Do any fans in the world.....

NoCakeForYaya

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've probably totalled about 50 posts all year lol. Pearson getting 'diggled' is nothing new. Neither is Diaz fans crying like little ****es after almost every fight they are involved in.

71222071.jpg

And that's my point lmao, fight was so long ago. I cannot stand Mcgregor but he clearly knew he needed to do something different so did it. I think you need to accept that not everyone is going to stand and let one of the Diaz bros punch them in the face and they shouldn't apologise for that. Both the Diaz bros only have one mode, hence them frequently getting best in high profile fights. It's all good and you don't need to get so unbelievably butthurt after every fight. Most of the fans of the brothers are great posters until they fight and they turn into blind idiots. It's not a great look homie.

And that's my point lmao, fight was so long ago. I cannot stand Mcgregor but he clearly knew he needed to do something different so did it. I think you need to accept that not everyone is going to stand and let one of the Diaz bros punch them in the face and they shouldn't apologise for that. Both the Diaz bros only have one mode, hence them frequently getting best in high profile fights. It's all good and you don't need to get so unbelievably butthurt after every fight. Most of the fans of the brothers are great posters until they fight and they turn into blind idiots. It's not a great look homie.

So, more or less, this fight reminded you of Condit and rustled you?

We're not so different, you and I.

P.S, McCondit ran away 3x as much as Condit and actually got outstruck by 120 strikes. If anything, you should be happy. Running away is no longer pulling a Condit, it's now pulling a McGregor.

P.S.S I extended an olive branch by not bring up Diaz or Condit, but then you brought up Diaz again in response. You reap what you sow mother ****er.

So, more or less, this fight reminded you of Condit and rustled you?

We're not so different, you and I.

P.S, McCondit ran away 3x as much as Condit and actually got outstruck by 120 strikes. If anything, you should be happy. Running away is no longer pulling a Condit, it's now pulling a McGregor.

P.S.S I extended an olive branch by not bring up Diaz or Condit, but then you brought up Diaz again in response. You reap what you sow mother ****.

I didn't mention Condit at all but good job interpreting info in a way only you could to suit your argument lol.

If you can point me in the direction of this it would be wonderful mr west. I haven't made a non Ross Pearson thread all year, and you all know I just talk plain **** about him.

Point you in the direction of what? LoL I'm not your tour guide. You're a big boy, you can find your way around on your own m8

Complain like Diaz bro fans do? Jesus Christ guys let's give it a rest.

No poll needed, the answer is clear.

DUDE... I'm Nick's biggest fan and I just straight up very temporarily kept retiring because 12er is such a fruit cake.  Conor clearly balled his woman in Boston or some ****.  I don't know how else to explain it.  I didn't go to school for that.

I didn't mention Condit at all but good job interpreting info in a way only you could to suit your argument lol.

You're complaining about the Diaz bros  with a Condit AV and after a fight in which a guy was dubbed "McCondit" for running away.

You didn't say his name, but we all know your motivations here.

DUDE... I'm Nick's biggest fan and I just straight up very temporarily kept retiring because 12er is such a fruit cake.  Conor clearly balled his woman in Boston or some ****.  I don't know how else to explain it.  I didn't go to school for that.

You should stay retired, you drunken hick. You've been following me around the forum crying about likes for weeks, and I actually noticed that you made a thread about it last night after I witnessed your nervous breakdown in my Gameplan McCondit thread. 

I guess drinking a fifth of jack every night doesn't lend itself to being able to pick up subtlety, but the whole "likes" thing is tongue in cheek. You don't need to nerd rage about it you ignorant hillbilly.

However, I am magnanimous, so I will explain why you don't get any likes. 

Reason number 1, almost everything you post is you biting Nick Diaz or Gameplan McCondit's lines and slurring about being a forum champion. You could try having an original thought for once in your life. That would be a good place to start.

Reason number 2, you are the only person who makes slurring come across in the written word. Try a glass of water before trying to converse with human beings because you are the village drunk. No one can understand what the **** you are talking about half the time.

Reason number 3, the aforementioned crying about not getting likes. You act like I take this **** seriously, you've been on my **** about not liking your posts for weeks, maybe months. That's not a good look, and begging for charity on the internet is sad.

Reason number 4, this is actually a new one, but it will be the reason you won't be getting likes moving forward. After years of complaining about Condit running, you are going to give a pass to McCondit because you are a Stan. Warwest, like a real man, can admit when a fighter he likes fights like a ****. You, on the other hand, threw one of the biggest **** fits I've ever seen on this forum. 

