13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Thats about 150km from my place.

Tisdale, the land of Rape and Honey.

And yes, that was their slogan for a long ****ing time 🤣

isn't that where megasoup is from?

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

isn't that where megasoup is from?

Thats the land of Rape and Salsa. Not the good Rape either, we are talking rape rape. Like Big Black Bubbas ****.

Not our famed white as a ghost Swedish Bubba!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

I believe that Republicans and conservatives are just as likely to get abortions as anyone. When it comes to Republicans the main concern they have is who pays for abortions, not who has them.

who said anything about "getting"....you asked about "celebrating"...Sir, try to stay on topic.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

The infrastructure bill includes $125 million to fund pilot programs to test a national vehicle miles traveled tax.They haven't said whether it will replace the gas tax or be additional but we all know which it will be. 

So much for only raising taxes on the rich. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

The infrastructure bill includes $125 million to fund pilot programs to test a national vehicle miles traveled tax.They haven't said whether it will replace the gas tax or be additional but we all know which it will be. 

So much for only raising taxes on the rich. 

that money could have been better put towards the gender studies program in Pakistan.

kandahar has fallen.   biden just sent a few thousand troops to kabul to help with another saigon evacuation.   expect afghanistan to fall to those sand naggers real soon.

Edited by -idyb-

“I feel like I did the right thing. I did the right thing for the state. I’m not gonna drag the state through the mud, through a three-month, four-month impeachment, and then win, and have made the State Legislature and the state government look like a ship of fools, when everything I’ve done all my life was for the exact opposite. I’m not doing that. I feel good. I’m not a martyr. It’s just, I saw the options, option A, option B," he said in a New York Magazine profile published Friday evening.

-Andrew Cuomo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

“I feel like I did the right thing. I did the right thing for the state. I’m not gonna drag the state through the mud, through a three-month, four-month impeachment, and then win, and have made the State Legislature and the state government look like a ship of fools, when everything I’ve done all my life was for the exact opposite. I’m not doing that. I feel good. I’m not a martyr. It’s just, I saw the options, option A, option B," he said in a New York Magazine profile published Friday evening.

-Andrew Cuomo

New York really puts out some whack fools who think they can never do wrong, all the while they do so much wrong.

This idiot will probably be down golfing in Florida soon killing some more grannies and groping some more girls.

• Like 1

Florida: Toddler Finds Loaded Gun. Fatally Shoots Mother

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/toddler-shoots-mother-altamonte-springs-zoom_n_6116596de4b07c140313f999

the toddler was standing their ground. this kind of shіt wouldnt happen if the mother would have had an even bigger gun to defend herself with.

the only thing that can stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun.

Edited by -idyb-

Ottawa ministers vow to bring 20,000 Afghan refugees to safety

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-ottawa-ministers-vow-to-bring-20000-afghan-refugees-to-safety/

oh for fuсk sakes. theyre gonna bring in an army of muslim terrorists, put them up in nice houses, and give them a nice government salary to just sit on the couch and praise allah while the rest of the canadian citizens struggle to keep a roof over their heads

allah akbar or whatever.  hopefully they ship them all up to nunavut.i dont mean to be racist, but the country already has enough people that cant speak canadian living in it. surely theres a better place to ship these sand dwellers off to. over here we slaughter delicious cows and then we eat them. big macs and whoppers are sacred to us, with a plate of fries and a coke on the side. and during a national shortage of toilet paper, we wipe our аsses with the holy quran. who are they to try to come into our country and try to tell us how to live our lives?

well i guess now i'll be checking my car and surroundings for IED's everywhere i go. allah bless afcanaghanistan.  to my american breathren down south, if you could just do us a solid and nuke those guys off the map that'd be great. we'll go easy on you in the next big hockey game.

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-ottawa-ministers-vow-to-bring-20000-afghan-refugees-to-safety/

oh for fuсk sakes. theyre gonna bring in an army of muslim terrorists, put them up in nice houses, and give them a nice government salary to just sit on the couch and praise allah while the rest of the canadian citizens struggle to keep a roof over their heads

allah akbar or whatever.  hopefully they ship them all up to nunavut.i dont mean to be racist, but the country already has enough people that cant speak canadian living in it. surely theres a better place to ship these sand dwellers off to. over here we slaughter delicious cows and then we eat them. big macs and whoppers are sacred to us, with a plate of fries and a coke on the side. and during a national shortage of toilet paper, we wipe our аsses with the holy quran. who are they to try to come into our country and try to tell us how to live our lives?

well i guess now i'll be checking my car and surroundings for IED's everywhere i go. allah bless afcanaghanistan.  to my american breathren down south, if you could just do us a solid and nuke those guys off the map that'd be great. we'll go easy on you in the next big hockey game.

