Most Violent Countries on Earth

NangaParbatWinter16

Strangely the places I expected to be on the list are not and some of the most beautiful places on earth do make the list. Strangely even a brutal war cannot get places like Iraq and Afghanistan onto the top 5 list.

By Murder per 100,000 citizens and total murder number

1) Honduras with a rate of 84 murders per 100,000 civilians and a total of 5936

2) El Salvador with a rate of 64.2 per 100,000 civilians and a total 

3) Venezuela with a rate of 62 per 100,000 civilians and a total 

4) U.S Virgin Islands with a rate of 52 per 100,000 and a total of 56

5) Lesotho in Africa with a rate of 38 per 100,000 and a total of 762

The above are the most violent per population but in terms of actual murders the list dramatically changes with our crazy Brazilians topping the charts

1) Brazil .. Total Murders in 2014 = 50,647 

2) India ... Total Murders in 2014 = 41,623

3) Mexico ... Total murders in 2013 = 19,669

4) Venezuela ...Total Murders in 2014 = 19,030

5) South Africa.... Total Murders in 2014 = 17,805 

I have watched enough crazy videos online to know Brazil is a crazy violent place but more than double the murder rates of Mexico? Nearly triple the murders of South Africa. 50,000 murders in one year is an epidemic. The crazy thing about all the countries in both top 5 lists is they are all exotic places with beautiful beaches and sun yet they are all nuts

Strangely the places I expected to be on the list are not and some of the most beautiful places on earth do make the list. Strangely even a brutal war cannot get places like Iraq and Afghanistan onto the top 5 list.

By Murder per 100,000 citizens and total murder number

1) Honduras with a rate of 84 murders per 100,000 civilians and a total of 5936

2) El Salvador with a rate of 64.2 per 100,000 civilians and a total 

3) Venezuela with a rate of 62 per 100,000 civilians and a total 

4) U.S Virgin Islands with a rate of 52 per 100,000 and a total of 56

5) Lesotho in Africa with a rate of 38 per 100,000 and a total of 762

The above are the most violent per population but in terms of actual murders the list dramatically changes with our crazy Brazilians topping the charts

1) Brazil .. Total Murders in 2014 = 50,647 

2) India ... Total Murders in 2014 = 41,623

3) Mexico ... Total murders in 2013 = 19,669

4) Venezuela ...Total Murders in 2014 = 19,030

5) South Africa.... Total Murders in 2014 = 17,805 

I have watched enough crazy videos online to know Brazil is a crazy violent place but more than double the murder rates of Mexico? Nearly triple the murders of South Africa. 50,000 murders in one year is an epidemic. The crazy thing about all the countries in both top 5 lists is they are all exotic places with beautiful beaches and sun yet they are all nuts

The crazy part is that Colombia is not topping the latinamerican countries being in a "civil war" whereas Mexico Venezuela and Brazil are not. River ape Savages :P

r we not including 3rd world countries? where is Scotland?

Told you before son Scotland is a civilised country, we have the odd murder and a few tabbing and slashings but we are civilised, You should know this though considering it was us that civilised your whole country, we came over tamed your Indians and built the foundations of your land

Told you before son Scotland is a civilised country, we have the odd murder and a few tabbing and slashings but we are civilised, You should know this though considering it was us that civilised your whole country, we came over tamed your Indians and built the foundations of your land

The lie detector test determined that that is a lie.

Damn Sinister on defending TUF faster than a Conor McGregor tap, Ahhhh I get it now is that the reason TUF does not have a missus? Have I just offended your adopted baby daddy?

2012-02-01-FamilyPortrait_2.jpeg

TUF is my favorite Power Bottom, I can't have Scootish Randies running around trying to hurt his feelers just because they come from the icehole of the British Isles.

TUF is my favorite Power Bottom, I can't have Scootish Randies running around trying to hurt his feelers just because they come from the icehole of the British Isles.

Nah man you got that **** twisted, Scotland is at the top we are the face and heart of the UK whereas England is at the bottom the **** hole of the uk, Wales doesnt count because its full of guys in welly boots and raincoats sodomising sheep

Nah man you got that **** twisted, Scotland is at the top we are the face and heart of the UK whereas England is at the bottom the **** hole of the uk, Wales doesnt count because its full of guys in welly boots and raincoats sodomising sheep

Lol, you're flogging a dead horse mate, I've learnt that the subtleties of Great Britain are lost on these pesky Americans.

