All Mcgregor did was run....

snapdad

1st fight: Nate by sub after making Conor shoot for a TD when he was about to get KOd.

2nd: Conor wins by a very close decision ...

Hmmmmm

because McGregor got tired, completely one sidedly dominanted Diaz first 2 rounds, Diaz had 20lbs on McGregor when smaller fighters fight bigger guys at elite level like the ufc they going get tired, McGregor untouchable at 155 or 145

God, these McGregor fans are stupid.  Now he is untouchable at 155 and Diaz is carrying 20 lbs - how much more fiction can we pile on this?

This leprechaun gets mauled in to quitting the first time and then barely gets by the second time around, yet once again we hear how he is a world beater.  Diaz is a middling lightweight at best.  Leprechaun got KO'ed and quit to him.  In what world is he untouchable at 155.

These people really are the lower echelon of the IQ scale. 

God, these McGregor fans are stupid.  Now he is untouchable at 155 and Diaz is carrying 20 lbs - how much more fiction can we pile on this?

This leprechaun gets mauled in to quitting the first time and then barely gets by the second time around, yet once again we hear how he is a world beater.  Diaz is a middling lightweight at best.  Leprechaun got KO'ed and quit to him.  In what world is he untouchable at 155.

Hello jblackford.  What do you mean these people??

For the record, WhyattEarp is NOT a Conor fan.  He's a generic troll.

You know how hard I work to keep our reputation intact so I hope you will take this on board.  I firmly believe that Conor is highly "touchable" at LW.

giphy.gif

I don't know. Your story seems to evolve. I didn't know you were a mcgregor fan until Saturday. It's a lot to digest.

I'm a fan of the show. He brings the emotion and the excitement. 

There have been guys like GSP that can bring the show. He can fill up a stadium in Canada with 50,000 people, but he can't keep me awake during his fight. That's the difference.

I'm a fan of the show. He brings the emotion and the excitement. 

There have been guys like GSP that can bring the show. He can fill up a stadium in Canada with 50,000 people, but he can't keep me awake during his fight. That's the difference.

That's what drew me in as well.  I didn't really start paying attention to him until the Brandao fight in Ireland.  The spectacle and crowd reaction made me stop and pay attention

I just watched the fight again and Conor ruined Diaz on the feet. All Diaz could do was walk Conor down to the cage and hold him there. That was pathetic to watch a Diaz do that. He had 17 takedown attempts too.. Diaz always complains he wants hitters and when he gets a hitter he turns into a point fighter.

If he was the fighter that the hype makes him out to be, I think I would at least respect him, but he isn't. Not even close.

Sounds like you should really be mad at the UFC, homie.

Conor is not in charge. The fact that they gave him favorable matchups and fast-tracked him to the Aldo fight, then allow him to take two consecutive fights while holding the title, is all someone else's decision. All of those things. If it was a respectable company, where ranking matter, he would've fought Darren Elkins and got humped to death for a solid 30-27 Elkins a looong time ago.

I just watched the fight again and Conor ruined Diaz on the feet. All Diaz could do was walk Conor down to the cage and hold him there. That was pathetic to watch a Diaz do that. He had 17 takedown attempts too.. Diaz always complains he wants hitters and when he gets a hitter he turns into a point fighter.

It was a pathetic fight all the way around. When diaz wanted to exchange McGregor started up the merry-go-round. Pitiful.

Conor is not in charge. The fact that they gave him favorable matchups and fast-tracked him to the Aldo fight, then allow him to take two consecutive fights while holding the title, is all someone else's decision. All of those things. If it was a respectable company, where ranking matter, he would've fought Darren Elkins and got humped to death for a solid 30-27 Elkins a looong time ago.

Don't blame him for taking everything he can get. However, that fact and his mouth don't make him a special fighter.

It was a pathetic fight all the way around. When diaz wanted to exchange McGregor started up the merry-go-round. Pitiful.

When Diaz wanted to hug conor with his forward pressure to pin him against the cage conor moved away to reset and stop him from doing that point fighting bs.

Face the facts, Conor diggled Nate so many times in that fight that he turned him into a wall and stalling wrestler.

Fast track?

He went 7-0 with 6 first round knockouts of all top 10 FW and former LW's.

Don't blame him for taking everything he can get. However, that fact and his mouth don't make him a special fighter.

No what makes him a special fighter is his insane skills inside the cage. He has the best boxing in the ufc hands down.

When Diaz wanted to hug conor with his forward pressure to pin him against the cage conor moved away to reset and stop him from doing that point fighting bs.

Face the facts, Conor diggled Nate so many times in that fight that he turned him into a wall and stalling wrestler.

Give me a ****ing break. He ran a marathon to avoid taking strikes that he couldn't take as evidenced in the first fight.

I don't care to engage with you. You're delusional and it upsets me that you were born.

Give me a **** break. He ran a marathon to avoid taking strikes that he couldn't take as evidenced in the first fight.

I don't care to engage with you. You're delusional and it upsets me that you were born.

You are insane.... Every time Nate got close to conor he clinched. Go watch the fight dummy. I am speaking facts not opinion. Nate held conor against the cage for 12min or some ridiculous bs like that. The last thing he wanted to do was strike with Conor and that is a fact.

LEL

Who are you talking to with this nonsense? Show me some **** respect.

Dustin was a top 10 and is now a lw

Siver was a top 10 lw

Brimage was not ranked at the time

Mendes was a top 1 contender

Diego won the ult fighter and was top 10 or 15

Max Holloway was top 10 and is now top 3

Jose Aldo was 10 year undefeated p4p #1 fw GOAT

If you try and tell me that is not impressive because he didn't face more wrestlers you need to realize he fought all dangerous high ranked fighters in the ufc and beat them by ko.

Dustin was a top 10 and is now a lw

Siver was a top 10 lw

Brimage was not ranked at the time

Mendes was a top 1 contender

Diego won the ult fighter and was top 10 or 15

Max Holloway was top 10 and is now top 3

Jose Aldo was 10 year undefeated p4p #1 fw GOAT

If you try and tell me that is not impressive because he didn't face more wrestlers you need to realize he fought all dangerous high ranked fighters in the ufc and beat them by ko.

all midgets who walk around 150 max

nate-diaz-punches-conor-mcgregor-during-

dominant ^^

ufc-202-conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-scoreca

not dominant ^^

Would have much rather seen him get a finish don't get me wrong but I think this is almost as impressive.

Nate's known for being cardio monster and it isn't like Conor is a wrestler and could just spam a few takedowns to try and eat up some time in top control he went toe to toe with him for 5 rounds on the feet and beat his **** up. Not many who could do that.

who got deductions for cuts?  damage isnt part of the scoring process

its actually not true.... damage was part of the older system, and has now been re-defined in the amended rules which will come into effect in Jan next year. There are excerpts floating around which specifically mention lacerations, swelling, reduced cardio and or mental state directly resultant of an opponent being held in high esteem.

its actually not true.... damage was part of the older system, and has now been re-defined in the amended rules which will come into effect in Jan next year. There are excerpts floating around which specifically mention lacerations, swelling, reduced cardio and or mental state directly resultant of an opponent being held in high esteem.

negative. Mark Goddard has said, damage is not part of the scoring system  

not sure why you would bring up an old scoring system when talking about a fight that happened this weekend under the current scoring system

Archived