Politics thread

diazthechamp

Rutgers bans online student for being unvaccinated

Logan Hollar, 22, told NJ.com that he largely ignored the school’s COVID mandate "because all my classes were remote" from his Sandyston home, some 70 miles from Rutgers’ campus in New Brunswick.

But he was locked out of his Rutgers email and related accounts when he went to pay his tuition at the end of last month — and was told that he needed to be vaccinated even though he has no plans to attend in person.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

An Australian city council has banned men from applying for a $63,000-a-year street sweeper operator job in order to create an "inclusive" organization.

Darebin City Council, in Melbourne, the capital of Victoria (Vic) state, opened the job to people identifying as "non-male" to apply for the position before it closes on September 16.

So only women can sweep. Australia is so woke they traveled back in time.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Rutgers bans online student for being unvaccinated

Logan Hollar, 22, told NJ.com that he largely ignored the school’s COVID mandate "because all my classes were remote" from his Sandyston home, some 70 miles from Rutgers’ campus in New Brunswick.

But he was locked out of his Rutgers email and related accounts when he went to pay his tuition at the end of last month — and was told that he needed to be vaccinated even though he has no plans to attend in person.

University must think Covid is a damn computer virus now. 

• Like 2

Biden says we don't use the word tornado anymore. Wtf?

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer falsely stated over the weekend that all Americans who wanted to leave Afghanistan have done so, though his office later walked back the claim. 

'The Americans, all of whom wanted to come out, have come out. Praise God,' the New York Democrat said outside the New York State Fair on Friday. 

A spokesperson for the majority leader later said he misspoke. 

'He misspoke and regrets the confusion his comments have caused,' a spokesperson told Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler. 'He intended to say, as he has been saying, that the U.S. will get everyone out that wants to get out. And he will keep working with the Biden Administration to help everyone who wants to get out.' 

Lmao at them actually releasing that like he didn't intend to lie. 

21 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Biden says we don't use the word tornado anymore. Wtf?

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board."

Massive cyclonic disturbance ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.5ac169a17a85100f3cf81d5fd3116647.png

Why would the he?

Then the next fool will come replace the current fool and replace all his subordinate fools.

Money will be wasted, one half the tax Payer will be happy, the other disgusted.

Rinse, repeat 

• Like 1

god i hope this isnt fake news lol

Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds

Ivermectin-2.jpg?w=1280&h=720&crop=1

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/ivermectin-causes-sterilization-in-85-percent-of-men-study-finds/

mind you i dont think the idiots who are dumb enough to eat horse paste are gonna have to worry about having children anyways.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

sleepy joe should have  just kept the troops there until they were able to evacuate all of the afghani citizens into america and put them up in nice houses with good paying jobs, pull out all of their military equipment, and then nuke the whole damn country back into the sand. 

im not sure if that would help with his approval rating any more than it would if he would have just kept the troops there  for another 4 years to continue trying to fight a pointless war.

Edited by -idyb-

58 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

sleepy joe should have  just kept the troops there until they were able to evacuate all of the afghani citizens into america and put them up in nice houses with good paying jobs, pull out all of their military equipment, and then nuke the whole damn country back into the sand. 

im not sure if that would help with his approval rating any more than it would if he would have just kept the troops there  for another 4 years to continue trying to fight a pointless war.

Lmfaoooo Trump literally handed him a layup and he still missed and ****ed it up.

It's hilarious how badly you want Biden to be made out to be a savior.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lmfaoooo Trump literally handed him a layup and he still missed and ****ed it up.

ive never been a fan of dementia joe and i never will be

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Trump didn't do anything significant in Afghanistan. In fact, he promised to leave Afghanistan, but couldn't carry out his promise.

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Trump didn't do anything significant in Afghanistan. In fact, he promised to leave Afghanistan, but couldn't carry out his promise.

