Politics thread

diazthechamp

49 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Yeonmi Park- People in this country claim systemic oppression. If you know you are oppressed then you are not oppressed. 

She went to Columbia in 2016 and said she never thought she would have to self censor in America but the PC culture made her. She had professors and students tell her that she was brainwashed because she didn't believe in systemic oppression or that it's toxic masculinity if a guy does something like hold a door open for a woman. 

People criticized her for planning to go to Texas for. Ted talk because it's Trump country. They won't go to southern states due to politics. 

She got robbed and assaulted by 3 black women in Chicago, she held one by the arm and yelled thief. A crowd gathered and she was called a racist. 

Country is ****ed. 

wouldnt happen in canada

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

i kinda have a hard time accepting your last sentence tho.

These people were literally USHERED into the capital by the police...removing the barriers and telling them to come on in.

I don't ever remember bashing someone's head in with a hockey stick or flag pole, when they freely offered me entrance to a building on any sort. If you're dragging them down the steps, trying to take their gun, and have a gallows erected on site....I have a suspicious feeling you weren't really invited to the party.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Bwana said:

I don't ever remember bashing someone's head in with a hockey stick or flag pole, when they freely offered me entrance to a building on any sort. If you're dragging them down the steps, trying to take their gun, and have a gallows erected on site....I have a suspicious feeling you weren't really invited to the party.

i'm open to changing my mind...is there video of these violent acts?  There is video of cops inviting them in.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i'm open to changing my mind...is there video of these violent acts?  There is video of cops inviting them in.

Friend I'll assume you're being sarcastic, so Google would be your source....there are 1000's of hours of video filmed by the rally members , showing the violence and illegal trespass of the Capital. The same video that the FBI is using to prosecute individuals for various crimes, that Federal building is not open to the public on the day of Election Certification....not filmed by Lefty Communist Media stations.

Plain and simple, all other babbling, diversionary, rhetoric, and conspiracies are BS....Conservative's my white azz.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Bwana said:

capitol-cops-video-25.jpg?quality=80&str

rip the gas mask off my face and come on in, you peaceful bunch of sightseeing tourists!

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

you havent seen them yet? smfh head. would you like to see some?  i mean, theres nothing quite like calling yourself a patriot to your country while you literally construct a gallows and then storm into a building yelling to hang your vice president.   the party of law and order is all about backing the blue while they hurl fire extingishers at cops, spray them with mace, and beat them with hockey sticks.

and the only reason they "invited them in" after pepper spraying them only for the mob to keep pushing forward  was because the capitol police were completely outnumbered and it would have got the mob even more riled up and violent if they tried to grab the first guy they see and restrain him.  by the time that even happened, the maga muppets had long since smashed through the front windows already and many had already gained entry inside the building. there wasnt much else the cops could do without further escalating the situation, other than just trying to calm them down and stand by to wait for backup to arrive while they try to formulate some kind of a gameplan.

come on in. the windows open!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Whenever I'm invited to someone's house, I always break the glass and go through the window....nothing to see here.

i gotta admit. i'm a little disappointed that nobody took a steaming shіt in nancy pelosi's office. not that i know of anyways.    thats what i would have done if i was just your regular tourist taking a sightseeing tour of the american capitol building.

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i gotta admit. i'm a little disappointed that nobody took a steaming shіt in nancy pelosi's office. not that i know of anyways.    thats what i would have done if i was just your regular tourist taking a sightseeing tour of the american capitol building.

They smeared feces on the walls and some statues, not sure who got that lovely task assigned to them.

You are an honorary Canadian.

No ****s given about the American Capital under attack. We burnt the White house down and celebrated. Now we have Americans following the tradition of attacks on Washington and Great Canadian Patriots like you telling the Americans how they have it all wrong 

😃

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

They smeared feces on the walls and some statues, not sure who got that lovely task assigned to them.

still not quite as satisfying as dropping a log on pelosi's desk, but i'll take it

Edited by -idyb-

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You are an honorary Canadian.

