For those who think McGregor is a wimp for tapping

sobercuban

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock Lesnar turtles.  Conor was trying desperately to improve his position.  

You are an MMA fan so you understand Jits you do not even have had to train so why did Conor not once fight the hands? If you think Conor did not quit you must believe he is an absolute novice on the ground and grappling in general as Diaz cut through him? The facts are though Eddie Bravo, Renzo Gracie and Dillon Dhanis all state McGregor is better than average on the ground

You are an MMA fan so you understand Jits you do not even have had to train so why did Conor not once fight the hands? If you think Conor did not quit you must believe he is an absolute novice on the ground and grappling in general as Diaz cut through him? The facts are though Eddie Bravo, Renzo Gracie and Dillon Dhanis all state McGregor is better than average on the ground

STFU you're a dumb ****.

This is idiotic.  Conor was half knocked the **** out when he tapped,  Diaz was in a dominant top position and let his arm get caught.  

This is idiotic.  Conor was half knocked the **** out when he tapped,  Diaz was in a dominant top position and let his arm get caught.  

NPW is my homie and all, but I gave up when he was telling me that Conor "quit", and other fighters don't "quit" when they tap out.

I realized his Conor hate clouded his judgment that much.

NPW is my homie and all, but I gave up when he was telling me that Conor "quit", and other fighters don't "quit" when they tap out.

I realized his Conor hate clouded his judgment that much.

He's obviously never seen the Franca/Diaz fight.  Nate tapped at the speed of light.  Doesn't make him a "quitter".

He's obviously never seen the Franca/Diaz fight.  Nate tapped at the speed of light.  Doesn't make him a "quitter".

A choke sinks in you do not instantly need to tap before sleeping it is not an immediate thing, being caught in an arm bar is different because your arm can snap before your brain even tells you to tap. Do not tap to a choke you sleep for 20 seconds at most, do not tap to an arm bar and your career could very well be over unless surgery can save you. Sober you are one of the guys I tag as actually watching this sport so you cannot seriously mean there is no difference to a choke and a joint lock surely?

A choke sinks in you do not instantly need to tap before sleeping it is not an immediate thing, being caught in an arm bar is different because your arm can snap before your brain even tells you to tap. Do not tap to a choke you sleep for 20 seconds at most, do not tap to an arm bar and your career could very well be over unless surgery can save you. Sober you are one of the guys I tag as actually watching this sport so you cannot seriously mean there is no difference to a choke and a joint lock surely?

My point is tapping doesn't make a fighter a wimp, a puss, a loser

Hes not a wimp, it was the smart move to make. It was the difference between being able to fight whenever or serving a medical suspension. Only idiots wouldn't tap if they knew there was no way out.

Exactly my point!

You guys are missing the point!! No one is saying he is a wimp for tapping we all tap in training daily as do pro fighters BUT Conor did not tap when he knew he could not escape he did not try to escape is our point he did not fight the hands once

You guys are missing the point!! No one is saying he is a wimp for tapping we all tap in training daily as do pro fighters BUT Conor did not tap when he knew he could not escape he did not try to escape is our point he did not fight the hands once

Showtime has never tapped in 24 professional fights. Never been stopped either.

The difference is heart. There's always a way out. 

You're trolling right?  That's been what McGregor haters have been clinging to.  

"He tapped like a *****. He quit LMFAO"

You're trolling right?  That's been what McGregor haters have been clinging to.  

"He tapped like a *****. He quit LMFAO"

There is no point in having this argument you are saying one thing I am saying the other and we are missing the point completely, tapping is cool its fine but only after you have at least tried to defend the tap, Its cool when you have not banged on about panic wrestlers and then become one yourself, its cool when you are respectful but when you have clearly stated you would rather die than be beaten and that no man alive can beat you tapping after a milli second without fighting the hands may put you in line for a bit of stick.

It is not just fans who dislike Conor who think what I do its fellow fighters, current and ex, Hall of Famers, champions and former champions, Are the all just hating on Conor too?

There is no point in having this argument you are saying one thing I am saying the other and we are missing the point completely, tapping is cool its fine but only after you have at least tried to defend the tap, Its cool when you have not banged on about panic wrestlers and then become one yourself, its cool when you are respectful but when you have clearly stated you would rather die than be beaten and that no man alive can beat you tapping after a milli second without fighting the hands may put you in line for a bit of stick.

It is not just fans who dislike Conor who think what I do its fellow fighters, current and ex, Hall of Famers, champions and former champions, Are the all just hating on Conor too?

amazing

So it's different because Conor?

amazing

So it's different because Conor?

Not really if say Jones had shot in for a double on Gusty when in trouble and tapped without once trying to defend he would be getting the same level of criticism because it was the first time he had faced adversity but he fought hard and earned the respect of many. It is NOT about tapping its is all about the seconds before, The fact after all his billy big balls talk he did not fight the hands once when caught has proven something to me and that is NEVER back Conor McGregor when the going gets tough

A whole ****load are.  

Jealousy is such a motivating factor for a lot of these guys.  Like Cody Garbrandt talking so much **** about Conor and then going and dressing just like him.  

Cody is thinking a fight down the line, Cody has got all Billy Big Balls himself of late and that is the one reason I have backed Mizugaki on all bets tonight at 4/1

Not really if say Jones had shot in for a double on Gusty when in trouble and tapped without once trying to defend he would be getting the same level of criticism because it was the first time he had faced adversity but he fought hard and earned the respect of many. It is NOT about tapping its is all about the seconds before, The fact after all his billy big balls talk he did not fight the hands once when caught has proven something to me and that is NEVER back Conor McGregor when the going gets tough

I'll give you that. Even the most novice jiu-jitsu guy knows to fight the hands. Your pure instinct is to fight the hands.

Dude just stop just because it's Conor doesn't make it any different.

Why isn't anyone saying Tate quit at 200? She tapped before the choke was even in.

Diaz had Conor entire neck and was locked in no getting out of that.

Stop with the blind hate.

Uh Conor faced adversity in the Mendes fight and he swept him got up and knocked him out.  He wasn't as lucky against Diaz.  

Dude just stop just because it's Conor doesn't make it any different.

Why isn't anyone saying Tate quit at 200? She tapped before the choke was even in.

Diaz had Conor entire neck and was locked in no getting out of that.

Stop with the blind hate.

McGregor puts himself in line for all this when he opens his mouth other fighters don't

Archived