Colin Kaepernick is a racist nut job

WhyatEarp

Black people are not oppressed, there are more white Americans living in poverty than black and Hispanic combined, laws require black people to take jobs over qualified white people

White people are the ones being oppressed if the 49ers don't cut Colin Kaepernick for his anti American racist comments they are pathetic

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17401815/colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-sits-national-anthem-prior-preseason-game?ex_cid=sportscenterFB&sf34480771=1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black people are not oppressed, there are more white Americans living in poverty than black and Hispanic combined, laws require black people to take jobs over qualified white people

White people are the ones being oppressed if the 49ers don't cut Colin Kaepernick for his anti American racist comments they are pathetic

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17401815/colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-sits-national-anthem-prior-preseason-game?ex_cid=sportscenterFB&sf34480771=1

So are you racist?  If Kep is racist for thinking blacks are oppressed then your racist for thinking whites are oppressed.  Kaps a **** though and I loved watching my Ravens expose that bum in '12.

So are you racist?  If Kep is racist for thinking blacks are oppressed then your racist for thinking whites are oppressed.  Kaps a **** though and I loved watching my Ravens expose that bum in '12.

The only group discriminated in America happens to be the indo euro group, by state design. The only other group is asian males who get discriminated concerning college acceptance.

I should take 10 minutes and pull up the black mob beats pregnant woman videos on u tube. Or the black mob attacks homeless veteran or black mob kills white man and show EVIDENCE of racism in America. Look up the little girl killed for her bike or the couple molested and then burned alive. So many ACTUAL HATE CRIMES that don't matter. I can also pull up feces on bathroom wall saying racist stuff done by non white. Or swatstika painted on wall by non white etc ect exposing the hoax that is rampant white racism in America... Or i could even say every country founded on earth was the product of genocide yet whitey will still be the fall guy.

So again only Whites are being oppressed? I swear I've been blind to all this oppression I'm up against. Thanks for opening my eyes. Next time i see a Swastika I'll know it wasnt a White guy who drew it. Thanks again

You having the nuts to say white on anyone else genocide is bad while ignoring actual discrimination/genocide in modern times is ignorant. You're hypocrite enough to ignore WHITE GENOCIDE WORLD WIDE you're a special human. A man would see any group being systematically removed and say hey that's F ed up! And to cheer on white genocide while crying about how others were oppressed is something only the mentally challenged would do. And it justifies evils of the past.

Lol white genocide! Just stop, i live in America and i think you do to. White genocide, ok lol.

Anytime a culture is replaced by a foreign one you have genocide genius. What's going in in europe? WHat's going on in every western civilization country? You're like the complacent whites of old who let non whites get discriminated. Colonization is only bad if indo euros do it lmao.

I always thought the 39'ers (they've lost aboot ten points in recent years) made a mistake when they bet on Kaepernick over Alex Smith. I felt with the roster they had at that time, they could have been a contender for the next few seasons.

With that said, I think this was more an issue of Kap afraid he was going to be cut and lose a lot of money, so he chose to do something to make headlines, so that if the 39'ers showed him the door, he could get people to support him claiming the team was wacist.

I always thought the 39'ers (they've lost aboot ten points in recent years) made a mistake when they bet on Kaepernick over Alex Smith. I felt with the roster they had at that time, they could have been a contender for the next few seasons.

With that said, I think this was more an issue of Kap afraid he was going to be cut and lose a lot of money, so he chose to do something to make headlines, so that if the 39'ers showed him the door, he could get people to support him claiming the team was wacist.

That's absolutely it.

I was one of the many people who expected a big rivalry between the Seahawks and the 49ers.

The hawks have loved up to the hype but the 49ers have been a fail.

I agree with the general sentiment but in his defence Kapernick has been the best 49er on the field a number of times. The rest of the team has been terrible.

Agreed, but throwing hissy fits is not the way to go about it.

The squeaky wheel gets oiled first, no one would know or care how he felt if he had stood up with his hand over his heart.

It's not like he stood on or wiped his **** with the flag, how does not standing during the anthem make him a racist nut job?

They were a contender for few years, 1 superbowl and 3 straight conference finals, the superbowl and 2 of those finals were with Cap.

So again only Whites are being oppressed? I swear I've been blind to all this oppression I'm up against. Thanks for opening my eyes. Next time i see a Swastika I'll know it wasnt a White guy who drew it. Thanks again

The media, reverens, some politicians and groups like blm are spewing out so much racist hatred toward white people and they think they being activist its insane , black street gangs are brutally murdering and robbing men women and children every day and when a white police officer arrested one of these terrorist these racist nut jobs are saying the police are racist and make these seriel killers the victims, that's oppression in 2016

Swatiska is Germany Nazis who america fought and help destroy in world war 2

Sick and Tired of every **** hole with a voice stirring up racial hatred, We have this dude here spouting bile about the Black man being oppressed whilst he earns near $20 million a year, Whats wrong with the **** did a whiteman not serve him his Starbucks fast enough, Did whitey not serve him his food fast enough or did "the Man" pull him over because he was only doing 40mph faster than the speed limit in his Ferrari?

These clowns has big social media followings they are put on newspapers, TV interviews and get to chat chit like this its diabolical. America has a white majority of 77% while Black is 13.2% so he should remember that when complaining about Oppression because going by the figures a lot of white people put into his pocket. Idiots like this are as bad as the Westboro church crazies

The fact that this nonsense actually has some support sickens me.

I completely reject the notion that soldiers who fought and died for our country did so to protect the freedom of speech that allows Kap to sit during the anthem as being an acceptable reason for him to disrespect them and the anthem itself.

Sure he has the freedom to protest the anthem, but you can protest and bring awareness in a million different ways that doesn't involve crapping all over those that died to ensure he can make millions and play a game for a living.

Depending on the response.

This is really just a result of the recent trend where famous black athletes have been challenged to do some outreach into these troubled communities, rather than just live the good life.

You can do plenty of outreach that doesn't involve disrespecting the military and national anthem.

Archived