Nate Diaz is such a ***** for money

BearTrapp

Nate directly after conor mcgregor vs diaz 1: "Im done with him I just wanna move on to the next opponent"

Nate after he got his paycheck for that same fight: "Only person I wanna fight is conor"

He's not got the most brain cells to work with but he has enough to know he wants money.

I guarantee you if the ufc isn't fake right now it will be very very soon when they have fights that make as much money as this purely based on drama...

Nate directly after conor mcgregor vs diaz 1: "Im done with him I just wanna move on to the next opponent"

Nate after he got his paycheck for that same fight: "Only person I wanna fight is conor"

He's not got the most brain cells to work with but he has enough to know he wants money.

I guarantee you if the ufc isn't fake right now it will be very very soon when they have fights that make as much money as this purely based on drama...

That's a pretty big "if".

wow, I take it you would have turned down the $2m then.

He didn't care about fighting a guy he just beat but the UFC offered it to him and even more cash than last time, why wouldn't he take it & why wouldn't he lay back with the now $3m in his bank chilling until the UFC opens its wallet again for the 3rd fight cause he knows they will.

Perhaps now he has the money hes not bothered about the titles anymore, I don't blame him, hes hardly a Champ in the makings anyway.

LOL. 

Theres nothing wrong with a fighter wanting to make money.

And if the UFC ever became "fake" it would be outed in a matter of weeks (maybe days) and completely implode. It won't happen and it's ridiculous to suggest that it potentially already has.

LOL. 

And if the UFC ever became "fake" it would be outed in a matter of weeks (maybe days) and completely implode. It won't happen and it's ridiculous to suggest that it potentially already has.

Oh, it's fake already. You can stay in La La Land, but the rest of us are onto it.

LOL. 

Because combat sports have always been on the up and up due to the very logic you put forth....right?

Archived