Catching Dirty Paedophiles

NangaParbatWinter16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWD4fWUbkd4

Scary bloody thing is there are so many of the dirty rat ****s, All these paedo catchers and it does not even make a dent in the amount of the creatures grooming our kids. they are all amongst us, working beside us, living beside us, married , they have kids, they need hanging so they do

the thing is, the numbers of them now are no greater than before unfortunately, we are just more aware of what happens now.

i have said it before what i would like to do with these people.   go back to the days we had institutions that used them for medical trials.  drugs always need to be used on humans eventually before put on the market so might as well use people like this that have no place in society and at least their lives would have been used for good

Give them to medical testing so at least they can still be of use to society.  

Save the animals and let labs test medicine and makeup on them instead of animals.

Someone needs a kidney transplant?  Just take one of theirs.

Most probably the only use we can get out of the rats, Just cant believe how many there is, there is video after video of them getting caught and its not even the tip of the problem

As far as i'm concerned after what happened with my ex hanging and shooting are tame punishments if the person is certainly guilty. 

I like to think of myself as a good law abiding person that would never harm anyone but if i met the guy that did that to her even though i can rationalize he's not worth it and it wouldn't make me feel better i'm not so certain i would be able to stop myself from going full savage reptile mode and putting an axe through his face and i'm not exactly pleased with myself for having those kinds of thoughts. I even know a few people that could help me find him rather easily if he's still alive or in jail or whatever but i never did and never will go there for that POS.  

This topic itself makes me extremely uncomfortable even when people make jokes about it i don't know how to react to it. I have a pretty dark sense of humor and can laugh at just about anything but stuff like that now i usually just see red then get depressed momentarily and have to mentally slap myself and move on. It's worse when someone i really like jokes about it because on top of the anger and sorrow i also get disappointed. I'm not even above laughing at some jokes about it like for instance Louis CK has made jokes that i laughed at and i don't know how to feel about that. 

For the longest time i never talked about what happened to my ex. I tried to block that chapter out of my life completely like it never happened but when my dad and brother passed it all came back again and i did a lot of soul searching going over all my faults, my failures, tragic events that happened over the course of my life all the way back to childhood that all had a big impact on the way i think both in negative and positive ways and as painful as that was it helped me to better myself and evaluate the causes behind some of ignorance, my ego, my excuses i was making  for not living up to my potential because i'd buried all that stuff deep inside for so long. I definitely still have a long way to go but i am making progress day by day.  

I'm very interested in psychology and the power of positive/negative thought and how it attracts/repels people. Most of my life I've never been one to talk much about personal things or my feelings on things that much but after my dad and brother passed i finally cultivated the courage to talk about things and i started doing sort of a social experiment both IRL and on here where i'd casually share certain things be it tragedy or some of my faults/failures and what i learned from it and what i noticed is it makes people uncomfortable and you start to see people distance themselves from you either because it reminds them of their own sad things or they start to think you might be lol dangerous or crazy. The reality of what i found or at least my perception is that people pretend to care but in actuality most don't and fair enough on a certain level as everyone has their own stuff to deal with and nobody likes to feel like they are burdening anyone. 

Before my dad and brother passed i was on that sympathy but had my own troubles to worry about side of things listening and caring about others problems but after i became very emphatic towards others to the point where i can almost actually feel what other people are going through and i mean really actually feel it. It's so bizarre to me and I've even had a few experiences that were damn near paranormal in my eyes to be that much of a coincidence. At the same time with the trust issues i have i'm always wary of being too empathetic. Oddly enough I've been able to get over a lot of this stuff more so with damn strangers over the internet lol than i have with people in person which i'm much more reluctant to do.

Archived