Politics thread

diazthechamp

Honestly I would rather see him impeached anyway. 

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) refused to resign Tuesday after a bombshell report released by state Attorney General Letitia James (D) detailed instances in which he sexually harassed 11 different women.

In a 15-minute video address, Cuomo disputed the report's content and maintained he never treated anyone inappropriately.

"The facts are much different than what has been portrayed," he said.

"First, I want you to know directly from me that I never touched anyone inappropriately or made inappropriate sexual advances. I am 63 years old. I have lived my entire adult life in public view. That is just not who I am, and that's not who I have ever been."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) refused to resign Tuesday after a bombshell report released by state Attorney General Letitia James (D) detailed instances in which he sexually harassed 11 different women.

In a 15-minute video address, Cuomo disputed the report's content and maintained he never treated anyone inappropriately.

"First, I want you to know directly from me that I never touched anyone inappropriately or made inappropriate sexual advances. I am 63 years old. I have lived my entire adult life in public view. That is just not who I am, and that's not who I have ever been."

why would they impeach him? inappropriately fuсking people is the governments modus operandi. if anything they will give him a pay raise!

he should switch parties. then he could grab everybody by the рussy and nobody would ever try to hold him accountable for anything.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Didn't we have some sheeples in this very thread wanting Trump to go to prison for banging a **** star and paying her to shut up?

I eagerly await their outrage at Cuomo being everything they claimed Trump was. It's coming.. Any minute now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

MV Asphalt Princess: Ship hijacked off UAE ordered to sail to Iran

A Panama-flagged ship has been hijacked by armed men in the Gulf of Oman and ordered to sail to Iran, Lloyds List Maritime Intelligence has confirmed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-58078506

why dont these ships pay for armed security...or mount a machine gun on each side of the ship....maybe these attacks are very infrequent tho so the costs are too high a price to pay

• Like 1

All right, I need the last few men left in the USA to get their asses in here. You have some explaining to do.

@juice64011, @cashfl0w, @SVTContour98, @I_Take_Roids_m8

What the actual **** is going on in the bastion of beta ****es down south?

AOC and her Squad

Joe Biden

BLM torching cities

White power idiots storming the capital and NOT being hung for treason

Simone Biles making being a quitter cool

Government handouts over jobs

And now, Police in New York can sue people who talk **** to them.

Seriously,  the police can sue people for talking ****.

Look I won't pretend Canada is some perfect Utopia like it once was. Then I have my hands tied dealing with that Cuck Trudeau and his cuck followers. But we need your help, you cannot lose this battle to safe spaces and Government welfare.

You need to step your game up before Soup is someone the next generation looks up to.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

All right, I need the last few men left in the USA to get their asses in here. You have some explaining to do.

AOC and her Squad

Joe Biden

BLM torching cities

Look I won't pretend Canada is some perfect Utopia like it once was. Then I have my hands tied dealing with that Cuck Trudeau and his cuck followers. But we need your help, you cannot lose this battle to safe spaces and Government welfare.

You need to step your game up before Soup is someone the next generation looks up to.....

Police can already arrest protestors that go tew far so not sure why they need to be able to sue. Tew many soft people that think the littlest confrontation causes trauma. Its just words, toughen up. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Police can already arrest protestors that go tew far so not sure why they need to be able to sue. Tew many soft people that think the littlest confrontation causes trauma. Its just words, toughen up. 

I'm all for police pulling out the batons, water canons and rubber bullets for early in the protests and live rounds when the BLM bums think it's their right to cause chaos.

But I cannot wait to see some court case where some cop arrested some liberal douch who oinked at him. The judge will have to decide which is the bigger whiny douch.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

AOC and her Squad

Joe Biden

BLM torching cities

The country is ****ed m8. I came to that conclusion during this pandemic. 

I honestly don't think there is a turning back besides a full blown civil/revolutionary war. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I honestly don't think there is a turning back besides a full blown civil/revolutionary war. 

theyre coming for your guns, your gaming pc, your dr. seuss books, and your bacon!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

there is only one peaceful way forward....and that is for a State to leave the Union....but no one will have the guts or votes to do it.

At some point it will come to violence...My money is on some sort of democrat race war by 2030 that starts it all.

There isn't much an individual can do at the moment except prepare, individually or with family.  

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

there is only one peaceful way forward....and that is for a State to leave the Union....but no one will have the guts or votes to do it.

At some point it will come to violence...My money is on some sort of democrat race war by 2030 that starts it all.

There isn't much an individual can do at the moment except prepare, individually or with family.  

E7-X843WEAApOo6?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've talked before in this thread about our Social Equity cannabis nonsense. They just awarded a bunch of the licenses yesterday. Today on the morning news, they're running a story about those licenses being sold to the highest bidder! LOL

They deliberately made it so only minorities were receiving the licenses. The licensing application fee ($100,000) was cut in half, and then they have the option to just sell it as soon as it's awarded?? How does that make sense? Wasn't the supposed goal to create generational wealth, and close this economic gap I hear so much about? 

