diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

The kids are innocent victims.

$75k for a single person and $150k for a family is upper middle class or close to it in most of the country. It is well above the livable wage in every state in the US. Of course there are exceptions in some larger cities where that isn't as much but we would pay millions of people that aren't struggling and many that are really well off. 

Pew Research Center defines the middle class as those whose annual household income is two-thirds to double the national median, which was $57,617 as of 2016. By that definition, a middle-income three-person household earns about $45,000 to $135,000. If you’re single, a salary of around $26,000 to $78,000 qualifies you as middle-income.

Lol.at the idiots thinking Biden won't raise taxes on people making less than 400k a year. This clown is gonna raise them on peoole making 30k a year. Eliminating Trumps tax cuts hurts EVERYONE, not only the "rich". 

You clowns were played.

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol.at the idiots thinking Biden won't raise taxes on people making less than 400k a year. This clown is gonna raise them on peoole making 30k a year. Eliminating Trumps tax cuts hurts EVERYONE, not only the "rich". 

You clowns were played.

I'm confused on why he isn't even considering legalizing weed to help pay for all of his ridiculous spending. 

It's projected to make $132 billion a year and create 1 million jobs. Even if those estimates are high, it would at least help a little. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I'm confused on why he isn't even considering legalizing weed to help pay for all of his ridiculous spending. 

It's projected to make $132 billion a year and 1 million jobs. Even of those estimates are high, it would at least help a little. 

Because it's their best piece of leverage. They need it to steal elections at the state level for the next twenty years or so. 

• Like 2

Paris Fashion Week where the French are yet again showing us the way forward...

154218391_4451376098212738_7936393477839

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

It's projected to make $132 billion a year and 1 million jobs. Even of those estimates are high, it would at least help a little. 

They probably make more money off of incarcerations

meanwhile in canada, the gestapo just arrested artur pawlowski for holding church services outside.

he's that pastor guy who ran a bunch of police off his property twice already this month

Edited by -idyb-

Four people stabbed at a supermarket in New Zealand.

Ardern better get in there and get rid of those knives! Ban all knives. Right now!

Edited by cashfl0w

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Four people stabbed at a supermarket in New Zealand.

Ardern better get in there and get rid of those knives! Ban all knives. Right now!

........... almost as bad as the Mosque massacre, except nobody died in the supermarket, and 51 people died in the mosques.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

........... almost as bad as the Mosque massacre, except nobody died in the supermarket, and 51 people died in the mosques.

A weapon is a weapon. An attack on innocent people is an attack on innocent people 

So we draw the line at wounding innocent people, just as long as nobody dies? You're okay with people being stabbed, but not shot? Feels like you're not really worried about anybody's safety if you're okay with public stabbings. You're more worried about guns, if it's all good for people to die by a knife.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

A weapon is a weapon. An attack on innocent people is an attack on innocent people 

So we draw the line at wounding innocent people, just as long as nobody dies? You're okay with people being stabbed, but not shot? Feels like you're not really worried about anybody's safety if you're okay with public stabbings. You're more worried about guns, if it's all good for people to die by a knife.

Your original post was just a veiled attack on the gun issue, so my point was to point out that their is no reasonable comparison to guns vs any other hand held weapon when it comes to the destruction that they cause.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, classicboxer said:

Your original post was just a veiled attack on the gun issue, so my point was to point out that their is no reasonable comparison to guns vs any other hand held weapon when it comes to the destruction that they cause.

My original post was referencing that they took one weapon away, and that it doesn't make sense to stop there. People are dying, people are being hurt still. To draw the line there means you only really cared about the guns. So let's get these knives off the goddamn streets. WTF?

People die from stabbings every day. People live after being shot every day. The end of your post is an opinion, and I disagree with it. Let me put a knife in your neck and we'll see if your opinion changes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, -idyb- said:

meanwhile in canada, the gestapo just arrested artur pawlowski for holding church services outside.

he's that pastor guy who ran a bunch of police off his property twice already this month

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment.

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2021 at 8:16 PM, -idyb- said:

Paris Fashion Week where the French are yet again showing us the way forward...