No ****s given about the American Capital under attack. We burnt the White house down and celebrated. Now we have Americans following the tradition of attacks on Washington and Great Canadian Patriots like you telling the Americans how they have it all wrong 

😃

you god damn right we did brother. 1812! never forgive, never forget!   some people may try to deny this historical fact, but they are slightly misinformed and on the wrong side of history.

we need to teach these cosplaying yanks how to party. we've burned down their white house and capitol building before, and we'll lace up our skates and hop on our moose and snowmobiles just to do it again.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

No ****s given about the American Capital under attack. 

We drop a bomb a day on third world countries for decades, and our Capitol is "under attack" when some people walk through a building, and one of them swipes Nancy Pelosi's deliberately discarded laptop. lol

One person smashing a window =/= an insurrection. Think for yourself and don't use the media hivemind please.

OJ Simpson reveals he almost died of Covid-19.

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-oj-simpson-covid-thought-might-die-20210806-fa3ypipoyzfsxogz2dsbbujhxy-story.html

“I felt vulnerable and for the first time thought I might be near the end. Since that day, I have wondered. Do I want to be buried? Do I want to be cremated? Years ago, I would have left it up to Nicole because I know she would have done the right thing,” Simpson told The Athletic.

can't stop the juice!  props for the shout-out to nicole

Edited by -idyb-

University of Wisconsin-Madison removes racially insensitive rock from campus.

QuO8KY3l.jpg

The plaque honoring Chamberlin has been removed from the rock. The rock will no longer be referred to by this name but rather known simply as a glacial erratic. A new plaque honoring Chamberlin will be placed on Chamberlin Hall.

we now live in a world where rocks are racist and need to be cancelled

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

We drop a bomb a day on third world countries for decades, and our Capitol is "under attack" when some people walk through a building, and one of them swipes Nancy Pelosi's deliberately discarded laptop. lol

One person smashing a window =/= an insurrection. Think for yourself and don't use the media hivemind please.

lol

• Confused 1

The Colorado Rockies were disgusted to hear over tv broadcast a fan allegedly yelling racist comment over and over again.

Miami Marlins outfield never reacted.  Rockies did more investigating and cleared fan saying they were yelling at the Rockies

mascot to get its attention for a picture.

Name of the mascot:

Dinger

• Haha 1

after trillions of dollars wasted and thousands of american lives lost fighting the taliban, the taliban are now taking over the country and parading around the streets in american military vehicles

this kind of shіt wouldnt have happened if canada would have peacefully demolished a couple of their own buildings and then decided to go and politely invade afghanistan for their oil.

Edited by -idyb-

Jihadists flood pro-Trump social network with propaganda

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/02/trump-gettr-social-media-isis-502078

Just weeks after its launch, the pro-Trump social network GETTR is inundated with terrorist propaganda spread by supporters of Islamic State, according to a POLITICO review of online activity on the fledgling platform.

The social network — started a month ago by members of former President Donald Trump’s inner circle — features reams of jihadi-related material, including graphic videos of beheadings, viral memes that promote violence against the West and even memes of a militant executing Trump in an orange jumpsuit similar to those used in Guantanamo Bay.

The rapid proliferation of such material is placing GETTR in the awkward position of providing a safe haven for jihadi extremists online as it attempts to establish itself as a free speech MAGA-alternative to sites like Facebook and Twitter

It underscores the challenges facing Trump and his followers in the wake of his ban from the mainstream social media platforms following the Jan. 6 Capitol Hill riots.

it seems as if the  jihadists have taken a fancy to GETTR to spam their glorious  beheading videos. i guess Parler must have finally had enough of people literally posting pictures of their shіt at everything and they decided to try to moderate the place.  lol though. sounds like quite the safe haven.  who would have known that a bunch of trump supporters and ISIS extremists could coexist together?  im sure this will go over well.

if these mofo's are getting offended by a bunch of simple terrorist beheading videos, just wait until they see my pictures of birthday cake.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

"New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo resigns over sexual harassment"

next thing you know he'll be  joining the republican party. the party of morals, ethics, and personal accountability. 

he should put on a red hat and make a run for governor of alabama or kentucky. he would most likely win by a landslide. they don't care which person or animal you fuсk around with over there. or even if youre dead.  it only matters what color hat you wear.

also i gotta ask,  i know the cake is off-limits, but is posting terrorist beheading videos or gif's permitted on the fora?

