diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

White collar crimes like this can be settled by paying the money back, the only guys that go to jail don't have the cash or attorneys to swing the deal. Look at the Ponzi scheme criminals, they only went away because 10's of millions of dollars couldn't be repaid to the investors...if they had the cash, they'd have walked.

The news already said that Trump and Weissleberg have been meeting 2-3 days a week for a month, their last meeting was on Tuesday of this week. If they hadn't worked a "deal" out, they would have never kept meeting....money is trading hands, and the sacrificial lamb has been named......"Eric"

Guess it depends on how badly they want Trump.

If they try and fry the CFO, he may flip.

That said, Don and Co have been doing **** for years, like every other time,everyone else will take the bullet and Don skates away. Look no further than his ex lawyer.

Trump pays off hooker against reporting election laws, his lawyer goes to Jail, Trump skates on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

That said, Don and Co have been doing **** for years, like every other time,everyone else will take the bullet and Don skates away. Look no further than his ex lawyer.

Trump pays off hooker against reporting election laws, his lawyer goes to Jail, Trump skates on.

They don't give a chit if Trump is convicted of anything, they just want this to drag on until the election, just like the Hillary Clinton situation.

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

They don't give a chit if Trump is convicted of anything, they just want this to drag on until the election, just like the Hillary Clinton situation.

NY attorney doesn't give a **** about the federal election. He wants to make a name for himself by getting a big named locked up.

This all started when they went after Trump and have been doing so for years. They dint give a **** about this CFO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I read the full court docket today with the charges on the CFO, most of it isn't a big deal...but more charges are coming. It looks like Ivanka has the most to worry about, as an Exec. doubling up consulting fees and not paying taxes on revenue. The Corp. has big problems, but sole actors will be facing minimal time if any.

10 hours ago, Bwana said:

White collar crimes like this can be settled by paying the money back, the only guys that go to jail don't have the cash or attorneys to swing the deal. Look at the Ponzi scheme criminals, they only went away because 10's of millions of dollars couldn't be repaid to the investors...if they had the cash, they'd have walked.

The news already said that Trump and Weissleberg have been meeting 2-3 days a week for a month, their last meeting was on Tuesday of this week. If they hadn't worked a "deal" out, they would have never kept meeting....money is trading hands, and the sacrificial lamb has been named......"Eric"

give him the chair

Edited by -idyb-

They've only been trying to lock someone with the name Trump up for six years now in the southern district of NYC. 

It'll never happen, but apparently folks like IDYB, Don Lemon, etc will settle for someone named Weissleberg.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

NY attorney doesn't give a **** about the federal election. He wants to make a name for himself by getting a big named locked up.

This all started when they went after Trump and have been doing so for years. They dint give a **** about this CFO.

i'm pretty sure that this is a deep state witch hunt orchestrated by the radical left

Edited by -idyb-

Someone help me understand what is going on with churches burning in Canada....I know the whole - raping kids is bad Mkay so i'm glad they burning down.

But is it the case that these churches were known for pedophilia and nothing was done about it so now street justice is being handed out?

Or is something else going on here?

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Someone help me understand what is going on with churches burning in Canada....I know the whole - raping kids is bad Mkay so i'm glad they burning down.

But is it the case that these churches were known for pedophilia and nothing was done about it so now street justice is being handed out?

Or is something else going on here?

My understanding is this:-

Bunch of indigenous kids were forced into state-sponsored corrective schooling in the 1800/1900s.

These schools were typically run by religious organisations.

Now they're turning up hundreds of dead bodies, people are linking the dead native kids to "religion" and burning churches accordingly.  Any church seems to be fair game though - one of the churches burnt was an African Evangelical church started 10 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

My understanding is this:-

Bunch of indigenous kids were forced into state-sponsored corrective schooling in the 1800/1900s.

These schools were typically run by religious organisations.

Now they're turning up hundreds of dead bodies, people are linking the dead native kids to "religion" and burning churches accordingly.  Any church seems to be fair game though - one of the churches burnt was an African Evangelical church started 10 years ago.

wow

Not sure I can support burning these churches yet....is there any context to the graves?  Like...was there a widespread disease that spread and killed kids back then?  Or is there evidence supporting the idea of abuse and murder?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

wow

Not sure I can support burning these churches yet....is there any context to the graves?  Like...was there a widespread disease that spread and killed kids back then?  Or is there evidence supporting the idea of abuse and murder?

The thing is, from what I've read, it's been known for a while that there was a distinctly rapey and abusive past at these places, i think the discovery of the mass graves has brought it back into sharp focus.  They only stopped doing this 30 years ago, so there are plenty of testimonies of some seriously dodgy goings on.