If Trump didn't start the withdrawal, we would absolutely still be there, and we wouldn't have even mentioned leaving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

You clearly know nothing. He had an agreement to leave in May. He detailed this to the Biden administration. It's just that the Biden administration was too busy stomping all over your rights to care. 

I mean, only a complete retard would bring the troops out before getting any US citizens out AND just leaving their equipment there. Although I shouldn't be surprised from someone who was involved in selling weapons to Mexicsn drug cartels. 

Wake up. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 2

Taliban say goodbye to George Floyd!

murals-in-afghanistan-640x480.jpg

Taliban terrorists in Kabul have started painting over murals that adorn the capital’s streets, including one of George Floyd, with “victory slogans” applauding the establishment of their Islamic Caliphate.

The Guardian reported the jihadist organization started to replace the street art with pictures of their flags and other Islamic slogans as they reimpose their strict vision of how Afghanistan should be in the future.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/08/taliban-paints-over-george-floyd-mural-in-kabul-with-victory-slogans/

aww shucks. i thought the taliban would have changed their ways by now and been all about womens rights and all that BLM and LGBTQ stuff.  i guess they sold me wolf tickets at that big press conference the other week, right after they kicked the united states out of their  country  and partied it up at an amusement park.  but i guess that means i'll get to see lots more beheading videos.

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

god i hope this isnt fake news lol

Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds

Ivermectin-2.jpg?w=1280&h=720&crop=1

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/ivermectin-causes-sterilization-in-85-percent-of-men-study-finds/

mind you i dont think the idiots who are dumb enough to eat horse paste are gonna have to worry about having children anyways.

so the ivermectin that doctors are prescribing to patients causes sterilization in 85% of men????????  AND IT STILL WON THE NOBEL PRIZE IN 2015????????  WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

so the ivermectin that doctors are prescribing to patients causes sterilization in 85% of men????????  AND IT STILL WON THE NOBEL PRIZE IN 2015????????  WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

obama won the nobel prize in 2009 and he didnt do shіt, so its basically just a participation trophy at this point and you've really got to be a real loser if you dont win one of them. 

as rush limbaugh once said,  the nobel committee have suicide bombed themselves and reduced the prize’s credibility to whatever prizes they are putting in cracker jacks these days.

Edited by -idyb-

the taliban on monday invited russia, china, turkey, iran, pakistan and qatar to attend an event on its looming government formation.

i'm surprised the united states didn't receive an invitation to the ceremony.  they really got snubbed.

INTERACTIVE_TALIBAN-GOVERNMENT-STRUCTURE

4 of the 5 terrorist that were traded for Bo Bergdahl hold cabinet positions in the new taliban government.

Edited by -idyb-

People keep saying ivermectin is a animal dewormer is a retard. There is a human equivalent. 

Just like there are animal/human equivalents of almost EVERY prescription drug on the market. 

Are you morons who keep repeating this say that you're taking an ANIMAL antibiotic when we prescribe you Keflex or Bactrim?

Your narrative is as retarded as the mother who birthed you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

That high huh. For Breitbart I am very surprised, I would have guessed in the low teens.

Saw Fox had him at like 42 or so the other day, was surprised they said he was higher than Trump at this same time with 37%

What ****ing lovers are these people that they are fighting to keep their image in the 30s.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

That high huh. For Breitbart I am very surprised, I would have guessed in the low teens.

Saw Fox had him at like 42 or so the other day, was surprised they said he was higher than Trump at this same time with 37%

What ****ing lovers are these people that they are fighting to keep their image in the 30s.

I think I saw the breakdown of voters too. It was 500ish Dems, 350ish Republicans, and the rest were independent. Seems like a broad spectrum of people don't like him. 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

did they start giving these jobs to women???

It looks like it's stuck on a sandbar, does the canal needs dredged regularly ?...if it "ran aground" in a canal, I'd say someone fugged up on the dredge crew, look how small the inlet is for the ship.

