diazthechamp

Politics thread

31 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

not down here

I think we know how that one plays out. We did it 150 years ago. 

There's just too many people willing to make excuses for assaulting people based on their use of a word. Hell, the media will excuse it/not cover it. I haven't seen that story on any of the major networks. And that's not a coincidence. 

• Sad 1

Funny how the Biden nut huggers are parading around about him "bringing the troops home" when Ron Paul wanted that almost 10 years ago. 

Where were all you anti-war mutes then?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I think we know how that one plays out. We did it 150 years ago. 

There's just too many people willing to make excuses for assaulting people based on their use of a word. Hell, the media will excuse it/not cover it. I haven't seen that story on any of the major networks. And that's not a coincidence. 

We all know that monkeys are protected by the media and most politicians today. Their actions have little consequences. Look at new York. Letting murderers out of jail before a trial. Crime up 300%, murders up 150%. These aren't your working class committing these crimes. It's the blacks and white monkeys who are doing this. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Funny how the Biden nut huggers are parading around about him "bringing the troops home" when Ron Paul wanted that almost 10 years ago. 

Where were all you anti-war mutes then?

Biden is actually extending their stay. The government had a deal to have everyone out by May 1st. He extended it to 9/11 for zero reason besides to get press. 

Congrats, we spent 20 years in Afghanistan trying to get rid of the Taliban and modernize the country. We failed miserably. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Biden is actually extending their stay. The government had a deal to have everyone out by May 1st. He extended it to 9/11 for zero reason besides to get press. 

Congrats, we spent 20 years in Afghanistan trying to get rid of the Taliban and modernize the country. We failed miserably. 

Yep, fighting a war against people who throw rocks at planes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Congrats, we spent 20 years in Afghanistan trying to get rid of the Taliban and modernize the country. We failed miserably

The last war we successfully waged was against ourselves. lol

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

We all know that monkeys are protected by the media and most politicians today. Their actions have little consequences. Look at new York. Letting murderers out of jail before a trial. Crime up 300%, murders up 150%. These aren't your working class committing these crimes. It's the blacks and white monkeys who are doing this. 

The part that really trolls me is that these chimps are feeding themselves on the drug game.

If we cared to really go to the root of the problem, we damn well could. Hell, there were still poppy fields in Afghanistan while we were there. You want to stop the violence and crime that's committed surrounding the heroin trade in America? Then cut down their ****ing poppies.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yep, fighting a war against people who throw rocks at planes. 

those sand naggers have been throwing rocks at each other for like thousands of years. ill be damned if some other country wants to try to step in the middle and put an end to it now

Edited by -idyb-

Republican prosecutor pleads guilty to sex crimes after alleging it was all "vicious lies"

A Pennsylvania district attorney who had cast the sex case against him as a pack of “vicious lies” has pleaded guilty to pressuring clients for sex when he was a defense attorney and then coercing them to keep quiet about it

Bradford County District Attorney Chad Salsman admitted guilt and resigned from office three months after claiming he had “committed no crimes” and hinting he was the victim of a political smear by the state’s top prosecutor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/da-drops-vicious-lies-defense-pleads-guilty-in-sex-case-pennsylvania-attorney-general-republican-b1844055.html

sounds like quite the man of morals and christian values

Edited by -idyb-

Pipeline? BWAHAHA, we don' need no steenking pipeline!  Gas comes the refineries in Louisiana via ship to a tank farm at Port Everglades South of Ft. Lauderale.  Port Authority says shipping schedule is "robust", no panic here.

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Republican prosecutor pleads guilty to sex crimes after alleging it was all "vicious lies"

A Pennsylvania district attorney who had cast the sex case against him as a pack of “vicious lies” has pleaded guilty to pressuring clients for sex when he was a defense attorney and then coercing them to keep quiet about it

Bradford County District Attorney Chad Salsman admitted guilt and resigned from office three months after claiming he had “committed no crimes” and hinting he was the victim of a political smear by the state’s top prosecutor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/da-drops-vicious-lies-defense-pleads-guilty-in-sex-case-pennsylvania-attorney-general-republican-b1844055.html

sounds like quite the man of morals and christian values

It's Bradford Pa., think Deliverance banjos

4 hours ago, Bwana said:

It's Bradford Pa., think Deliverance banjos

i wish you guys never suckered  me into watching that movie

squeal like a pig!

GOP donor accused of using federal Covid loan to buy fleet of luxury cars

A California man who was revealed to be a Republican party donor stands accused of fraudulently claiming more than $5 million in coronavirus relief loans and using the cash to buy a fleet of fancy cars.

Mustafa Qadiri, a 38-year-old from Irvine, was indicted by a federal grand jury on Friday on four counts of bank fraud, four counts of wire fraud, one count of aggravated identity theft and six counts of money laundering, according to a press release by the US Attorney in the Central District of California on 7 May.

