XVIII Rd. 4 - Cash vs. Juice

cashfl0w

It's been a long road to the semis, and as of now, I'm only two matches away from my second crown.

I'm sorry for what I have to do to you, Juice. Please don't bant me for it. 

Main card - Fight Pass
Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett
Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jan Blachowicz
Ilir Latifi vs. Ryan Bader
Nick Hein vs. Tae Hyun Bang
Jessin Ayari vs. Jim Wallhead

Peter Sobotta vs. Nicholas Dalby
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Veronica Macedo
Leandro Issa vs. Taylor Lapilus
Christian Colombo vs. Jarjis Danho
Scott Askham vs. Jack Hermansson
Leandro Silva vs. Rustam Khabilov  <----- Tiebreaker
Alex Enlund vs. Martin Buschkamp

My first pick will be the biggest ducking, cherry-picking can in all of MMA, Alexander Gustafsson. Nice to see he finally found an opponent that he thinks he can beat. Welcome back, Gus.

My picks will be bold.

lol, we both knew that I would pick him eventually. I was hoping that you wanted Barnett though.

Never really been impressed with Barnett in the UFC. His power won't measure up to Arlovski's. He isn't as fast as Stipe. He's not throwing switch kicks like Overeem.

He's going to shoot for takedowns and hope to hug it out for 25 mins. I doubt he makes it that far.

Scott Askham

Alex Enlund it is. Pick a tiebreaker along with your last can.

Never really been impressed with Barnett in the UFC. His power won't measure up to Arlovski's. He isn't as fast as Stipe. He's not throwing switch kicks like Overeem.

He's going to shoot for takedowns and hope to hug it out for 25 mins. I doubt he makes it that far.

Alex Enlund it is. Pick a tiebreaker along with your last can.

Agreed, he was pretty slow before and he seems to have slowed down more. He doesn't fight often either.

Really? I've been doing a poor job of keeping up with Euro cans then.

He had one fight and lost a majority decision after getting hit in the nuts in the 3rd round and not being able to continue. It doesn't mean much but at least he's been there before. I have no idea how this card will turn out.

Archived