Republicans demand COVID vaccine passport for event

this comes shortly after they start speaking out againnst vaccine passports, and even having republican governors issueing executive orders just to ban them

the party of hypocrisy and christian values.  

Edited by -idyb-

41 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Republicans demand COVID vaccine passport for event

this comes shortly after they start speaking out againnst vaccine passports, and even having republican governors issueing executive orders just to ban them

the party of hypocrisy and christian values.  

They aren't requiring a covid vaccine passport, they are requiring a negative covid test. Two different things. 

Click bait

• Thanks 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

They aren't requiring a covid vaccine passport, they are requiring a negative covid test. Two different things. 

Click bait

same chit pretty much

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

same chit pretty much

We've been having the covid test requirements for the better part of a year and the right isn't complaining about that. Therefore the premise that they are being hypocritical on this subject is false. 

A vaccine passport would force people to put something in their body that is potentially dangerous. Some people have already died after a vaccine and dozens of others have had emergency room visits due to things like their platelet count dropping to dangerous levels. We don't know if it's due to the vaccine or not. 

The video is click bait and fake news. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

now if you could just get rid of our lumber duties up here in BC that'd be great

If you'd quit selling soybeans to China, we'll think about it.

cleavage.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We've been having the covid test requirements for the better part of a year and the right isn't complaining about that. Therefore the premise that they are being hypocritical on this subject is false. 

A vaccine passport would force people to put something in their body that is potentially dangerous. Some people have already died after a vaccine and dozens of others have had emergency room visits due to things like their platelet count dropping to dangerous levels. We don't know if it's due to the vaccine or not. 

The video is click bait and fake news. 

absolutely incredible! nobody said anything about vaccine passports.  this video has nothing to do with vaccines or vaccine passports.  i just put that into the title above the video lol.  i wasnt giving you fake news. i was simply just providing you some alternative facts before i shared the actual video

maybe you should try watching the video before you comment on it

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

absolutely incredible! nobody said anything about vaccine passports.   i just put that into the title.

The guy in the video talks about vaccine passports and says those exact words multiple times. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, juice64011 said:

The guy in the video talks about vaccine passports and says those exact words multiple times. 

did he?

i havent watched it yet

• Haha 1

but still why would these republicans want their super rich donors to bring pieces of paper to their next super spreader event saying that they dont have the china virus, if the china virus is really just a hoax to them?

Edited by -idyb-

14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

an injection of bleach and a couple of light bulbs shoved inside the hole of my аss oughtta really clean out my memory and shine some sense into me.

mmmmmmkay.

Ask Hillary about that, she knows about bleach.

We don't get as many but we do get them. I had 2 go through my backyard as a kid. As far as I can remember we've always tested sirens on the first Wednesday of every month. North Dakota does the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We don't get as many but we do get them. I had 2 go through my backyard as a kid. As far as I can remember we've always tested sirens on the first Wednesday of every month. North Dakota does the same thing. 

this kind of shіt wouldnt happen in british columbia

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

perhaps its about slapping tarriffs on countries just because their bonehead leader made a comment about you that hurt your wittle feelings.   hell biden is still trying to unfuсk a bunch of trumps poliicies so we can restore our relations with the usa back to a post-trump era.

what the hell did diaper don do to help maintain world peace or whatever? have a month long bromance with kim jung sung flung dung and play golf with his boss in over in russia?  not start a war?   is that the requirements to win one of these things? the bar obviously isnt set very high because thats pretty much all that he did while in office, outside of stuffing his face with cheeseburgers in front and pressing the diet coke button when he wasnt busy talking nonsense on his twitterbox or golfing for the 300th time on your tax dollar.

