diazthechamp

Politics thread

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Guns are a better investment. Or they were a better investment. Especially ammo. I could have sold my stash and retired just on ammo. It's nuts.

guns and ammo also way better than BTC.

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

BTC down 50% past 30 days so no.

Used Toyota are the new store of value...better than gold.

Down about 16% in the last month. Down about 44% in last 3 months, down about 5% in last 6 mon & STILL up about 220% YTD

If it went down another 100 % today it would still be up 120% on the year🤣

Also starting today ytd it will be up 200% at bare minimum by this time next year. Remind me of this post on July 20, 2022. May even be up 400% from it's current price by then. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

If it went down another 100 % today it would still be up 120% on the year🤣

bill Cosby confused - quickmeme

• Haha 1

Just now, VertFTW said:

lol you guys are desperate now trying to shill a deflating digital asset.

I'm not shilling it to anyone. I was literally joking to Roids. Did you not see the "bitcoin fixes this" with a 🤣

You are retarded if you think it's deflating long term. Yes it's volatile always has been but it's performed YoY on average about 200 ish % for over a decade. That's not suddenly going to change it's programmed in to appreciate in value. When it reaches 200-300K much of that volatility will stabilize.  

Meanwhile the dollar continues to be deflationary losing it's value year over year since 1913 & really fell off when we abandoned the gold standard.

• Like 1

Democrats introduced a bill to rename more than 1,000 forests, lakes, and mountain peaks named with racist slurs or offensive language

Over 1,000 places in the US, like streams and mountain peaks, have been flagged for offensive names.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-introduced-bill-rename-more-034814913.html

they already changed Nagger Creek to Negro Creek.  i guess that wasnt enough to keep them happy. Now they even want to cancel Dead Nagger Spring and Wetback Tank.

they better not cancel Wоp Draw or Squaw Tіt

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

So the FBI had how many agents and informants planted in the Michigan Plot to abduct the Governor?

And the FBI agents and informants came up with the plan?

And the FBI agents and informants were the ones who provided the equipment?

And the FBI agents and informants were the ones who provided the explosives?

And the FBI agents and informants cooked up this scheme in an election year?

And the FBI agents and informants executed the plan 2 months prior to the election?

And people here trust the FBI?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

So the FBI had how many agents and informants planted in the Michigan Plot to abduct the Governor?

And the FBI agents and informants executed the plan 2 months prior to the election?

It worries me that Whitmer was taking the brunt of the heat from the right over her extreme Covid policies (she told people they can't visit their own families, if you recall). Seems very obvious that our wonderful alphabet boys cooked up a scheme to turn Whitmer into a sympathetic figure. 

I still believe there was a lot of coordination done by people who never found a prison cell on January 6th also. The usual suspects in this thread will have no issue with obvious entrapment though, because the people being entrapped by our government are on the other end of the political spectrum.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

Isn't the Government great.

They can plot and lie against you and it's OK. But you do anything even a sliver similar to their activities and you are guilty of lying or plotting.

Fck em

• Thanks 1

lol alabama has no shame in even trying to hide their racism game

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

he doesnt want to resign over it. he wants to run for mayor.   hell, i bet he wins!

https://news.yahoo.com/alabama-city-leader-wont-quit-140839697.html

Tarrant City Council member Tommy Bryant told news outlets his use of the n-word on Monday night reflected something the city's Black mayor, Wayman Newton, had said during an earlier private meeting. 

Crackers cant be talkin like da bruthas doh

He'll be gone soon i think

Maryland Cops Arrest Gay Men for 'Perverted Sexual Practice' At Adult Bookstore

Police officers in riot gear burst into a bookstore and charged individuals with a law widely viewed as unconstitutional.

A May 20 raid at Bush River Books & Videos in Abington, Md., netted nine arrests, including four men charged with "Perverted Sexual Practice," reports the Washington Blade.

Perverted sexual practice is another name for Maryland's anti-sodomy law. Though the Supreme Court's 2003 Lawrence v. Texas ruling invalidated bans on consensual sodomy, many states still have such laws on the books — and they are enforced, even if it runs afoul of federal law.

https://www.advocate.com/news/2021/7/21/maryland-cops-arrest-gay-men-perverted-sexual-practice

this kind of shіt wouldnt happen if it was a heterosexual bookstore that uses glory hole booths.

Edited by -idyb-

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Maryland Cops Arrest Gay Men for 'Perverted Sexual Practice' At Adult Bookstore

Police officers in riot gear burst into a bookstore and charged individuals with a law widely viewed as unconstitutional.

A May 20 raid at Bush River Books & Videos in Abington, Md., netted nine arrests, including four men charged with "Perverted Sexual Practice," reports the Washington Blade.

