T.J. Babyshaw on next BW title shot

xFINISHxHIMx

Its gotta be either Faber or Garbrandt for him next. That's his biggest shot at actually bringing in any numbers. 

Cody would big brother him.  He's a big bantamweight and TJ is a small one.  Faber vs Dillashaw is the fight that could headline something on Fox and Faber can get one more good payday as a fighter.

Cody vs TJ eliminates the 1 of the top 3 contenders.  Whoever wins Lineker vs Dodson is in a good position at bantamweight but they are too small to be champion of that division.  If they did hit a home run they wouldn't defend it.

Cody would big brother him.  He's a big bantamweight and TJ is a small one.  Faber vs Dillashaw is the fight that could headline something on Fox and Faber can get one more good payday as a fighter.

Cody vs TJ eliminates the 1 of the top 3 contenders.  Whoever wins Lineker vs Dodson is in a good position at bantamweight but they are too small to be champion of that division.  If they did hit a home run they wouldn't defend it.

Damn, is the bantamweight division getting interesting or am I taking crazy pills?

Damn, is the bantamweight division getting interesting or am I taking crazy pills?

It's a solid division.  I wish they would just force DJ to come up by scrapping flyweight (I'd rather see that as a lol WMMA division).  He has no competition there and the top flyweights have done well at bantamweight in the past.

It's a solid division.  I wish they would just force DJ to come up by scrapping flyweight (I'd rather see that as a lol WMMA division).  He has no competition there and the top flyweights have done well at bantamweight in the past.

Ye DJ needs to move up although I am actually pretty excited for this tournament of champions TUF tourney. Should be a lot of big ego's in the house this season. Although, whoever wins will inevitably get destroyed by mighty mouse.

Archived