Federal prosecutors said Mr Qadiri applied for federal loans in May 2020 as the coronavirus pandemic was raging across the US. Authorities allege that Mr Qadiri secured more than $5 million in loans, and allegedly used the cash to buy a Ferrari, a Lamborghini and a Bentley. He also spent money on “lavish vacations”, according to prosecutors. All of these are banned under the Paycheck Protection Program under which the loans were secured.

god damn. perhaps he should have stopped buying cars after getting that 458 italia to help him get through the pandemic, and maybe he wouldnt have gotten caught.   that 5 million dollars of chinavirus relief could have been put to better use in pakistans gender studies programs. and itakeroids could always use some more guns and grenades for his war closet.

Edited by -idyb-

On 5/8/2021 at 11:57 AM, juice64011 said:

We shouldn't give it to anyone. It's not anyone else's job to pay for your kids. 

The same as no one else signed up to pay for my student loans. 

Personal responsibility is lacking. 

Is it only the tax breaks that don’t apply to you that we get rid of? Why do I subsidize other peoples property with mortgage write offs?

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Is it only the tax breaks that don’t apply to you that we get rid of? Why do I subsidize other peoples property with mortgage write offs?

So can you not see neither are someone's responsibility outside of the direct person on the mortgage,  or popping kids out?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

So can you not see neither are someone's responsibility outside of the direct person on the mortgage,  or popping kids out?

Can you not see that it’s insane to say to that I’m paying for a tax credit for someone’s mortgage?

They’re just paying less in taxes, no one is paying them anything.

The tax credit that juice is complaining about it is literally just a one year, thousand dollar increase to the 2021 child tax credit. The only difference is that they’re going to give you the increased amount through monthly payments this year.

The point is that he probably doesn’t have a problem with other kinds of tax write offs.

8 hours ago, 12еr said:

Can you not see that it’s insane to say to that I’m paying for a tax credit for someone’s mortgage?

They’re just paying less in taxes, no one is paying them anything.

The tax credit that juice is complaining about it is literally just a one year, thousand dollar increase to the 2021 child tax credit. The only difference is that they’re going to give you the increased amount through monthly payments this year.

The point is that he probably doesn’t have a problem with other kinds of tax write offs.

The child tax credit is refundable. Even if you have zero tax liability, you still qualify for the child tax credit and can receive money back. It's been that way forever and increasing the amount (which they want to do permanently) will increase the amount of people making money for nothing. 

The mortgage tax credit is not refundable so that can't cause the same situation. 

I've been in favor of saving the US billions of dollars every year and going to a flat tax rate for a long time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

believe

karen punching needs to become a sport

• Haha 1

well this has gotta be the biggest breaking story of the day

Greg Kelly is angry at Liz Cheney for a buffalo crossing the street.

greg seems to hate a strong hatred of animals. apparently he's complained about bidens dogs, a talking parrot, koalas, and now buffalo.

Edited by -idyb-

the party of morals and christian values is back at it again. this ones almost as big of a story as those bison crossing the street.

Former Gaetz Confidant Agrees to Plead Guilty and Cooperate

Joel Greenberg, a former tax collector in Florida, admitted to sex trafficking a minor and agreed to help in prosecutions of others.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/14/us/politics/joel-greenberg-matt-gaetz.html

gaetz and greenberg diddled some 17 year old girl, and after he wasnt able to buy his trump pardon with bitcoin, greenberg ended the bromance and snitched on his homie a few weeks ago,  and now hes decided to plead guilty and work with the feds just to try to save himself more prison time

poor matt gaetz. no doubt his head is up next on the chopping block.  i doubt he was able to secure a pardon either, so he'll probably end up being served up the coсkmeat sandwich in prison along with his buddy.     well not really, they wouldnt put these sickos in general population, but they really should just so that these republican crooks can actually be held accountable for their actions by the general public and be taught a harsh lesson.

Edited by -idyb-

Two-year-old boy shoots both parents in home

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/absolute-crisis-twoyearold-boy-shoots-both-parents-in-home/news-story/d437c63146338b319278426d5d216db2

A two-year-old boy in the US shot his parents with a gun he picked up from a nightstand.

The toddler’s 25-year-old father was hit in the head, and the mother, 22, was struck in the leg in the shooting at their home in West Bath, Maine.

A three-week-old baby was also in the room when the gun went off but wasn’t hurt

alright fellas you know the deal.  the answer is more guns.  they need to start giving the good two year olds a gun.  its the only way to stop a bad two year old with a gun. either that, or they need to teach their kids proper trigger discipline.

if that three week old infant or the parents had a gun, they could have prevented this senseless act of violence.

Edited by -idyb-

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

well this has gotta be the biggest breaking story of the day

Greg Kelly is angry at Liz Cheney for a buffalo crossing the street.

greg seems to hate a strong hatred of animals. apparently he's complained about bidens dogs, a talking parrot, koalas, and now buffalo.

