This is just terrible, producer of 42 falsly made real life pitcher a racist

WhyatEarp

just because once a year you friend blacks up with boot polish..........

No, seriously, I have a black friend.

He is really black.

Well, not REALLY black, not like Charlie Murphy black, more like Ice Cube black.

Not to be confused with Ice T, because I might be darker than that hig hog.

Not saying that I'm blacker than Ice T though, that dude is 30 times more gangsta than I will ever be.

Then again, Ice T is kind of Jewey, that guy is loaded but he has a vending machine in his house and makes his friends pay for snacks.

But don't take that as a kind of antisemitism, because I also have a Jewish friend.

He is really black.

Well, not REALLY black, not like Charlie Murphy black, more like Ice Cube black.

Not saying that I'm blacker than Ice T though, that dude is 30 times more gangsta than I will ever be.

Then again, Ice T is kind of Jewey, that guy is loaded but he has a vending machine in his house and makes his friends pay for snacks.

But don't take that as a kind of antisemitism, because I also have a Jewish friend.

LMFAO thank you for posting that, so good

He is really black.

Lmao. I saw that episode of Cribs at Ice T's house. I was like "wtf he really has a vending machine for his friends???"

He is really black.

You're probably the most cosmopolitan man on the forum.

Archived