Oh I forgot you only troll retarded nonsense here and you're not worth engaging. Carry on 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Oh I forgot you only troll retarded nonsense here and you're not worth engaging. Carry on 

wow this hurts coming from an australian trump slurper. quite the rare breed.

dont think ill ever be able to get over that one

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I should think technically they're testing the public emergency warning system for all catastrophic events, not a sole purpose tornado system...but I've been wrong before, and surely will be wrong again in the future :)

We have the same thing here that the local Fire depts. and police sound systems, but like you a hand full of tornadoes here in decades.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I should think technically they're testing the public emergency warning system for all catastrophic events, not a sole purpose tornado system...but I've been wrong before, and surely will be wrong again in the future :)

We have the same thing here that the local Fire depts. and police sound systems, but like you a hand full of tornadoes here in decades.

True but the only time I can think of them being used is during tornado warnings so they are commonly called tornado sirens. 

• Thanks 1

Hey, their claims were only off by 16.3 million jobs. 

The first dishonest aspect of President Joe Biden’s latest massive multitrillion spending proposal was its claim to be an "infrastructure" plan. In reality, less than half of the spending goes to transportation infrastructure. Much of the rest goes to waste and unrelated partisan spending.

But the misleading narrative didn’t stop there: Top Biden officials repeatedly pushed an objectively false statistic about the number of jobs their plan will create. "The American Jobs Plan is about a generational investment [and is] going to create 19 million jobs," Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said on Meet the Press. "It would create 19 million jobs," White House National Economic Council Director Brian Deese claimed on Fox News Sunday. The liberal Center for American Progress similarly asserted that the Biden plan would "help create 19 million jobs."

Wow! A whopping 19 million jobs created! Who could oppose that!?

There’s just one problem: This 19 million figure is based on a gross distortion of an economic report. The claim that Biden’s spending bonanza would create 19 million jobs has no basis in reality. The figure comes from Moody’s Analytics, a respected economic analysis firm, albeit one often very generous and favorable to big government spending plans. However, what the Moody’s report does is map out projections for several different scenarios.

In the scenario where Biden's infrastructure proposal is passed, Moody’s projects that the economy will create 18.96 million jobs over a decade. Yet as Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler aptly explained, that’s compared to a baseline projection of 16.3 million jobs being created without the infrastructure proposal. (But with the already-passed stimulus legislation). So the real number of jobs Biden’s plan would create, according to this Moody’s report, is 2.7 million. That’s a far cry from the "19 million jobs created" in Biden's initial telling. Indeed, the White House and Buttigieg have had to retract their objectively false claim publicly.

Oops.

This raises the question: Why did the Biden administration have to twist the facts to defend its $2.25 trillion plan? Well, maybe because the real estimate of just 2.7 million jobs is incredibly damning — that comes out to roughly $833,333 in taxpayer dollars spent per job created. Suffice it to say that’s not the best return on investment.

To be clear, this is all ignoring the actual costs of Biden’s "infrastructure" plan. The spending from it only "creates" millions of jobs if you just look at the impact of the spending. But if you look at the costs and trade-offs, too, as any serious policy analyst must, then it’s not clear this multitrillion investment would, on net, create any jobs at all. For example, we must weigh the jobs "created" by the spending — you know, at a mere $833,333 per gig — against the hundreds of thousands of other jobs eliminated by the accompanying corporate tax hike.

• Like 1

CNN admits that only 30% of Biden's 2.65 trillion infrastructure plan actually goes to infrastructure. 

If we include the aforementioned $235 billion additional funding for transportation infrastructure, plus the $126 billion for building housing units, the $112 billion to build public schools and improve community college facilities, the $111 billion for water infrastructure, the $100 billion for digital infrastructure and the $100 billion for power infrastructure, infrastructure accounts for about 30% of the $2.65 trillion plan as announced by the White House.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/06/politics/infrastructure-plan-republican-criticism-fact-check/index.html

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

CNN admits that only 30% of Biden's 2.65 trillion infrastructure plan actually goes to infrastructure. 