10 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

People keep saying ivermectin is a animal dewormer is a retard. There is a human equivalent. 

Just like there are animal/human equivalents of almost EVERY prescription drug on the market. 

Are you morons who keep repeating this say that you're taking an ANIMAL antibiotic when we prescribe you Keflex or Bactrim?

Your narrative is as retarded as the mother who birthed you. 

they could have easilly told their doctor that they just returned from a malaria infested country and probably got a prescription for the human version, designed to treat intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis - two conditions caused by parasitic worms, as well as lice and other skin conditions, but no. they get real sick from the china hoax and choose to go and eat horse dewormer instead, and even promote it to all of their buddies on facebook.

if you eat horse paste, youre a special kind of retard. but conservatives sure do love themselves a good conspiracy theory. outside of conspiracy chad's facebook wall, and maga mike's twitter account, there is no hard data and evidence, in any kind of study, in any country in the world, that proves that this snake oil is effective against treating covid-19, and there likely never will be because at this point its clear that its totally bogus.   but like i said, conservatives seem to love themselves a good conspiracy theory. so let them keep at it, while they call everybody else the sheep. whatever gives them something to believe  in i guess.

thin the herd from these idiots. let them eat their dewormer, down some fish tank cleaner, and do their shots of bleach or whatever. let them all die in the name of their alternative science or whatever after all of that "research" they spent on google, facebook. and 5 minute youtube videos they watched from some crackhead pillow pusher that taught them everything they need to know about the science of election fraud and deadly viruses.   they clearly know better than all of the highly educated scientists and medical experts working in the field who have been doing the real work and the actual research for all of their lives. 

Edited by -idyb-

Meet Captain Joe Manning of the Wayne County Sherriff's office. a conservative trump slurping conspiracy theorist, and notorious anti-vaxxer who spent the latter part of his days ranting about facebook censuring him for posting covid disinformation

Here's his most recent post on Facebook.

E90FG9bX0AYyKCl?format=jpg&name=medium

i dont know about the rest of you guys, but when i need some serious medical attention, i go straight to my local animal feed store.  

oh yeah, those are also Joe Manning's famous last words on social media. a week and a half later he died from the china sniffles. a whole lot of good that horse paste must have done him.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-vaxx-police-officer-dies-covid-b1910221.html

instead of going to marks feed and seed, maybe he should have went to his doctor and asked for a prescription for the weaker version of the drug designed for human consumption.

sure, he lost the covid lottery and he would have died from the kung flu anyways because he believed in big pharma's dewormers more than he did in their covid vaccines, and that conspiracy theory of his didnt really pan out for him. but at least when he died he probably didn't have lice or tapeworms.  dying like a diseased dog just to own the libs. yeah science!

Edited by -idyb-

President Joe Biden on Thursday withdrew his nomination of gun control advocate David Chipman to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives - a federal agency pivotal in his goal of lowering U.S. firearms violence - blaming Republican opposition.

Chipman, who previously worked for the ATF for nearly 25 years, had drawn strong Republican opposition in the Senate, undermining his chances of winning confirmation in a chamber only narrowly controlled by Biden's fellow Democrats. Republicans generally oppose gun control.

Senator Angus King of Maine, an independent who usually votes with the Democrats but was a holdout on Chipman, also was a key factor in the decision to withdraw the nomination, according to two sources, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Hmm, That's too bad. I'm sure someone who lied about the events at Waco would have fit right in with the rest of the admin. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

President Joe Biden on Thursday withdrew his nomination of gun control advocate David Chipman to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives - a federal agency pivotal in his goal of lowering U.S. firearms violence - blaming Republican opposition.

Chipman, who previously worked for the ATF for nearly 25 years, had drawn strong Republican opposition in the Senate, undermining his chances of winning confirmation in a chamber only narrowly controlled by Biden's fellow Democrats. Republicans generally oppose gun control.

