R.I.P. Anthony Pettis

BART-O-LINI

I think it's a good move, to at least try out for him.  He's one of the potentially, most exciting fighters and has been in the past but it's obvious that he's done at Lightweight, he's got to at least try Featherweight and see how he translates over to the lower weight, he wasn't ever a power hitter or anything obviously so that's not really a concern, but now he's going to have guys that are faster up against him which will take a little away from one of his biggest strengths.  

I just hope this gets him back to exciting fights...

You sound like an idiot.

Go watch him turn Gilbert Melendez into a panic wrestler with his fists.

Gil nearly diggled him with hooks again the cage. If I recall it was a body kick that set up the finish for Pettis, not the hands.

Fred, why did you pick the Showtime fight as our tiebreaker, if you think Chuckie Olives is going to get crushed?!

I wanted you to win, damnit. You winning the tournament would be the best thing that's ever happened to us.

See freddie this is what I mean. He acts like he wants you to win, so when you do, he can act like he didn't care. If he beats you, he'll boast and say he murdered you.

See freddie this is what I mean. He acts like he wants you to win, so when you do, he can act like he didn't care. If he beats you, he'll boast and say he murdered you.

Its a good plan stop hatin

Its a good plan stop hatin

Archived