cm punk is a can

SouperDoug

i will bump after 203.

Oh, thank god... We wouldn't want to forget your unique hot take that the guy in his late 30s who has never fought an MMA fight before, and has only been training for a year, and a half isn't the world's greatest fighter.

He most certainly is a can.I feel most us feel Gall should destroy him but something tells me it might end up looking fake.

I would likely be the last to accuse of staging a fight because the repercussions would be astronomical,in the billions and tons of lawsuits,so just not worth the risk.

I need only remind of a fight that had nut case roidman Shamrock,i don't remember his opponent but 100% looked staged.It was not in the UFC but still very risky to stage a fight for fear of lawsuits.

if all goes normal,i expect a walk in the park for Gall but hmmm never can be too sure.Example ,i could walk in that ring and i would expect myself to beat Gall but nobody knows me and would figure no way.Punk is a man,i am sure he has seen a lot and maybe a sponge for learning,i think it better we just wait and see and hope Punk can at least make it an entertaining fight,then all is good.

No way they'll throw the fight, he already backed out like a little **** 4 different times, if they were going to fake it they would have already.  

by the way this is the same guy that complained all the wrestlers in WWE hit him too hard when they were fake hitting him.  

No way they'll throw the fight, he already backed out like a little **** 4 different times, if they were going to fake it they would have already.  

by the way this is the same guy that complained all the wrestlers in WWE hit him too hard when they were fake hitting him.  

if by backed out you mean had injuries and an op, then yes he back out lol

It's been so long since he signed that most WWE/casual MMA fans have forgotten him. I doubt he brings in very many PPV buys at this point. Strike when the iron is hot, his iron is black and cold...

Real 'Wrestling' fans wont ever forget him, just dont know how many will give a crap

Its a circus fight until/if it proves otherwise. I'm interested in seeing it but will be watching with tongue in cheek and one eyebrow slightly raised.

I kind of hope he proves the doubters wrong and it turns out to be the bloodiest dogfight of 2016.

Though I doubt it.

if by backed out you mean had injuries and an op, then yes he back out lol

The last time, he had a staredown in the cage with Gall, then immediately went and scheduled surgery so he could duck the match.  He later claimed he knew, before he got in the cage, but did it anyways.  Riiiiiiiiight.  

He's such a loser that he claimed the WWE doctor made him wrestle with an infection on his back... and then the WWE released a video of the match, zoomed in on his ****, to show that he was lying about it.  

C.M. Punk is a **** and will always be a ****, 5% chance he actually gets in the cage next week.  

Archived