Politics thread

diazthechamp

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

CB is a confirmed elite athlete mate.  I'm pretty sure he will outlive the obese midgets and neck-bearded virgins like Wickles and IDYB.

suck my obese midget neck-bearded virgin сock, betichod

man its getting pretty rough in some places for these plague rats.  good for him though.  gotta protect the health and safety of the repairmen.      

their body, their choice is all fine and dandy and all, at least when theyre not talking about abortions,  but its not their house.

Edited by -idyb-

The Milley/ Zuocheng calls are being over-the-top distorted, .. Milley is basically insinuating to the Chinese General  that President Trump

would launch an attack against China without the Democatic Congress knowing - that's utterly absurd .

So now we have a picture in our heads of Trump stealthily making his way into the missile launch command center with launch codes in hand . (At this point we're assuming Trump is fully educated to the weather/ atmospheric conditions that might effect trajectory) ....

General Zuocheng must have been thinking ,  what is this Milley clown smoking ?

Nevertheless, it's still treason, ... castrate the prick !

image.png.20fa2ff525c4e660524796b78cfccb39.pngimage.png.8d6defe1025c4e0dd14e831472f4ee51.png

• Like 1

maybe the china hoax really does only affect the old, the morbidly obese and immunocompromised, and radio talk show hosts.

yet another radio talk show host just died last night from it.   i guess if youre in the radio business, its probably time to get out of the industry! the grim reaper really seems to have it out for them this last month.

Nashville radio personality Dave Hull dies after battling COVID-19

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Nashville lost another radio personality with the passing of Dave Hull Tuesday.

Forty-seven-year-old Hull passed away after battling COVID-19 for several weeks. He leaves behind two children and had a third one the way.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/nashville-radio-personality-dave-hull-dies-while-battling-covid-19/

Edited by -idyb-

8 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Those quasi-fascist betas don't deserve it quite frankly. 

canada should send over a fleet of our canoes that shoot hockey pucks and polite apologies

Edited by -idyb-

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Those quasi-fascist betas don't deserve it quite frankly. 

....considering their proximity to Taiwan and the Big C, I'd say it's overdue-

Taiwan will be a serious issue before 11/22  👈

jacko255x187.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minnesota Supreme Court on Wednesday reversed the third-degree murder conviction of a former Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an Australian woman in 2017, saying that the charge doesn’t fit the circumstances of this case.

In its ruling in the case of Mohamed Noor, the Supreme Court also clarified what would constitute third-degree murder, or depraved-mind murder, saying the statute doesn’t apply if a defendant’s actions are directed at a particular person.

Noor was convicted of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in the death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond, a dual U.S.-Australian citizen who called 911 to report a possible sexual assault behind her home. He was sentenced to 12 1/2 years on the murder count but was not sentenced for manslaughter.

The ruling means his murder conviction is overturned and the case will now go back to the district court, where he will be sentenced on the manslaughter count. He has already served more than 28 months of his murder sentence. If sentenced to the presumptive four years for manslaughter, he could be eligible for supervised release around the end of this year.

8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minnesota Supreme Court on Wednesday reversed the third-degree murder conviction of a former Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an Australian woman in 2017, saying that the charge doesn’t fit the circumstances of this case.

In its ruling in the case of Mohamed Noor, the Supreme Court also clarified what would constitute third-degree murder, or depraved-mind murder, saying the statute doesn’t apply if a defendant’s actions are directed at a particular person.

Noor was convicted of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in the death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond, a dual U.S.-Australian citizen who called 911 to report a possible sexual assault behind her home. He was sentenced to 12 1/2 years on the murder count but was not sentenced for manslaughter.

The ruling means his murder conviction is overturned and the case will now go back to the district court, where he will be sentenced on the manslaughter count. He has already served more than 28 months of his murder sentence. If sentenced to the presumptive four years for manslaughter, he could be eligible for supervised release around the end of this year.

hell yeah bro. to hell with the aussies. black lives matter.

Edited by -idyb-

Conservative watchdog group obtains FDA records on purchases of fetal tissue for 'humanized mice research".