On 8/9/2021 at 12:50 PM, gadgets19 said:

The Colorado Rockies were disgusted to hear over tv broadcast a fan allegedly yelling racist comment over and over again.

Miami Marlins outfield never reacted.  Rockies did more investigating and cleared fan saying they were yelling at the Rockies

mascot to get its attention for a picture.

Name of the mascot:

Dinger

now the colorado rockies want to cancel the mascot!

i truly believe that the colorado rockies should change their team name.  just the other day we learned that rocks are racist.

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) attorney, Rita Glavin, said Tuesday the governor “did not mean” to grope one of the women who have accused him of sexual abuse or harassment.

His lawyer is getting roasted for this comment. 

She never said the whole line.

Did not mean  to

Get caught!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) attorney, Rita Glavin, said Tuesday the governor “did not mean” to grope one of the women who have accused him of sexual abuse or harassment.

he must have tripped and fell and his hand landed down her blouse

is normal in italian culture

Edited by -idyb-

14 hours ago, juice64011 said:

When I was 18 I accidently groped a 60 year old woman at work! She worked in quality control, and checked samples of the material we we making. There was a narrow walkway between her work area and a printing press. She was standing there facing a table, and the exact time I was walking behind her she bent over to reach for something on the table! The back of my hand pressed into her butt cheek hard! I was so embarrassed I just said "excuse me" and kept walking! The supervisor and the machine operator saw it, and busted out laughing! I'm still traumatized by that incident today!

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

When I was 18 I accidently groped a 60 year old woman at work! She worked in quality control, and checked samples of the material we we making. There was a narrow walkway between her work area and a printing press. She was standing there facing a table, and the exact time I was walking behind her she bent over to reach for something on the table! The back of my hand pressed into her butt cheek hard! I was so embarrassed I just said "excuse me" and kept walking! The supervisor and the machine operator saw it, and busted out laughing! I'm still traumatized by that incident today!

Are you still in touch? She must be 115 by now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A Surf School Owner Allegedly Killed His Children After Being "Enlightened By QAnon," Federal Officials Said

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/coleman-charged-kids-qanon

A California surf school owner allegedly killed his young children after being "enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories," federal officials said Wednesday.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, is facing charges of foreign murder in the killings of his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter. According to a law enforcement affidavit filed in court, Coleman confessed to killing his children with a spearfishing gun in Mexico, telling FBI agents "he believed his children were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them."

most peoples children grow into monsters but this is just ridiculous

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Are you still in touch? She must be 115 by now. 

is that picture in your profile a picture of you? my god are you ever handsome and jacked

if there was ever a reason for me to go gay, this is it.

Guinea confirms first West African case of deadly Marburg virus

Guinea confirms death from Marburg disease, a virus related to Ebola with a fatality rate of up to 88 percent.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/10/guinea-confirms-first-west-african-case-of-deadly-marburg-virus

Guinea confirmed a case of Marburg virus disease, the World Health Organization has said, the first recorded in West Africa of the virus that is related to Ebola and, like COVID-19, passed from animal hosts to humans.

The virus, which is carried by bats and has a fatality rate of up to 88 percent, was found in samples taken from a patient who died on August 2 in southern Gueckedou prefecture, the WHO said late on Monday.

well fellas. its time to stock up on toilet paper again.

Edited by -idyb-

liberals, democrats and hollywood

I believe that Republicans and conservatives are just as likely to get abortions as anyone. When it comes to Republicans the main concern they have is who pays for abortions, not who has them.