Perverted sexual practice is another name for Maryland's anti-sodomy law. Though the Supreme Court's 2003 Lawrence v. Texas ruling invalidated bans on consensual sodomy, many states still have such laws on the books — and they are enforced, even if it runs afoul of federal law.

https://www.advocate.com/news/2021/7/21/maryland-cops-arrest-gay-men-perverted-sexual-practice

this kind of shіt wouldnt happen if it was a heterosexual bookstore that uses glory hole booths.

yikes

i'm surprised MD has a law like that...figured it was only Louisiana who jailed people for non-cousin foglet action.

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

USSA!

USSA!

USSA!

Come on now.

My daughter would be better suited in Combat than Soup.

He would be curled up in a ball crying about how life is unfair and how he was going to beat up everyone, if only they come to him.

My daughter would be mowing down every enemy combatant like they are moose in bunting season.

• Haha 2

On 7/19/2021 at 3:13 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Anyone else excited for September when this unemployment money runs out and all these parasites have to go crawling back to their low skill jobs for HOPEFULLY less pay than what they were making before? 

222712063_373583720859982_508176761116924593_n.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

A sample of the stupidity we deal with in my retarded state:

So.... In January, a federal judge decided our local law on panhandling was unconstitutional, which in turn allowed our essentially useless police department to find yet another thing they will no longer enforce. 

Now we have panhandlers on nearly every major corner of our city. They stand on medians and wave at cars, hoping to get some sucker to stick a dollar out the window, so the bum can do a game of Human Frogger to get the dollar, and then you get to hope don't hit this loser as you leave the intersection. There's even one that sits on the median beside an elementary school about five blocks from my house. This is in the middle of a goddamn neighborhood too. There are no businesses nearby where this can sits.

At the same time, our liberal joke of a city likes to do this thing where we claim we have "solved homelessness". That claim falls pretty flat when there's a person that claims to be homeless standing on every corner...

So then our city puts this out yesterday:

https://www.mystateline.com/news/local-news/many-rockford-panhandlers-are-not-homeless-using-panhandling-to-supplement-their-income-city-says/amp/

^^So they won't turn out and remove the panhandlers, but they don't want you to provide them with crack money either? lol.. And they're running them off from a homeless encampment that was set up near a couple of the shelters.

It's all a cluster**** started by some dipchit federal judge who lives in a gated community. This is the stupidity we're dealing with around here.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

A sample of the stupidity we deal with in my retarded state:

So.... In January, a federal judge decided our local law on panhandling was unconstitutional, which in turn allowed our essentially useless police department to find yet another thing they will no longer enforce. 

same thing happened in my city.

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

same thing happened in my city.

Now we have aggressive panhandlers walking up and down the medians, shaking cups of change, and staring you down. I have one who spends most of his day at the major intersection near my house. He's there nearly every time I pass, waving at cars, and asking for handouts. 7AM-10PM, he's almost always there. He actually lives in the apartment building adjacent to the intersection too! He is very much not homeless.

I feel like the real problems are the morons sticking a dollar out the window. Change my mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Now we have aggressive panhandlers walking up and down the medians, shaking cups of change, and staring you down. I have one who spends most of his day at the major intersection near my house. He's there nearly every time I pass, waving at cars, and asking for handouts. 7AM-10PM, he's almost always there. He actually lives in the apartment building adjacent to the intersection too! He is very much not homeless.

I feel like the real problems are the morons sticking a dollar out the window. Change my mind.

100% agree....exact thing happens here too

• Like 2

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If you're still a liberal commie lover in 2021, you're an idiot. 

The disclaimer reads “This product cannot be shipped to the states of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Vermont or Washington due to power consumption regulations adopted by those states. Any orders placed that are bound for those states will be canceled.” Those disclaimers are not seemingly on Amazon, but will likely be mentioned closer to checkout.

10 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

just order the parts and build your own rig or pay someone else to, and youre golden.  but finding a gpu these days could be tough if you dont want to pay like triple the retail price because of all the miners and scalpers that keep snagging them up the moment they get listed online

i dont see them trying to do anything about datacenters and whatnot.  theres amazon warehouses that probably consume the electricity of a small city.  nobody bats an eye at big tech, but they seem to want to stick it to the consumers, who already pay for their electricity they are using, and they are just a small drop in the bucket compared to the big corporations who are just going to write all that chit off on their taxes anyways

this is just plain stupid.

Edited by -idyb-

Fury over 'Adolf Hitler' sculpture at German cemetery: Son is forced to remove tribute to late father because it looks like Nazi leader (and insists 88 'Heil Hitler' code is just his door number)

• Son has been forced to remove a tribute to his late father in Germany
  • People complained that the sculpture resembled Adolf Hitler with moustache
  • It had number 88 jersey, which is a synonym for 'Heil Hitler' in neo-Nazi circles 
  • Oliver explained the jersey was because his father lived at number 88

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9825969/Son-forced-remove-tribute-late-father-looks-like-Adolf-Hitler.html

hitler-statue.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w

they should remove GSP's statue while theyre at it, and put up another one of him that looks more like gsp and less like obama

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

On 7/27/2021 at 6:09 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I hate what aboutism but really? I guess this doesn't apply to Amazon, Google etc. 

