Cerrone wants Robbie Lawler

BarbaricBob

The only ebidence we have that cowboy is a can, is that RDA completely shrkd him, and he split decisioned a robbery from Bendo.  

The ebidence we have that Robbie is a can, is that he gets wobbled in erry fight (mostly against Rory McDonald, who's equally as canny as Bendo), and got destroyed by Tyron Woodley.  

Since Cowboy never gets wobbled except by RDA and Robbie isn't brazilian, I'm picking Cowboy.  

The only ebidence we have that cowboy is a can, is that RDA completely shrkd him, and he split decisioned a robbery from Bendo.

The ebidence we have that Robbie is a can, is that he gets wobbled in erry fight (mostly against Rory McDonald, who's equally as canny as Bendo), and got destroyed by Tyron Woodley.

Since Cowboy never gets wobbled except by RDA and Robbie isn't brazilian, I'm picking Cowboy.

ebidence?

There's a famous scene where the truck driver knocks the door off his police car, and Jackie Gleason goes walking down the highway screaming at him "I SAW THAT!  I SAW THAT YOU SUM ****!  son, put the ebidence in the car.   I'M GONNA BAR BE QUE YOUR ****!!!"

Then he gets in the car, and his **** son is holding the car door in the passenger seat.  He looks at him and says "Put the ebidence in the back seat"

Funniest movie of all time

To say that guys like Cerrone are a can is an EBIDENCE  that you are a can, mate.

Also, there are some EBIDENCE that Ronda is a can as well.

Tonight on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast he said he's got a fight 90% done, posters have been made just need to sign the fight off officially. Both him and Rogan said its going to be a good f***ing fight. Later on he also said he's good friends with him and his gf's favourite fighter. I don't know if Lawler falls into that category I'm sure he knows a lot of fighters well but the fact they said how good of a fight it would be makes me think they've done Cowboy vs Lawler for 205. 

Tonight on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast he said he's got a fight 90% done, posters have been made just need to sign the fight off officially. Both him and Rogan said its going to be a good f***ing fight. Later on he also said he's good friends with him and his gf's favourite fighter. I don't know if Lawler falls into that category I'm sure he knows a lot of fighters well but the fact they said how good of a fight it would be makes me think they've done Cowboy vs Lawler for 205.

Im thinking Matt Brown

Archived