I don't so much care about the **** you said about me. I've had worse said about me by better. Talking **** about my kid because your favorite fighter fought like a coward is uncalled for. When someone is drunk, you get an unfiltered look at who they really are as a person, and you are a piece of ****. 

And for the record, since you seem pretty **** upset about it, I didn't have a job because I didn't need to have a job. I earned education benefits, and I took advantage of them. I don't see how that is any of your concern, my bills are paid mother ****. 

Also, for some reason, you seem to think that getting blacked out drunk in every free moment you have is a more productive use of your free time than playing video games. You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is retarded. 

Do yourself a favor and retire, not just from the forum, but from the sport. You don't even have the emotional stability to handle McCondit "winning" a fight. You will probably die from alcohol poisoning after his next loss, and trust me, it's coming like a freight train.

I'm actually sorry this **** got heavy lol. For the record 12er I hope you know I think you are a cool dude despite having different fave fighters.

It's all good, homie. My response to him stemmed from his hissy fit in another thread. I saw him crying in this thread to and decided to address it here.

You should stay retired, you drunken hick. You've been following me around the forum crying about likes for weeks, and I actually noticed that you made a thread about it last night after I witnessed your nervous breakdown in my Gameplan McCondit thread. 

I guess drinking a fifth of jack every night doesn't lend itself to being able to pick up subtlety, but the whole "likes" thing is tongue in cheek. You don't need to nerd rage about it you ignorant hillbilly.

However, I am magnanimous, so I will explain why you don't get any likes. 

Reason number 1, almost everything you post is you biting Nick Diaz or Gameplan McCondit's lines and slurring about being a forum champion. You could try having an original thought for once in your life. That would be a good place to start.

Reason number 2, you are the only person who makes slurring come across in the written word. Try a glass of water before trying to converse with human beings because you are the village drunk. No one can understand what the **** you are talking about half the time.

Reason number 3, the aforementioned crying about not getting likes. You act like I take this **** seriously, you've been on my **** about not liking your posts for weeks, maybe months. That's not a good look, and begging for charity on the internet is sad.

Reason number 4, this is actually a new one, but it will be the reason you won't be getting likes moving forward. After years of complaining about Condit running, you are going to give a pass to McCondit because you are a Stan. Warwest, like a real man, can admit when a fighter he likes fights like a ****. You, on the other hand, threw one of the biggest **** fits I've ever seen on this forum. 

I don't so much care about the **** you said about me. I've had worse said about me by better. Talking **** about my kid because your favorite fighter fought like a coward is uncalled for. When someone is drunk, you get an unfiltered look at who they really are as a person, and you are a piece of ****. 

And for the record, since you seem pretty **** upset about it, I didn't have a job because I didn't need to have a job. I earned education benefits, and I took advantage of them. I don't see how that is any of your concern, my bills are paid mother ****. 

Also, for some reason, you seem to think that getting blacked out drunk in every free moment you have is a more productive use of your free time than playing video games. You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is retarded. 

Do yourself a favor and retire, not just from the forum, but from the sport. You don't even have the emotional stability to handle McCondit "winning" a fight. You will probably die from alcohol poisoning after his next loss, and trust me, it's coming like a freight train.

Complains about his face on a can being me "making it personal"

Writes a wall of text taking cheapshots at CC

Classy.

Complains about his face on a can being me "making it personal"

Writes a wall of text taking cheapshots at CC

Classy.

After he talked **** about my kid you dunce.

Also, you thought this **** was a 2 week bet and I corrected you that it was a month. Use some common sense you idiot. You did make it personal and I'm taking it better than you take me making fun of a fighter.

After he talked **** about my kid you dunce.

Also, you thought this **** was a 2 week bet and I corrected you that it was a month. Use some common sense you idiot. You did make it personal and I'm taking it better than you take me making fun of a fighter.

Couldn't get through that short post without insulting me twice.  

If he was talking about your kid, fine, whatever.  But don't think responding in kind makes you the better person.  

If he was talking about your kid, fine, whatever.  But don't think responding in kind makes you the better person.  

Yea, because you're trying to condemn me for drawing the line with this hillbilly when he insults my kid. You'd know that's why I was mad if you actually bothered to read my post. 

Also, I never said it makes me a better person, but if this idiot is going talk **** about my kid and say I'm a ****ty father because he's mad about MMA then I'm going to tell him the truth that he's a pathetic drunken idiot.

