Politics thread

diazthechamp

17 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Dr.Vert I highly doubt the landing gear bays are air tight, although altitude issues could be a problem.

yeah what I am saying is most likley anyone that got into the plan through landing gear probably died also.

The scale of the humiliation just suffered by the United States cannot be overstated. The most powerful military force on Earth and its incredibly well-funded allies in Kabul have been pushed aside by a regressive 12th-century movement that thinks adulterers should be stoned to death. The allies of the most technologically sophisticated army in the world have been sent packing by a ragtag Islamist army which set about painting over billboard posters for female beauty products the minute it arrived in Kabul. A nation founded in freedom – and which justified its international presence in the language of freedom for the entire postwar period – has been usurped by a movement so intolerant that it bans pop music, executes comedians who make fun of it, and beats women with canes if they are immodestly dressed.

the taliban are having a heyday over there. all of that money and equipment brought in, 20 years of military training,  and in just one week the country folded like a house of cards to these guys lol.

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

yeah what I am saying is most likley anyone that got into the plan through landing gear probably died also.

well they weren't that smart, time stamped at 9 minutes for fun and action.

Edited by Bwana

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Taliban Begins Confiscating Firearms from Population

https://thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/567977-taliban-fighters-gathering-weapons-from

joe biden be taking notes

When the US left 500 million dollars worth of small arms there, I doubt they need to confiscate anything. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fury over push for the school subject 'English' to be renamed to avoid offending Indigenous Australians - but plan is labelled 'political correctness gone mad'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9893157/Academic-pushes-English-subject-renamed-schools-Language-Arts.html

aww fuсk it. they may as well just cancel the whole damn English language while theyre at it.

they probably should have pulled out after they killed bin laden. assuming he even existed.  though its hard to blame 3 other presidents for bush's pointless war.

but now that its over, the afghan women can go back to living their natural way of life that they were used to before america invaded. staying in the kitchen making sandwiches and babies for their husbands.   the taliban sure dont seem to really take a liking to women over there in those sand hills.

Edited by -idyb-

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

P going to be added to LGBTQ real soon, shortly followed by N and then B (although I believe Canada already has started down that route)

LGBTQ is already advocating for KINK to be included at their parades/events, even tho kids are present at those parades/events....P on the way soon.

What's N and B?

Nagger and Blacks?

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

LGBTQ is already advocating for KINK to be included at their parades/events, even tho kids are present at those parades/events....P on the way soon.

What's N and B?

Nagger and Blacks?

My guess would be necrophilia and beastiality! Blacks would be BBC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

they probably should have pulled out after they killed bin laden. assuming he even existed.  though its hard to blame 3 other presidents for bush's pointless war.

but now that its over, the afghan women can go back to living their natural way of life that they were used to before america invaded. staying in the kitchen making sandwiches and babies for their husbands.   the taliban sure dont seem to really take a liking to women over there in those sand hills.

Trump had an agreement by May 1st to pull out. Biden kept ducking around and angering those towel heads. And he even urged Biden to stay as close to the May 1st deadline as agreed upon as possible. 

Don't spin the narrative with cringe videos.

• Haha 1

This clusterfcuk wouldn't have ended any differently under any administration, they're going to kill each other over religion no matter what the civilized world chooses to believe. We should quit playing the World police, and let them fight it out...all countries will never be accepting of democracy.

Get our troops out of there, Trump only left 2500 there anyway....so a massacre was bound to happen, kill as many as we can on the way out fugg em and the billions we wasted.

China has moved in now and will be their buddies, we should stay out of the middle east and drop smart bombs if needed. China and Russia are our enemies, your Walmart and Amazon products don't change that fact.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bwana said:

This clusterfcuk wouldn't have ended any differently under any administration, they're going to kill each other over religion no matter what the civilized world chooses to believe. We should quit playing the World police, and let them fight it out...all countries will never be accepting of democracy.

Get our troops out of there, Trump only left 2500 there anyway....so a massacre was bound to happen, kill as many as we can on the way out fugg em and the billions we wasted.

China has moved in now and will be their buddies, we should stay out of the middle east and drop smart bombs if needed. China and Russia are our enemies, your Walmart and Amazon products don't change that fact.

agreed....only thing we could have done differently is NOT leave them with stockpiles of weapons, blackhawks, drones, etc.

