How long will Conor duck the real champ for?

carnages

I believe Conor realizes his limitations now and is looking to cash-in before finding an exit strategy. Diaz took his soul and he easily could have lost two in a row. He survived the last fight and all that bravado is dead in the water. He has to rationalize all this by hanging on to the false claim that Nate weighed in at LHW on fight night, but we all know he's a scrawny WW at best.

It's scary to think how badly a real WW like Rory ragdolled Nate and how much stronger Nate is than Conor in the clinch. Conor has the power and length to take out FWs in 1-2 rounds, but anything beyond that is a stretch. LW champion? These last two fights have convinced me that that's an impossible feat.

He'll run from Aldo and most likely do a movie next.

Such a shame. Did you see the bt sport preview showing his UFC career to date? Took me back to the youthful exuberance of the "50gs Dana!" days when he tore through the FW division.

I kinda miss that conor :(

nah, missed it.  but yeah, that Conor is the Conor we should have seen last night.  Now, he fighting safe.

Nate took his soul in the first fight, real talk

nah, missed it. but yeah, that Conor is the Conor we should have seen last night. Now, he fighting safe.

Nate took his soul in the first fight, real talk

He definitely took his swagger. But just as Condit has been in many exciting fights since the Diaz one, I'm hoping there are plenty more to come. I can forgive him for avoiding a repeat by fighting smarter.

He definitely took his swagger. But just as Condit has been in many exciting fights since the Diaz one, I'm hoping there are plenty more to come. I can forgive him for avoiding a repeat by fighting smarter.

He can suck a bag of Richards for ruining what would have been one of the greatest wars in MMA history  

Conor is so mediocre people are making a big deal out of him "beating" a top 10 LW lol. Josh Thomson kicked his head off and got sent to Bellator. Conor will never win a UFC belt and will be stuck with that fake piece of plastic he bought from Chael (It was real when Chael wore it).

cringe

Archived