154218391_4451376098212738_7936393477839

Looks like one of Johnny Depp's Oompa Loompa's.

• Haha 1

Lol at all of this BS. 

‘Americans want to work,’ Biden said. 

‘I think the people claim Americans won’t work, even if they find a good and fair opportunity, underestimate the American people,’ he added. 

He noted that companies that ‘provide fair wages and safe work environments’ will ‘find plenty of workers.’

‘We don’t see much evidence that the extra unemployment insurance is a major driver in people not rejoining the workforce,’ White House press secretary Jen Psaki said at her briefing.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

My original post was referencing that they took one weapon away, and that it doesn't make sense to stop there. People are dying, people are being hurt still. To draw the line there means you only really cared about the guns. So let's get these knives off the goddamn streets. WTF?

People die from stabbings every day. People live after being shot every day. The end of your post is an opinion, and I disagree with it. Let me put a knife in your neck and we'll see if your opinion changes.

You were probably one of the trolls who said to ban cars after the protesters got run down. A woman died a few months ago when someone threw a brick through her windshield when she was driving on the freeway, so ban bricks! You're trolling , but I'll play along:

More than 75% of homicides are shootings.

All homicides

• Number of deaths: 19,141
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 5.8

Source: National Vital Statistics System – Mortality Data (2019) via CDC WONDER 

Firearm homicides

• Number of deaths: 14,414
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 4.4

Source: National Vital Statistics System – Mortality Data (2018) via CDC WONDER

Edited by classicboxer
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

You were probably one of the trolls who said to ban cars after the protesters got run down. A woman died a few months ago when someone threw a brick through her windshield when she was driving on the freeway, so ban bricks! You're trolling , but I'll play along:

All homicides

Firearm homicides

Looks like non-firearm homicides are a bigger issue than firearm homicides.  5,000 more deaths, and a rate per 100k of 1.4 higher.

If you can somehow get the regular homicides in line with firearm homicides, that's 4,700 less deaths per year.  Clear solution: more guns.

No need to thank me.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Looks like non-firearm homicides are a bigger issue than firearm homicides.  5,000 more deaths, and a rate per 100k of 1.4 higher.

If you can somehow get the regular homicides in line with firearm homicides, that's 4,700 less deaths per year.  Clear solution: more guns.

No need to thank me.

The first part includes gun AND non gun homicides, so that would mean 14,414 by guns, and 4997 by all other causes. You're welcome!

Edited by classicboxer
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

The first part includes gun AND non gun homicides, so that would mean 14,414 by guns, and 4997 by all other causes. You're welcome!

Whilst i share your issues over my esteemed colleague's false equivalency claims, the root of the problem still remains; you lot are a bunch of uneducated violent yobs who run around killing each other instead of it talking through like gentlemen.  If you take away guns, you'll stab each other to death; take away knives and you'll club each other to death with baseball bats.  Ban baseball (which i would wholeheartedly support), and you'll probably resort to biting each other to death.

But of course it's not "you lot".  There is a clear group that does most of the killing, and i haven't heard a single good suggestion to fix that.  Defunding the police and closing prison is definitely not a good suggestion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Whilst i share your issues over my esteemed colleague's false equivalency claims, the root of the problem still remains; you lot are a bunch of uneducated violent yobs who run around killing each other instead of it talking through like gentlemen.  If you take away guns, you'll stab each other to death; take away knives and you'll club each other to death with baseball bats.  Ban baseball (which i would wholeheartedly support), and you'll probably resort to biting each other to death.

god i hope so, just so that they can eventually legalize it, and turn it into an extreme sport

• Like 1

6 hours ago, classicboxer said:

All homicides

Firearm homicides

Not sure what American firearm deaths have to do with New Zealand. 

I'm not trolling either. I'm dead serious in saying that it doesn't make sense to take away one deadly weapon, and allow you to carry around others. 

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

But of course it's not "you lot".  There is a clear group that does most of the killing, and i haven't heard a single good suggestion to fix that.  Defunding the police and closing prison is definitely not a good suggestion.