The USSA ****ed up again.

This just proves yet again, that 18 years of school from the United States does nothing for anyone. 

18 years training those goat herders and they will drop the country in a week. Now the rest of the world will have to clean up their mess again.

4 hours ago, MoZZez said:

This just proves yet again, that 18 years of school from the United States does nothing for anyone. 

18 years training those goat herders and they will drop the country in a week. Now the rest of the world will have to clean up their mess again.

A bunch of Saudi Arabs attacked America. We couldn't attack Saudi Arabia, so we attacked Iraq and Afghanistan instead. We should have left Afghanistan after bin Laden was killed.

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

this kind of shіt wouldnt have happened if canada was running the show.  the taliban would be burying their heads in the sand.

On 4/21/2021 at 10:36 AM, -idyb- said:

im with this guy, whoever he is

but yeah, the case will be appealed. every criminal will try to appeal their case, no matter how guilty they are.  but the fact that youve been programmed by alan dershowicz and far right media and think that this case will somehow be overturned because of something some political celebrity said outside of the courtroom is comical

you know and i know it wont happen. but youre a racist so you keep holding on to the idea that it might somehow be successfully appealed just because the dersh started throwing a tantrum and the far right are rolling with it because theyre pissed that some racist cop got convicted for murdering a black person. youre the same type of idiot breed that thought trump was gonna overturn the election. hell, you people still probably think he's going to. youre that type of clueless and ignorant.

account bet me that it wont happen.  within 2 years.   lets find out who the real idiot is.  this murderer will still be locked up.  and if he ever gets a taste of freedom, it wont be due to some kind of irrelevant remarks some political celebrity outside of the courtroom who had nothing to do with the case made. 

they will try to appeal,  but maxine waters and joe bidens name will be nowhere to be found in the paperwork.   they would have a better chance of convincing a judge that the tooth fairy exists.     

19 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Oh the irony.

Must be a Trump chud

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Oh the irony.

Must be a Trump chud

whats  that? did derek chauvin win an appeal? if he won anything through the courts, that would be more than diaper don had ever won post-election, with 66 frivolous lawsuits filed and hundreds of millions of dollars grifted from the maga muppets between november 3rd - january 20th. from crackhead pillow pushers, swingset installers. personal injury lawyers, crazy lin wood, sweaty rudy and the qanon kraken conspiracy theorist, and the finest spectrum of short bus retards that they could pull out of a trump rally, diaper don only sends the best people to do his bidding.

last i heard a judge rejected george floyd's conviced murderers request for a new trial.

so what are you trying to say? they both hire legal teams that are incapable of finding a drop of water within the pacific ocean, or what?

nice to see you quoting an old post of mine, but for what purpose? still down for an account bet? i'm down but you can still keep ducking if thats the point you are trying to make. all you have to do is say the word and we can put a timer on your account.

floyds killer is still rotting away in prison and like i just said in that quote of mine you made from many months before, he will be for a long time.  im not sure what youre trying to say here and how the murder of george floyd and its successful conviction could possibly be relevant to justin trudeau bringing in tens of thousands of afghanistan refugees to canada, but please do explain.

i'm pretty sure those sand naggers arent coming over here to canada because of some kind of BLM movement. the general consensus seems to be that after 20 years and trillions of dollars wasted, the united states, in another one of their lost wars, failed them, and now after a massive taliban offensive that caught the afghani and american miilitia completely off of their guard and totally unprepared for, total defeat was all but inevitable, theyve since been retreating and have now got another saigon on their hands right before the entire nation folds and falls under taliban rule. just give it a couple weeks and kabul or kandahar will be renamed to osama bin laden city, or some other shіt dedicated to him, because you best believe that those towelheads are going to stick it to you guys right after they kicked your аsses straight out of the country.