The specific research the FDA was conducting with these transactions included studies of the immune system by “surgical implantations of human tissue into mice that have multiple genetic mutations that block the development of the mouse immune system, allow[ing] the human tissues to grow and develop into functional human tissues,”

A January 2013 invoice priced the bodies of unborn babies at $215 for the second trimester and $515 for the first trimester.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/conservative-watchdog-group-obtains-fda-records-on-purchases-of-fetal-tissue-for-humanized-mice-research

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Conservative watchdog group obtains FDA records on purchases of fetal tissue for 'humanized mice research".

The specific research the FDA was conducting with these transactions included studies of the immune system by “surgical implantations of human tissue into mice that have multiple genetic mutations that block the development of the mouse immune system, allow[ing] the human tissues to grow and develop into functional human tissues,”

A January 2013 invoice priced the bodies of unborn babies at $215 for the second trimester and $515 for the first trimester.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/conservative-watchdog-group-obtains-fda-records-on-purchases-of-fetal-tissue-for-humanized-mice-research

Alex Jones was right about it all!

• Like 1

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Scott Wagner has placed some billboards up expressing his disappointment with how Biden pulled out of Afghanistan.

AAP-DTAACWaR.jpg

i dont think billboards are going to be enough. they need to erect a statue of bin laden.

Edited by -idyb-

Xi Jinping would be seen as a cowardly retardo if he waited until the U.S. Congress to turn Republican

and Trump to regain the presidency before he moved on Taiwan .

Front-page news here daily, .. blew the India/ China transgressions to pg. 3

Biden will bribe Jinping to delay any Taiwan chit !

28 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You need to change your AV.

You were duped. It ain't coming.

Yep, pure coincidence that the statute of limitations run out in 3 days...the guy hasn't done shiit in 5 years of stealing the GOP's money.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Sussman is the originator, the inventor, the mother of the "Russia Narrative", 

.... and he was just indicted by a Federal Grande Jury : 🖕

587-Michael.Sussmann.jpg

Lol some idiot is charged with something useless, and you, who have been calling for Hillary Clinton's head for five years now, feel vindicated?? lol

Until Jim Comey, or Clapper, or Clinton, or... ya know... somebody someone on the planet recognizes is charged (which will 100% be never), you were duped.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Sussman just took a mega-broadside, he's done -- no longer a piece of the DNC machine,

.... suicide watch incoming  👈

He was indicted, not convicted....at home drinking and watching the ballgame right now, and will continue to do so. They have no case, much less get a conviction of the truth...he was indicted for saying he wasn't working for a client, hardly a crime worth mentioning.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Lol some idiot is charged with something useless, and you, who have been calling for Hillary Clinton's head for five years now, feel vindicated?? lol

Until Jim Comey, or Clapper, or Clinton, or... ya know... somebody someone on the planet recognizes is charged (which will 100% be never), you were duped.

Just like the Dims thinking they'll get Tdump, Jr Trump, Cheney,  Jordan or Gaetz.

They never follow up to prosecute the admins past because they know the next admin will catch their misdeeds.

**** em all

• Like 1

The media and left wing 'tards like conjuring up propaganda than only someone mentally disabled would believe. 

For example, they came up with a little tiktok or some guy who posted on Facebook he is antivax and kept showing his posts until they showed the one where he said he was in the ER. The follow up one said something like, "my spo2 level is only 60% so they're taking me to ICU and going to have to most likely put me on a ventillator."

That's heart warming and all except for the fact that if he oxygen level was 60, he wouldn't be able to function enough to even form a coherent sentence let alone make a facebook post about it. When I called them out on it, they banned me from the page. 

The left is desperate and straight cancer and don't want anyone with a functioning brain to question a word they say no matter how wrong and moronic it is. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Why do you guys keep electing presidents you don't actually like?

GSP was going to run for president of the united states, but dana fuсking white wouldnt let him.  he wouldn't let him fight oscar de la hoya or khabib the great either.    good for dana i guess for protecting the health and safety of other fighters, and even a whole nation.

Election day in Canada on Monday.