There is rarely a direct link between the churches being built and the graves found though.  More a case of pick a church, any church and burn it.

• Like 1

People of no faith hold zero reverence towards churches or symbols of religion, this gives them the ability to defile or destroy these monuments of "fallacy" without conscious or regret. Some people's ideals have no boundaries on destroying others choices in their their beliefs...thus making them the ultimate hypocrites playing righteous vigilantes. 

Of course crimes and even wars are attributed to religion as a whole, history is fact of those atrocities...but the same can be said for governments, politics, regimes, dictators. Organized religions that chose to ignore and even hide crimes and abuse by their clergy, certainly deserved retribution and criminal charges. But to indiscriminately burn down churches of any faith, shows the blind rage of misguided actors.

If they instead burned the house of a convicted pedophile priest and he died, I'd be all in for said retribution since the "church" probably allowed the actions(or at least knew about it). Considering the pay off money to victims, including a signed contract on nondisclosure...it was obviously a cover up by the church.

So as usual; I'll express my freedoms while burning your church, and in the mean time take other's freedoms by destroying innocent people's place of worship...violent hypocrisy at it's best.

"Same as it ever was"

Led Zeppelin

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bwana said:

People of no faith hold zero reverence towards churches or symbols of religion, this gives them the ability to defile or destroy these monuments of "fallacy" without conscious or regret. Some people's ideals have no boundaries on destroying others choices in their their beliefs...thus making them the ultimate hypocrites playing righteous vigilantes. 

Of course crimes and even wars are attributed to religion as a whole, history is fact of those atrocities...but the same can be said for governments, politics, regimes, dictators. Organized religions that chose to ignore and even hide crimes and abuse by their clergy, certainly deserved retribution and criminal charges. But to indiscriminately burn down churches of any faith, shows the blind rage of misguided actors.

If they instead burned the house of a convicted pedophile priest and he died, I'd be all in for said retribution since the "church" probably allowed the actions(or at least knew about it). Considering the pay off money to victims, including a signed contract on nondisclosure...it was obviously a cover up by the church.

So as usual; I'll express my freedoms while burning your church, and in the mean time take other's freedoms by destroying innocent people's place of worship...violent hypocrisy at it's best.

"Same as it ever was"

Led Zeppelin

tenor.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

E5TX_p9WQAc0EkB?format=jpg&name=large

i guess i wont be jumping into her pool 

lol at  some dudes comment. "The ridiculous CDC is saying that I can’t do diarrhea in the pool now. First they say “wear a mask” now this. Hitler also didn’t want people diarrheaing in the pool."

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Andrew Giuliani  gets no votes from Republican leaders in bid for New York governor

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/29/andrew-giuliani-poll-new-york-republican-leaders-governor

his dad became such a likeable guy ever since he started puckering up for fat donnie and giving him reacharounds. this was supposed to be the guy to dethrone cuomo, but even the republicans don't seem to take a liking to him.

maybe he'll follow in his fathers footsteps and file 66 frivolous lawsuits against everybody after he gets cheeks clapped in this election?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

"Yes, kink belongs at Pride. And I want my kids to see it."

"Children need to know that they can make their own ways in the world"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/06/29/pride-month-kink-consent/

whats next? are the parents going to put their kids in gimp suits and walk them down the street on a leash and collar? ive lost my faith in society.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

"Yes, kink belongs at Pride. And I want my kids to see it."

"Children need to know that they can make their own ways in the world"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/06/29/pride-month-kink-consent/

whats next? are the parents going to put their kids in gimp suits and walk them down the street on a leash and collar? ive lost my faith in society.

why do you hate the gays so much bro?  You are probably a Christian or something....closet ****

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

why do you hate the gays so much bro?  You are probably a Christian or something....closet ****

its not the part about the gays that bothers me, its wanting to expose your children to kink.

you dont find that just a bit odd? do you show your children kink? i'll bet you do! 

some people get nintendos and legos and barbie dolls for christmas.   over in the SVTContour household, they get leather whips, handcuffs, gimp suits, wax candles, mouth gags, and rubber chickens!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

its not the part about the gays that bothers me, its wanting to expose your children to kink.

you dont find that just a bit odd? do you show your children kink? i'll bet you do! 

some people get nintendos and legos and barbie dolls for christmas.   over in the SVTContour household, they get leather whips, handcuffs, gimp suits, wax candles, mouth gags, and rubber chickens!

maxresdefault.jpg

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the subject bro.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the subject bro.

pоrnhub has taught me well!

you havent lived life until youve seen the videos of some cute little asian reading the news report while about 80 or so other dudes walk up to her and blow their loads on her face while she continues to report the news.

