3m40seconds to go in the 3rd...

Bobmyster

The most I can find online is this article stated his barred because he hasn't paid his fees to the NAC

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/20/12569834/nick-diaz-not-cornering-brother-nate-against-conor-mcgregor-at-ufc-202

Correct. I heard he owes 75k from his suspension. Nsac said if he pays 25k of it he can corner nate

Nick will fight again. Prob gonna fight Robbie next after they hammer out the details.

I really hope so. Robbie is one of the few that would fit the criteria. A huge name, big money fight, a brawler who won't wrestle him, etc. I just get the sense that hammering out details with Nick Diaz would be a tall order haha

I really hope so. Robbie is one of the few that would fit the criteria. A huge name, big money fight, a brawler who won't wrestle him, etc. I just get the sense that hammering out details with Nick Diaz would be a tall order haha

He's def got the diva mentality. I can see Dana getting fed up with negotiations and just releasing him from his contract. On the other hand the Diaz name has never been more popular, I wonder what kind of draw Nick is now that Nate blew up.

Hammering out an IQ test would be nearly impossible. 

Coloring books are more his speed.

Guy can't come up with $75,000 and his brother supposedly made a couple mill for the first fight. LOL

Those two will be in homeless shelters by the time they're 60 years old.

Nick doesn't seem like the kind of dude who would let his little brother pay his debts. Also, having him in the corner might have helped, but it isn't 25K worth of help, Nick probably has no intention of paying that unless and until he has a fight scheduled. If he never fights again, why pay 75K in a bull**** fine.

He could have gotten caught selling weed at an elementary school and got fined less than that ****.

Nick doesn't seem like the kind of dude who would let his little brother pay his debts. Also, having him in the corner might have helped, but it isn't 25K worth of help, Nick probably has no intention of paying that unless and until he has a fight scheduled. If he never fights again, why pay 75K in a **** fine.

He could have gotten caught selling weed at an elementary school and got fined less than that ****.

He could've been caught doing a lot of things and got fined less than that.

It just feels like $75,000 should be nothing if you're getting a check for two mill. Maybe that's just me.

He could've been caught doing a lot of things and got fined less than that.

It just feels like $75,000 should be nothing if you're getting a check for two mill. Maybe that's just me.

A check for 2 million is closer to 1 million after taxes, and 75K is almost 10% of the purse.

**** that.

Archived