Mike Perry Vs Nick Diaz UFC 207

AxeMurduh

and Mike Perry sits Nick down in the first i just hope Nick wouldnt try to wall and stall a decision out like his lil bro. Mike Perry should fight strictly bangers McG should just stay at WW and fight the real hitters like Platinum Perry and Woodley.

threef

and Mike Perry sits Nick down in the first i just hope Nick wouldnt try to wall and stall a decision out like his lil bro. Mike Perry should fight strictly bangers McG should just stay at WW and fight the real hitters like Platinum Perry and Woodley.

threef

Don't dishespect the mixed martial arts master, homie.

Diaz vs Perry should headline MSG at open weight.  It would crush Conor records.  Forget about weighing in... someone that will bang with Nick?!  I'm ALL IN.

It would not be a fight it would be Nick Tee'ing off on a dude that is so wooden he makes a heavyweight look athletic. dude has power and has managed to find the target so far but as he goes up in class he will find that opening harder to come by and he looks like he has nothing outside of that power.

I will be betting big on him getting beat WHOEVER he fights next time out

Are you against weed too?

Not really. I don't do it, and I don't want to be around people when they are doing it (I'm not a fan of being around anyone that's smoking anything, so that stance isn't weed specific), but otherwise, I have nothing against it.

And are you religious?

Not the slightest bit.

threef

Dude knocked out an Asian and you guys are acting like he has a noteworthy win.

This is going to be like the Kevin Casey bandwagon all over again.

Dude knocked out an Asian and you guys are acting like he has a noteworthy win.

This is going to be like the Kevin Casey bandwagon all over again.

Did i say hes going to be champion? In the words of carnage i dont watch this chit for title fights. At the end of the day i see a jacked gangsta throwing the heaviest of heavy hands so im going to support it.

Did i say hes going to be champion? In the words of carnage i dont watch this chit for title fights. At the end of the day i see a jacked gangsta throwing the heaviest of heavy hands so im going to support it.

You don't watch this **** at all if you think Perry can beat Diaz. Diaz already stood toe to toe and KO'd a harder hitting, blacker, version of Perry by the name of Paul Daley.

You don't watch this **** at all if you think Perry can beat Diaz. Diaz already stood toe to toe and KO'd a harder hitting, blacker, version of Perry by the name of Paul Daley.

I've seen Daley get dirked by a Jap worse than GOAT knees in SF. He's a poor Platinum Perry. Nobody is taking Mike's right hand shot.

Archived