Edited by -idyb-

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The thing is, from what I've read, it's been known for a while that there was a distinctly rapey and abusive past at these places, i think the discovery of the mass graves has brought it back into sharp focus.  They only stopped doing this 30 years ago, so there are plenty of testimonies of some seriously dodgy goings on.

There is rarely a direct link between the churches being built and the graves found though.  More a case of pick a church, any church and burn it.

Your assessment is pretty spot on.

Government paid churches to pray the Indian out of the kids and normalize them from 1890s till 1997.

A lot of death, rape, assault, kids missing.

They are finding unmarked Graves at the schools and the natives are playing it up like a national crisis when everyone knew for a fact these existed years ago.

The one reserve in Saskatchewan took over the cemetery in the 80s and noted how the church had removed a lot of markers of any non catholic Graves.

10 years ago or so the Government paid out 4.7 billion to the native survivors of the schools.

Now of course they are acting shocked and saying how natives should be reperated from the Government and churches, almost like they forgot we went through this already.

It is definitely a ****stain on Canadian history, but like everything else, the natives around here are just looking to exploit it for cash and the white guilt folks are screaming how injust it is that they are just now remembering history.

• Like 1

Protest Turns Violent Outside Los Angeles Spa Featured on Tucker Carlson’s Show

https://www.thedailybeast.com/protest-turns-violent-outside-wi-spa-los-angeles-over-transgender-customer

Protesters in Los Angeles came to blows on Saturday during a planned protest at an upscale Koreatown Spa that has been at the center of controversy ever since a viral Instagram video posted on June 24 showed a woman upset that a transgender woman with a penis was allegedly naked in the woman’s section of the spa and allowed to be there. The video was picked up by Fox News’ Tucker Carlson and quickly gained the attention of millions.

A protest against Wi Spa was planned for Saturday morning by those who supported the woman who complained, and were against the spa’s policy of protecting trans rights, according to flyers on Instagram. But protesters who supported the spa also turned up, and the dueling factions exchanged punches in the street according to multiple journalists on the ground filming the interaction.

lol

Wtf.

At least 45 Shot, 10 Fatally, In Independence Day Weekend Shootings In Chicago

@cashfl0w can you give me a breakdown on Asian, Caucasian,  middle eastern vs black people fir shooters and victims?

I'm sure I already know, but the news is a pile of garbage unless its, white cop killed completely innocent black man who was only holding a gun he wasn't legally allowed to own, at the cops.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Wtf.

At least 45 Shot, 10 Fatally, In Independence Day Weekend Shootings In Chicago

@cashfl0w can you give me a breakdown on Asian, Caucasian,  middle eastern vs black people fir shooters and victims?

I'm sure I already know, but the news is a pile of garbage unless its, white cop killed completely innocent black man who was only holding a gun he wasn't legally allowed to own, at the cops.

Shouldn't you be complaining about the bold?

Pro-Trump social media app hacked on launch day

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/pro-trump-social-media-app-hacked-launch-day-half-million-sign-up-2021-07-04/

User profiles defaced with pro-Palestinian message in brief hack.

Trump-Friendly Gettr App Marred by Pоrn, Hacked Accounts and Sonic the Hedgehog Upon Launch

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-friendly-gettr-app-marred-****-hacked-accounts-sonic-hedgehog-upon-launch-1606771

sounds like diaper don's new twitter ripoff, which diaper don has yet to join and likely never will, is really hitting it off. free speech FTW.  perhaps i'll sign up just to start spamming pictures of my shіt at everybody.

20 hours ago, -idyb- said:

alright. now they want to cancel the statue of liberty. at what point have they gone tew far?

Lady Liberty canceled? Washington Post writer claims statue is ‘meaningless’ symbol of hypocrisy

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lady-liberty-canceled-washington-post-writer-claims-statue-is-meaningless-symbol-of-hypocrisy.amp

m9, it was gone tew far about 100yrs ago when they created the income tax....it's been down hill ever since

8 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

m9, it was gone tew far about 100yrs ago when they created the income tax....it's been down hill ever since

So you're to blame for the income tax!

**** america and their bad ideas!!! 🤣

I read about Trumps CFO. On the 1.8 ish million, he would have owed $550,000+ in federal tax, $120,000+ in state taxes and $220,000+ in New York City taxes. Almost $900,000 in taxes on 1.8 million, then taxes on everything he buys.

Also, what the ****, a city has income tax....... is that common in the US?

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2021 at 5:10 PM, -idyb- said:

Pro-Trump social media app hacked on launch day

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/pro-trump-social-media-app-hacked-launch-day-half-million-sign-up-2021-07-04/

User profiles defaced with pro-Palestinian message in brief hack.