If we include the aforementioned $235 billion additional funding for transportation infrastructure, plus the $126 billion for building housing units, the $112 billion to build public schools and improve community college facilities, the $111 billion for water infrastructure, the $100 billion for digital infrastructure and the $100 billion for power infrastructure, infrastructure accounts for about 30% of the $2.65 trillion plan as announced by the White House.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/06/politics/infrastructure-plan-republican-criticism-fact-check/index.html

the gender studies program in pakistan damn sure aint gonna study itself.   god bless joe biden.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

True but the only time I can think of them being used is during tornado warnings so they are commonly called tornado sirens. 

Interesting, learn something new everyday...never thought about tornadoes in that part of the country. I always thought it was pretty hilly and rough mountains like Pa., usually tornadoes don't hold together well off the flat lands or plains.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Interesting, learn something new everyday...never thought about tornadoes in that part of the country. I always thought it was pretty hilly and rough mountains like Pa., usually tornadoes don't hold together well off the flat lands or plains.

The west side of North Dakota has badlands area which is really rugged. A few areas in Minnesota have big enough hills or mountains for ski resorts but most of Southwestern MN and Eastern ND is flat land. 

Outside of the city its all fields and farms with some rivers and small lakes or ponds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pakistani PM blames women’s outfits on rise of Rape in the streets

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Rights-groups-say-Pakistan-PM-blames-women-s-16083263.php

Pakistani rights groups are criticizing Prime Minister Imran Khan after he claimed in an online show that wearing the veil — the traditional Islamic head covering — will protect women from sexual assault and not lead men into temptation.

i dont think that wearing a veil would deter megasoup

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Biden coming for them "ghost guns". 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-target-ghost-guns-red-flag-laws-new-gun-control-n1263438

@I_Take_Roids_m8 @SVTContour98

Personally think the laws we have in place are about as much as you can do & adding any sweeping laws won't make things better. 

Yes yes because ghost guns are the problem. 

I love this video I saw of some left wing limp wrist cuck from one of the newspapers try to put one together and stated that it was easy to put together all while showing him using a drill press and other tools that aren't readily available to the public. 

They also said in the article that right wing white supremacists are using them at an astronomical rate. 

Lmfao. Yeaaaaaaaahhh

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yes yes because ghost guns are the problem. 

I love this video I saw of some left wing limp wrist cuck from one of the newspapers try to put one together and stated that it was easy to put together all while showing him using a drill press and other tools that aren't readily available to the public. 

They also said in the article that right wing white supremacists are using them at an astronomical rate. 

Lmfao. Yeaaaaaaaahhh

So it's only white trash that know how to use tools & be mechanically inclined. Hillbilly ingenuity strikes again lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

So it's only white trash that know how to use tools & be mechanically inclined. Hillbilly ingenuity strikes again lol

And here's the thing. The ATF is only supposed to keep background check forms for 30 days and then they are to he destroyed. Serial numbers are only used for the gun manufacturers and nothing else. 

This is one step closer to a registry and one step closer to attempted confiscation. Good luck with that. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

with my latest additions...I'm in the market for a larger safe....and a larger closet to put the larger safe

I have six safes and need a seventh. When we move next year I want a full blown gun room with a safe door on it. That's my only need. 

• Haha 1

those satan-worshipping pedophile sex trafficking libs are coming for your guns and dr seuss books boys.  better hide your babies too cause they also like to sacrifice children and drink their blood.

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The Biden administration says it may restart construction of the border wall to fill 'gaps' left by Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-says-may-restart-115327436.html

But, but border walls are racist and don't work. 

they are gonna take pieces of the wall and construct a road into town for the illegal mexicans to just walk down.  filthy satan worshipping libs wanting to take your guns and jobs and destroy your country

trump 2024

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I have six safes and need a seventh. When we move next year I want a full blown gun room with a safe door on it. That's my only need. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7858598

• Like 2

The actions task the Justice Department with creating new laws to restrict “ghost guns,” or guns that can be self-assembled

@I_Take_Roids_m8  Is this the same thing as assembly kits that have everything minus the stripped lower?