i really have no idea how those two posts could even be related, but do enlighten me.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

whats  that? did derek chauvin win an appeal? if he won anything through the courts, that would be more than diaper don had ever won post-election, with 66 frivolous lawsuits filed and hundreds of millions of dollars grifted from the maga muppets between november 3rd - january 20th. from crackhead pillow pushers, swingset installers. personal injury lawyers, crazy lin wood, sweaty rudy and the qanon kraken conspiracy theorist, and the finest spectrum of short bus retards that they could pull out of a trump rally, diaper don only sends the best people to do his bidding.

last i heard a judge rejected george floyd's conviced murderers request for a new trial.

so what are you trying to say? they both hire legal teams that are incapable of finding a drop of water within the pacific ocean, or what?

nice to see you quoting an old post of mine, but for what purpose? still down for an account bet? i'm down but you can still keep ducking if thats the point you are trying to make. all you have to do is say the word and we can put a timer on your account.

floyds killer is still rotting away in prison and like i just said in that quote of mine you made from many months before, he will be for a long time.  im not sure what youre trying to say here and how the murder of george floyd and its successful conviction could possibly be relevant to justin trudeau bringing in tens of thousands of afghanistan refugees to canada, but please do explain.

i'm pretty sure those sand naggers arent coming over here to canada because of some kind of BLM movement. the general consensus seems to be that after 20 years and trillions of dollars wasted, the united states, in another one of their lost wars, failed them, and now after a massive taliban offensive that caught the afghani and american miilitia completely off of their guard and totally unprepared for, total defeat was all but inevitable, theyve since been retreating and have now got another saigon on their hands right before the entire nation folds and falls under taliban rule. just give it a couple weeks and kabul or kandahar will be renamed to osama bin laden city, or some other shіt dedicated to him, because you best believe that those towelheads are going to stick it to you guys right after they kicked your аsses straight out of the country.

i really have no idea how those two posts could even be related, but do enlighten me.

You virtue signaled by trying to call everyone else racist and then are a racist yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So I read that they are asking Americans in Afghanistan to shelter in place.

That brings me to a few questions.

1. Outside of the embassy,  who the **** is stupid enough to stay in that ****hole after the troops were pulled out?

2. Would dropping a nuke back in 2002 have cost less money, damage and innocent lives? I mean near 20 years of war, plus a second war in Iraq just for ****s and giggles. I would bet one nuke would have caused less damage than what has happened over there.

3. How stupid is Biden and crew. I get pulling out, I mean it's 10 years too ****ing late, but what a disorganized bumbling ****ing idiot could screw up running away better than what Biden just did. You've handed the Taliban all that military gear, your training would have been better suited to train toddlers to fight as they wouldn't run as fast as the Afghanistan men have, and then you left your embassy there, with sensitive documents that they could have destroyed while they had protection,  but now are scrambling to destroy it before its overrun by a bunch of goat ****ers.

What a **** show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

1. Outside of the embassy,  who the **** is stupid enough to stay in that ****hole after the troops were pulled out?

2. Would dropping a nuke back in 2002 have cost less money, damage and innocent lives? I mean near 20 years of war, plus a second war in Iraq just for ****s and giggles. I would bet one nuke would have caused less damage than what has happened over there.

3. How stupid is Biden and crew. I get pulling out, I mean it's 10 years too ****ing late, but what a disorganized bumbling ****ing idiot could screw up running away better than what Biden just did. You've handed the Taliban all that military gear, your training would have been better suited to train toddlers to fight as they wouldn't run as fast as the Afghanistan men have, and then you left your embassy there, with sensitive documents that they could have destroyed while they had protection,  but now are scrambling to destroy it before its overrun by a bunch of goat ****ers.

What a **** show.

ID Blame Obama the most for this epic failure...this is waaay worse than Vietnam.

Order of Blame is as follows:

1. Obama

2. Trump

3. GWB

4.  Biden(will be fall guy for terrible recent interview)

Edited by VertFTW

16 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

ID Blame Obama the most for this epic failure...this is waaay worse than Vietnam.

Order of Blake is as follows:

1. Obama

2. Trump

3. GWB

They are all to blame.

Bush should have went after Osama. After that it was all just the American War machine chugging on as normal.