• Like 2

these cave dwelling sand naggers somehow outlasted the american military.

now i'm not much for war, but if unkind words get said over a hockey game and push comes to shove, the gloves come off, and canada has gotta put their undefeated war record on the line aganst the yanks again to liberate some kindness, compassion, and politeness into them after the taliban whooped their аsses, kicked them out of their country,  brought the burqa back in style, and then celebrated it up an amusement park in just one week after all that time and money and resources america had invested into the war in afghanistan, then ive gotta say that i'm starting to really like canada's chances if we have to arm ourselves with hockey sticks and hop on our snowmobiles and zambonis just to go to war with america all over again.

i mean those idiots recruited an army of the presidents finest back in january to do their bidding and they still couldnt even manage to burn down the white house and capitol building like we did with little effort back in our glory days of 1812.  america would no doubt just surrender at the first sign of of the canadians coming over the hill on our moose. zero shots would even be taken on our net. america didnt learn their lesson against us the first time they stepped out of line. they dont want to have to be told twice.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

agreed....only thing we could have done differently is NOT leave them with stockpiles of weapons, blackhawks, drones, etc.

Absolutely agree, either blow them up or take them with us...not hand them over to them for use.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

these cave dwelling sand naggers somehow outlasted the american military.

now i'm not much for war, but if unkind words get said over a hockey game and push comes to shove, the gloves come off, and canada has gotta put their undefeated war record on the line aganst the yanks again to liberate some kindness, compassion, and politeness into them after the taliban whooped their аsses, kicked them out of their country,  brought the burqa back in style, and then celebrated it up an amusement park in just one week after all that time and money and resources america had invested into the war in afghanistan, then ive gotta say that i'm starting to really like canada's chances if we have to arm ourselves with hockey sticks and hop on our snowmobiles and zambonis just to go to war with america all over again.

i mean those idiots recruited an army of the presidents finest back in january to do their bidding and they still couldnt even manage to burn down the white house and capitol building like we did with little effort back in our glory days of 1812.  america would no doubt just surrender at the first sign of of the canadians coming over the hill on our moose. zero shots would even be taken on our net. america didnt learn their lesson against us the first time they stepped out of line. they dont want to have to be told twice.

Hey give it a whirl, we'll kick your azzes so fast it won't be funny....some new ground for us to build houses and hunt, sounds good to me.

Just now, Bwana said:

Hey give it a whirl, we'll kick your azzes so fast it won't be funny....some new ground for us to build houses and hunt, sounds good to me.

lol u guys got bodied by a bunch of cave dwelling sand naggers who dont even have houses.

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

lol u guys got bodied by a bunch of cave dwelling sand naggers who dont even have houses.

We left, we didn't lose...there's a difference. It was a lost cause walking in, and a lost cause running out...a 20 year mistake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

We left, we didn't lose...there's a difference. It was a lost cause walking in, and a lost cause running out...a 20 year mistake.

If you didn't win, then there is only one other option.

Sorry to say as big and bad as your military is, you handcuff yourselves and sacrifice your boys and girls to someone's stupid decisions, then put them in no win situations. 

Literally you wasted trillions of dollars, destabilized the region even worse than it was,  gave a terrorist organization billions in upgraded weapons (when you couldn't beat the goat ****ers with the broke down **** they had), then turned on your allies, left 15000 citizens abroad and tuck tailed because your leaders are too stupid and arrogant to put a plan together outside of, "grab your **** we are leaving".

Would have saved lives and money of you just nuked em in 2001.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Sorry to say as big and bad as your military is, you handcuff yourselves and sacrifice your boys and girls to someone's stupid decisions, then put them in no win situations. 

Literally you wasted trillions of dollars, destabilized the region even worse than it was,  gave a terrorist organization billions in upgraded weapons (when you couldn't beat the goat ****ers with the broke down **** they had), then turned on your allies, left 15000 citizens abroad and tuck tailed because your leaders are too stupid and arrogant to put a plan together outside of, "grab your **** we are leaving".

Win, lose, or draw, 3 options! Actually, all the military spending is good for the economy.

• Confused 1

well, i dont quite think that the taliban is really about any of that LGBTQ stuff, so i guess you guys wont have to worry about them giving 25 million of your tax dollars to afghanistan to put towards its gender studies programs like they did last year for their pakistani neighbours with their covid relief bill.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bwana said:

just like GSP never really actually lost to matt serra. he simply just decided to take his ball and go home.

9 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I agree with a lot of that post, and stated the same in an above post. Either way it was a lose/lose deal from the beginning, and the outcome was inevitable...no change in war mongrel religious zealots. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Win, lose, or draw, 3 options! Actually, all the military spending is good for the economy.