I've always had a love/hate relationship with our voting system.
We don't directly vote for the leader of our country.
We vote for our local representative and that vote is also a vote for the party.
Whichever party has the most votes, the leader of that party becomes leader of the country.

Number of times over the years I've been conflicted.
The local candidate is a numbnuts but I like the leader and vice versa.

This year everything lined up so it was an easy X at the advance poll.

• Like 1

Inhaling onion fumes does not kill Covid-19, experts say

A post has been shared thousands of times on Facebook and in multiple blog posts that claim the coronavirus can be killed by inhaling onion fumes and eating onions. But the claim is false; health experts say there is no evidence that onions can kill the virus or prevent Covid-19 infections.

huffiing onion fumes lol. i wonder what people will come up with next?
surely there must be something more to this.  have they tried plugging onions? injecting onion juice into their eyes and arms? perhaps smoking onion peels? maybe they were using the wrong kind of onions and its only the red onions that work?  i hope they exhaust every option before they give up on the onion therapy and move on to weed killer.
i think i've lost my faith in humanity.
Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The media and left wing 'tards like conjuring up propaganda than only someone mentally disabled would believe. 

For example, they came up with a little tiktok or some guy who posted on Facebook he is antivax and kept showing his posts until they showed the one where he said he was in the ER. The follow up one said something like, "my spo2 level is only 60% so they're taking me to ICU and going to have to most likely put me on a ventillator."

That's heart warming and all except for the fact that if he oxygen level was 60, he wouldn't be able to function enough to even form a coherent sentence let alone make a facebook post about it. When I called them out on it, they banned me from the page. 

The left is desperate and straight cancer and don't want anyone with a functioning brain to question a word they say no matter how wrong and moronic it is. 

They must have been talking about arterial blood levels which are measured in mm Hg - normal being 75-100 

When you reach 60 they put you on supplemental O2

If you had a spot level of 60%  you would be dead. I start getting light headed and confused (hypoxic) when I reach about 91% - or when someone mentions Trump.

Just now, UFCCagerattler said:

The surrender monkeys mad about losing their arms sales to Ozland

Of course using submarines to defeat China is ridiculous. They are mostly above water.

Nobody can' do serious business with a country that has a 3 day work-week .

french-woman-beret.jpg.50d30333ce1983de8846cb38c143cb51.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UFCCagerattler said:

They must have been talking about arterial blood levels which are measured in mm Hg - normal being 75-100 

When you reach 60 they put you on supplemental O2

If you had a spot level of 60%  you would be dead. I start getting light headed and confused (hypoxic) when I reach about 91% - or when someone mentions Trump.

You are wrong. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You are wrong. 

You make a powerful argument

Anyone presenting a blood saturation level of 90 or below has and excellent chance of dying and would immediately be placed in ICU 

Anyone presenting a blood saturation level of 60 would be taken to the morgue because they would already have been dead for many hours.

ON the other hand anyone presenting an arterial blood level of 60 would be taken to ICU and given supplemental oxygen

from Medical News Today

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321044#measuring-blood-oxygen-levels

A normal blood oxygen level varies between 75 and 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).

A blood oxygen level below 60 mm Hg is considered low and may require oxygen supplementation, depending on a doctor’s decision and the individual case.

3 hours ago, UFCCagerattler said:

You make a powerful argument

Anyone presenting a blood saturation level of 90 or below has and excellent chance of dying and would immediately be placed in ICU 

Anyone presenting a blood saturation level of 60 would be taken to the morgue because they would already have been dead for many hours.

ON the other hand anyone presenting an arterial blood level of 60 would be taken to ICU and given supplemental oxygen

from Medical News Today

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321044#measuring-blood-oxygen-levels

A normal blood oxygen level varies between 75 and 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).

A blood oxygen level below 60 mm Hg is considered low and may require oxygen supplementation, depending on a doctor’s decision and the individual case.

fuсk it. just give them some dewormer and have them gargle betadine. problem solved.  my buddy on facebook swears by it.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You are wrong. 

I know you work at a hospital and stuff, but they're from Canada, so they're extra brainwashed and know allllll the info from the liberal media.

Maybe do another six years in school, and then report back to us?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1