I'll give Trump credit that he didn't add to it much, but the fact he went 4 years and Biden is still dealing with it shows he didn't do much either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

You virtue signaled by trying to call everyone else racist and then are a racist yourself. 

well how was i supposed to figure that out? those posts were too long for me to even bother to read.

deep down, everybody is a little racist. not just the crackers.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Order of Blame is as follows:

1. Obama

2. Trump

3. GWB

after trillions of dollars and thousands of lives wasted over another pointless war that you guys lost, i'm just glad you guys arent trying to blame canada for your mistake.

kabul has now fallen and the afghan president Ashraf Ghani has fled the country. so now the taliban are just chilling out in the presidential palace. probably drinking some beers and eating some freedom fries.

Edited by -idyb-

there's no way they could have gotten this evacuation thiing all done in just a few days, and i dont think anybody expected kabul to fall so soon and the country to collapse like a house of cards. i mean they literally just handed over their nations capitol without a fight.

i wonder if the taliban will let them finish their big evacuation before they wave goodbye and good riddance to the us troops, or if theyll just unleash hell on them just to give them a reason to come back for more?  

the highly trained afghanstan army aint gonna have their backs. in many cities they abandoned their posts and gave up the city without firing a bullet.  most of the cities have surrendered without a fight. fuсk em. those sand naggers are on their own now.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

What a **** show.

the other day they were telling americans to leave the country ASAP.   the talibans rapid advance through the country, and all of these cities being handed over without a fight has taken everybody by surprise and threw a wrench into those plans.    

theyre saying they can get about 5000 people out of kabul international airport every day, but theres no guarantee how secure it will be. theyre sendiing in more US troops to help with it. if anything the taliban should just stand back and let the US army do their evacuation thing. the taliban has already got what they wanted and have taken over the country. theres no point in trying to attack the americans on their way out and give them a reason to want to come back. 

clearly the afghan "military" is just a bunch of farmers who just wanted an easy paycheck, and they abandoned their posts the moment the taliban advanced. many even defected. its pretty clear that the population prefers the taliban rule of law instead of being an american puppet state, so screw em. let the taliban have their way.

i guess at this point all they can do is bury their heads in the sand and wait for help that might not even arrive. at this point afghanistan as we know it is pretty much no more. all the taliban had to do was kick the front door down and the whole country collapsed.

Edited by -idyb-

the taliban reclaimed the country faster than mexican food on its way out. they don't even have good roads there, driving to the places they were conquering was the hardest part.

the afghans simply just rolled out the red carpet for them.  and now theyve got all of these cool american military toys to play with.

Edited by -idyb-

10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

This story keeps getting stranger and MSM is avoiding it. 

New Video: Hunter Biden Tells Prostitute About How He Lost Another Laptop To Russian Drug Dealers

https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/video-reportedly-shows-nude-hunter-biden-saying-another-laptop-with-crazy-sex-acts-was-stolen-from-him/

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a policing body who went and looked at all politicians, their family and friends and see how crooked all these mother ****ers really are.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a policing body who went and looked at all politicians, their family and friends and see how crooked all these mother ****ers really are.

Every family in the world has skeletons in their closet, there wouldn't be anyone left to elect to office.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Bwana said:

Every family in the world has skeletons in their closet, there wouldn't be anyone left to elect to office.

WTF

Bro, what are you doing that would be so immoral you would be deemed inappropriate for office? 

Given the nature of Public office atm, it attracts the worst society has to offer

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

WTF

Bro, what are you doing that would be so immoral you would be deemed inappropriate for office? 

Given the nature of Public office atm, it attracts the worst society has to offer

Dude, I was referring to the statement "looked at all politicians, their family and friends"....and if you deep dive into anyone's family or friends, you'll find something even if it's a DUI or smoked weed 1 time. Can you claim every friend of yours has a spotless record of conduct, including any possible pictures from college ?....I think not.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

now thats how you bury your head in the sand!

anyone holding on directly to landing gear probably made it on the plane...not sure if they will suffocate on the way though lol. Anyone trying to pull a tom cruise move got REKT.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

anyone holding on directly to landing gear probably made it on the plane...not sure if they will suffocate on the way though lol.

Dr.Vert I highly doubt the landing gear bays are air tight, although altitude issues could be a problem.

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

anyone holding on directly to landing gear probably made it on the plane...not sure if they will suffocate on the way though lol. Anyone trying to pull a tom cruise move got REKT.

i kind of expected people who hang onto a moving plane like it's a bus to rise up and defend their own country