Trump-Friendly Gettr App Marred by Pоrn, Hacked Accounts and Sonic the Hedgehog Upon Launch

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-friendly-gettr-app-marred-****-hacked-accounts-sonic-hedgehog-upon-launch-1606771

sounds like diaper don's new twitter ripoff, which diaper don has yet to join and likely never will, is really hitting it off. free speech FTW.  perhaps i'll sign up just to start spamming pictures of my shіt at everybody.

I think Trump said Friday he has nothibg to do with that site. 

12 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I think Trump said Friday he has nothibg to do with that site. 

It’s being led by Trump’s former spokesman, Jason Miller

no. not  the jason 'mayhem' miller who broke into a church all high on drugs  and passed out naked, and has since built up a lengthy criminal record that jon jones would be envious of

Last week, Trump’s team launched a new social media platform, named GETTR, and billed it as an alternative to Big Tech sites and says it's dedicated to "fighting cancel culture, promoting common sense, defending free speech, challenging social media monopolies, and creating a true marketplace of ideas.

Trump’s former spokesman, Jason Miller, is leading the platform. 

The app went live on the Google and Apple app stores in mid-June. It's considered one of the highest-profile projects in conservative tech and social media platforms, and comes amid accusations that Big Tech tried to silence pro-Trump commentary, particularly after the major sites have kept the former president's ban in place after the Jan. 6 incidents at the Capitol. 

GETTR has already had some issues, however. The site was briefly hacked upon its launch, and Miller said the problem was "detected and sealed in a matter of minutes and all the intruder was able to accomplish was to change a few user names."

However, TechCrunch reported Tuesday that hackers were able to use GETTR's API  (application programming interface) and scrape email addresses for more than 85,000 users. They were also able to get hold of usernames, names, and birthdates.  

Until Wednesday, Trump did not have a presence on the new app, even with Miller running the site and other figures from Trump's orbit, including former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Steve Bannon, having established profiles. It was not clear early in the day if he planned to announce that he will now have a platform on the site.

Trump's blog page, "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump," was removed from his website in early June and "will not be returning," Miller said.

Edited by -idyb-

Trump Announces Class-Action Suits Against Tech Giants Twitter, Facebook, Google

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-social-media-announcement/2021/07/07/id/1027768/

i'm sure big tech is trembling in fear at the thought of #DiaperDon throwing up some more frivolous lawsuits at everything under the sun after he gets his feelings hurt.  i guess now that rudy got his license suspended, diaper don should get sidney powell to release some more of the kraken on these fools

that is, after fat donny gets done sueing the state of new york over his golf course, and then that crackhead pillow salesman uncovers the election fraud and has donny boy constitutionally reinstated as president in august. but not mike pence. we're still mad at him.

edit: turns out the lawyers who filed Trump's 3 LOLsuits are small-time personal injury and insurance claims attorneys that use @aol.com addresses for their professional contacts.  One of them is named Barnum.  you cant make this stuff up.

Edited by -idyb-

aww man i was really hoping this next trump lawsuit would hold up

appropriate that a lawyer named Barnum is representing a circus clown.    somehow i dont think that diaper don is gonna have any more luck with this lawsuit than he did with those 65 post-election lawsuits :(     i wanted to see him stick it to big tech.

Edited by -idyb-

i was saying in the other thread just the other day that its only a matter of time before somebody finds the canadian flag offensive and tries to cancel it.   well it hasnt happened yet, but

Black Lives Matter Utah Chapter Declares American Flag a ‘Symbol of Hatred’

https://news.yahoo.com/news/black-lives-matter-utah-chapter-195007748.html

In a Facebook post published on the Fourth of July, the Black Lives Matter (BLM) Utah chapter declared the American flag a hate symbol.

“When we Black Americans see this flag we know the person flying it is not safe to be around. When we see this flag we know the person flying it is a racist. When we see this flag we know that the person flying it lives in a different America than we do. When we see this flag, we question your intelligence. We know to avoid you. It is a symbol of hatred,” the statement read.

Edited by -idyb-

1625684527024.jpg

no idea if the rest is true. but apparently the president of haiti got killed by some unarmed thugs yesterday.

we should invite them to canada and have them take care of our leader.

Edited by -idyb-

my 5th grade was never this cool. now they just need to set up cigarette and marijuana vending machines, set up a poker table and some slot machines, and bring in the strippers and beer kegs.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

my 5th grade was never this cool. now they just need to set up cigarette and marijuana vending machines, set up a poker table and some slot machines, and bring in the strippers and beer kegs.

Meteor ASAP

this could be the end of the last line of decency in society...One might say - "Yeah well this is an isolated incident in California, what'd you expect?"

But I can remember hearing that same line of reasoning about gays, taxes, guns, weed, etc....it all starts first in Cali, then gets pushed on everyone until normalized.

• Like 1