We're talking about the Kiwis. They're making half steps towards stopping violence against each other, using firearms as a way to virtue signal to the rest of the world. Meanwhile, innocent people get stabbed in a supermarket, and nobody is asking for an answer to what to do next? Seems like the obvious answer is to get rid of the knives. 

• Like 1

the other day mothers day got cancelled and became birthing persons day.  but now the golden globe awards is the latest victim of cancel culture

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2021-05-10/warner-bros-and-hbo-cut-ties-with-hfpa-as-crisis-deepens-for-golden-globes-group

@VertFTW is gonna be pissed

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Not sure what American firearm deaths have to do with New Zealand. 

I'm not trolling either. I'm dead serious in saying that it doesn't make sense to take away one deadly weapon, and allow you to carry around others. 

We're talking about the Kiwis. They're making half steps towards stopping violence against each other, using firearms as a way to virtue signal to the rest of the world. Meanwhile, innocent people get stabbed in a supermarket, and nobody is asking for an answer to what to do next? Seems like the obvious answer is to get rid of the knives. 

I don't really agree with that.  Whilst I would agree that NZ virtue signals even more than Sweden, I think their gun ban sort of made sense, just as the UK's (and Australia's) did.  Gun ownership was not particularly high anyway, and being islands, it's a lot easier to control the entry.  

When it comes to knives, you can't ban ownership of all knives (we've got to eat...), but you can make it illegal to carry them in public (as they have in the UK).  This pretty much happened at the same time as they clamped down on guns.

So i don't think it's as inconsistent as you make out.  Guns are banned outright, knives are banned from being carried in public.  And b4 @SVTContour98 comes for me, I don't think either should be banned anywhere; i just think it's fairly consistent.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I don't really agree with that.  Whilst I would agree that NZ virtue signals even more than Sweden, I think their gun ban sort of made sense, just as the UK's (and Australia's) did.  Gun ownership was not particularly high anyway, and being islands, it's a lot easier to control the entry.  

When it comes to knives, you can't ban ownership of all knives (we've got to eat...), but you can make it illegal to carry them in public (as they have in the UK).  This pretty much happened at the same time as they clamped down on guns.

So i don't think it's as inconsistent as you make out.  Guns are banned outright, knives are banned from being carried in public.  And b4 @SVTContour98 comes for me, I don't think either should be banned anywhere; i just think it's fairly consistent.

Yet, people still get stabbed in the grocery store. And all over the UK on a regular basis. 

The answer is obviously to get them out of your hands. You're not a butcher, you don't need a knife that big. It's the same as people like to claim about AR-15s in America. It's just easier to be a hypocrit. 

^I must admit the whole line of nonsense I've been posting is ridiculous, btw. I just wanted to try out the other side. lol.. It was as stupid as I thought it was.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yet, people still get stabbed in the grocery store. And all over the UK on a regular basis. 

The answer is obviously to get them out of your hands. You're not a butcher, you don't need a knife that big. It's the same as people like to claim about AR-15s in America. It's just easier to be a hypocrit. 

^I must admit the whole line of nonsense I've been posting is ridiculous, btw. I just wanted to try out the other side. lol.. It was as stupid as I thought it was.

Lol, I fundamentally agree with you. FWIW, i actually think the knife carry law in the UK is absolutely ridiculous, as it's incredibly easy to conceal an "illegal" knife, so if you're planning to do something illegal with it (i.e stab someone), the chances of you getting pulled just for carrying it are tiny.

Meanwhile if i head out to do some camping for a couple of days, and some busybody spots my fire and comes over to investigate he can report me because I'm sat there doing a bit of whittling with an EDC knife.

Queen Elizabeth confirms plans to finally ban LGBTQ conversion therapy in the UK

Conversion therapy will finally be banned in the UK, according to Queen Elizabeth II.

