would u stand and trade with me IRL?

SouperDoug

Did you just attempt to make fun of Tiger with Nicholas?

Not sure how u came to this conclusion but I would ban my damn self if that was the case. He's a National Treasure if you will and it's spelled Nicolas you filthy casual.

I think TUF is saying that Nic Cage is irrelevant... which in 2016 is true outside of being hammered with Vince Neil while screaming stop this **** before putting him in a gay bromance headlock on TMZ.

Not at all. TCs comment just made me smile. Funny tho. Was in Vegas a couple days after that ^ happened and ate at Neils restaurant and asked the waitress if she was the one he bodied and she said her dad was actually the owner and he about threw Neil for 5 when he came in to the restaurant to apologize the next day.

I think TUF is saying that Nic Cage is irrelevant... which in 2016 is true outside of being hammered with Vince Neil while screaming stop this **** before putting him in a gay bromance headlock on TMZ.

There is no time or place in this or any other universe where Nic Cage is no longer relevant

Not at all. TCs comment just made me smile. Funny tho. Was in Vegas a couple days after that ^ happened and ate at Neils restaurant and asked the waitress if she was the one he bodied and she said her dad was actually the owner and he about threw Neil for 5 when he came in to the restaurant to apologize the next day.

Nic should've thrown HANDS... none of that sissy screaming and headlock crap while wasted and coked up.

His straight to DVD movies say otherwise, m8.  This isn't 1987...

True genius doesnt last forever, Einstein came up with e=mc2 then basically sat on his **** for a couple decades but his contributions were assured for generations to come, much like Con Air

Archived