Senator Angus King of Maine, an independent who usually votes with the Democrats but was a holdout on Chipman, also was a key factor in the decision to withdraw the nomination, according to two sources, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Hmm, That's too bad. I'm sure someone who lied about the events at Waco would have fit right in with the rest of the admin. 

Now just get rid of the ATF and repeal the NFA and we will be OK. 

• Like 1

Bolsonaro Bans Social Networks From Removing His Posts

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/09/world/americas/bolsonaro-social-networks.html

President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil is temporarily banning social media companies from removing certain content, including his claims that the only way he’ll lose next year’s elections is if the vote is rigged — one of the most significant steps by a democratically elected leader to control what can be said on the internet.

The new social media rules, issued this week and effective immediately, appear to be the first time a national government has stopped internet companies from taking down content that violates their rules, according to internet law experts and officials at tech companies. And they come at a precarious moment for Brazil.

Mr. Bolsonaro has used social media as a megaphone to build his political movement and make it to the president’s office. Now, with polls showing he would lose the presidential elections if they were held today, he is using sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to try to undermine the legitimacy of the vote, following the playbook of his close ally, former President Donald J. Trump. On Tuesday, Mr. Bolsonaro repeated his claims about the election to thousands of supporters in two cities as part of nationwide demonstrations on Brazil’s Independence Day.

Under the new policy, tech companies can remove posts only if they involve certain topics outlined in the measure, such as nudity, drugs and violence, or if they encourage crime or violate copyrights; to take down others, they must get a court order. That suggests that, in Brazil, tech companies could easily remove a nude photo, but not lies about the coronavirus. The pandemic has been a major topic of disinformation under Mr. Bolsonaro, with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube all having removed videos from him that pushed unproven drugs as coronavirus cures.

“You can only imagine how hard it would be for a big platform to get a judicial order for every single piece of disinformation they find,” said Carlos Affonso Souza, a law professor at Rio de Janeiro State University.

Mr. Affonso Souza said companies had 30 days to update their policies before facing penalties.

Social media giants denounced the new rules, saying they would allow harmful information to spread. Facebook and YouTube said they hadn’t yet changed how they handle content in Brazil. Twitter declined to say.

Somewhere, alone and unheard, Donald Trump is lamenting that he wasn't able to do this.
Edited by -idyb-

Anti-Vax Radio Hosts Keep Dying From COVID

Conservative radio hosts all across America are losing their lives for the cause. In the past month alone, five talk radio personalities who were vocal COVID-19-deniers, anti-vaxxers, or anti-maskers have all died after contracting the virus. Most recently was WNDB’s Marc Bernier, a late Daytona, Florida, talk radio host who dubbed himself “Mr. Anti-Vax” in December while assuring his listeners “I’m not taking it.” True to his word, Bernier contracted COVID-19 roughly three weeks ago and his death was announced over the weekend by his radio station––which had awkwardly acknowledged his on-air “anti-vaccine” commentary just before his passing. (WNDB was contacted for clarification regarding its COVID-19 safety policies but the station did not respond.)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/09/anti-vax-radio-hosts-dying-covid

EWZiE8cXYAIF-ku?format=jpg&name=large

Republican Maryland judge kills himself before arrest for raping kids

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-cr-judge-newell-caroline-county-20210910-i45tq5k6hjawfmcrjne3hiv4ry-story.html

The party of morals, ethics, and christian values.

Jonathan Newell was appointed by Governor Larry Hogan. He also spent years grooming, molesting boys as young as 13. he even installed a hidden camera in his bathroom to watch them shower.

Edited by -idyb-

7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

these idiots afraid of taking the vaccine should have stuck with their bleach, hydroxychloroquine, quercetin, toxic levels of vitamins, colloidal silver, bromelian, horse paste, and Alex Jones's silver toothpaste.   its only a matter of time until people start treating themselves with weed killer, llama semen, and eventually a literal pile of a bulls shіt.

Edited by -idyb-