McGregor future fight possibilities

WhyatEarp

First he fights alverez for title at 155 lbs, then if pettis wins at 145 tommrow pettis fights Aldo for 145 lbs title and then McGregor fights winner of Pettis/Aldo

Or

McGregor stays at 145 fights Aldo, and Pettis fights winner of Aldo/McGregor

If Pettis gets a finish tomorrow it opens everything up

yawn

Eddie Alvarez would have McGregor blowing out of his **** in one round, can you imagine McGregors gas tank after being taken down and beat up for 5 minutes when he usually gasses himself in a round and a half throwing punches? Eddie will push a pace that McGregor just cannot handle I will be betting 4 figures on that fact.

Aldo remembers that KO every moment of every moment, every training session every second of down time he is replaying that incident and come the rematch we will see the old Jose Aldo the hungry Aldo that used to hurt people, watch as he destroys that lead leg of McGregors with leg kicks, McGregor has a brilliant chin so he will likely be getting lit up for a few rounds

Eddie Alvarez would have McGregor blowing out of his **** in one round, can you imagine McGregors gas tank after being taken down and beat up for 5 minutes when he usually gasses himself in a round and a half throwing punches? Eddie will push a pace that McGregor just cannot handle I will be betting 4 figures on that fact.

Aldo remembers that KO every moment of every moment, every training session every second of down time he is replaying that incident and come the rematch we will see the old Jose Aldo the hungry Aldo that used to hurt people, watch as he destroys that lead leg of McGregors with leg kicks, McGregor has a brilliant chin so he will likely be getting lit up for a few rounds

McGregor won't gas at 145

First he fights alverez for title at 155 lbs, then if pettis wins at 145 tommrow pettis fights Aldo for 145 lbs title and then McGregor fights winner of Pettis/Aldo

Or

McGregor stays at 145 fights Aldo, and Pettis fights winner of Aldo/McGregor

If Pettis gets a finish tomorrow it opens everything up

I've been trying to tell these idiots that you're like an MMA savant, but they didn't believe it before.

Once they see Showtime vs. McGinger, and Showtime mows him over like a punk, only then will they understand your genius.

I've been trying to tell these idiots that you're like an MMA savant, but they didn't believe it before.

Once they see Showtime vs. McGinger, and Showtime mows him over like a punk, only then will they understand your genius.

There is literally nothing Pettis can do to Conor. He would be a fish in a barrel and get obliterated standing.

Archived