Also, he said all of this **** in the thread you've been posting in for the last 12 hours. I find it hard to believe that someone who is supposed to be moderating this **** missed it. You're being willfully ignorant because I diggled your jimmies about a fighter.

Also, he said all of this **** in the thread you've been posting in for the last 12 hours. I find it hard to believe that someone who is supposed to be moderating this **** missed it. You're being willfully ignorant because I diggled your jimmies about a fighter.

Now you know my pain when dip****s talk about my kids

Now you know my pain when dip****s talk about my kids

I just went back because I knew there was no way Salty Cuban missed that **** and he liked the second post that wasn't about my kid, but was a direct personal attack on me. Then he has the balls to come in here and snivel that I laid a personal attack on this idiot in retaliation.

What a ****. Respect lost. 

Its not Sobercubans fault, anyone that becomes a mod becomes a **** poster.

That's why I denied the offer when Leonie was BEGGING King Carnage to save the forum and become a mod

It's McCondit fans that become **** posters. It's hilarious in a way because it's his trash talk that got him the hype train and his fans can't handle it when it's directed at him. 

I just went back because I knew there was no way Salty Cuban missed that **** and he liked the second post that wasn't about my kids, but was a direct personal attack on me. Then he has the balls to come in here and snivel that I laid a personal attack on this idiot in retaliation.

What a ****. Respect lost. 

Hey genius, I wasn't in that thread for 11 hours.  I've been back for less than an hour sorry I haven't scrutinized every single post in your thread of garbage.  

And respect lost?  How ever will I go on. 

Hey genius, I wasn't in that thread for 11 hours.  I've been back for less than an hour sorry I haven't scrutinized every single post in your thread of garbage.  

And respect lost?  How ever will I go on. 

You did see it. You liked his second post about me. Your story is that you missed the post that was posted a minute before the one you liked?

You're so mad about me making fun of a fighter that you tried to condemn me for talking **** back to this idiot and then pretended to not know why I did it, unfortunately for you that like button that CC has been begging for exposed that lie. 

For all the salty GIF's you post, I now know just how badly this **** rustled you.

Despite not being a Mod, The King can still go one for one with them

I got Lil Kang to ban himself and dfwGSP to quit

I also X-posed Leonie 

dfwGSP is still around. 

Lil Kang was one of the worst posters of all time, we can all agree it's good he got bodied.  How did you expose Leonie? I don't remember this.  

You did see it. You liked his second post about me. Your story is that you missed the post that was posted a minute before the one you liked?

You're so mad about me making fun of a fighter that you tried to condemn me for talking **** back to this idiot and then pretended to not know why I did it, unfortunately for you that like button that CC has been begging for exposed that lie. 

For all the salty GIF's you post, I now know just how badly this **** rustled you.

Man I don't subscribe to the play by play of your life.  You need to get over yourself in the biggest way.  

Man I don't subscribe to the play by play of your life.  You need to get over yourself in the biggest way.  

You're not smart enough to talk your way out of this. Lets recap. You came in here and got mad that I pointed out what a drunken idiot CC is. Then when I explained exactly why, you said "well if he attacked your kid, then okay...blah, blah, blah."

I then went back to his posts talking **** about me, and I see that you liked his posts which confirms to me that you read them and abided them.

To summarize, you did read his posts, knew exactly why I said what I said, then tried to be self righteous and subsequently feign ignorance in a poorly executed lie. You are a hypocrite and salty as ****. 

You're not smart enough to talk your way out of this. Lets recap. You came in here and got mad that I pointed out what a drunken idiot CC is. Then when I explained exactly why, you said "well if he attacked your kid, then okay...blah, blah, blah."

I then went back to his posts talking **** about me, and I see that you liked his posts which confirms to me that you read them and abided them.

To summarize, you did read his posts, knew exactly why I said what I said, then tried to be self righteous and subsequently feign ignorance in a poorly executed lie. You are a hypocrite and salty as ****. 

I don't have the need to lie for attention.  If I say I didn't see it, I didn't see it.  I'm ALWAYS the first guy to admit when he's completely wrong so if I liked a post that was about talking **** about your kids I apologize.  But no matter what you say that doesn't mean I saw the part where he talking **** about kids prior.  What post was it?  

Keep telling yourself whatever you have to though.  You obsess about being "right" like it's your job.  

Archived