TBF Buffalo are **** holes and don't want to move for your vehicle. I don't know how Liz stops that though, you can't guard rail the whole park.. 

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

TBF Buffalo are **** holes and don't want to move for your vehicle. I don't know how Liz stops that though, you can't guard rail the whole park.. 

more guns is the answer.

then all you need is enough bullets, a uhaul truck to transport the bison, something sharp enough to slaughter them up, and a big enough freezer to store all the glorious meat.

i'd be eating bison burgers for years!

Edited by -idyb-

E1TXCBPVoAEALAC?format=jpg&name=900x900

free-palestine-57b6fda212ba7.jpeg

Free Palestine, With purchase of four rims and a lift kit.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 11:46 AM, juice64011 said:

The child tax credit is refundable. Even if you have zero tax liability, you still qualify for the child tax credit and can receive money back. It's been that way forever and increasing the amount (which they want to do permanently) will increase the amount of people making money for nothing. 

The mortgage tax credit is not refundable so that can't cause the same situation. 

I've been in favor of saving the US billions of dollars every year and going to a flat tax rate for a long time. 

can i get a check for my mortgage taxes

American airports will now start weighing passengers because they are too fat.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/airlines-could-soon-start-weighing-passengers-before-flights

Airline passengers may be required to step on the scale at the airport or share how much they weigh before boarding a flight, a new report suggests.

Data airlines use to measure passenger weight to ensure safety onboard planes may be outdated as the obesity rate in the U.S. increases. Now, air carriers may have to update average passenger weight, according to the airline blog View from the Wing, citing a circular advisory sent out by the Federal Aviation Administration.

you yanks arent just tipping the scales. youre tipping airplanes!  i aint got nothing on that. think about that, and perhaps try ordering a diet coke instead to go along with your 2 triple big macs with the supersized fries!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

i wonder if this is the point at which my Baptist frens will stop chanting "Back the Blue"

sure theyll arrest the pastors for holding a church service, but not for touching little boys

both practices should be a crime

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

roe jogan has got the cancel cult in a bit of a tizzy lately

Edited by -idyb-

On 5/17/2021 at 1:02 AM, -idyb- said:

E1TXCBPVoAEALAC?format=jpg&name=900x900

free-palestine-57b6fda212ba7.jpeg

Free Palestine, With purchase of four rims and a lift kit.

If the bumper sticker says "Defund Israel" end the FED, HODL Bitcoin & delete Facebook" that's the most based ride I've ever seen lol

• Like 1

Lawyer calls his client and all insurrectionists "short bus people" with brain damage.

QAnon Shaman Attorney Defends His Client and Alleged Capitol Rioters as ‘Short Bus People’ in Wild Interview

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fuсking short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fuсking retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

“But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fu
сk, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fuсking Hitler.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/qanon-shaman-attorney-defends-his-client-and-alleged-capitol-rioters-as-short-bus-people-in-wild-interview/

well the lawyer didnt need to state the obvious. their red hats kinda gave it away.

On 5/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, SVTContour98 said:

can i get a check for my mortgage taxes

I’ll ask when I call the IRS later to request that my check comes personally from juices taxes. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

I’ll ask when I call the IRS later to request that my check comes personally from juices taxes. 

Take Venmo? 

• Like 1

Meanwhile in Chicago....

That way, she doesn't have to answer any questions about those pesky brown and black people shooting at one another. Since the black folks especially don't really care about that. lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Take Venmo? 

Is that some kind of anti-Italian slur,m8?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Meanwhile in Chicago....

That way, she doesn't have to answer any questions about those pesky brown and black people shooting at one another. Since the black folks especially don't really care about that. lol

race wars 2030

everybody gangsta until rep katie porter pulls out the whiteboard

New York coming HARD at ALL the Trumps, each getting their own legal representation.

18 minutes ago, Bwana said:

New York coming HARD at ALL the Trumps, each getting their own legal representation.

Any year now they'll find something, anything.. 

lol

better get rudy on the defense.   he'll turn your parking ticket into the death penalty.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

lol

Considering the list of inside & trusted confidants including the CFO of 40 years, that have turned state's evidence to testify.....I'd say he's pretty worried, I know I would be in his position. And refusing to help/pay Rudy's legal fees, will probably dump him onto the rat train also...that's a whole other world of problems. 

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

lol

They’ve had roughly four months since his executive privilege ended and only two months since they got his tax returns and financials. 

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Considering the list of inside & trusted confidants including the CFO of 40 years, that have turned state's evidence to testify.....I'd say he's pretty worried, I know I would be in his position. And refusing to help/pay Rudy's legal fees, will probably dump him onto the rat train also...that's a whole other world of problems. 

Let me know when a Trump goes to jail.

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

They’ve had roughly four months since his executive privilege ended and only two months since they got his tax returns and financials. 

Same.