It's funny because its true.

Whats better is bring the funding down to an acceptable level, stop starting shot everywhere, use the savings to pay down debt or use it to go back to the citizens in positive ways, like Healthcare, job creation, infrastructure.  You know,things that benefit the payers.

Blowing up some random brown guys spurs the economy only so much.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bwana said:

I agree with a lot of that post, and stated the same in an above post. Either way it was a lose/lose deal from the beginning, and the outcome was inevitable...no change in war mongrel religious zealots

Hey hey, are you talking about the Afghans or the United States Government m9? I'm confused 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Biden tells staff not sleeping well, wants to go back to home in wilmington - NOTAM issued

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/biden-tells-staff-not-sleeping-well-wants-to-go-back-to-home-in-wilmington-NOTAM-issued/5-2479788/

Lol. 

It's a well known fact that if you nap or sleep during the day, getting quality rest at night is difficult...REM 4 will never happen lol

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

It's a well known fact that if you nap or sleep during the day, getting quality rest at night is difficult...REM 4 will never happen lol

Oh believe me man I know. I've been working nightshift the past 17 years and get around 2-4 hours a sleep a day, during the day. Even on my days off I sleep at night and only sleep about 5ish. The 6p-6a is a killer. The only good thing is I have more days off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Oh believe me man I know. I've been working nightshift the past 17 years and get around 2-4 hours a sleep a day, during the day. Even on my days off I sleep at night and only sleep about 5ish. The 6p-6a is a killer. The only good thing is I have more days off. 

Shift work is a biitch, but that's the job....I only get about 5 a day myself, but have never really needed much sleep.

I meant Joe takes too many cat naps and falls asleep at meetings all day, so sleeping in DC isn't working out well for him lol

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

CANada is fooked m8s

That is your Prime Minister.  Show some respect.

Well, respect for the intelligent Canadians and put a vote for the Conservatives. They will **** things up slightly less, but 100% less woke.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MoZZez said:

It's funny because its true.

Whats better is bring the funding down to an acceptable level, stop starting shot everywhere, use the savings to pay down debt or use it to go back to the citizens in positive ways, like Healthcare, job creation, infrastructure.  You know,things that benefit the payers.

Blowing up some random brown guys spurs the economy only so much.

Not the actual killing, but the manufacturing of new weapons is pretty amazing. There will never be world war 3 because Russia and China are scared of America.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Not the actual killing, but the manufacturing of new weapons is pretty amazing. There will never be world war 3 because Russia and China are scared of America.

Yeah, they are trembling from the mighty military that couldn't put away some goat ****ers in 20 years. Those same goat ****ers who can take in a week what you couldn't hold in the 20 years.

China is shaking in their boots S they build new carriers, will be close to overcoming your economy, watch your country fall apart over masks and Twitter all the while they build military bases outside their prescribed land. Those bases are the same ones the American Military do not get close enough because they dint want to start ****.

Or how about the Russians taking your allies land and watching you tuck tail and show your yellow backs. Putin had your last president sucking his **** dry and your current one needs an afternoon nap.

Yes, Russia and. Hina must be scared 😱 

• Like 1

Twitter says Taliban can stay on platform if they obey rules

Unlike former President Donald Trump, the faces and voices of the reconstituted Taliban regime in Afghanistan can apparently tweet to their hearts’ content.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/17/twitter-says-taliban-can-stay-on-platform-if-they-obey-rules/

i need to see more beheading videos and goat fuсking, and less of justin trudeau talking about she-covering from a she-cession.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Yeah, they are trembling from the mighty military that couldn't put away some goat ****ers in 20 years. Those same goat ****ers who can take in a week what you couldn't hold in the 20 years.

China is shaking in their boots S they build new carriers, will be close to overcoming your economy, watch your country fall apart over masks and Twitter all the while they build military bases outside their prescribed land. Those bases are the same ones the American Military do not get close enough because they dint want to start ****.

Or how about the Russians taking your allies land and watching you tuck tail and show your yellow backs. Putin had your last president sucking his **** dry and your current one needs an afternoon nap.

Yes, Russia and. Hina must be scared 😱 

Russia also couldn't conquer Afghanistan. The difference is that the US military is all over the world, but Russia and China won't even try to establish anything in the western hemisphere. When they did try to establish something in Cuba we threatened them, and they backed down.

• Like 1