diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

What's your problem with Candace??

Trump is the main issue really...there is no version of 2024 that should include Trump...if the CONServatives want a chance.

But Candace...who is she and why should she ever be VP?

• Thanks 1

I think Tim Scott or DeSantis will be the choices to run next time. 

I like that Candace tells the truth but she's better off continuing doing what she's doing now. 

27 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I think Tim Scott or DeSantis will be the choices to run next time. 

I like that Candace tells the truth but she's better off continuing doing what she's doing now. 

DeSantis seems like the OBVIOUS choice...choosing Tim Scott seems like the Black Choice....and I doubt the black choice would win the election against racists like the democRATS

14 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

tim scott is an oreo

that's right...naggers shouldn't be allowed to disagree with their white democRAT slave owners

• Like 1

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

that's right...naggers shouldn't be allowed to disagree with their white democRAT slave owners

how the hell is oreo a CONservative?

32 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

how the hell is oreo a CONservative?

he escaped the democRAT slave owners via the underground internet railroad.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

he escaped the democRAT slave owners via the underground internet railroad.

damn, talk about making a great escape! i guess now those satan worshipping pedophile democRATS will have to find someone elses guns, doctor seuss books, and cheeseburgers to take away while they give all of your jobs to illegal mexican immigrants and drug runners. now whos babies are they supposed to sacrifice and drink the blood of?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

damn, talk about making a great escape! i guess now those satan worshipping pedophile democRATS will have to find someone elses guns, doctor seuss books, and cheeseburgers to take away while they give all of your jobs to illegal mexican immigrants and drug runners. now whos babies are they supposed to sacrifice and drink the blood of?

Exactly!  They living off the new blood of all them negro aborted babies...why else do they push abortion on poor communities?  

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Exactly!  They living off the new blood of all them negro aborted babies...why else do they push abortion on poor communities?  

because they read some of my forum posts and they dont want history to repeat itself.

Edited by -idyb-

(CNN) – The IRS will begin sending out payments this summer to some low- and moderate-income families, depending on the age of their children.

Starting in July, families will get monthly payments of $250 to $300. The payouts will continue through December.

The money is part of an increase to the 2021 child tax credit from the American Rescue Plan that passed in March.

Previously, the amount was $2,000 but has been increased to $3,000. Families with children under the age of 6 will get $3,600.

If your AGI is less than or equal to $75,000 as a single filer, $112,500 as a head of household or $150,000 filing jointly, you'll receive the full amount. For incomes higher than $150,000, your child tax credit payments will begin to phase out by $50 for every $1,000 of income over the threshold

We really need to quit paying for other people's choices. They want to make this permanent. 

• Haha 1

Rich Orange Man Gets Fuсked By Old Man With Dementia

]

GettyImages-1230693490.jpg

Edited by -idyb-

South Carolina House votes to bring back firing squad in order to jump-start executions

https://www.insider.com/south-carolina-house-votes-to-bring-back-firing-squad-as-execution-method

south carolina is bringing the death penalty back in style.

supposedly for the last 10 years, the state hasnt been able to secure enough drugs to kill anyone.  they should just send the condemned prisoners up to my crib

Edited by -idyb-

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

(CNN) – The IRS will begin sending out payments this summer to some low- and moderate-income families, depending on the age of their children.

Starting in July, families will get monthly payments of $250 to $300. The payouts will continue through December.

The money is part of an increase to the 2021 child tax credit from the American Rescue Plan that passed in March.

Previously, the amount was $2,000 but has been increased to $3,000. Families with children under the age of 6 will get $3,600.

If your AGI is less than or equal to $75,000 as a single filer, $112,500 as a head of household or $150,000 filing jointly, you'll receive the full amount. For incomes higher than $150,000, your child tax credit payments will begin to phase out by $50 for every $1,000 of income over the threshold

We really need to quit paying for other people's choices. They want to make this permanent. 

That's nothing mate.

In communist Sweden, you get paid per kid, and that goes up the more you have, and is paid from birth to 16 years old.  A mate of mine has 4 kids.  He was getting about $200 per month when he had one, but now he's got 4 it's about $275 per month per kid. So he gets roughly $1100 per month.

His missus is also getting paid maternity leave from the state, so is getting 80% pay for a job she's only done a few months in the past ten years.  He's getting paid to study (again, by the governement).  So neither of them are working, but because of all the payments, they are comfortably paying a mortgage on a $300k appartment.

The stupid thing is that he is a fully qualified electrician, and had a full time job.  He's not remotely work shy, but worked out a few years ago that by having a large family (which they'd always wanted anyway), he would be better off having kids and studying than carrying on working.