In her speech to UK Parliament, The Queen announced the government’s plans to enact a law that will illegalise the harmful practice, which has been discredited by the NHS and the World Psychiatric Association

Queen Elizabeth II carried out her first major engagement since the funeral of her husband Prince Philip on Tuesday, unveiling Boris Johnson's legislative agenda and confirming plans to ban LGBTQ conversion therapy

even the queen hates fаgs

Edited by -idyb-

Russia Is Going to Try to Clone an Army of 3,000-Year-Old Scythian Warriors

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/archaeology/a36383243/russia-wants-to-clone-ancient-army/

• Russia’s Defense Minister suggested he wants to clone a group of ancient warriors.
  • That’s going to be tricky. To date, there haven’t been any human clones, and the odds are low for even non-human clones.
  • The legality of cloning is murky because of the medical uses for specific kinds of cloning.

oh how the science has evolved. russia is gonna build an army of clones and probably try to go full napolean on their neighbours,  and over here on this side of the world, we are well into our adult lives and are having a hard time deciding our pronouns and we are still trying to figure out if we are a boy or a girl.

Edited by -idyb-

Fauci has, through back channels, been funneling money to the Wuhan lab in order to fund gain of function research into; you guessed it; the sars virus including sars2 otherwise known as Covid19. Was the virus released purposely or by mistake? Well probably never know or at least we'll never be told but it is now a near certainty that the virus was developed in the Wuhan lab and a lot of folks are looking to cover their backs.

"Obama put a moratorium on gain of function research in the US. The point man for that research was Fauci. He went around that moratorium by funding the research in wuhan. He also quietly started the research back up in the states without the trump administration’s knowledge."

https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature-open-pandoras-box-at-wuhan/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Fauci has, through back channels, been funneling money to the Wuhan lab in order to fund gain of function research into; you guessed it; the sars virus including sars2 otherwise known as Covid19. Was the virus released purposely or by mistake? Well probably never know or at least we'll never be told but it is now a near certainty that the virus was developed in the Wuhan lab and a lot of folks are looking to cover their backs.

"Obama put a moratorium on gain of function research in the US. The point man for that research was Fauci. He went around that moratorium by funding the research in wuhan. He also quietly started the research back up in the states without the trump administration’s knowledge."

https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature-open-pandoras-box-at-wuhan/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

IT WAS A BAT.

A BAT.

A. BAT.

Okay?!

• Like 1

Imagine being from a state like California and thinking you have any say in what type of guns people should and shouldn't own.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Imagine being from a state like California and thinking you have any say in what type of guns people should and shouldn't own.

ImAgInE tHaT! 

11 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

ImAgInE tHaT! 

You have about as much say as someone from a chithole likE the UK. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

the UK is a shіthole.   especially after england severed itself and floated away down the ocean.

32 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You have about as much say as someone from a chithole likE the UK. 

Keep her majesty out of it please and thank you.

source.thumb.gif.9e3a6033c59eafe64870f57

• Haha 1

AADYzzAAB1YL.jpg

AADYzzAAB1YN.jpg

AADYzzAAB1YM.jpg

better save some room in the car for all the toilet paper.    god bless america.

This is what happens when the news doesn't ever provide any context. The oil being pumped through that pipeline likely wouldn't be refined until July. They will use it as an excuse to raise prices but it's almost summer so prices were going to rise with demand anyway. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

That monkey would have ate a bullet the minute she came upto my car. 

i was hoping that he would have knocked her flat out, but that was almost just as good.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

That monkey would have ate a bullet the minute she came upto my car. 

He's a bum for scuffling with her fat **** like that.

• Like 1

Texas approves bill banning ‘meat’ and ‘beef’ from labels of plant-based foods

https://www.beefcentral.com/news/texas-lapproves-bill-banning-meat-and-beef-from-labels-of-plant-based-foods/

imagine being american and accidentally eating vegetables. crisis averted.

i'm totally for a bill like this in canada. i see alot of this crap. mainly with this beyond beef and beyond fried chicken crap.    you shouldnt be able to call something beef, meat, or chicken or even have it on the label when it contains no beef, meat, or chicken.

eed76c0e-a98c-43ab-968f-b4f36f7f69cd-Bey

StoreLocator_Sandy_Hero_US_414x660_V2-1.

Edited by -idyb-

37 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

do you believe in the race war prophecy yet

There won't be a race war. Too many cowardly whites are willing to make excuses for ape behavior like that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

There won't be a race war. Too many cowardly whites are willing to make excuses for ape behavior like that.

not down here