I know enough about my money grubbing state to know that there will eventually be cannabis shops for everybody that wants one, they're just taking a retarded route at first. There are liquor and tobacco stores all over the ****ing place. 

I'm going to make it my duty in life to find out who got these first batch of licenses (already found a PDF with the LLC names), how much they sold the specially awarded cheaper social justice equity licenses for, and to keep track of how it goes down. At minimum, the state is getting scammed out of $50,000 the minute that license is sold. When we turned legal from strictly medical, all of the medical shops in my area were bought out by a corporation. This was done simultaneously as the law was passed. Somebody had it planned out thay way, I know it. I want to know who is pocketing the millions behind this state sponsored scam.

• Haha 2

"Ashli Babbitt family lawyer says officer killed her in 'ambush' without warning"

He was literally standing in plain view with a gun pointed at the broken window before she started crawling through it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

"Ashli Babbitt family lawyer says officer killed her in 'ambush' without warning"

He was literally standing in plain view with a gun pointed at the broken window before she started crawling through it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

I love the idiots saying she was a war veteran minding her own business. 

I mean, it's not like she stormed the Capital or anything.

There should have been a pile of bodies from that day, not just hers.

• Like 2

On 8/5/2021 at 3:32 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

A civil war is eminent, just a matter of when and where it starts....blood will flow in the streets, I've been saying it for years.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I love the idiots saying she was a war veteran minding her own business. 

I mean, it's not like she stormed the Capital or anything.

There should have been a pile of bodies from that day, not just hers.

i kinda have a hard time accepting your last sentence tho.

These people were literally USHERED into the capital by the police...removing the barriers and telling them to come on in.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'm still tempted to buy one

They are pretty affordable but I think I would just let it sit around and collect dust. 

I also already have a pump and semi auto 12 gauge. Not sure if I need a 3rd

• Like 2

Yeonmi Park JRE podcast is wild. She escaped North Korea 14 years ago at the age of 13.

She goes into specific details about how the NK government is committing genocide against their people and what it's like to live there. 

She claims that China orders organs and NK kills someone to provide what they need within hours. 

She calls out the UN for sitting her beside the NK representatives when she was sent to speak to them. Then calls them out for their inaction. 

She calls out Pelosi and other politicians for pretending to care to her face but not following through at all. 

She calls out Michelle Obama for ignoring the issue while pretending to care about other people that were kidnapped by groups like Isis.

I'm only an hour into a 3 hour podcast. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

she fuсked around and found out

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

A civil war is eminent, just a matter of when and where it starts....blood will flow in the streets, I've been saying it for years.

this kind of shіt won't happen in canada

55 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Yeonmi Park JRE podcast is wild. She escaped North Korea 14 years ago at the age of 13.

She goes into specific details about how the NK government is committing genocide against their people and what it's like to live there. 

She claims that China orders organs and NK kills someone to provide what they need within hours. 

She calls out the UN for sitting her beside the NK representatives when she was sent to speak to them. Then calls them out for their inaction. 

She calls out Pelosi and other politicians for pretending to care to her face but not following through at all. 

She calls out Michelle Obama for ignoring the issue while pretending to care about other people that were kidnapped by groups like Isis.

I'm only an hour into a 3 hour podcast. 

Yeonmi Park- People in this country claim systemic oppression. If you know you are oppressed then you are not oppressed. 

She went to Columbia in 2016 and said she never thought she would have to self censor in America but the PC culture made her. She had professors and students tell her that she was brainwashed because she didn't believe in systemic oppression or that it's toxic masculinity if a guy does something like hold a door open for a woman. 

People criticized her for planning to go to Texas for. Ted talk because it's Trump country. They won't go to southern states due to politics. 

She got robbed and assaulted by 3 black women in Chicago, she held one by the arm and yelled thief. A crowd gathered and she was called a racist. 

Country is ****ed. 

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

i kinda have a hard time accepting your last sentence tho.

These people were literally USHERED into the capital by the police...removing the barriers and telling them to come on in.

There were some people walking in there like deer in the headlights, but they still followed the people who broke in and destroyed their way in.

Then there was a mob of idiots bent on following through with dumb ideas.

Those are the bodies I expected to see. Where the woman's body laid, that whole group of people around her should have been mowed down as well.

The people busting windows and doors to enter, they should have been met with sniper fire.

If someone broke into your house and a goodball followed them in when they should have been there, what happens happens. **** em.

46 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Yeonmi Park- People in this country claim systemic oppression. If you know you are oppressed then you are not oppressed. 

She went to Columbia in 2016 and said she never thought she would have to self censor in America but the PC culture made her. She had professors and students tell her that she was brainwashed because she didn't believe in systemic oppression or that it's toxic masculinity if a guy does something like hold a door open for a woman. 

People criticized her for planning to go to Texas for. Ted talk because it's Trump country. They won't go to southern states due to politics. 

She got robbed and assaulted by 3 black women in Chicago, she held one by the arm and yelled thief. A crowd gathered and she was called a racist. 

Country is ****ed. 

Thats some ****dd up **** right there.

• Like 1