He told me all this whilst we were out running and I was complaining about 52% tax. Basically, I'm paying for him to have kids. They'd better look after me when I'm old.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

today in the wonderful world of TDS, diaper don created a new twitter handle trying to peddle his new online diary website

it lasted about an hour before getting banned

https://twitter.com/DJTDesk

Edited by -idyb-

51 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

race wars

Prom Queen is serious business. 

Killing some random and walking over his corpse is man bites dog news for those girls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

race wars

how the hell did she end up getting elected as the homecoming queen?

i voted 18 times for joe biden

• Haha 1

awww those poor airplane owners.  my heart bleeds purple piss for them.

you know youve got it bad when you have to pack up your airplane hangar and move out of state just because you seen a homeless person.

bruce jenner for governator. i'm sure most california voters will be able to relate to him.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

oh now they want to cancel snow white because its rapey

i mockingly called them targetting snow white a year ago, because its only a matter of time until some idiot complains about the name Snow White being racist.

but theyre actually serious. they wanna cancel snow white, because of an unwanted kiss

https://www.cbr.com/disney-snow-white-ride-criticized-non-consensual-kiss/

33 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Unemployment under Biden is lower than unemployment under Trump. 

Fake news

tVRyNFH.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Fake news

tVRyNFH.png

Who was president when the unemployment number was 15%? It's not fake news. My post was meant to show how you can manipulate the numbers to your advantage. Similarly, unemployment basically went from 10% to 5% under Obama, then went from 5% to 3.5% under Trump, but Trump took all the credit, and his fans acted like Trump was a miracle worker.

2 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Who was president when the unemployment number was 15%? It's not fake news. My post was meant to show how you can manipulate the numbers to your advantage. Similarly, unemployment basically went from 10% to 5% under Obama, then went from 5% to 3.5% under Trump, but Trump took all the credit, and his fans acted like Trump was a miracle worker.

So you want to sound like the MAGA morons who look at the lowest numbers in decades instead of the numbers only slightly moving the needle from the predecessor?

Obama move the number in a large way, but he started from a **** show where they could only go up, it was literally impossible for it to get worse at that point.

Both sides are morons to be trying to use those stats

• Like 2

oh  come on.  nobody cares about unemployment or china virus deaths. the only numbers that mattered to diaper don is his beloved stock market and tv ratings! and stocks started climbing and even reaching all time highs right after the very moment the election got called for sleepy joe

not only that but

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2021/04/19/bidens-stock-market-is-crushing-trumps/?sh=2d4532e11ec4

Using the returns from the time the election was called in Biden’s favor to mid-April vs. when Trump was called the winner to mid-April 2017 the Dow, S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have risen by 9.2%, 10.4% and 6.4% more under Biden, respectively.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Context is key. Economists were declaring that the US was at Full Employment when Obama left office. We added millions of jobs in less than 2 years after that. 

People want to discredit Trump at every turn because they don't like him. 

This article explains why his economy was actually great as well as why his policies helped jumpstart it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/07/how-trump-has-set-economic-growth-on-fire.html

• Like 1

Trump gets credit for inheriting Obama's strong economy.
BIden gets blame for inheriting Trump's terrible economy.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Trump gets credit for inheriting Obama's strong economy.
BIden gets blame for inheriting Trump's terrible economy.

iMtqa1d.jpeg

Maybe it's a bad idea to pay people more than what they were making to just stay home. 

CNBC: “Hiring was a huge letdown in April, with nonfarm payrolls increasing by a much less than expected 266,000 and the unemployment rate rose to 6.1% amid an escalating shortage of available workers. Dow Jones estimates had been for 1 million new jobs and an unemployment rate of 5.8%.”

BLOOMBERG: “The numbers are out, and on the top line they are way worse than expected. Something seems very off: only 266,000 jobs created in April, and the unemployment rate ticked up to 6.1%, according to the report.”

AXIOS: “Economists were hoping for a figure roughly 1 million jobs larger — making this the biggest miss, relative to expectations, in the history of the payrolls report.”

• Like 1

The black unemployment rate increased, 18,000 manufacturing jobs were lost, no construction jobs were added, unemployment for Americans without any college education increased, and women had a net loss in jobs.

A report from CNN warned that “if you haven’t felt [inflation] yet, it’s coming.” “You can expect higher prices for toilet paper, diapers, soft drinks, plane tickets, a tank full of gas,” CNN Chief Business Correspondent Christine Romans said. “Whirlpool is raising prices of some of its appliances by up to 12%.”

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The black unemployment rate increased

I think that's statistically impossible, and I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

“The disappointing jobs report makes it clear that paying people not to work is dampening what should be a stronger jobs market,” the U.S. Chamber of Commerce said. “One step policymakers should take now is ending the $300 weekly supplemental unemployment benefit. Based on the Chamber’s analysis, the $300 benefit results in approximately one in four recipients taking home more in unemployment than they earned working.”

