1. 1. Cowboy's next victim should be...

• Lawler
    • Rory
    • Kelvin
    • Hendricks
    • Dong Hyun Kim
    • Matt Brown
    • Condit

After that performance you'd have to give him someone legit in the top 10.. maybe top 5?

Who should get fed to Cerrone next?

So many exciting fights after his recent win.. would love to see him face a legit top 10 or a gatekeeper who bangs...

list of potential victims who aren't currently booked... or haven't been cut yet

Robbie (OMFG FOTDecade)

Rory (sick striking matchup)

Kelvin (too fat)

Hendricks (too fat too)

Dong

Gunnar

Brown - probably cut but would be a sick matchup too

Larkin - after decimating Canghey he could be exciting too

any other suggestions?

yep, Cerrone said Alvarez has his belt & he's goin' 155 next (post-fight cage interview)

I know MMA math doesn't work but I just don't see Dana giving Cowboy a shot at Alvarez.

(Think about it the guy who murked Cowboy in one round got murked in one round by this guy.)

Conor is the fight to make and possibly give Cowboy the first shot if Conor wins it as you know they could sell a rivalry between those two.

Would be a great welcoming committee for Nick Diaz , We would be assured a hell of a fight with some nice technical striking and if it goes to the ground the chance of a slick submission is a real possibility.

Another great fight common sense wise would be Larkin, Both men are coming off dominant quick wins so both are now ready to get back into camp at same time, Both have that steam from their wins to help sell a potential fight, It would be Larkin power vs Cowboys technique it would be really interesting fight and a real push should Larkin win and a real indicator of Cowboy at WW should Cowboy win

One thing that I think we can all agree on was that combo Donald put together to end the fight was just......

67789-Jim-Carrey-beautiful-gif-UYfb.gif

Not sure if you realize this, but Cerrone already beat Eddie Alvarez.

And it wasn't close. Eddie couldn't land anything at all.

Yeah but that was old Eddie not Eddie who is sparring a billion rounds before each fight.

One thing that I think we can all agree on was that combo Donald put together to end the fight was just......

67789-Jim-Carrey-beautiful-gif-UYfb.gif

Yeah but that was old Eddie not Eddie who is sparring a billion rounds before each fight.

It wasn't even two years ago. lol

Eddie can't sniff Cowboy's nuts. He loses that fight 100/100 times.

Archived