I wish Matt Brown was the matchmaker.

cashfl0w

Pat get real.

Conor would starch no hands no feet however he wanted. Pettis is a stationery target that is known to gas. Conor would make short work of him and wouldn't have to worry about anything from Pettis.

I'm not talking about the fight. I just can't handle one more post about McGregor from you without killing myself on Twitch. 

I'm not talking about the fight. I just can't handle one more post about McGregor from you without killing myself on Twitch.

You ever heard of that fruity chit the ying and the yang? I must balance out the droves of Conor hate with Conor love. This is how it must be I apologize if you don't understand.

Pat get real.

Conor would starch no hands no feet however he wanted. Pettis is a stationery target that is known to gas. Conor would make short work of him and wouldn't have to worry about anything from Pettis.

Wow. Casual post of the day. Congrats.

Pettis is known for jumping off the fence and knocking Bendo to the ground at the end of a five rounder. Pettis has seen more five rounders than Conor has. Conor is the one known to gas, not Showtime. 

Furthermore, Conor is the one who has been taken out early in fights before. Pettis has been fighting better AND BIGGER competition than Conor for years, and has never been stopped.

You better pray to god that Showtime doesn't get to jump the line.

Wow. Casual post of the day. Congrats.

Pettis is known for jumping off the fence and knocking Bendo to the ground at the end of a five rounder. Pettis has seen more five rounders than Conor has. Conor is the one known to gas, not Showtime. 

Furthermore, Conor is the one who has been taken out early in fights before. Pettis has been fighting better AND BIGGER competition than Conor for years, and has never been stopped.

You better pray to god that Showtime doesn't get to jump the line.

Pettis footwork is bad, but not nearly as abysmal as his NON-EXISTENT head movement. Conor would piece that turtle up faster than any opponent he has ever faced. Pettis gets hit far too often to ever even consider fighting Conor. Pettis has no takedowns in his arsenal, so getting the fight to the mat would be nearly impossible. He can throw a body kick but not backing up from Conors extreme pressure. He would be forced to throw his noodles which Conor would easily slip and counter. I'd bet my entire life savings on a Conor KO before the 3rd.

Pettis footwork is bad, but not nearly as abysmal as his NON-EXISTENT head movement. Conor would piece that turtle up faster than any opponent he has ever faced. Pettis gets hit far too often to ever even consider fighting Conor. Pettis has no takedowns in his arsenal, so getting the fight to the mat would be nearly impossible. He can throw a body kick but not backing up from Conors extreme pressure. He would be forced to throw his noodles which Conor would easily slip and counter. I'd bet my entire life savings on a Conor KO before the 3rd.

You might as well just burn your money.

You talk about head movement, foot movement, all this gibberish when I just said that Showtime has never been stopped. You want to talk about head movement, Conor could've used some here:

Cornod.jpg

lean-back-fat-joe.gif

Oh, and since you're a casual, and you haven't noticed - Showtime forces his opponents to wrestle. He doesn't need to take people down. You remember when Conor dove for Nate's ankles? Yeah, like that.

When Canor does that, this will happen:

160307111738-conor-mcgregor-v-nate-diaz-

Go find out whether or not Matt Brown likes McLeprechaun. That'll give you some insight into what the tweet from the OP really means.

It really means: I'd like to see Showtime rip that loud idiot's head clean off. 

When you get slapped around by a stringbean like Nate Diaz

ANYONE can beat you

Nate sucks but Pettis might be worse dog. I swear i think Joanna would piece him up in a boxing match. Pettis doesnt fight well going backwards and Mcginger would stalk him down the entire fight. Unless Pettis can hug like he did against Stephens or like nate did against Konnor he is getting eviscerated.

Nate sucks but Pettis might be worse dog. I swear i think Joanna would piece him up in a boxing match. Pettis doesnt fight well going backwards and Mcginger would stalk him down the entire fight. Unless Pettis can hug like he did against Stephens or like nate did against Konnor he is getting eviscerated.

photo-thumb-432265.jpg?_r=1471755529

J^2 needs to actually knock someone down before she gets any more attention on this forum.

J^2 needs to actually knock someone down before she gets any more attention on this forum.

Real hitters like me carnage and banham have been raving about that GOAT for years now 

Same with Mighty Mouse 

The dummies on here are not at that level of MMA intelligence to discuss them quite yet 

Which is why i said opponents and not fights earlier,DUMMY

You're still wrong, DUMMY. She's knocked down one of her last four opponents, and the one she knockdown she failed to knockdown in her rematch, and in fact, got knocked down herself. That cancels it out.

0/4 KD's confirmed.

You're still wrong, DUMMY. She's knocked down one of her last four opponents, and the one she knockdown she failed to knockdown in her rematch, and in fact, got knocked down herself. That cancels it out.

0/4 KD's confirmed.

She knocked down Penne in the first or second round and knocked down Carla as the fight got stopped. Only reason she didnt hit the mat was because the virgin white knight referee wrapped her in his arms as she was falling

This is a really long troll post.

How many titles has Nate won? Since when does JJ knock people down? Pettis hugging?

Stop this. Just stop.

lol maia would be woodleys easiest possible title defense. Styles make fights and woodley needs to fight a grappler with worse Wrestling than him and weak standup so he can KO that fool in the first round

so either gsp or maia

woodley and gsp have 1 thing in common, they both got outstruck by jake shields

Archived