12 hours ago, MoZZez said:

So you want to sound like the MAGA morons who look at the lowest numbers in decades instead of the numbers only slightly moving the needle from the predecessor?

Obama move the number in a large way, but he started from a **** show where they could only go up, it was literally impossible for it to get worse at that point.

Both sides are morons to be trying to use those stats

My post pointed out how easy it is to manipulate the numbers. Reagan improved the economy with military spending, Clinton improved the economy with the tech boom, and Obama and Trump improved the economy with the e-commerce boom. Now, Biden will improve the economy as the covid restrictions end. In my entire adult life, I haven't really felt much different no matter who was president.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Maybe it's a bad idea to pay people more than what they were making to just stay home. 

or perhaps its time for the corporations and companies to start paying their workers a living wage.     and they wonder why they have a high turnover rate, people dont want to  come back, and would rather sit home and collect unemployment?   theyve made it more lucrative for people to simply just sit on the couch rather than to work for their slave wages.

i dont think its unemployment to blame here, as much as CEO is just milking his employees for all the profit he can take in so that he can buy a private jet, and another bentley to park in the 7 car garage of his guest house, while his employees have to work 2 or 3 jobs just to make ends

i mean perhaps if you want your employees to return to work, maybe its  time to start paying them a respectable wage?  if collecting unemployment is more appealing than working for your wages, then youre simply just a prick

Edited by -idyb-

cancun cruz just got trolled by a fake trump supporter

and this is what he is fighting for

E0zCorhX0AcRGxl?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

or perhaps its time for the corporations and companies to start paying their workers a living wage.     and they wonder why they have a high turnover rate, people dont want to  come back, and would rather sit home and collect unemployment?   theyve made it more lucrative for people to simply just sit on the couch rather than to work for their slave wages.

i dont think its unemployment to blame here, as much as CEO is just milking his employees for all the profit he can take in so that he can buy a private jet, and another bentley to park in the 7 car garage of his guest house, while his employees have to work 2 or 3 jobs just to make ends

i mean perhaps if you want your employees to return to work, maybe its  time to start paying them a respectable wage?  if collecting unemployment is more appealing than working for your wages, then youre simply just a prick

Unemployment pays an amount of money depending on your previous wage plus how long you were working. During the pandemic they added an addition $300-600 per week. 

I had friends on pace to make over $57,000 a year while sitting at home. 

On 5/5/2021 at 8:28 PM, juice64011 said:

Yea, we should give it to banks instead.

9 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Yea, we should give it to banks instead.

We shouldn't give it to anyone. It's not anyone else's job to pay for your kids. 

The same as no one else signed up to pay for my student loans. 

Personal responsibility is lacking. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Unemployment pays an amount of money depending on your previous wage plus how long you were working. During the pandemic they added an addition $300-600 per week. 

I had friends on pace to make over $57,000 a year while sitting at home. 

god damn.  that couch life kinda does sound pretty lucrative over there

Just now, -idyb- said:

god damn.  that couch life kinda does sound pretty lucrative over there

I know others that were making close to that and taking cash jobs pouring concrete all last summer.

The amount of money being made around here is crazy. Used vehicles, boats, atvs, utvs, and campers have had their prices increase by about 30 percent because the demand is so high. I bought my pickup almost 3 years ago and the trade in price is more than what I paid for it. 

13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I know others that were making close to that and taking cash jobs pouring concrete all last summer.

The amount of money being made around here is crazy. Used vehicles, boats, atvs, utvs, and campers have had their prices increase by about 30 percent because the demand is so high. I bought my pickup almost 3 years ago and the trade in price is more than what I paid for it. 

ive been looking to get a new mountain bike for this summer but all the shops have been cleaned out and the only ones left are massively overpriced for what they are worth

for the last year or so theres been a ridiculous demand, and a very short supply.    on the plus side i was able to sell one of my old bikes last summer to some dude for practically the same price i paid for it 4 years before that!   and ive already got another buyer lined up for my other one i want to sell and i'll literally be making a bit of a profit off of it.  i just need to find a new one first before i get rid of it though, and finding one that i like has seemed to have became a problem for me. ill just keep looking on and off, but even the used ones are being snatched up, and the online marketplace is pretty dry.

its like that for a whole bunch of stuff. may god have mercy on your poor soul if you need a new graphics card for your computer right now. but at least the toilet paper supply has seemed to remain steady for now.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We shouldn't give it to anyone. It's not anyone else's job to pay for your kids. 

The same as no one else signed up to pay for my student loans. 

Personal responsibility is lacking. 

The kids are innocent victims.