When Maia taps out Condit...

OzPride

Condit sucks, but he'll probably beat Maia easily by 4th round TKO when Maia can't even hold his arms up from his **** cardio.

Maia won't tap him, he doesn't even attempt subs, he gets into mount and then goes chest to chest. 

Condit sucks, but he'll probably beat Maia easily by 4th round TKO when Maia can't even hold his arms up from his **** cardio.

Maia won't tap him, he doesn't even attempt subs, he gets into mount and then goes chest to chest. 

He only gets them when guys do retarded **** at the end of hugfests since there is nothing to lose 

He only gets them when guys do retarded **** at the end of hugfests since there is nothing to lose 

It's incredible to me that people cheer for a dude who goes chest to chest when they hate on GSP.

Same thing with idiots who defend McCondit but **** on Condit. 

Nick Diaz is a draw though. Pettis vs Dos Anus did 300K buys. Henderson vs Pettis did 270K buys.

UFC 137: Diaz vs. Penn did 280k. So what you just said is that Showtime is as big of a draw as Nick Diaz.

Before you continue with unnecessary Showtime hate, take a peek at that card next Saturday, and then thank your lucky stars that Showtime is fighting. LOL

UFC 137: Diaz vs. Penn did 280k. So what you just said is that Showtime is as big of a draw as Nick Diaz.

Before you continue with unnecessary Showtime hate, take a peek at that card next Saturday, and then thank your lucky stars that Showtime is fighting. LOL

Nick vs GSP did 950K buys. GSP vs Hendricks did 630. 

Why would I care about Pettis vs the dude who tapped out from a sprawl? 

Nick vs GSP did 950K buys. GSP vs Hendricks did 630. 

Why would I care about Pettis vs the dude who tapped out from a sprawl? 

You're not a real fighting fan if you don't like Showtime. Have fun watching Condit sprint away from a Demian Maia kiss.

Btw, GSP consistently draws big numbers. I'm not impressed. 

You're not a real fighting fan if you don't like Showtime. Have fun watching Condit sprint away from a Demian Maia kiss.

Btw, GSP consistently draws big numbers. I'm not impressed. 

He consistently did around 500K buys. Diaz almost pushed him to a million.

Condit sucks is the first thing I said in this thread.

Lauzon vs Miller is the best fight on this card. Their first fight was a war.

He consistently did around 500K buys. Diaz almost pushed him to a million.

Condit sucks is the first thing I said in this thread.

Lauzon vs Miller is the best fight on this card. Their first fight was a war.

Surprised they didn't hide it on the Fight Pass prelims, because that seems to be the thing to do now.

Surprised they didn't hide it on the Fight Pass prelims, because that seems to be the thing to do now.

The fight pass prelims are often the best fights on the card. Lauzon melting Sanchez on fight pass was probably the best moment of UFC 200. 

Midget Dong vs Mexican hillbilly some months back was a FOTY contender on fight pass prelims.

UFC 137: Diaz vs. Penn did 280k. So what you just said is that Showtime is as big of a draw as Nick Diaz.

Nohandsthony was not a contributing factor to that cards buy rate mate and you know it.

JJ, Hendricks vs Brown, Reem vs Roy were the contributing factors to that cards sales.

JJ as in Joanna? Against Carla Esparza?? lol.. Please.

Hendricks is not a draw, neither is Matt Brown. Reem will prove he sucks as a PPV draw in about three weeks, when him and Stipe do 250k. Try again. Come up with a new excuse.

Maybe he can beat up Jake Matthews?

Kevin Lee made that look like a freebie.

that was a dark day indeed. There was some Caribbean joojoo going on in that fight. It's a shame our education system is so homophobic and doesn't allow wrassling in juniour primary like over there :(

that was a dark day indeed. There was some Caribbean joojoo going on in that fight. It's a shame our education system is so homophobic and doesn't allow wrassling in juniour primary like over there :(

You guys clearly aren't allowed to fight each other at all.

Makes for a stable society, but some canly ****fighters. 

Maia is a bit of a one trick pony, he wont make it against an "ultimate fighter" who can KO on the feet & at least do well on the ground.

hes only been Ko'd once (Nate Marquardt) yes he relies on his Jiu Jitsu but he is a smart fighter that just keeps getting better.  His last fight against Brown was decent.

Archived