WSOP players enter at ur own RISK

PakaL

This topic was tossT around not to long ago and i'd like to brush up on where the players are @.

Trying to figure if anyone here can actually play and what their screen names are so i DON'T low ball them out of existence. I would feel horrible if i was liable for tilting a fellow MMA fan thus i need to know who U B if u B... So who's who n the REALEST SPORT KNOWN TO MAN texas hoildEM leave ur identity so i take it easy on u if i run into u...Don't B skurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrD hommies if u live n vegas u should know about WSOP if not kick rocks!

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's asking if any of us play online poker.

I haven't really since black friday. There aren't any good sites that let Americans play anymore.

The only site I've been able to play at since then is Bovada and I just got an email from them the other day that said they're discontinuing poker.

The only site I've been able to play at since then is Bovada and I just got an email from them the other day that said they're discontinuing poker.

I have no doubt when you play 1 on 1 at bovada, you're playing a computer that takes your money. I had some of the worst beats ever there.

This is like saying "I train UFC".

No screen names in "WSOP".

We could do a private tournament on Bovada - I will body everyone besides the absent AJ Bearcat

Americans are barred from other than WSOP dot com bro...   And i do have a screen name just ask  its Paco23. I am about to graduate from free rolls n 1 dollar tourneys mixed with a 3 GTD bi weekly. U see you 've got to train and improve like N martial arts or U get netted like a PHISH.

I have no doubt when you play 1 on 1 at bovada, you're playing a computer that takes your money. I had some of the worst beats ever there.

I never suspected bots but i have no doubt their were super users on that site. 

idk. have actually heard they've lost a lot of money MMA betting so i'm kind of surprised they would close up shop when they're raping the dollar on a rake. 

The only time I took MMA winnings in there I got rivered like threef times for everything I won on fights.  I'd flop two pair or trips and some idiot would chase a flush or straight and river that ****.

The only time I took MMA winnings in there I got rivered like threef times for everything I won on fights.  I'd flop two pair or trips and some idiot would chase a flush or straight and river that ****.

same here. it was rigged AF

WAT? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I am actually avoiding many dollars being lost by getting the actual hands on EXPERIENCE in the free rolls. They have them atNoon 4pm  7 pm and 10pm i've actually won plenty of money in them and doubled it in 1 dollar tourneys. Also i read the bad beat story try hitting aaa  kk  to only have a bish hit 4 k's in a GTD big buck 3 dollar buy in right before the bubble. I finished like 10 out of 300 or so. BAD beats and suck outs happen that's where the EXPERIENCE part comes in as you should be able to see a flop and know hold or fold n 5 seconds.  Counting outs and the range of the person in on the pot with you is key.

That monster hands on the flop got rivered 3 times in a row by some idiot chasing a draw?

Variance. It happens. I'm talking about hands where the other player has no business being in the hand. Calls big bets only to hit runner runner or something of that nature. Bovada is the only place I can confidently say had super users and I never even suspected Poker Stars of having them, and they actually got busted for them.

Variance. It happens. I'm talking about hands where the other player has no business being in the hand. Calls big bets only to hit runner runner or something of that nature. Bovada is the only place I can confidently say had super users and I never even suspected Poker Stars of having them, and they actually got busted for them.

They're low balling you to only suck out. Usually you either get a low baller or a DONK doing that and yes i've lost many a monster or 2 pair or trips to them...

peI played professionally for 3 years but i can confirm Sobercubans would push all ur poops in.

You never know as poker has many stages it flows like water and to be gr8 you've got to be skillD in all aspects of it

*. So when you started did you just go in as a green horn or did you put in the GYM time and get your skill up 1st?

I played professionally for 3 years but i can confirm Sobercubans would push all ur poops in.

Dealers are usually good players. I played 6 WSOP events in my lifetime, and cashed twice, but I still don't consider myself to be a good player. Maybe average, but when I go for stretches of playing more frequently, the more confident I get. When I go for stretches of rarely playing, I lose my feel for what's going on.

Was this one on one?

Americans are barred from other than WSOP dot com bro... And i do have a screen name just ask its Paco23. I am about to graduate from free rolls n 1 dollar tourneys mixed with a 3 GTD bi weekly. U see you 've got to train and improve like N martial arts or U get netted like a PHISH.

I don't know a single poker player that plays on WSOP.com

Dealers are usually good players. I played 6 WSOP events in my lifetime, and cashed twice, but I still don't consider myself to be a good player. Maybe average, but when I go for stretches of playing more frequently, the more confident I get. When I go for stretches of rarely playing, I lose my feel for what's going on.

The thing about being a dealer is you sit and deal out horrific beats all day long. It effects your play. I would start making plays that I typically wouldn't make because I saw people at the tables I dealt make them and get super lucky and scrape huge pots.

I'm only good at tournament poker. SNGs are my strongest game. I get walked every time I play a ring game

Online poker produces far more big hands than real poker

People who play real poker are often wrong to play the online version with the same math

Bull ****.

I have over 2 million hands from Full Tilt in my poker tracker and the math is the same. AA holds up the same % of time. People hit 4 of a kind and straight flushes the mathematically correct percent of the time.

You play wayyyy more hands online. At a live table you're going to play anywhere from 20-35 normally depending on the composition of players. Online you can multi-table and see thousands of hands a day.

The same beats happen with the same frequency online as live. If you're losing all the time you need to take a look at your game and quit trying to make it someone else's fault

Archived