No wonder everyone & their mama moving to Texas. 

• Like 1

Pfizer says we likely need an antiviral to take along with the vaccine. So like Hydroxychloroquine? How about Ivermectin? Who would've thought that discrediting medications without proper research would be a bad thing. 

• Like 1

Big tech blocked discussions and sharing of information about antivirals for over a year. They removed videos of experts testifying in front of congress. They demonitized video creators who discussed anything they didn't think was valid. 

The left and mass media ridiculed everyone who tried discussing it. They immediately dismissed doctors who said they had success with these drugs.

If an antiviral is needed then they may have set us back over a year on treating this.

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Pfizer says we likely need an antiviral to take along with the vaccine. So like Hydroxychloroquine? How about Ivermectin? Who would've thought that discrediting medications without proper research would be a bad thing. 

Inb4idybpostsaboutTrumpinjectingbleach

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Well, the covid vaccine didn't have the proper research, either. It should take 5 to 10 years, from what I have read,

14 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Big tech blocked discussions and sharing of information about antivirals for over a year. They removed videos of experts testifying in front of congress. They demonitized video creators who discussed anything they didn't think was valid. 

The left and mass media ridiculed everyone who tried discussing it. They immediately dismissed doctors who said they had success with these drugs.

If an antiviral is needed then they may have set us back over a year on treating this.

if it wasnt for twitter censoring harmful medical advice, we'd have a bunch of idiots shoving ultraviolet lightbulb up their аsses, injecting bleach,  sniffing ajax, popping some tide pods, and washing it down with some fish tank cleaner.

this is the kind of science that twitter and the government doesnt want you to know about, because  if everybody went and done it, then the government wouldnt have anybody left to be able to control. now i'm not a rocket appliantist, but i'm telling you that it will really clean your insides right out. if the whole world would just forget about the junk jab and just start injecting themselves with chlorox and sunlight instead, then the virus in humans would cease to exist and the pandemic would come to an end

Lbu.gif

Edited by -idyb-

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Inb4idybpostsaboutTrumpinjectingbleach

Just now, -idyb- said:

if it wasnt for twitter censoring harmful medical advice, we'd have a bunch of idiots shoving ultraviolet lightbulb up their аsses, injecting bleach,  sniffing ajax, popping some tide pods, and washing it down with some fish tank cleaner.

this is the science twitter doesnt want you to know about. it will really clear your insides right out. if the whole world would just forget about the junk jab and just start injecting themselves with chlorox and sunlight, then the virus in humans would cease to exist and the pandemic would end

Lbu.gif

There was no need :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Shakopee, MN a man was arrested after he decapitated his girlfriend in broad daylight while horrified people watched. One person filmed the incident. It did not show the actual decapitation but showed the suspect, her 42 yo bf Alexis sarborit, rolling her headless body out of a vehicle and then dropping the head on the ground.

https://www.twincities.com/2021/07/28/suspect-in-custody-after-homicide-in-shakopee/

nothing like a good ole' beheading

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Shakopee, MN a man was arrested after he decapitated his girlfriend in broad daylight while horrified people watched. One person filmed the incident. It did not show the actual decapitation but showed the suspect, her 42 yo bf Alexis sarborit, rolling her headless body out of a vehicle and then dropping the head on the ground.

https://www.twincities.com/2021/07/28/suspect-in-custody-after-homicide-in-shakopee/

nothing like a good ole' beheading

The dude beat the **** out of her a couple of years ago and got a slap on the wrist. Then he was arrested on arson charges last fall. His lawyers claimed mental illness and the judge gave him bail anyway. He should have been in a mental ward. 

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

this is the kind of science that twitter and the government doesnt want you to know about, because  if everybody went and done it, then the government wouldnt have anybody left to be able to control. now i'm not a rocket appliantist, but i'm telling you that it will really clean your insides right out. if the whole world would just forget about the junk jab and just start injecting themselves with chlorox and sunlight instead, then the virus in humans would cease to exist and the pandemic would come to an end

Lbu.gif

Pfizer needs those idiots to buy the new antiviral they are developing that will cost a stupid amount of money compared the antivirals we already have that are like a $2 a pill.

Dr Pierre Kory and Brett Weinstein were on JRE talking about this not long ago because YouTube was demonitizing Brett's podcast. The only reason why they thought that big pharma was shutting down ivermectin was because it's cheap and there isn't much money to be made. It seems like they are right. 

On 7/31/2021 at 11:24 AM, juice64011 said:

Pfizer needs those idiots to buy the new antiviral they are developing that will cost a stupid amount of money compared the antivirals we already have that are like a $2 a pill.

hopefully this happens, which will inspire the making of breaking bad 2. where jesse pinkman contracts a severe case of the china sniffles and has to cook meth just to pay for his medications and hospital bill