I even posted a venn diagram once to explain it all but they still refer to Conor as being British from time to time and refer to "you Europeans".

Lol, you're flogging a dead horse mate, I've learnt that the subtleties of Great Britain are lost on these pesky Americans.

I even posted a venn diagram once to explain it all but they still refer to Conor as being British from time to time and refer to "you Europeans".

You would think he was from all the press he gets here in the UK, BT Sports boast about him as if he is one of our own yet he is as foreign to us as Nate Diaz, in fact Conor hates the English so Diaz is probably more Brit friendly than Conor. Give the time to one of our many talents is my opinion

It's not our fault, all of you gingers look alike.

Hard to gauge with the stats. Ive been to 20ish countries and the unsafest I've ever felt was in Papua New Guinea. The whole place felt like I could get my head cut off or raped or something by those bbc monsters, and every woman looked like they had the aids. And I had to have the most injections before travelling there. I think you gauge it by how safe you feel in the safest place eg airport, government buildings etc. This is violent though so most of that was irrelevant wasn't it lol

You were in the European Union and trying claim you weren't European. 

If we have to let Floridians claim they are American, then you can't deny your European heritage.

That said, now I mostly call you a European because it gets an easy rustle out of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF-IlQ1bcQA

3rd. Mexico. About twenty years ago, five of us rented a huge RV and toured Mexico. We got lost and ended up in the middle of nowhere, a small town straight out of a Tarantino movie. Drinking Tequila and Beers in a bar, I just knew we were being cased and set up. Whispers and phone calls, more people turning up and staring. No response to conversation. A genuine thought of, we could all end up buried somewhere. We didn't stay long.

2nd. Somalia. Twelve year olds would happily cut off someone's head for $10. **** - hole.

1st. Istanbul/Turkey. Young and naïve we trusted a cab driver who took us to a bar. My mate got stabbed in the backside (LOL) and the three of us had to fight our way out, smashing windows in the process. If we hadn't run out, we weren't getting out alive, I know that much.

Joint 1st.

My house, New Years Day 2002ish. After 18 hours of drinking, I pissed and shat the (brand new) bed. Let's just say, the wife wasn't exactly overjoyed.

3rd. Mexico. About twenty years ago, five of us rented a huge RV and toured Mexico. We got lost and ended up in the middle of nowhere, a small town straight out of a Tarantino movie. Drinking Tequila and Beers in a bar, I just knew we were being cased and set up. Whispers and phone calls, more people turning up and staring. No response to conversation. A genuine thought of, we could all end up buried somewhere. We didn't stay long.

I remember when I was down there about five years ago, my girlfriend and her friend wanted to go into Cancun from Solidaridad, where we were staying at an awesome resort. It was maybe a 45 minute drive. The Mexicans, who lived in Mexico mind you, kept telling us that we shouldn't leave the resort. They were pretty adamant about it. One of the concierges pulled me aside, and asked if I was taking any other guys with me. I wasn't planning on it, and he looked at me like I was out of my mind. lol..

We just went to an upscale mall on the coast. Ate at the Hard Rock. They shopped a bit. I stood around on the beach outside the place for the most part. Nothing crazy. The only thing out of the ordinary that I noticed was that there were literal tanks on the streets. LOL.. Tanks on the interstate. That was a new one.

My brother was in Jamaica and they went to a bar outside the resort. Jamaican mafia pulled knives on them and tried to force them to buy heroin.

On the same trip my brother was drunk walking with a friend, a van came screeching to a stop by them and opened the sliding door, a girl tried to push him into it. He just casually side stepped her and kept walking. My friend said it was hilarious at the time that he didn't even seem to care that they just tried to kidnap him.

They didn't leave the resort the rest of the trip.

My brother was in Jamaica and they went to a bar outside the resort. Jamaican mafia pulled knives on them and tried to force them to buy heroin.

On the same trip my brother was drunk walking with a friend, a van came screeching to a stop by them and opened the sliding door, a girl tried to push him into it. He just casually side stepped her and kept walking. My friend said it was hilarious at the time that he didn't even seem to care that they just tried to kidnap him.

They didn't leave the resort the rest of the trip.

LOL, why wouldn´t they just take the money :P

Archived