Attention Druncle Polo

12еr

Strange to see someone white knighting on this forum when it's not about WMMA.

Denison would be proud, m8.

lol m8 you started a thread with a can in the OP and you didn't see this coming? Even a hillbilly like Denison would know better. 

lol m8 you started a thread with a can in the OP and you didn't see this coming? Even a hillbilly like Denison would know better. 

I expect better from you, m8. You are usually an innovator with your rustle, you are just phoning it in today.

I expect better from you, m8. You are usually an innovator with your rustle, you are just phoning it in today.

lol well my initial response was to post a meme of your team but you move so much i couldn't remember what team you identify with now. Since Seattle and Mass are the last 2 places you've lived this could get very ugly. 

lol well my initial response was to post a meme of your team but you move so much i couldn't remember what team you identify with now. Since Seattle and Mass are the last 2 places you've lived this could get very ugly. 

I don't care about football, or baseball, or basketball, or hockey, or soccer, or any other sport you can dream up really. I only watch MMA.

I'm actually not even sure that Polo cares either, but I know he is from Philly so I rolled the dice.

I don't care about football, or baseball, or basketball, or hockey, or soccer, or any other sport you can dream up really. I only watch MMA.

I'm actually not even sure that Polo cares either, but I know he is from Philly so I rolled the dice.

Oh he cares. You will get a drunken rant later.

This is kind of depressing tbh honest. What did you talk about when you were enlisted and when you bartended. And yes this would trigger Polo. Good work. 

This is kind of depressing tbh honest. What did you talk about when you were enlisted and when you bartended. And yes this would trigger Polo. Good work. 

Any one of an infinite number of topics that don't involve grown men fondling balls.

Oh I do, watching and following the Eagles is my favorite past time, hands down. The only thing that comes close is coaching my son at his wrestling tournaments.

This is kind of depressing tbh honest. What did you talk about when you were enlisted and when you bartended.

LoL At one point I thought 12er and I would have some similarities due to our back grounds but it turns out we don't at all, other than being veterans of the same branch. Oh and vidya games.

. And yes this would trigger Polo. Good work. 

Nah m8, I've lost count of how many times I've heard the same joke.

LoL At one point I thought 12er and I would have some similarities due to our back grounds but it turns out we don't at all, other than being veterans of the same branch. Oh and vidya games.

Nah m8, I've lost count of how many times I've heard the same joke.

You forgot being OG's GOATbox supporters, unlike all the bandwagoners like FH and Carnage.

Edit: you ninja edited video games on there my ninja.

It's bad enough that poor kid was locked in a hot car, but the abuse he is suffering from his parents was revealed when it was noticed he was wearing a Cow****s shirt, in PHILLY!

Your AV looks like Marlon Moraes. Never knew you were a fan of such a GOAT.

marlon_moraes.0.0.jpg

lol meant to post this and forgot but seems relevant now. My only experience that I know of with Philly was at Dos Anjos/Alvarez.

EHIABtr.jpg

Paid "Mr. Lach money" to sit 30 feet from the cage. Sit down and the seats are great. Main card starts and the 3 largest foglets I've ever seen sit down in front of me and my view turns into this for the rest of the evening. 

s5cDoRB.jpg

All from Philly. All drunk. And one indirectly calls me a fegget and when Eddie won I got posh pitted into oblivion. RIP me. 

lol meant to post this and forgot but seems relevant now. My only experience that I know of with Philly was at Dos Anjos/Alvarez.

EHIABtr.jpg

Paid "Mr. Lach money" to sit 30 feet from the cage. Sit down and the seats are great. Main card starts and the 3 largest foglets I've ever seen sit down in front of me and my view turns into this for the rest of the evening. 

s5cDoRB.jpg

All from Philly. All drunk. And one indirectly calls me a fegget and when Eddie won I got posh pitted into oblivion. RIP me. 

lmao EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!

I'm jealous you were able to attend that card.

I lost my **** in my living room when Eddie won that fight and that was after only a few beers. That would have escalated greatly if I were at the fight live and drinking liqueur. LoL TuF be glad you made it out alive.

I can't remember the last time I had that much fun watching a fight since the Eddie/Dos Anjos fight.

Was a great card overall. Even though my seats turned into a s*** show it was still probably my favorite live event. Got to meet so many Randies just walking by (Holloway, Rothwell, even shook Spitsbings hand against my better judgement. 

Was a great card overall. Even though my seats turned into a s*** show it was still probably my favorite live event. Got to meet so many Randies just walking by (Holloway, Rothwell, even shook Spitsbings hand against my better judgement.

Guarantee Fobar wants a hj with that there hand mate

Was pretty cool though. Sat next to an English guy who said he flies over every couple years for big events. Said he always wanted to meet or attend a Bisping fight but never could. Was a big fan. Guy stands up to go to the bathroom and literally runs right into Spits and got to shake his hand. Was a magical weekend for sure. Might have to post some more pics. 

EHIABtr.jpg

s5cDoRB.jpg

LOL

And suddenly you realized that sitting on the floor is great, IF you can manage to get within the first couple rows. I'm 6'5 and the third row is pushing my luck.

We want more deets about the "fegget" part. Please tell me it was because you nudged his arm and he dropped his nachos.

LOL

And suddenly you realized that sitting on the floor is great, IF you can manage to get within the first couple rows. I'm 6'5 and the third row is pushing my luck.

We want more deets about the "fegget" part. Please tell me it was because you nudged his arm and he dropped his nachos.

I kept mean mugging the guy. During Big Country/Black Beast, Roy kept holding on for dear life and the guy yelled quit fighting like a feget and turned around to me and said sorry to any feggets I might have offended. It was a subtle burn.

I kept mean mugging the guy. During Big Country/Black Beast, Roy kept holding on for dear life and the guy yelled quit fighting like a feget and turned around to me and said sorry to any feggets I might have offended. It was a subtle burn.

If it makes you feel any better, I had some hillbilly literally right beside me yelling "suck his ****!" and "who's gonna get the butt?!" over and over and over and over at Chicago fights.

I believe he was trying to incite me somehow. I thought about killing him. Decided I wouldn't be able to get away with it.  :(

If it makes you feel any better, I had some hillbilly literally right beside me yelling "suck his ****!" and "who's gonna get the butt?!" over and over and over and over at Chicago fights.

I believe he was trying to incite me somehow. I thought about killing him. Decided I wouldn't be able to get away with it.  :(

Chicago was surprisingly my favorite crowd. Minneapolis was 3rd world savage. Booing every fight. The only cheering was a brawl that broke out during Ellenberger/Heiron. People trying to gank our seats. And just all around general **** behavior.

Archived