Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

9 straight weeks of ufc starting with ufc 202

According to the ufc website there is a ufc event every Saturday from 8/20 thru 10/15. Craziness. Is that too much or are you cool with it?

• Like 2

How do you buy PPV ufc in Vegas? I've tried in the past and had no luck

You have to go to a sports bar or like a bww. What I do is take my apple tv and watch in my room.

• Like 1

It basically means that the cards are watered down. Can't have 9 straight cards and expect them all the to be stacked. Can only hope that the less stacked cards deliver.

But at least most of them are free--

EDIT: Well, we can hope that all the cards deliver!

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 3

How do you buy PPV ufc in Vegas? I've tried in the past and had no luck

You can order UFC PPVs on any computer, phone, or tablet. Streaming devices such as a ROKU or Amazon Stick as well.

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 2

You have to go to a sports bar or like a bww. What I do is take my apple tv and watch in my room.

Right, and I hate sports bars so that sucks. Also the couple times I was there and an event was going, only a few sports bars in the city, you know the fight capital of the world, were showing the fights and charging outrageous cover charges and minimums. I never take a laptop there but I suppose if I ever do that would be an option, IF the hotel wifi is strong enough. In my experience it can be a bit spotty even in the nicer hotels.

Right, and I hate sports bars so that sucks. Also the couple times I was there and an event was going, only a few sports bars in the city, you know the fight capital of the world, were showing the fights and charging outrageous cover charges and minimums. I never take a laptop there but I suppose if I ever do that would be an option, IF the hotel wifi is strong enough. In my experience it can be a bit spotty even in the nicer hotels.

Un-American

• Like 5

Un-American

I know, but I love guns more than most so figure it balances out a bit.

I deal with enough idiotic uneducated know-it-alls all week long at work, so being around it on my weekend while I'm trying to enjoy some fights isn't my idea of a good time.

• Like 6

I know, but I love guns more than most so figure it balances out a bit.

I deal with enough idiotic uneducated know-it-alls all week long at work, so being around it on my weekend while I'm trying to enjoy some fights isn't my idea of a good time.

I jumped the gun.

Where do you work having to deal with that?

• Like 3

Don't forget about The Lina Lansberg making her much awaited debut.

How could any dedicated mma non-cassie not be on pins & needles awaiting the auspicious debut

of the Swedish sensation Lina " The Elbow Princess " Ahktar-Lansberg in Cyborg's backyard ?

.... (+4500)

• Like 4