155 starved and dehydrated brain doesn't hold up

PlatinumClegg

Nate... I love you dog but after Conor knocks Eddie the **** out your trilogy is going to be a disaster just trying to get back down to your supposed division.

#futureprayerfor12er

He will throw a serious ****ing fit for no ****ing reason. - Nick Diaz.

the game plan to beat Conor is there for everyone, push the pace and watch him fade and run from the mid point of the second, Alvarez will put a torrid pace on McGregor, but forget Alvarez because there is a killer at 145 waiting for his shot at redemption

p.s "supposed division" Nate is 3-3 at WW the Lightweight division IS his division,

the game plan to beat Conor is there for everyone, push the pace and watch him fade and run from the mid point of the second, Alvarez will put a torrid pace on McGregor, but forget Alvarez because there is a killer at 145 waiting for his shot at redemption

p.s "supposed division" Nate is 3-3 at WW the Lightweight division IS his division,

Nate didn't push the pace in either of the two fights. He actually just got his **** beat tbh honest. Nate literally said he was holding back until the later rounds. 

The gameplan is to hold on for dear life and hope to god you don't get knocked out. 

I still dont get why some folks are not understanding that Conor will be fighting at 145 next! Whether he is gonna fight Aldo or not (assuming Aldo loses the interim belt against someone else) that besides the point!

FFS he just said that right after the fight at the octagon interview!!!!

Am I missing something ?!

Archived