The Official "Nate got mcdiggled 5 times in one fight" 5 Stages Of Grief Thread

Let's get right to it boys.

83WAkry.png?1

There has been an outcry from Nate fans and Conor haters alike. Posters like 12er and NPW and Classicboxer claiming that the fight did not live up to expectations, and that the wrong fighter had his hand raised at the end.

"The fight was rigged"

"That was a robbery Diaz 2 3 5"

"McCondit was running the whole fight" 

Alas, last night Conor went to town on Nates face for 25 minutes to claim a somewhat controversial majority decision win. He diggled Nate over and over again, dropping him on his butt multiple times through out the course of the night. Had Conor decided to end it at any one of those moments, he likely could have. That is a bitter pill to swallow, but swallow it you must. We saw Nate go against everything he has always stood for. Turning himself into a wrestler, a hugger, a butt scooting wall and stalling, noodle arm'd EXCUSE making sore loser.

I am here to help, friends. I know this can be a difficult time for you all, but there is a light at the end of this dark dark tunnel. Let's take a moment to debunk all of these fallacy's once and for all to start on the road to recovery.

The 5 Stages of Grief:

1. Denial and Isolation: You might be thinking, maybe it's best if I take some time off, maybe hit the cottage to clear my head.. a quick rejuvenation. Do not do this. Isolation is the last thing that should be on your mind.

As should Denial. 12er has been hit the worst by this, but there is still hope for him. He is crying "running" among other things, but I have another explanation. Conor was moving away from Nate to reset, that much is true.. but the reason? He has a zero tolerance policy towards hugging, he just wanted to bang.

Embrace the group, air out your grievances and we can begin the process of acceptance. 

O8avDst.jpg?1

2. Anger: "Not even mad"

A wise man once told me, thee who claims "I'm not even mad", is in fact furious. This is alright. Anger can be good. Use it as a tool to heal yourself from the pent up frustration you are experiencing after the massacre Conor just bestowed upon Nathaniel.

1284940399717-dumpfm-pizzadog-salt_shake

post-406774-0-89842800-1471754087.jpg

3. Bargaining: The next stage of grievance is the bargain. "I want number three," Diaz said. "I gave him number two. I'm ready to go again. F--- that. "Good job today Conor, but we're going for three. For real."

Most of you will demand to run this fight back right away, since it's all tied up 1-1 now. That is okay. These feelings are normal. Lucky for you, Conor is a generous God and a third contest with Nate Diaz is 100% in the cards.

Qwqn48t.jpg?1

4. Depression: The ones that suffer from this the worst are the ones that need help the most.

There will be posters like Bartaloni that will sulk around the forum for the next 6 months, he'll change his av back to Conor McGregor, and might possibly hang himself in a car fire after the despicable welch he just pulled.

We are here for you fellas. Juice, Bart, 12er, CB, NPW... Fobar, Fred, Oz, Lenny, Stomp, Asian_H and others... It can feel like the whole world is closing in on you and there is no way out. But there is a way out. It comes in the form of Acceptance.

Tvm84BS.jpg?1

5. Acceptance: This is the big one. This is when the healing comes full circle and recovery can safely take place. You must accept the fact that Conor McGregor is the better fighter. Nate Diaz is as tough and talented as they get, a true terminator in the cage. But Conor McGregor can not be denied as the real King of MMA.

dNeR5ip.jpg?1

You can experience these stages at any point in the near future. Stay strong and speak freely to attain peace with Conor McGregor beating your favorite fighter. I wish you the best of luck on your path to recovery homies. 

QqcFUHv.jpg?1

Pgwb0CS.jpg?1

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alas, last night Conor went to town on Nates face for 25 minutes to claim a clear cut majority decision win. He diggled Nate time and time again, dropping him on his butt multiple times over the course of the night. Had Conor decided to end it at any one of those times, he surely could have. That is a bitter pill to swallow, but swallow it you must. We saw Nate go against everything he has always stood for, turning into a wrestler, a hugger, a butt scooting wall and stalling, noodle arm'd EXCUSE making sore loser.

This entire paragraph is retarded.

"Clear cut majority decision win" lmfao

Patster is OFFICIALLY the forum's most rational poster right now. Truth has been dropped on both sets of fans all day long.

Is this another evolution?

I've been in favor of this fight since day 1 because I love watching both fight and knew it would be great.

Too many people get blinded by fanboying. It was a damn close fight and both men had great moments. Just enjoy the fight for what it is and move on.

I can't imagine what the trilogy will do to this place. 

I've been in favor of this fight since day 1 because I love watching both fight and knew it would be great.

Too many people get blinded by fanboying. It was a damn close fight and both men had great moments. Just enjoy the fight for what it is and move on.

Totally agree.

I think the trilogy could bring the whole forum down.

fight sucked

and i told you since DAY ONE that Conor would run in the rematch

LoL you went Bezerk for months after the Diaz/Condit fight and you are telling people to just "enjoy the fight for what it is and move on"

Dats phunny yo

LoL you went Bezerk for months after the Diaz/Condit fight and you are telling people to just "enjoy the fight for what it is and move on"

Dats phunny yo

Who did Pat pick in the first fight?

I smoke too many marijuanas to remember details like that

Dats phunny yo

Condit ran from a striking match and did so from the very start of the match, did no damage at all, and never had Diaz in any danger.

Conor walked Nate down, put his back on the fence, landed power shots that busted him up, and sat him down three times. Only when he got tired and didn't want to hug on the fence did he start running. 

Yeah, it looked bad. But if you think it is comparable to the Condit fight, you don't know what you're talking about. 

Condit ran from a striking match and did so from the very start of the match, did no damage at all, and never had Diaz in any danger.

Conor walked Nate down, put his back on the fence, landed power shots that busted him up, and sat him down three times. Only when he got tired and didn't want to hug on the fence did he start running. 

Yeah, it looked bad. But if you think it is comparable to the Condit fight, you don't know what you're talking about.

Enjoy that fight for what it was and move on my friend

Archived